Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall

01/14/2021 Category: Service
Always responsive and friendly
Been taking my vehicle in for service since I bought it.

Not the Dealer's fault
Got my recall notice and made an online appoint but when I got to the dealer they said the factory didn't send out the repair "kit" to their dealers yet. Then don't tell the owners to make an appointment! Still, I like this dealer and would take my vehicle back for service.
PHILIP B. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you as our customer and your concerns will be forwarded. Thanks

BC
Bruce C.
Quinlan, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Great service every time I'm there.
STEPHANIE M B. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to rate us and leaving us a wonderful five star review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and value your business!

NN

Good visit

Joseph P.
Rowlett, TX
01/12/2021 Category: Service
A great service department!
I've been a Rockwall Hyundai customer for years because of their service department. Phillip B puts the service in their service department! I am not a fan of the new AI messaging. It does not 'feel' personal. The DriveSure perk is great! Lose AI; keep DriveSure

2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Concerns have been addressed.
Received a call that my concerns regarding safety issues have been addressed.

01/06/2021 Category: Service
Have they heard about Covid?
Very few employees were wearing mask although there is a sign on door telling customers to.
STEPHANIE M B. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and letting us know how we can improve.

Skyler B.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Had my car in at out. No issues
STEPHANIE M B. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/07/2021

John G.
Rockwall, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Great service manager.
Sam Macababad was extremely professional and efficient.

01/02/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change
Better than expected.
STEPHANIE M B. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback!

GB
Glen B.
Caddo Mills, TX
12/29/2020 Category: Service
best service
Service advisor was outstanding during our visit. Very courteous and professional.
STEPHANIE M B. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/02/2021

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
I have called and had issues with the service department before, but my most recent drop off and pick up was more pleasant. I hope this continues to be the case.
STEPHANIE M B. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 12/22/2020

Charlene B.
12/20/2020 Category: Service
Best in Quality
The Rockwall location has become my go to for service. Staff is knowledgeable and professional. Kept me update the whole time they had my car. It was ready on the date they said it would be.
STEPHANIE M B. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 12/21/2020

AT
Amy T.
Greenville, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service at Clay Cooley Rockwall!
I had to take my car in for an oil change. When I checked in with Christina, she really took care of me. While I waited, she updated me 4 different times. I highly recommend buying a car there and recommend their service department.
STEPHANIE M B. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 12/21/2020