BRIAN B.
Buick LaCrosse
02/27/2020
Excellent .
They are a great staff. Mike, Rich are awesome. They took care of my car. Explained everything well. Very satisfied.

SL
SHARLON L.
Langhorne, PA
02/27/2020
Professional, friendly and courteous!
I highly recommend Cartech Auto Service. Went in for an oil change and they got me in and out vwry quickly.

FC
FRANK C.
Morrisville, PA
02/18/2020
Rich was awesome. Kept me informed every step of the way. I have an older model vehicle and he did what was needed to get the car repaired without trying to oversell me. I would highly recommend you call Rich or Mike.

AP
AUREO P.
Stockton, NJ
02/11/2020
Engine vibration
Problem was not solved even after 2 consecutive visits.
Mike C. from Cartech Auto Service responded on 02/12/2020

AUREO
Sorry this issue was not resolved.. I would like the opportunity to look at your car to see if i can resolve this promblem. I take all my reviews seriously and would like to have you as our loyal customer.

Thanks
MIKE

RP
ROBERT P.
02/07/2020
Got us in on day scheduled.
Mike was Very knowledgeable and courteous. Thanks!

TR
THOMAS/ ALEX R.
Fairless Hills, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
01/27/2020
Honest and first class service
Cartech is honest and first class service business. I take all my vehicles there and have since they opened. I refer them to all my friends and family

SO
SUNDAY O.
01/17/2020
Wonderful service
Great service and great people. They are the best and I will never go anywhere else for repairs

TONY M.
01/16/2020
They are honest and fair and understand our needs.
After having several bad car repair experiences, we switched to Car Tech. We found a business card and heard they offered great service for fair rates. After taking our vehicles there for 9 months, we couldn't be happier. I like the small town feel. Thanks CarTech!

DJ
DENNY J.
01/13/2020
Mike and rich
Great guys know what they are doing

JACK S.
Kia Forte
01/09/2020
Upfront and honest
They do a good job fast and complete and honest

MF
MALCOM F.
Toyota Yaris
12/29/2019
Excellent service at a reasonable price.
I have always received excellent service and suggest friends take their cars there for service.

Alicia M.
Langhorne, PA
Acura RL
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Alicia said she has been bringing her vehicle to this business for a while now and they always treat her right. This last time she went in, the employees went out of their way to find her an AC fan and a motor mount for the best price, and actually found one $200 lower than originally estimated. They went above and beyond for her.

Jennifer S.
Chevrolet Venture
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business is very accommodating and they do timely work.

Jonathan M.
Philadelphia, PA
Kia Optima
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business is affordable and has a lot of integrity. They are awesome and he appreciates them.

AZ
Andrew Z.
Fairless Hills, PA
Nissan Maxima
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he had his inspection and work done at the business this year and last year with no problems. He said they're a good, honest small business.