Central Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

KRISTIN M.
Oakland, ME
CHRYSLER 200
12/02/2014 Category: Sales
Very friendly, went above and beyond
Steve Baird was fantastic. I was inside side in a car I wasn't happy with and Steve went above and beyond to get me into a car I am happy with and a payment I can afford. He didn't pressure me and was just great to deal with.

JONATHAN S.
ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
11/27/2014 Category: Sales
Low preasure - Great, friendly people!
None of the high pressure seen at other dealerships. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and honest. They respect the customer, and it shows in everything they do.

ANNE S.
Waterville, ME
JEEP CHEROKEE
11/26/2014 Category: Sales
A Painless Car Purchase
Thank you Dan for making this the most painless vehicle purchase I have ever made!

AH
ADAM H.
Fairfield, ME
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
11/25/2014 Category: Sales
The Central Maine Motors crew did a great job yet again. This is the third car I have bought from this dealer. They didn't have exactly what I was looking for in stock. I told them exactly what I wanted and within three days they had it there and at a great price. I look forward to buying from these guys again.

AG
ALAN G.
Clinton, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS C
11/22/2014 Category: Sales
Large Dealership, many cars to choose from..
the sales person who helped with my purchase was friendly and professional, also very knowledgeable about the car I was buying. Overall experience was very good, although it seemed like a lengthy process, taking four hours to complete arriving at 10am and leaving at 2pm. I should point out that the sales person carried out the whole process smoothly and efficiently, so I would have to ascribe the time spent there as to making an important purchase and just takes time.
They trusted me with some paperwork I needed to get them by the next day as well as the downpayment, checkbook left at my house. Drove off the lot with my new car. If they have the kind of car you're looking for I do recommend this dealership. I don't know how much time you'd spend there but I doubt you'll have to look elsewhere for a car.

SHAWN C.
Embden, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
11/21/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly and Personable Service
As always, great service and everyone is very friendly. We waited a little longer than we would have liked to but they have a very nice lounge area.

LG
LINANNE G.
Waterville, ME
JEEP PATRIOT
11/21/2014 Category: Sales
Great Atmosphere!
Very friendly and courteous...everyone was very helpful!

CR
CHAD R.
Winslow, ME
RAM 1500
11/15/2014 Category: Sales
Great experience
Knowledgeable and friendly staff make this a great place to buy a vehicle.

FG
FREDERICK G.
FORD FOCUS
11/05/2014 Category: Sales
focus 09
nice people,great deal,great service.

ROBERT G.
Rockwood, ME
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
10/16/2014 Category: Sales
What more could I want
Up front pricing; competitive. Excellent communications. Attention to the details that got things done smoothly.

JARED R.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
10/01/2014 Category: Sales
Jeff was Excellent
Had a terriffic experience with terriffic service. I would highly recommend using Central Maine Motors for my next vehicle purchase.

DAVID C.
Winslow, ME
JEEP WRANGLER
10/01/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
We had had a horrific experience at another southern dealership and stopped by on our way home and....have an awesome Jeep
Sahara...thanks Jason!

PB
PHILIP B.
Mount Desert, ME
JEEP COMPASS
09/24/2014 Category: Sales
Jeep Compass new
Dealership is Easy to work with

NL
NANCY L.
Unity, ME
CHRYSLER TOWN
09/04/2014 Category: Sales
They aim to please and accommodate the client.
First time I ever try out only one car and buy it.that is a testament to Dan who listened to my needs and provided the perfect car for me to test drive.great deal! He even delivered to me.great experience. Thank you CMM.

ER