Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5

JAN P.
Ponca City, OK
07/12/2019
Honestly, quality, reasonable pricing and great people!
We’ve had Central Auto work on our families cars for a long time and wouldn’t go anywhere else. They are very professional and do great work. We know we can trust them to do the best work.

KH
Ken H.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bonita. She said she was familiar with this business and they did a great job.

ROGER W.
Belle Plaine, KS
Ford Cutaway
06/27/2019
Honest and knowledgeable
I kept blowing fan switches on my air conditioner in my business truck. Took it to them and I think we figured it out. But a few months later it quit again and I took it back to him but this time it was just the fuse box messed up. They did a quick fix and didn't charge me even though this really wasn't warrantied what's the air conditioner. Very impressed.

RE
ROBERT E.
06/27/2019
Jeep wouldn't start.
They got my jeep right in and fixed out really quick. My visit was very nice. Thank you..

EN
Eric N.
Valley Center, KS
Chevrolet Uplander
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Eric said he appreciated being kept informed and the business honoring the quote he was given.

EK
Ed K.
Chevrolet Uplander
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Ed said they were very good. This was his first time there.

ROBERT M.
Suzuki XL-7
06/16/2019
Never Again
When I first took my car in I was told Set fee for diagnostics and then called before closing said you had not got to the car okay tomorrow you called and said you were working on it but could not duplicate the issue I gave some feed back and was told they would let me know when they are done with it... No call Next Day I call and was informed they still could not replicate issue okay Ill just pick it up. Get they get charged twice as much + hidden fee.... No where in the call that I recived was i Informed that they would be doing another hour of diagnostics because I could not afford it... Had to take a loan out on the car to cover this months rent but hey you guys got rick and fucked of a customer good on you... Never coming there again.

MICHAEL L.
06/16/2019
Helpful service
Need to have care done by noon and they went our of there way to accomadate me.
Did every thing I needed and even picked me up before noon.
Great job and thanks.

KG
KAY G.
Derby, KS
06/15/2019
A mix up
As usual, everyone was very friendly. However, I asked the receptionist to have them check the oil first before running the $90+ computer diagnostic. They didn't get the message until after the program was run. When I told them I thought it was low on oil, they checked and found it needed 2 1/2 qts. Once that was topped up, the major problem light went off.
Regardless, I will return. I appreciate their honest and efficient service.

DK
Dewanye K.
Cadillac DTS
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dewayne. He said that he would recommend this business for service.

PG
PHOEBE G.
05/20/2019
Very personable!!
They were very helpful and quick and really took care of me! I highly recommend them and will return next time I need help..

PC
PHIL C.
Dodge Caliber
05/20/2019
Repeat work
I am still working on getting the belt/pulley squeak fixed. After replacing the belt tensioning pulleys and the alternator and now the belt, I still have the noise under the hood.

Joe C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the window still don't work. He also stated that the staff treat him real good.

John G.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
05/17/2019 Category: Service
John said he likes the good service provided by this business. He also said he is pleased.

SP
SHERRI P.
Dodge Avenger
05/05/2019
Always letting me know what was going on
Called every hour or two to let know what they were finding. They looked for the best priced items for the repairs!

JIM M.
GMC Acadia
04/06/2019
Well Done!
I’ve used Central Auto Electric exclusively over the years. The techs have ALWAYS been able to diagnose the electrical problems effectively and the work is completed very quickly! They get you in and out and always provide transportation to & from if necessary. I’ve actually had another shop recommend Central Auto Electric as they could not figure out the problem! This is where I’ll go from now on!

John W.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/05/2019 Category: Service
John said that the place was really great and did a good job.

Jamie H.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said she had to call several times to see when it would be done, in order to set up child care and rides so she could pick it up. Had she not done so, she wouldn't have been able to get it that day. They did well on her electrical problem. They were able to diagnose it quickly and Keith explained the problem well, but her tires were not rotated and she was charged for that service. These matters remain unaddressed as of yet.

JV
JAMES V.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/03/2019
Very knowledgeable
When it comes to auto electric repairs, there is nobody that compares to Central Auto Repair & electric. This is where the auto repairs shops recommend when they can not find the problem.

CP
Courtney P.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Courtney's wife. She said this business is fantastic. They provided great customer service and were open and honest about what the vehicle needed. She also mentioned the prices were very affordable.