Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5Overall Rating 4.83333/5rating 4.83333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

TC
Tammie C.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/15/2018 Category: Service
the people
Happy with my car service every time I go!

J

Paradise, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service???????? NOT
Appt is useless. They’ll get to when it is convenient to them!

My recommendation is in regards to service not the car
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. I apologize for any long wait time you may have experienced and for any miscommunication that may have happened as well. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you. Please feel free to reply to this email, or I will call in a few days if I have not heard from you. I look forward to speaking with you.

LH
Linda H.
Red Bluff, CA
2010 Hyundai Accent
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and I Love my Hyundai !!
Service is always Timely never had a problem after the fact, courteous, professional and kind!!
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business!

Jay S.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
convient
Chico Hyundai is easy to reach. The staff is informed, and Mike is very easy to work with.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business! Hope to see you next time!

Roxane M.
Red Bluff, CA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Remi
Love the customer service
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you so much for your review an your business!

Robert H.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Always have my car taken care of by Chico Nissan Hyundai.
The service is always done properly and my car is always delivered clean and on time.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

We appreciate your continued business! Thank you so much for your kind words!

08/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Every rep I've dealt with over the last 7 years has been friendly and very nice to work with and even though the dealership is currently undergoing a major remodel and everything seems to be turned upside down it did not affect the level of service I received. I've never had a bad experience with this dealership or any Hyundai dealership for that matter.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

We appreciate your kind words and your continued loyalty! Thank you so much, and we can't wait for our new buildings to better serve you! Hope to see you next time!

Russell S.
Cottonwood, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Nothing notable either way.
For starters, I suggested to personnel that they might consider mentioning to customers when scheduling appointments that you are under construction, and finding and getting in the place can be challenging.
Secondly, when I picked up my car there were muddy footprints (large) all over the floor mats, and mud on the carpet. My car is six years old, and there has never been mud on the carpet. Very unhappy about that.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, I apologize that we did not deliver 5 star service to you! We would love the opportunity to clean your floor mats and carpet where the mud was found, as well as perform a mini detail on the rest of the vehicle, for any troubles this may have caused you! Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in! Thanks again, we look forward to hearing from you!

SERVICE AND CHECK ENGINE LIGHT
MET EXPECTATIONS
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service experience. We appreciate your cooperation during our construction and we can't wait to better serve you once construction is complete! If there were any other concerns with your service please feel free to let me know!

Ryan C.
Colusa, CA
Remi is the man!
He absolutely rocks as a service lead. I can't say this enough. Do what you need to keep him around, your customers will be happier for it.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

We are so pleased that Remi took care of you and your ride! Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Magalia, CA
Good Service Team
With all the turmoil of their remodeling it was very smooth and no hassels.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

We appreciate your business and your review!! Thank you so much!

JE
Jose E.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Staff and service are great
Staff and services were great, they send me back to my workplace and picked me up when my car was done.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your service experience! So glad we could help you out with our shuttle service!

Christine C.
Forest Ranch, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Good place for HyundaiService
I have purchased two cars from this dealer band had them perform maintenance. I have been very pleased with their services.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your review, and for your patience with our facility while we are under construction. We look forward to our new facilities to better serve you!

PB
Peggy B.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with this dept...they are friendly, courteous and professional. Well worth my hour drive...
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

We are so glad that you always choose Chico Hyundai for your service needs. We appreciate your business!! Hope to see you next time, Thank you!

DV
Dolores V.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous
I brought my car in for an oil change, but was told I also had two filters that needed to be replaced and my tire had a funny mark on it. I went ahead and changed it all. The guy who helped us out was very friendly and professional. The waiting room is a lot bigger and spacious.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

So glad we could deliver five-star service to you! Thank you so much for choosing Chico Hyundai for all your service needs!

HJ
Howell J.
Artois, CA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I’ve always had excellent customer service! Everyone is friendly and accommodating even during the renovation.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

We appreciate your business. Thank you so much for choosing us for your vehicle's service needs! Hope to see you next time!

Weaverville, CA
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Review Title
Your Review
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thank you for your review, I was sorry to hear that we did not deliver 5 star service to you, I also apologize for the temperature in our waiting room. Our A/C is now fixed! We would love the opportunity to discuss any concerns you may have, please feel free to reply to this email. We look forward to speaking with you.

Meribeth P.
Browns Valley, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Everyone I dealt with was courteous, professional and cheerful. A real pleasure to deal with. I will absolutely be back!
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

We appreciate your business and your review! Thank you!

Devora C.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Always a friendly service desk. I love having my car washed as a free service.
KELSEY A., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for choosing us! Hope to see you next time!