Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 2 years ago

SHAWN C.
Embden, ME
11/21/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly and Personable Service
As always, great service and everyone is very friendly. We waited a little longer than we would have liked to but they have a very nice lounge area.

LG
LINANNE G.
Waterville, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
11/21/2014 Category: Sales
Great Atmosphere!
Very friendly and courteous...everyone was very helpful!

CR
CHAD R.
Winslow, ME
11/15/2014 Category: Sales
Great experience
Knowledgeable and friendly staff make this a great place to buy a vehicle.

FG
FREDERICK G.
FORD FOCUS
11/05/2014 Category: Sales
focus 09
nice people,great deal,great service.

ROBERT G.
Rockwood, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
10/16/2014 Category: Sales
What more could I want
Up front pricing; competitive. Excellent communications. Attention to the details that got things done smoothly.

JARED R.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
10/01/2014 Category: Sales
Jeff was Excellent
Had a terriffic experience with terriffic service. I would highly recommend using Central Maine Motors for my next vehicle purchase.

DAVID C.
Winslow, ME
10/01/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
We had had a horrific experience at another southern dealership and stopped by on our way home and....have an awesome Jeep
Sahara...thanks Jason!

PB
PHILIP B.
Mount Desert, ME
JEEP COMPASS
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
Jeep Compass new
Dealership is Easy to work with

NL
NANCY L.
Unity, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
09/04/2014 Category: Sales
They aim to please and accommodate the client.
First time I ever try out only one car and buy it.that is a testament to Dan who listened to my needs and provided the perfect car for me to test drive.great deal! He even delivered to me.great experience. Thank you CMM.

ER

SHERRY J.
Milford, ME
08/23/2014 Category: Sales
Great salesman
Worked with Jeff Warren... He & my brother who recommended him did an awesome job working together to help me find & get in the Dodge Ram I wanted.

RA
RAYMOND A.
Beddington, ME
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
08/22/2014 Category: Sales
Dan Seigars, Salesman
We purchased from Dan a like new 2012 Chev Equinox. Dan was very professional, knew the automobile well and got us a great deal. He was a true professional and great representative of your company. I appreciated the no doc fees...you commercials are what brought us to Central Maine, thanks, Ray and Barbara Antunes

JAMES D.
Abbot, ME
08/09/2014 Category: Sales
2014 Ram 1500
This is the first NEW vehicle we've ever had so I was very apprehensive about the purchase. Being the end of the month, the salesman was a little more pushy than I needed. Not pushy rude, just insistent. Once I had a night to sleep on it we went back for the truck. Very friendly staff.
Lea B. from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you for your business and the great review!

Lea Baird

Benton, ME
CHRYSLER 200
08/04/2014 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
After searching for months for the right car, we ended up right back where we started at Central Maine Motors with the new Chrysler 200S AWD. Not only did other cars not compare, but the customer service at Central Maine Motors was above all others. Specifically, Jess McQuillan and Mike Loubier were fantastic! I would say the only detail overlooked in our transaction was the detailing of the car when we drove it home that day. Otherwise, our experience has been great and we've already recommended Central Maine Motors to our friends and family.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded on 08/04/2014

Natasha,
Thanks so much for your kind words and sharing your experience

Jess McQuillan

Boothbay, ME
CHRYSLER 200
08/01/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly Service
Thanks to Dan S. for his patience. I love my new 2015 Chrysler 200. I have bought 2 cars from Central Maine Motors and will again in the future!

RANDI G.
China, ME
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
07/30/2014 Category: Sales
My husband and I were seen right away. Our sales guy was very helpful and courteous to us. The reason I didn't give it five stars is because all they had for refreshments were water or coffee. A soda and food vending machine would be really nice. Plus it got kinda boring sitting there waiting.

ROBERT B.
Kennebunk, ME
07/17/2014 Category: Sales
Courteous and knowledgeable salesman
Searched around and this dealership had the best prices. The salesman was courteous and very knowledgeable. he process was smooth and there were no hard sells.