08/03/2020 Category: Service
Always great service, courteous employees, prompt service and important at this time they were well prepared to deal with COVID appropriately.

LT
Linda T.
Paradise, CA
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Remi is a great service representative, he gets the job done!
After being baffled about a pesky engine light, the staff fixed a few things and were diligent about getting to the root of the problem. After 3 tries, my engine light problem was fixed once and for all! I appreciate the fact that Remi was so on top of things and persistent. They kept my car for a few days and got to the root of the problem. I have not had any trouble since they fixed it! Thank you Chico Hyundai!!
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Linda, we are very happy to know that Remi and his team were able to deliver and provide great service. Thank you for the great review and kind words! Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Love our Hyundai
Great care, flexibility in service and kind staff! Doing a fantastic job during this difficult time.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and great review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the near future!

Paradise, CA
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Our planned service
Check in quickly. Work completed successfully
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/21/2020

We are happy to know we were able to provide great service! We will see you next time!

RV
Rosalie V.
Willows, CA
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Service During Covid-19
I have my car serviced on a regular basis. During the Covid-19 my appointment was scheduled and I waited in the waiting room which was very clean and I felt safe from the Covid-19. All of the employee's wore masks and we all kept our distance. My car was clean and sanitized after the service. All visiting clients wore masks. I appreciated the care they take with my car and with me. The Service Department & Staff are amazing. Thank you for the great Treatment & Service.
Rosie V.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Rosie, thank you for providing such a thoughtful review. We are happy to know you were able to enjoy your service experience with us. Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you back in sometime in the near future.

GH
George H.
Cottonwood, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
Other than the fact I live an hour away Chico and am told I can either pay Redding Kia for basic maintenance and oil changes or I can make the 2 hour drive both there and back for my free 3 year service included with my vehicle, I would happily give a 5 out of 5 stars. But outside of that I would highly recommend Chico Hyundai! The build quality of Hyundai has vastly improved from the beginning while also giving a nicely trimmed vehicle for your money that just feels nice to drive.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. Unfortunately, we are not providing complimentary amenities at this time due to the current pandemic. We hope to be able to provide these soon, to allow for a much more comfortable and enjoyable experience. Our team and business truly appreciates you taking the long drive to come visit our service department for your vehicle's need. Thank you for being a loyal customer, and we look forward to seeing you these next three years, and hopefully longer.

Kindly,

Mary L.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Why
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

I am disappointed to hear your service visit with us wasn't the best and most satisfactory experience that it could be. I would like to opportunity to know more about your visit with us in hopes to turn things around for you and your future visits with us. Please don't hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email. Thank you, kindly.

06/27/2020 Category: Service
They do what need to be done
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the great review! We hope to see you back soon.

06/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata service
Easy to make an online service appointment. Great feedback. Fixed the problem speedily
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

We are happy to have provided you great and complete service! Thank you for the great review!

Chris C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
So appreciate the excellent, speedy service. Responded to our dead battery issue immediately. Much appreciated and we are very grateful for the timely assistance and professionalism.
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Chris, I am happy to know we were able to take care of you and your vehicle needs! We appreciate the 5 stars. We hope to see you in again soon!

(530) 891-1777 ext. 160

Mary H.
06/07/2020 Category: Service
Great Service in Timely Fashion
Great and courteous and got me in and out in time promised and did not overcharge
SELENA R., Owner Loyalty Manager from Chico Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Mary, I am happy to hear our service department and team were able to provide you with a good service experience. Should you need anything else, please reach out. Thank you!

(530) 891-1777 ext. 160

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Great value
It is nice to get my car serviced by a company shop that provides a professional experience and a comfortable waiting area, but at quick-lube prices.
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Hello, Thank you so much for leaving us such wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear you had such a great experience. If you have any further question please don't hesitate to reach out.Thanks again and we hope you have a great day!

05/25/2020 Category: Service
Chico Hyundai
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for your high star rating and wonderful feedback!

Debra L.
Orland, CA
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service. Very quick and efficient
HH
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

Thanks Debra for your kind comments and wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything further we can do for you. Have a wonderful day and take care!

Mark B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Was very pleased with service
HH
HALEIGH H. from Chico Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you Mark for your feedback! We appreciate your review and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Thanks again and we hope you have a great day!