Steve C.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Ok
Good dealer. Needs to update car owner
NATHAN A M. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/20/2020

I am truly sorry our service department did not provide a five star treatment your last oil change appointment. I have reviewed your service and will be speaking to your advisor about your concerns. We want you to feel informed and satisfied with each and every service visit, and we take your comments to heart. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for bringing your concerns to our attention. We look forward to helping your with any of your vehicle needs.

CK
Clifton K.
Mesquite, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Oil change service call
Great service but at the other Hyundai dealers that serviced our last car and this car, they always vacuumed and washed our car and we were a little disappointed that our car wasn't.
NATHAN A M. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/20/2020

I am truly sorry that our Service department did not provide a Five Star service visit at your last appointment. It is our mission to provide this type of service each and every time. I am not sure why your vehicle was not sent to our wash bay , but will follow up with your advisor and make sure we address your concern. Please feel free to return to our service department at any time and we will send your vehicle to our wash bay and have it cleaned for you. We thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and for bring this to our attention.

SR
Stuart R.
Sachse, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Software Update
Went in for a software update. The work was completed on time and everyone was professional and courteous. Would recommend.
NATHAN A M. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/03/2020

I want to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I am also truly sorry we were not able to provide you with a five star service visit. It is our goal to provide a five star service visit each and every time. I invite you to please call me and let me know what we can do to better improve your our service to you. One again thank you for the time to complete the survey and for the kind words you have for our service department.

EL
Ernie L.
Heath, TX
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Good communication
The dealership does provide good communications about the status of the vehicle. Quality of work in good but scheduling time for additional tasks is a problem
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and your kind words about our team members. We strive to complete your repairs in a timely manner however some repairs unfortunately take a little longer to complete to ensure the repairs are completed correctly. I use all of these feedback surveys as a way to improve on your service experience and improve our service department. Again thank you.

Jerry P.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people
Employees are friendly. Need to develop a better system for customer just needing oil change to save time.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 10/03/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and your feedback is vital to our improving our service department. Our goal is to provide every customer a 5 Star experience, and I'm sorry we fell short in meeting your expectations but again I will use this feedback to improve our service process.

Richard W.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
this car dealership is close to my house
I had an appointment schedule for 9 am and I was early and this still took 1 1/2 hours for an oil change.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 09/20/2019

I am so sorry it took so long for your service visit, I know time is extremely valuable. I will look into what the delay was but I assure you this is not our normal practice. I take all this feedback and use it to improve our service department. I appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and our goal is to earn a 5 Star every visit to every customer.

CG
Curtis G.
Rockwall, TX
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Curtis Gadsden
Little too long for an oil change.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 09/16/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and I also was sorry to hear about your service taking too long. I use this feedback as a tool to help improve our service department. Again thank you for taking the time and I look forward to meeting you on your next service visit.

Garland, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Review
Friendly staff. Too much $ for service on a new vehicle.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feedback is valuable to us in and endeavor to satisfy our customers. We strive to be competitive with our competition on our prices and we have various coupons on our website to help save our customers as much money as possible. Again thank you for your business and taking the time.

Forney, TX
09/11/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
SERVICE PEOPLE WERE ON SPOT TO HELP
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words and your 5 Star survey response. When our customers leave happy this makes us extremely happy.

DE
David E.
Rockwall, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/01/2019 Category: Service
quick and on time
quick and on time
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 08/01/2019

I would like to thank you for your taking the time to complete our survey. Our mission goal here is to provide a 5 Star experience to every customer every time.

WW
Willie W.
Dallas, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Need Cashier's Trained Correctly
Service Tech(John) was excellent, it was the cashier that I had an issue with... I was over charged for my oil change due to lack of effort...

James C.
Fate, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Dependable and fast turnaround.
I came in for an oil change, and a free carwash, which I appreciate very much.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 07/01/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers, our mission goal is to provide a "5 Star " experience to every customer on every visit.
When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

Dallas, TX
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Greatest
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/27/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers, we strive to provide a 5 Star experience. When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

Garland, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil
Please listen to your customers
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/18/2019

I appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey and your honesty. I would like to apologize for your less than 5 Star treatment when you arrived. I have spoken to the advisor and technician on this matter and has been resolved. On the matter of the waiting room, yes the chairs have been removed and temporary ones have been put in place due to the new ones were ordered but have not arrived yet. We are in the process of remodeling the wait area for a more customer friendly place to wait. Again I appreciate your honesty and ask you give us another chance to keep your business.

2012 Hyundai Azera
06/04/2019 Category: Service
none
n/a
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, your feedback is very valuable to our dealership.