Jason R.
QUEENSTOWN, MD
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Jason said this business is great. Tyron always helps him out. The pricing is fair and he likes doing business with them.

BC
BRIAN C.
11/23/2019
The shop was plenty busy but Tyrone got me in and out pretty quickly.

AC
ANNE C.
Toyota Venza
11/20/2019
Toyota Venza
Service with Tyrone DeSouza was excellent as usual. Prompt, clean and efficient. Mr DeSouza looks out for my safety.

KD
KAREN D.
11/09/2019
Very honest businessman !
I like Tyrone because I trust him! I have found him to be honest, reliable and truthful! Means a lot in today’s world when most people are just looking to make a buck off of someone, I do not get that vibe from Tyrone , he is always honest and fair and I refer all my family and friends to him! I hope he stays in this area for a long time !!

Jason W.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the customer service is really good.

PD
Paul D.
Maryland
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Paul said they are quick fair and do good work.

EV
EDUARDO V.
10/31/2019
Great service like always.

GB
GARY B.
10/26/2019
Love Cheasapeake Auto
Amazing service, friendly, kind people, trustworthy, reliable & reasonable, fair pricing.

SG
SHALONDA G.
10/22/2019
Awesome place!!!
I called to make an appointment for an oil change and had no problems getting the date and time that I wanted. Mr. Tyrone is always very nice and helpful with any questions that I have about my car! There was a guy that came in and needed his brakes and rotors changed and Mr. Tyrone was willing to stay later(on a Saturday!!) in order to work him in, not too many places will do that. I love this place, and will continue to come here and recommend to my friends! Great job Chesapeake Auto Repair-I would give 10 stars if possible

PK
Pennelope K.
10/15/2019
Quick efficient response
I was glad that, what I had feared was a major problem, was not in need of expensive work. So often one is lead to believe work is needed yet here I was very pleased that no extra expenses involved.

David S.
Ford Transit Connect Van
10/14/2019 Category: Service
David said the business is the best. He does enjoy dealing with them. They are professional, honest and he recommends them to others. The business does take care of about thirty of the fleet vehicles and it is good.

HM
HOWARD M.
Dodge Ram Wagon
10/12/2019
Life-Saving Attention to Details
After fixing a problem with the heater in our vehicle, Tyrone at Chesapeake Auto Repair took it out for a test drive and noticed an unrelated but suspicious noise. When he checked it out, he found problems that would very soon have resulted in a serious accident. We're very thankful that he discovered the problem and was able to fix it right away.

David H.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
David said they are honest, reliable and good people.

KA
Kevin A.
Hyundai Azera
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said his experience was amazing. This facility is outstanding and the staff was fabulous.

DALE H.
10/02/2019
tire repair and oil change
The guys at CARS always takes care of our family and ensures our vehicles are safe and sound.