ET
Eleanor T.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Eleanor said the business did everything in a timely manner. They were polite, and offered reasonable prices.

CP
CARRIE P.
09/08/2019
Great work Tyrone!!!
Another great experience at Chesapeake Auto.

BT
BILL T.
Chevrolet Tracker
08/30/2019
GREAT Service
We were at Walgreens when our car would not shift out of park. We called Tyrone at Chesapeake Auto Repair Service and within 15 minutes he showed up with a transmission specialist. They got the car out of park and we drove it to C.A.R.S. It was a brake module that went bad. They ordered the part and repaired it. We had a car back the next day. That is what I call GREAT Service.

MARIA P.
08/26/2019
I am very satisfied with the work performed and appreciated that everything was thoroughly explained. Great job!

Cheryl W.
08/20/2019
Great service as USUAL
Great service!! Thank you Tyrone and team!! You are the best!!

RD
RON D.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/19/2019
They go out of their way to help you, and make your auto in the best condition it can be in.
All that you need done on your auto is explained first. The work done is done in a very professional way. They make you feel at ease. The price to have the work done is very affordable.

FO
Frank O.
Pontiac G6
08/17/2019
Service beyond!
I went in for new brakes. I had also noticed some brake fluid leaking at rear wheel. They called and said I didn’t need brakes but recommended brake lines and caliper change. I said yes but they could have also added brakes and they didn’t. Good for them!

BF
Brenda F.
Toyota Avalon
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Collin. He said the business has always been good.

Sherri M.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Sherri said she was very satisfied with everything.

GG
Gisselle G.
Beltsville, MD
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Gisselle said the business had good service, the owner really helped her during a time of need and she would definitely recommend it to anyone in the area.

PW
PAT W.
08/14/2019
Friendly & fast service!
I've had several repairs at this establishment & everytime I visit, repairs are made in a timely manner with very friendly service. Prices are reasonable.

JUDY H.
GMC Terrain
08/11/2019
Car service
Tyrone is simply the best mechanic what can I say he just is!

DICK W.
Cadillac CTS
08/09/2019
Close , convienent, clean ,
Am pleased with the honesty and professional attitude of the staff. Am not pleased with your pricing structure. My invoice #58327 reflects the labor at 220.00. It actually took very close to 1.5 hrs. That's 147.00/hr. Quite excessive . The shop supplies at 42.00 is also inconsistent with changing an alternator . Fair is fair .
Dick White

AC
ANNE C.
Toyota Venza
08/07/2019
Happy with Chesapeake Auto!
As usual Tyrone D’Souza’s shop exceeded my expectations. My routine oil change grew to rear brake replacements as well. Tyrone was able to fit the brake job into my time frame. All for a reasonable cost! Thanks again

John C.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
John said the work was satisfactory and the owner seen conscientious on what he is doing.

DARLENE/STEVE W.
07/30/2019
Excellent Service (as usual)
I’ve had all my vehicles serviced/repaired at Chesapeake Auto since they opened. Tyrone and his staff are the absolute best.

RD
RON D.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/19/2019
Tyrone and the crew are so good, and helpful with what they do.
I went in for an oil change , and to have my brakes checked. My car is getting old, and I was told that because it has some years on it, I should give it some real thought and have them changed. I also felt the same. At the end of the month I will take my car back and have it done. I was also told a price that is very good. I know they will do a very good and professional job. They are the best. I have always been very happy with their service. I do recommend Chesapeake Auto to all.

Aooan S.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Allan. He said he would recommend this business for service.

XS
Xavier S.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Xavier said the business has a friendly environment and straightforward pricing.

NR
Nicky R.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Nicky said this business did really good work. They had him out in a decent amount of time. They were negotiable, very nice and trust worthy.