ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (13)

Overall Rating 4.8461508/5Overall Rating 4.8461508/5Overall Rating 4.8461508/5Overall Rating 4.8461508/5rating 4.8461508
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

Roxane Marie H.
Alameda, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/22/2019 Category: Service
ūüíē
Outstanding as always!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Hi Roxane, thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us! We are happy to hear we were able to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to your next visit, have a wonderful day!

Andrew B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Effortless experience
Never a thing to complain about. They work fast. They are efficient. I never feel like I'm being up-sold on anything that I do not need. They always give me a ride when I need it. Chico Hyundai is solid. The did forget a wrench under the hood of my car on the last service though... so now my daughter has a brand tool :) No complaints over here. Quality.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your awesome feedback Andrew! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else. See you at your next visit!

AF
Angela F.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Checked out the car and fixed it.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your positive rating! We look forward to helping you again at your next service visit! Have a wonderful day.

HS
Hiram S.
Hamilton City, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai Genesis
Remi and team at service are amazing! Super awesome! I have the worse car possibly made by this company. It is a total lemon. Hyundai Genesis 2016 and they have done their best possible to make it a positive experience. Their service and dealer gets a 10 out 10. The car, and this particular brand gets a ZERO!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our service team at Chico Hyundai! We are very pleased to hear that we are meeting your expectations! On the other hand, I am very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble with the vehicle itself. Please let us know if there's anything further we can do to help you or to make this process easier for you.

Thanks again,

Chico Nissan Hyundai
(530)891-1777

Michael W.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Nice facilities, close to home, friendly staff.
In for first service. They were friendly, fast and efficient.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review Michael! We look forward to seeing you for your next service! Have a wonderful day.

Owner Loyalty Manager
Chico Nissan Hyundai
(530) 891-1777

Carole B.
Oroville, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Pure satisfaction.
I have always been pleased with the servicing of my vehicle at Chico Hyundai. So much so , that during my recent visit I had to have my daughter drive the Elantra home because I purchased a 2018 Hyundai Tucson. I will be a customer for many years.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Hi Carole, thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are very happy to hear you had a positive experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again for your next service. Have a wonderful weekend!

(530) 891-1777 ext 160

05/13/2019 Category: Service
Our Tucson was serviced quickly and thoroughly. The technicians even rotated the tires. Before the car came back to me, it was washed. I can't imagine better service than I received here.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

We are very happy to hear you had a great visit with us! Thank you for your review!

Craig B.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
close by
Service was performed as required
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thanks Craig for your response!

Paradise, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/13/2019 Category: Service
I had a great service with Remy and would recommended that anyone who had a Hyundai take their car there!
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

We are very happy to hear you had a great experience with our  service advisor Remi! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

CN
Charles N.
Biggs, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Chico Hyundai
Waiting area is so comfortable and a car wash to will come back the employees are friendly
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Charles, thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! We are happy to have been of great service!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Chico Hyundai is a wonderful place for service. The staff is super friendly and very helpful.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for the awesome review!

Antonio M.
South Oroville, CA
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service and most important honest service.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Antonio, thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your review!

Michael M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service / Super Slow Trade Agreement
Every time I need maintenance, they do awesome. I've tried to get Ryan Sutton to meet with me again to let me trade in my 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe, for a new one, and then let me do Massage Therapy on all Chico Nissan & Hyundai. We need to do it super soon. I'm driving for Uber & Lyft. Sincerely, Michael M.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Michael, thank you for your awesome and lengthy review! We appreciate the kind words and hope you are able to upgrade your vehicle!

K
K.
Grass Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Remy takes care of you !!!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

We are happy to know Remi was able to take care of you and your vehicle! We hope to see you soon!

J
J.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient and excellant service on my Hyundai.
Our family has two hyundai vehicles and we are very happy with them because they are so reliable and dependable. We used to drive B M W cars but they had had problems that we never have anymore.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

J.D., we are happy to know you and your family are Hyundai loyal customers! Thank you for trusting us to provide you with excellent service! We hope to see you again!

05/02/2019 Category: Service
Professional and friendly
Excellent service and friendly staff.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback!

SF
Silvia F.
Gridley, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2019 Category: Service
I arrived a little early to my afternoon appointment and Justin my service advisor was fantastic, he was able to get me in early. I was in and out super quick for my first service on my vehicle.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Silvia, I am very pleased to know Justin and our service team was able to provide you with a great first service experience! We wish to continue providing you that awesome service, so we hope to see you next time! Thank you, again!

AC
Aimee C.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Friendly People !!!!
Good Friendly Service
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Aimee, thank you for the great review! Have a great day!

Roxane M.
Red Bluff, CA
Quick
Love how fast I was in and out for my oil change. Thank you Remi and team
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Roxanne, thank you for continuously being Chico Hyundai loyal! We hope to see you soon for your next service!

CK
Christopher K.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Remmi was very informative and they went beyond which Is very refreshing for a dealer
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Christopher, we are very pleased to know that Remi provided over the top service. I will be sure to pass the kind remarks along. We hope you visit us again soon! Thank you!