Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

KF
Kelly F.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Very little wait time while my vehicle is being serviced and the staff is courteous.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the awesome review!

LT
Linda T.
oil change
Nissan used to vacuum the interior of the vehicle and wash the exterior. Hyundai did not.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Linda, I apologize our service department did not provide you with the complimentary wash or vacuum. We try to do our best to ask every customer and apologize it was not offered to you. I would be more than glad to get the cleaning of the vehicle taken care of for your at your earliest convenience. Please get in touch with me directly.

Douglas S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car Service
We recently lost our home in a wild fire along with 90% of our town. We were very stressed, then warning lights came on, in our Hyundai Santa Fe. We brought our car in and it wasn’t covered by the warranty. Remi called Hyundai and they covered the cost! Excellent service! Thank you so much!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for trusting us to take care of you and service your vehicle needs! If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me directly.

Roxane M.
Red Bluff, CA
Fast service
My oil change and tire rotation were done fast
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Roxanne, we are glad we were able to provide speedy service! Thank you for the great review!!

12/10/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Not so great. Personnel seemed unsure of what they were doing. One employee even corrected the other employee's billing on a receipt in front of everyone. Not sure if I would recommend this dealership any longer. Really didn't seem like office personnel knew what they were doing. Hoping mechanics were better trained!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

We greatly appreciate your honesty and review. I would like to further discuss where we went wrong. If you would please give me a call or email me back, your feedback is taken very seriously.

IP
Isidore P.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and work completed fast.
Chico Hyundai has always been awesome from selling me the car to servicing it. They are friendly and prompt. If needed they always have a shuttle to take me where I need to be while they work on my car.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you!!

Devora C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Car service
My vehicle is always serviced efficiently. How nice they offered free air filter exchanges after the fire.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for being a Chico Hyundai loyal customer!

EB
Edward B.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Always courteous
The service is excellent. The staff is courteous and informative. Just a nice place with nice people and nice cars.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Edward, thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate it!!

Tony M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
great
good
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the awesome review!!

Karen B.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Not sure what goes here
Look st my previous comments
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Karen, we take your feedback very seriously and appreciate you informing us of your experience. I would be more than happy to further discuss any issues or concerns. Please feel free to contact me by email or phone.

VP
Virginia P.
Magalia, CA
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Good customer servic
We were repeat customers who lost their home and car and we were treated with kindness and compassion
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Virginia, we are happy to know our service department was able to provide you with exceptional service. Thank you for the 5 stars and we hope to see you soon!

12/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Service in Timely Fashion
Was friendly and fast service and done in the time frame they said - amazing as it was during the cabin and air filters free event.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to know you were able to take advantage of the great offer we have currently!

Michael B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Nice and location
I like the new location
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Michael, we are thrilled to know you are enjoying our new Hyundai facility! Thank you for the great review!

Stephen C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2018 Category: Service
steve c
Great crew, I will be back. This is my 5th car from Chico Nisson .There number 1 in my book.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Stephen, thank you for teh continued loyalty to Hyundai and to us. We appreciate the kind words and you!!

TQ
Terry Q.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service from Chico Hyundai during disastrous Camp Fire
Great offer to change air and cabin filters for no cost to help customers driving through weeks of the horrible smoke from the Camp Fire. Thank you to Chico Nissan Hyundai for supporting the community in the ways that you can.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Terry, thank you for the kind words. We are happy to know you were able to take advantage of the great offer we currently have going on!!

HB
Henry B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
promptness professionalism
5 star service
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back in for service!

CO
Charolette O.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick service!
Fast service for our Hyundai
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Awesome! Thank you for the great review!

Please contact me if you have any service needs!

CN
Charles N.
Biggs, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Nice waiting room snacks and water
Employees were very nice and acomadateing
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

We are happy to hear we were able to provide you with 5 star service! We hope to see you again!!

Cheryl B.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Service to my car
Great people that work there!!!!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Cheryl, thank you for the kind words about our service personnel and the 5 star review! Please contact me if you have any additional comments or concerns.

MO
Marilyn O.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Great service, nice people, nice area to wait or a ride home, what more could you want.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Marilyn, thank you for the kind review and we are happy to know you are enjoying our new Hyundai facility!! We hope to see you back soon!