MK
Mohammad K.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Mohammad said the service the business provided was on time. The staff were polite and returned his phone calls. Over all the service was good.

KP
KELLIE p.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/12/2019
Unmatched Customer Service!
I’d recommend this auto shop to anyone who needs anything done! The customer service is the best & the guys are extremely helpful , trustworthy,and knowledgeable .

Maryann H.
Volvo XC90
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Mary Ann said the staff are very nice and informative.

NF
Ndiforamang F.
Suzuki Kizashi
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Ndiforamang said the business could not provide a diagnostic code for an issue with the vehicle. He was referred to another facility. He stated that because he was a loyal customer, he felt like his needs were not being met. He would recommend the business only if they improved their services.

LC
LUPE C.
Nissan Xterra
07/08/2019
Choice 1 Auto Care has always been good to my vehicle. Great customer service, I was in and out quickly for my oil change.

Marcus G.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Marcus said they were fair, but too expensive, so he didn't let them get the part for his vehicle. Something about the way they get their parts is more expensive than average. However, everybody knew what they were doing and they still get the job done.

ET
ERIC T.
Nissan 240SX
06/29/2019
My 240SX
Gary was very professional and communicated with me the issue and costs. Work was done timely and correctly. Went out of his way to show me broken parts and options I had before work was started. Great customer service!

JAMES R.
Ford Edge
06/23/2019
Very friendly workers
Great place to have in our neighborhood.

PH
PAUL H.
06/18/2019
Auto Repair Like It Should Be
I have used Choice 1 for all my auto repairs. When you find a good shop that fixes things right you stay with them. Gary and his crew does a very good work with everything I've ever had them work on. I really appreciate all they do for me and my family.

06/13/2019
Affordable
Nice frendly honest people

Robert H.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he was satisfied with the service.

Mario R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Mario said he was a previous customer. The staff was friendly and addressed the problem accordingly.

SAMUEL S.
06/02/2019
Samuel Seua

PH
PAUL H.
05/26/2019
Excellent Service at Affordable Rates
I have tried other auto repair services but always come back to Choice 1. The service is excellent, fast, honest and most of the time the most competitive cost wise. All the things I'm looking for when I need my vehicles repaired. I use them, my daughter uses them and now my grandson uses them.

CF
CHRIS F.
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
05/20/2019
My car is worse than when I came in
Strong armed to pay for "labor cost". The car was running much better before I came in for service. No CEL codes prior to my visit and as soon as I leave the car throws a P0303 code. And why would you tell a customer "we hope you don’t come back"? I want a refund. I would give 0 stars if I could.

Luis S.
Nissan Versa Note
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Luis said he was satisfied with the service.

WN
Wakas N.
Lincoln Town Car
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Wakas said everything the business did was good.

Jeffery H.
Ford Fiesta
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Gilbert. He said Gary is a great mechanic, and the service was well done.

CLARENCE H.
Lexus ES 350
05/14/2019
Customer
In the pass I had a bad experience but the staff now is excellent.

Sherry C.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Sherry said the business did a great job.