ND
Nicholle D.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Nicholle said the business provided good service and they are always honest.

AN
Anthony N.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said that he appreciated his technician's attention to detail and he got good service, although he was not completely satisfied.

AO
Angela O.
Chrysler 300
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Angela said she got very good service and the staff know what they're doing. She is very happy.

MIGUEL R.
Ram Pickup
08/15/2018
Great service and good prices
The prices are great and the service was quick

EG
Enrique G.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Enrique said the service at this business was excellent. The staff were good people. They were very courteous, very prompt and very straight forward. They also were very honest.

Danial D.
Scion tC
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Danial said the staff helped him as soon as he walked in. They stuck to the price that was on his coupon. The mechanic fixed what needed to be fixed.

YA
YVONNE A.
Chrysler Sebring
08/02/2018
Never disappointed easy in and out minimal wait

Matthew C.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said this is a great business.

Joe A.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business provided good service.

HR
Heriperto R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Heriperto said the business did a great job at fixing his problem.

Mike M.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff at this business treated him nice. The staff are great guys.

DT
Damien T.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Damien said, he went into this business for an alignment and they told him he had to have other services done first but when he took the vehicle elsewhere, they did the alignment for him.

LOUIS M.
07/19/2018
Fast service
Excellent fast service at a cheap price, I will recommend this place for sure

WG
Wade G.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Wade said the staff is fantastic.

RA
Roberto A.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Roberto said the facility does a good job, The prices were good and the manager was nice,

Mark R.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff is friendly and provide fast service and they explain everything.

ZD
ZIPPORAH D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018
Need better explaining things to people
I came there to get my alignment done so I walked I. There to and told them what I needed to be done instead of the man saying okay I can get that done for u he asked me a million in one questions like I didn’t know what I need to be done now let me remind you this is my first car I’m not stupid I know about cars but I didn’t know there will be two different prices for an alignment I know I need my back to be done I just assumed an alignment was all the same price wich wasn’t which he should have explain or snakes before I sat there for 15 minuets and he didn’t He tried to tell me it’s a extra charge for it and it’s a different price he states that I need the front done to I said u can do it but didn’t in no way inform me that there is not point in getting the front if I don’t do the back hours later my car is still messed up in my eyes don’t waste anyone time nor money if u know there still going to have problems later makes no logic sense I had to go to another car place mega center for them to tell me that and basically said u just wanted the money anyways you need to inform your customer on all things and not half ass I will not be coming back at all worst service got better service eles where

Miesha M.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Miesha said she recommends this business for service.

AJ
Alfonso J.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Alfonso said the staff provided excellent service, and in a timely manner.

CYNTHIA C.
Cypress, TX
06/20/2018
Always prompt curtious and knowledgeable - prices are reasonable
Thank you again for taking care of my car