Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

KH
Kristen H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Had a very good experience when taking my new vehicle in for an oil change and tire rotation.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars, Kristen! We are glad we were able to provide you with a pleasurable service experience and hope to continue assisting you with any of your service needs!

Anderson, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Excellent Service!
Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful service!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

We are glad to know we were able to provide you with a great service experience. Thank you for your review!

Scott W.
Greenbrae, CA
Best Experience So Far
So far, this is the best experience buying a new car I have had. From sales to my first service. Keep it up. Customer service is rare and MATTERS. Thanks.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Scott, the Chico Hyundai family is thrilled to know we have been able to provide you with great customer service...as for that is what we always strive for!! Thank you for your kind review and we hope to continue seeing you!

RJ
Roger J.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service review
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle, Roger, and hope to continue providing you with great service!!

2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and effective. Nick was very polite
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review! If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call.

Anthony B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Nice People
Quick and easy
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle! We hope to see you again!

RV
Rosalea V.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
1st Service
My first service was last week and everyone was friendly and helpful. They even washed my car for me.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

We are thrilled to know we were able to provide you with a great first impression!! We hope to see you again! If you do have any questions or concerns, please give me a call.

PB
Peggy B.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
General Maintenance
I live in Marysville...I’ve used local services but was not happy. Taking the hour drive to Chico Nissan Hyundai is well worth the time and drive. The staff are very professional, friendly and accommodating. Thank you all👍🏼
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Peggy, we thank you for your continued loyalty to us and hope to continue providing you with great service!

VP
Victor P.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Everybody act very professional. Service is done and explained if something is found.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review!! Chico Hyundai would love to thank you for choosing us and allowing us to provide you with great service! Victor, if you have any questions or concerns, please give me a call!

RV
Rosalie V.
Willows, CA
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Great service, very nice employees. The staff explain everthing. I am very happy with my Tucson I purchased from you and the service I get. Thank you!
I have always been treated very well. I am very happy with the service department keeping me updated on all services that are due and recommended. Staff is always very nice. They always take great care of my car.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Rosalie, thank you for taking the time to provide us with a very thoughtful and kind review. We appreciate your continued loyalty to Chico Hyundai!!

Michelle S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating service
Had to have a smog done & couldn’t take time off of work to do it during the week. They were great with getting me a ride from the dealership & back to my work within my 30 min lunch break. Work on the opposite side of town on the outskirts of Chico. Very grateful for the acknowledgment of my urgency. Would be nice if it could have been done on my day off though due to stress about time.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

We are glad we were able to accomodate your needs and still provide you great service considering the circumstances. Thank you for your kind review. If you have any questions or concerns, please give me a call.

SF
Sara F.
Paradise, CA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Took great care of everything
Trey kept me up to date with everything had my car ready the next day and even washed it they were awesome thanx guys
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Sara, we enjoy hearing we are able to provide our customers with excellent service!! Thank you for visiting our service department and thank you for the kind review. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Oroville, CA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
They were very nice and fixed my vehicle in a timely matter.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and provide you great service!

Douglas H.
Santa Fe Service
My service was completed in a timely manor. Personnel were courteous and knowledgeable.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the review and thank you for choosing Chico Hyundai! We hope to continue providing you the best service possible!

Customer
Professional, friendly
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for allowing us to provide you excellent service! We appreciate your continued loyalty to us and look forward to seeing you soon! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate giving me a call.

RE
Robert E.
Paradise, CA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and service.Job well done!
Excellent service.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Everyone here in our service department would like to thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review!

Laura M.
Redding, CA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Everyone was very nice and helpful. My advisor, Remi, provided great service and answered all my questions with efficiency. I was helped upon arrival and did not have to wait very long.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words! We wish to continue offering you great service. We hope to see you again!

PS
Paul S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Too many reviews
I already gave a great rating with Hyundai.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Our service department here at Chico Hyundai truly thanks you for the kind review! We wish to continue providing you the best service as our new Hyundai store opens! If you have any questions, please give me a call.

Laura B.
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
I had a great experience at Chico Nissan Hyundai. The service was quick, and the staff was knowledgeable!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience with our service department! Thank you for your continued loyalty to us and we look forward to continue serving you!

Carol H.
Redding, CA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating service
Its an hour out of my way but the service center is very knowledgeable and they tslk with you about your car to help you understand all the functioning components. I really enjoyed my time there and learned alot about my car. Thank You