Michael C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2020 Category: Service
Convenience and professionalism
Quality product for a reasonable price
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so glad to see you had a great experience with us here at Chico Hyundai. If there is ever anything else we can help you with in the future please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and have a great day!

Haleigh H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Chico Hyundai is the best!
I always bring my car to Chico Hyundai. Remi always takes care of my vehicle.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and high star rating!

Hayfork, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Car
I love my car. But I feel all my questions wernt answered. I felt kind of rushed so no details were fully explained. But the staff is kind and welcoming.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Hello, thank you for providing us with your honest feedback. We would like to hear from you as to how we could have made your experience a perfect 10. We deeply apologize we fell short of your expectations and I will be reaching out to you to discuss your visit with you. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you!

Hhodges@chiconissanhyundai.com

Richard M.
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Always great, prompt service with pleasant personnel.
In 14 years of experience with Chico Hyundai, owning each of two Sonatas for seven years in succession, there has never been less than the best service by employees who go out of their way to please the customer. And never anything mechanical that caused me to require service - only regular schedule of servicing.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Hi Richard, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear you have continued to have a wonderful experience with Chico Hyundai over the years. We truly appreciate your wonderful feedback and your business. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit with us. Have a great week!

WS
William S.
Redding, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Service appointment
Service was above and beyond great as we got the day wrong for our appointment. Remi accommodated us anyway and we were so pleased with the service. Such a great place to do business with.

Car service
Service department is amazing. Both courteous and efficient. Appreciate them so much. We have at every visit.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Hi William, thank you for your feedback! I am very sorry for the confusion that happened when scheduling your appointment but I'm glad to hear the rest of the appointment went smooth. I will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss the details of your visit and see what could've done to improve. Thanks again and I look forward to speaking with you, Have a great day!

Marysville, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
We appreciate the customer service manager, Haleigh, working hard to resolve our problem. Thank you. We look forward to a positive visit next time.

10/20/2020 Category: Service
Get everything in writing
Ok dealership, typical evasiveness after you drive off the lot. Nothing special.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Hi, thank you for your honest feedback. I deeply apologize about your recent experience with us and I would appreciate the opportunity to resolve this issue with you Please give me a call at your earliest convenience (530) 891-1777 ext160. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you.

Owner Loyalty Manager

Orland, CA
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Remi is super helpful and made sure to keep us updated almost everyday.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you Gregorio for your 5 star rating and kind comments about Chico Hyundai! We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next visit with us, take care!

Chuck M.
Gerber, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Service is in the details
For the most part the service is good at Chico Hyundai. Except for some important details. Like not torquing down and forgetting the seal on the oil drain plug, could have caused a lot of damage. And recently not resetting the service interval timer on the cars computer, I don't want to get dinged and lose my service contract for not servicing on time. So I'll need to drive all the way back to Chico Hyundai to get them to reset the computer. They need to use a "service end" check list that can be presented to car owner.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Hi Chuck, I am very sorry we did not meet your expectations on your recent service visit. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the team in our service department and look further into why those key points were missed. There is no need to drive back to our store, I can have someone from our sales team give you a call and walk you through how to reset the maintenance light. Again, I deeply apologize this was not done after your vehicle was serviced and I'll be sure to point that out to the advisors. Thank you for your honest feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or concerns. Have a great weekend Chuck!

Hhodges@chiconissanhyundai.com

Ramiro R.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Fire service
I enjoy my sonata 2020
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Ramiro for your wonderful feedback and high rating! We hope to see you again at your next visit. Have a great day!

Christina H.
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual!
I continue to go to Hyundai to get my car serviced because of Remi. I had a bad experience years ago and quit coming in. I needed some warranty work done so I rely owe them in and was please surprised. Remi was the new service manager and he treated me very well. I felt comfortable and confident in his abilities. I will continue to come back because of him.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hi Christina, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We will be sure to pass along these kind comments to Remi! We are very happy to hear we were able to regain your trust and we look forward to providing you excellent service in the future. Take care!

MU
Mariko U.
Piedmont, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Clean and great smiles
Perfect ❤️
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hi, Mariko thank you for your positive comments about Chico Hyundai! We are pleased to hear you had a great visit with us!

RV
Rosalie V.
Willows, CA
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Service During Covid-19
I have a 2016 Hyundai Tucson Sport. I love my car. I drive to Nevada every other month. I feel like I am driving a sports car the way it handles. Mountain driving is amazing. I have so much control. I have all of the maintenance done at Chico Hyundai. I will not let any one else service my car. The staff is amazing and always very friendly. The staff that make the appointments and Remi & Justin that take care of all of my car needs. I am always very happy when I leave and know that they always make sure my car is in top condition. I also appreciate the Service Department that works on my car that I never see, Thank you all for the amazing care and treatment you give my car each and every time I come in. I will see you in a few months for my next service appointment.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Hi Rosalie, thank you so much for providing us such amazing feedback! We strive to provide top quality service and we are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience here at Chico Hyundai. We look forward to your next visit with us! Have a great day!

09/29/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly service
I really felt like they went above and beyond - replacing a part, doing a routine service check, replacing the oil, and even washing it.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/30/2020

Wow, so awesome! What a great review and I am very happy to know this was an over the charts experience! If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate in reaching out to me and letting me know. Thank you kindly!

J
J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Prompt, friendly, quality,reasonably priced service
The service writers, technicians and management are the best around and make getting service an enjoyable experience. The only drawback is no cookies and coffee because of the pandemic.
SR
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you kindly for the great review and kind comments! I'll be sure to pass this on over to Justin and the team!
If there is anything else you might need, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Thank you!

Carol H.
Redding, CA
09/03/2020 Category: Service
pampered
The service staff is great ! Need more explanation of servicing the vehicles but they go above and beyond and get your vehicle in the shop quick. I love my car !
SR
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to provide us honest feedback. I am very disappointed to hear about your recent service visit with us. We take our customer's concerns seriously and would like to opportunity to learn more about your visit with us in hopes to be able to mend and turn things around for you. If you could please get in touch with me at your earliest convenience, that would be greatly appreciated!