Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review almost 2 years ago

DOUGLAS C.
Lewiston, ME
RAM 3500
03/06/2015 Category: Sales
Steve in Sales
Worked hard to earn my business

RA
RAYMOND A.
Beddington, ME
FORD SUPER DUTY F-250
03/04/2015 Category: Sales
AN OUTSTANDING COMPANY
This was our second purchase from Central Maine Motors. Our salesman, Dan Seigars, was outstanding. Very professional, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic. Dan sold both vehicles to us. I love the thoroughness they use to present only top vehicles for sale. It is a 200 mile round trip for us, yet worth every mile...and no doc fees is a "deal maker" too. Thanks again, Ray and Barbara Antunes, Beddington, Maine

SK
STEPHEN K.
Norridgewock, ME
MAZDA TRIBUTE
03/03/2015 Category: Sales
Attention to customers
Sales staff was attentive and concerned with my needs. Not just making another sale.

KRISTEN M.
North Anson, ME
DODGE AVENGER
02/05/2015 Category: Sales
Best customer service I've ever experienced
The team at Central Maine Chrysler is incredible. There isn't any length they won't go to to make sure the customer gets what they want.

EB
EILEEN B.
Hermon, ME
JEEP COMPASS
01/27/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly sales consultant, quick service!
My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Cental Maine Chrysler. Our sales consultant, Jason Lyford was professional, knowledgeable and pleasant! We will definitely go back in the future!

CR
CAROLYN R.
Pittsfield, ME
JEEP CHEROKEE
01/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great Job!
I went in looking to purchase a new Jeep. The low pressure sales approach and knowing exactly what I wanted impressed me. I was not pushed into looking at vehicles that didn't fit my style. What I liked the best is the same salesperson that sold me a vehicle a few years ago was there to help me!

BT
BRANDON T.
Augusta, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
01/06/2015 Category: Sales
Great salesman, experience
Our salesman, Ben, was terrific. He explained everything thoroughly. The entire experience of buying a vehicle at Central Maine Motors was satisfactory.

JOHN R.
Brunswick, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
01/05/2015 Category: Sales
The people
I initially sent an email inquiry, which was immediately answered by Lea Baird. She was fantastic, and answered all my questions even after 10 pm at night! Steve Baird was my sales guy and he was excellent...professional, courteous, honest, not at all pushy, but wanted to sell me a vehicle that I was happy with. His knowledge of the vehicles features was outstanding. The Bairds are the reason I did business with Central Maine Jeep, and not another Jeep dealership in New England. They are both amazing!

MT
MAUREEN T.
Augusta, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
12/22/2014 Category: Sales
Great Place
Great customer service, very friendly and VERY fast and easy to make a purchase! Excellent online service as well asking questions about a vehicle prior to making the drive up! Amazing over all. First purchase ever at Central Maine Motors and now will not be the last! Loved it! Thank you everyone.

PA
PAUL A.
Tenants Harbor, ME
RAM PROMASTER
12/19/2014 Category: Sales
good sales staff
I'm new to this dealership so far,so my experience is limited to buying a new Promaster from them.Very personable staff,pleasant location/showroom.No airs.

EP
ELIZABETH P.
Waterville, ME
CHEVROLET MALIBU MAXX
12/16/2014 Category: Sales
Wonderful customer service
It's obvious the minute you walk in to their building that Central Maine Motors is dedicated to their customers. Great service!

MICHAEL C.
Belgrade, ME
RAM 2500
12/12/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly People/Home Town Dealership
Several misunderstandings took place but things worked out fine at the end. The dealership is small and the people are friendly. I would recommend this dealership to friends or family

DARLENE H.
Limington, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
12/07/2014 Category: Sales
The atmosphere was friendly.
My husband & I were very pleased with the outcome of our visit. The salespeople were accommodating and efficient.

KF
KEVIN F.
Sidney, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
12/03/2014 Category: Sales
Another great experience
We have had yet another great experience with Central Maine Motors. Nice, pleasant, considerate, and hard-working team.

DF
DAVID F.
China, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
12/03/2014 Category: Sales
Car purchase
Simple transaction, though was lengthy (as expected)

KRISTIN M.
Oakland, ME
CHRYSLER 200
12/02/2014 Category: Sales
Very friendly, went above and beyond
Steve Baird was fantastic. I was inside side in a car I wasn't happy with and Steve went above and beyond to get me into a car I am happy with and a payment I can afford. He didn't pressure me and was just great to deal with.

JONATHAN S.
ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
11/27/2014 Category: Sales
Low preasure - Great, friendly people!
None of the high pressure seen at other dealerships. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and honest. They respect the customer, and it shows in everything they do.

ANNE S.
Waterville, ME
JEEP CHEROKEE
11/26/2014 Category: Sales
A Painless Car Purchase
Thank you Dan for making this the most painless vehicle purchase I have ever made!

AH
ADAM H.
Fairfield, ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
11/25/2014 Category: Sales
The Central Maine Motors crew did a great job yet again. This is the third car I have bought from this dealer. They didn't have exactly what I was looking for in stock. I told them exactly what I wanted and within three days they had it there and at a great price. I look forward to buying from these guys again.

AG
ALAN G.
Clinton, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS C
11/22/2014 Category: Sales
Large Dealership, many cars to choose from..
the sales person who helped with my purchase was friendly and professional, also very knowledgeable about the car I was buying. Overall experience was very good, although it seemed like a lengthy process, taking four hours to complete arriving at 10am and leaving at 2pm. I should point out that the sales person carried out the whole process smoothly and efficiently, so I would have to ascribe the time spent there as to making an important purchase and just takes time.
They trusted me with some paperwork I needed to get them by the next day as well as the downpayment, checkbook left at my house. Drove off the lot with my new car. If they have the kind of car you're looking for I do recommend this dealership. I don't know how much time you'd spend there but I doubt you'll have to look elsewhere for a car.