Latest Review over 2 years ago

Chris V.
Pico Rivera, CA
Ford Edge
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Chris said the business got his vehicle done on time.

JIM S.
Dodge Magnum
04/19/2016
good communications about your service, before and after
Thanks for the outstanding service and commitment to keep my vehicle in good condition

Dante G.
04/19/2016 Category: Service
Dante said the business was really great.

Devon R.
Gardena, CA
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Devon said the business able to help him within an hour. They happened to have the parts he needed and were able to help him on his way. The service was fairly quick and the staff members were extremely helpful.

GG
Gregory G.
Long Beach, CA
04/16/2016 Category: Service
Gregory said the service at this facility was simple, fast, and he appreciates the work they did for him.

Devin P.
Toyota Matrix
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Devin said the business always does good work and for a good price. They are extremely courteous and kind, he could not ask for a better business to attend to for his vehicle.

Debbie B.
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Debbie said the business was excellent.

KF
Karen F.
Ford Fiesta
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Karen said she got exactly what she wanted and this business was able to pick her up from her house and take her to her vehicle. They even gave her vehicle a wash which she thought was cool.

AA
Alan A.
04/12/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the business was very nice and did a good job on her vehicle.

PR
PHILLIP R.
BMW 328i
04/07/2016
2009 BMW Service
Excellent service on this valuable family car. Thank you William and the shop staff for the great service and for finding and getting our brakes back in order for safe operation on our road trips. Very much appreciated.

CL
Cameron L.
La Palma, CA
03/26/2016 Category: Service
Cameron said he was very happy with the service provided by the business. He thanks them for taking care of his vehicle.

CP
CHANDRIKA P.
Irvine, CA
Mercedes-Benz G500
03/24/2016
Team bends over backwards to provide the best customer service
Hello Jo, just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how wonderful the customer service is at Citywide, Cypress, CA. You really do strive for high quality and your employees reflect your influence beautifully. They are most honest, trustworthy and skilled mechanics in Orange County. I was provided with excellent service at your garage, and I truly appreciate it.
You have a knowledgeable team of technicians. They are incredible. It means a lot to me, as a woman, to have a place that I feel comfortable taking my car. The most important thing is I know that I am getting a fair price and not getting ripped off. Every time I bring my car to your facility they go out of their way to help and are always very polite. The staff has always been very respectful, courteous, and friendly. I am highly pleased with the professional manner in which your mechanics serviced my automobile.
Thank you for restoring my trust in auto repair companies. Your staff was very professional and an absolute joy to work with. They kept me informed throughout the process of the repair and of testing my car to make sure everything was working properly before returning the car to me. I truly believe you have some of the best mechanics in the trade there at Citywide. I’m going to tell everyone I know of my experience. You are truly a company that provides high quality auto repair with integrity, honesty, and excellent customer service at a fair price and with a personal touch.
Thanks to all who make it happen, the team who always bends over backwards to help the customers.

CP
CHANDRIKA P.
Irvine, CA
Mercedes-Benz G500
03/22/2016
The team bends over backwards to get the job done right and provide excellent customer service
Just wanted to drop you a note to tell you how wonderful the customer service is at Citywide, Cypress, CA. You really do strive for high quality and your employees reflect your influence beautifully. They are most honest, trustworthy and skilled mechanics in Orange County. I was provided with excellent service at your garage, and I truly appreciate it.
Bob N. from Citywide Auto Care responded on 03/28/2016

Thank you so much for your support, Chandrika. We made a decision from the beginning that we wanted an auto repair shop that we would send our family to.

Citywide Auto Care

TW
Todd W.
Seal Beach, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/19/2016 Category: Service
Todd said this business treated him greatly.

CD
Chris D.
Norwalk, CA
03/19/2016 Category: Service
Chris said he knows the owner of this business and deals with them often for his job.

V
Valued Customer
03/18/2016
Service at the Highest level!
Best Service Ever! :)

D
DARYL
Chevrolet Cruze
03/18/2016
Another fantastic job well done!
Will not take company/family vehicles anywhere else! And I highly recommend!

JO
JANE O.
03/17/2016
Convenient. Extra friendly staff/owner
Yes. I've been a customer of City wide for years. Loved the TLC by Gary. But I was able to call in, get service and out same day. Even offered to drive me home. Excellent customer service.

IC
ISABELLE C.
Honda Fit
03/17/2016
Reliable, knowledgeable
I've been going here for many years and now that I'm moving to Washington, I know I will have a hard time finding an auto shop to feel as confident about as I have Citywide Auto. Joe makes sure his workers keep up to date on modern techniques so that there is never a question of my car care not being up to snuff. They all go the extra mile for their customers. I will miss all of you!

EF
Elena F.
Los Angeles, CA
BMW 325i
03/17/2016 Category: Service
Elena said she is satisfied with the service she received at the business and she appreciates how William explained everything to her about her service.