Overall Rating 4.5227277/5Overall Rating 4.5227277/5Overall Rating 4.5227277/5Overall Rating 4.5227277/5rating 4.5227277
Overall Rating 2.34091/5Overall Rating 2.34091/5rating 2.34091rating 2.34091rating 2.34091

Dallas, TX
12/12/2019 Category: Service
quick and friendly service every time

Heath, TX
12/10/2019 Category: Service
As a repeat customer, Phillip has always provided the best customer service and has my interests in mind.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and your kind words about my team member Phillip. When our customers leave happy this pleases us tremendously.

KC
Kelley C.
Lavon, TX
Nice place...
Nice place.. Great Service...

John D.
Forney, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Great Job

Kathleen S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
best service
service is good

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and your kind words about my team member Sam. When our customers leave happy this pleases us tremendously.

Jon F.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
service is great

SA
Sandra A.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would also like to thank you for your five star review, and kind comments about our team member Sam. We welcome you back and look forward to helping you with any of your vehicles needs.

BY
Bonnie Y.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Nice & Trustworthy
Everyone in the service department are always nice and friendly. I take my car there even for oil changes because I trust them to not just find things wrong to charge me for.

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would also like to thank you for your five star review, and kind comments about our team member Ryan. We welcome you back and look forward to helping you with any of your vehicles needs.

James R.
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Review
Thanks
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 12/09/2019

John K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Service response was excellent
I received a call in response to my review today about a computer issue on my 2017 Sante Fe. The service person, Steve Bentley, assured me that when I can bring the vehicle in they can investigate any potential issues with the computer. The service at this location is good. I will take the vehicle in in a few weeks after I have had a chance to see if the issues continue and I have a day off.

12/04/2019 Category: Service
Just moved one electronic problem for another - 2017 Sante Fe Sport
First, I hate recalls. Why can't the Manufacturer get it right the first time before they make 50,000 cars. I had a recall on the need for a computer update. The service took over an hour and now there seems to be other electronic type "quirks" that I did not have before. Before, if the engine was running and I tried to walk away from the vehicle, it would beep. Now, nothing. Before, I could get out the car and lock it using the button on the handle. Now it is hit and miss. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it just beeps as if the engine it on and the door will not lock, even though it it not on. That is all I have noticed "so far". Who knows what else to expect. The frustration is having to go back and waste more time getting it right or just living with it unless it gets really bad.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 12/04/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to talk to me today about your recent service experience and how in the future we can improve our customer service. We use these surveys in every aspect to help improve your service experience and provide our customers with a 5 star experience on every visit every time. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if your vehicle is functioning in a less than normal manner and we will address it with as little inconvenience to you as possible.

PJ
Paul J.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Wait time toooo long!
My car was cleaned and looked great but waiting over 2 hours for an oil change is pushing my limits

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and I'm sorry to hear we didn't meet your service expectations. We strive to provide a 5 star experience to every customer on every visit. I use these surveys to see where and how we can improve our service department. I left you a message to try and speak to you about where we fell short and what I can personally do to resolve this to your satisfaction. Please feel free to cal me at the numbers listed below and we can discuss a possible resolution.

Robert C.
Mesquite, TX
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
An inspection and repair of the windshield washer motor was performed. The service was performed promptly without any pressure to purchase anything I did not need. Very pleased.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 12/02/2019

TO
Todd O.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/01/2019 Category: Service
ClayCooley Rocks!
Moved to Clay Cooley because the closest (other)dealership was failing miserably. Very glad I made the move!

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would also like to thank you for your five star review, and kind comments about our team member Phillip. We welcome you back and look forward to helping you with any of your vehicles needs.

Reynaldo R.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/30/2019 Category: Service
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE

Calvin H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
all good
A bit of time getting an appointment but then very quick
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would also like to thank you for your five star review, and kind comments about our service department. We welcome you back and look forward to helping you with any of your vehicles needs.

Yantis, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service Advisor and Service
Philip Barth always takes great care of us. Great service team.

SJ
Sherri J.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
SAJ Experience
Received a letter stating that some updates needed to be made to the engine's computer. Got that taken care of.

Joseph P.
Outstanding service personnel/department
We have bought three of our last four Hyundai at this dealership. The reason we have is personnel like Phillip B in the service department.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. I would also like to thank you for your five star review, and kind comments about Phillip and our service department. We welcome you back and look forward to helping you with any of your vehicles needs.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Recommend
Fast, courteous

Forney, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great Place
Everyone was fast and friendly, great place!