Kevin B.
02/23/2018
Customer
Awesome quick service at a very fair price!! I will definitely call Church and Son's with any future truck repairs!

DOUG D.
09/04/2014
Honestly and good workmanship
I'm very pleased with the service I recieved. I was given an estimate with options, depending on what I wanted to spend. My truck was ready when they said it would be.

HM
HANNAH M.
Lapeer, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/21/2014
They worked great with me, plus they were super fast. My car runs great

SP
SARAH and ROBERT P.
Pontiac Vibe
08/19/2014
Honest & Dependable
I appreciate the honesty and quality work provided by Church & Sons. They only make repairs that are necessary and requested. If it doesn't need to be fixed now but might later they give me the information I need to prepare in advance. Instead of letting me drop my car off and not work on it for a day or two they let me know if they have room to fit me in that day, if they don't I bring my car in when they do have availability and receive timely service. They also call to follow up on repairs and make sure everything is satisfactory. Great service!

AMY B.
Dodge Magnum
08/14/2014
always honest!
We have taken our vehicles to Church and Sons for a while now, they have always been so helpful and courteous. They are very thorough. I highly recommend.

BOB H.
Chrysler Sebring
08/10/2014
service
friendly & great service as always

WL
William L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Chevrolet Venture
08/07/2014 Category: Service
William said he has been doing business with this facility for 25 years and they have always treated him well. They have done great work.

ST
Shannon T.
08/07/2014 Category: Service
Shannon said they took care of her vehicle quickly. The price was right.

Chris H.
Grand Blanc, MI
08/07/2014 Category: Service
Chris said he had some brake work done. Ray, who was the person in charge, was not happy with the job they did. He had his guys take everything apart and do the job correctly. They did a wonderful job.

Rhonda R.
08/05/2014 Category: Service
Rhonda said the service was wonderful. It was super.

GC
GARY C.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/04/2014
Professional, efficient, correct
Brad put a new spare tire on my vehicle. We scheduled it, I dropped it off and picked it up in a timely manner. Great job here, but it always has been..

LT
LOU T.
Goodrich, MI
08/01/2014
fixed bad battery
promply took care of our problem, even gave us a ride home while the car was being fixed.

Lloyd M.
GMC Sierra
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Lloyd said he had no problems with the service.

Josh T.
08/01/2014 Category: Service
Josh said this business did an excellent job, and he really likes the people who work down there.

BO
BRITTNEY O.
07/25/2014
Great customer service. Great vehicle service!
I have gone to church and sons for a while now to have maintenance done for my car. They are always able to get my car in, and the customer service is great!

Jamie G.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Jamie said this business is good.

TD
Traci D.
Oldsmobile Intrigue
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Brad. He said the business is helpful and offers good advice. He mentioned that they work to provide service with reasonable pricing and suggested they keep up the good work.

HR
HARRY R.
07/14/2014
Satisfied Customer
The staff at the Church and Sons that I have visited for service have been outstanding from the meet and greet at the desk to determine your needs to the work completed by the mechanics. I would highly recommend Church and Sons anytime. Pricing is important and they are very reasonable.

HR
Harry R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/11/2014 Category: Service
Harry said this business did fine. They do good work and followed up with him afterwards.

James C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/11/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Janet. She said she was happy with the service.