4.6

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Michael G.
07/01/2020
Worst mistake I made going there!! I'd give the - 3 stars if I could
Never again. Wouldn't let them work on my bicycle. Used to be good. Let my vehicle sit for 5 weeks with no update and wouldn't call me back. My vehicle got vandalized and parts stolen from it while on their property and then basically told me it wasn't their problem. Took it to another shop. I will make sure to recommend everyone I know and meet to avoid them. Have an electric issue? Take it to dumb wire guy
Keith D., OWNER from Central Auto Repair & Electric responded on 07/02/2020

Michael,
We did correspond multiple times with the person who dropped off your truck. He said he was your brother. I apologize for what happened as far as the stolen parts. I asaid i would replace the part that was stolen and I will call you when we get it here. If you allow us to install it we will.

CT
Crysta T.
05/12/2020
Being a nurse manager I hold a very hectic schedule. Getting my vehicle serviced is incredibly easy here. Vehicle and customer service is much better than excellent!. Price is also excellent! Thank you for everything.
Keith D., OWNER from Central Auto Repair & Electric responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you for bringing your car to us. We appreciate your business. If there is anything else you need, please, don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for the nice words.

TC
Tim C.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Shannon. She said she thinks she was charged way too much for the service they provided.

DOUG S.
03/19/2020
Great communication, follow up, comprehensive check on car.

TERESA S.
Valley Center, KS
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
03/18/2020
Quick repair and friendly atmosphere!
Knowledgeable and friendly! Kept us up to date on repairs and costs.

LG
LEE G.
Toyota Avalon
03/11/2020
Best staff front and garage both
They confirmed my appointment, greeted be by name, offered coffee, placed a call to the car manufacturer to check on a recall, and let me know about a sound the car is making and asked me to come back for a better look. Prices are competitive too.

RP
Roger P.
Kansas
Cadillac DeVille
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Roger said they scratched the hood of his vehicle, it took them an hour to fix and they overcharged him . He would not recommend for reasons stated.

JAY K.
Dodge Charger
03/05/2020
Great service was treated fairly and work was done in a timely manner...would recommend to others if you have a vehicle issue check engine light or even just an oil change don't be afraid to take your vehicle to Central Auto and Repair!

MICHAEL L.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/03/2020
Rip off
I asked for an itemized list of the $50 shop supplies and what I received is " that is added to a invoices. $50 seems awful excessive for what I had done. Shop supplies on an invoice is just another way of gouging the customer for more money. I will not be cheated that way. You just lost a devoted customer.

Danesh B.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Danesh said she was there a pretty long time after she was told it wouldn't take that long. She was quoted the wrong price, and had to pay extra. She stated she was supposed to go back Monday, but she hasn't, because she got charged a lot. She added the staff was nice and she still would recommend this place if they can get that fixed. She said there wasn't that much communication.

KH
KEVIN H.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/17/2020
Chrissy will ruin your business worst communication/customer service
Paid $630.00 and not one item I wanted repaired works. Chrissy wanted to charge a 236.00 for “checkout invoice”. So still have no idea why I paid $630.00 for no results. Poor communication, receptionist Chrissy very unprofessional and possible adding extra fees. The owner should screen employees better and accept REAL customer reviews. Will be going to court over this one as I think the mechanics/staff basically stole my $$$ and probably had great time while boss at “meetings”.DO NOT PAY IN CASH!!! I could get my money back easier with credit card.

Michelle H.
02/17/2020
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
Receptionist Chrissy so unprofessional. 630.00 vehicle still not running had to jump start to get it off lot. Had to call police to get my car released. Owner came back and gave me my keys after I had to call police. Chrissy refused to explain what was supposedly repaired unless i paid additional $230.00 “Checkout fee”. I did not pay the additional. Worst customer service ever!
Keith D., OWNER from Central Auto Repair & Electric responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for your review. When the vehicle was originally dropped off Kevin told us there was a battery drain. We addressed several issues and made the repairs. All of the electrical drains were repaired. That is what we charged you for. When Kevin returned with the vehicle he said the seats were not working. That issue was not mentioned when he originally dropped it off. We told him at that time there was going to be additional diagosis charges to check it. He told us to go ahead because it needd to be fixed. He also stated the battery was dead again. After rechecking for another draw we detrerrmined the battery in the vehicle was defective. We left a message for him to call us to discuss what we had found with the seats. He never returned the call. The addtional charges were for the diagnosis of the seat issue. You chose not to let us make the repair or replace the battery. Chrissy was doing her job by not releasing the vehicle because you refused to pay.

CR
Charles R.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the business is great.

Martha B.
02/11/2020
GREAT SHOP
Great shop and great people, Keith was very helpful and the prices where great, the rest of the crew was very friendly and fast at repairs also they take pictures of everything to let you know what is going on with you vehicle and gives you a report so you can keep, they will be the only shop our family uses.

Craig M.
02/11/2020
New customer
I am a new customer but Keith and his team have been prompt and superior in working with me