DA
Debra A.
Richardson, TX
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Mediocre service
This isn’t the place it used to be.
NATHAN A M. from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/03/2020

First I want to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Next I want to let you know how truly sorry I am that we did not better communicate with you the process of your repair, and the policies of your warranty. I have reviewed your repair and noticed we did indeed have to replace your door handle on the driver door. The handle does not come painted and had to be shipped to the body shop for paint. This will cause delays and should have been communicated to you. Your advisor was correct in stating we needed to inspect the other handle before parts could be ordered for the passenger side, due to the concern there could be a different cause in the malfunction than the first repair, and Hyundai requires a inspection before any order is placed. This too should have also been communicated with you better. I will speak to your advisor and make sure he keeps you informed on the next handle that is currently waiting for paint and as soon as this part is ready we will get the repairs done for you. Once again I am sorry our communication to you was not better so you would have been prepared for the repair process. I invite you to please contact me if you have any questions or concerns and if you would like to discuss your recent visit.

Nathan Myers
Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall
Parts Manager Hyundai/Genesis
nmyers@comeseeclay.com

Amber M.
Corsicana, TX
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Good staff-Terrible vehicle
Staff is nice, I think they try to help but there is only so much they can do-I will never by another Hyundai again. This was first and will be the last one I ever purchase.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 10/17/2019

First of all I would like to thank you abour your kind words about my staff, I'm sorry you are still experiencing issues with your vehicle and I can assure you we will exhaust all of our resources to correct your issues. I was good to meet you this morining and again we are putting your vehicle on our top priority list to resolve the issues we talked about.

Rowlett, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
09/29/2019 Category: Service
The staff was great, complementary car wash was not
Staff was polite and friendly - the 'complementary' car wash was not impressive. My car did not look like it was fresh off the dealer's lot.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 09/30/2019

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and your kind words about our team members. I'm sorry your car wash wasn't to your satisfaction and I would like to extend the offer to come back at your convenience and I will have our wash team re-wash your vehicle to meet your satisfaction.

KN
Kay N.
Lavon, TX
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Sam was very helpful!
Sam, the service advisor was very helpful and provided me with a car to use while mine was being fixed. He was very courteous and understanding.

06/04/2019 Category: Service
I feel the person who did the work on the car should have seen the red light when the car was driven up front.
Mixed. Service manager was great. I was left unsure about the mechanic.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 06/06/2019

I wanted to thank y ou for taking the time to speak with me today about you recent service visit. Your feedback will help us improve in the future and we appreciate you coming to our dealership. Making our customers happy is always our priority.

LC
Linda C.
Murphy, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Maybe not so great!
See previous
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 05/31/2019

I'm sorry to hear that we fell short on striving to provide with a "5 Star" experience. We always appreciate feedback from our customers so we can see what area we need to improve in. I have tried to call you and left you messages as I would like to speak with you and see what I can do to resolve any concerns you experienced. Please feel free to call me at the numbers listed below. I look forward to hearing from you.

Bill H.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
OK
Ok service
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 04/29/2019

I appreciate you taking the time to discuss your recent service visit and where we fell short in exceeding your service expectations and not delivering you a "5 Star" experience. As we spoke we use these surveys to coach our team and learn from these. Again thank you and I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2019 Category: Service
nothing anymore
Easy to schedule appointments because there are not many customers.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 04/27/2019

I am sorry your service experience was less than satisfactory, and that you felt that our prices are too high. We strive to reamain competitive with our competitition while delivering quality service. I have tried to reach out to you and see how I can resolve your concern. Please feel free to reach out to me at 972-722-6428 as I would like the oppertunity to help resolve any issues you may have.

Kevin M.
Forney, TX
04/10/2019 Category: Service
just a dealer ship
need more service people
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership so we can improve in areas where we fall short in you receiving a 5 Star service experience.

WC
William C.
Fate, TX
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Good Experience...
I previously left a review referencing a not so perfect experience my daughter supposedly had while trying to make an appointment for a recall repair. After some extra digging on my part, I have discovered that the facts are different than I originally thought. So, if that review is still hanging around, please ignore it.

Anyway, Clay Cooley personnel did a great job. Steve, the Parts/Service Director, called and apologized for an issue that I now believe was not Clay Cooley's fault. Steve: Thanks for calling me and I apologize for creating a problem about an issue that probably does not exist.

In the actual service appointment, everything went well and my daughter was especially happy with John in Service. We have worked with John many times and he is always highly supportive, quick to resolution and friendly.

03/25/2019 Category: Service
Far From The Best
Since the former Young Hyundai was acquired by Clay Cooley it has been obvious that there are stress points among the staff that were not there before. We have bought three cars from this dealership in the last three years. I am not sure we will be back.

In this particular event, we received a recall on my daughter's car (2016 Sonata). I asked her to make the appointment and take care of it. She called the dealership with the recall notice in her hand. A man (she does not recall his name) was extremely abrupt with her, did not properly try to determine the info on the recall and ended up telling her 'Why don't you call back when you know what you want' and then hung up. My wife then called the next day and made the appointment because my daughter did not want to be treated that way again.

The actual service appointment went well and she was very pleased with 'Bob'.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 03/25/2019

William, I would like to take the time to thank you for speaking with me today on your daughters recent service visit. I can assure you our mission goal is to provide a "5 Star" experience every time. I apologize where we fell short, but again thank you for speaking with me and resolving any issues you experienced.

Rowlett, TX
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Don't inquire about discounts!
Service was fine but service consultant needs training in how to respond to inquiries about discounts.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 03/12/2019

I appreciate your taking the time to complete the survey and I apologize for any confusion or miscommunication you experienced with my staff. I have addressed this concern so in the future this will not happen again. Again I appreciate your response so I can deal with any issues that arise with my staff.

Rockwall Hynudai/Genesis

John G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Management attention seriously required.
The technician indicated on the service documentation that both cabin and engine air filters needed replacement. This portion of the inspection was not performed by the technician. In the aviation business this is a pencil whipped inspection and would fall under the maintenance malpractice and considered fraudulent. This is not the first time I have experienced poor maintenance from this dealer. The last time I was in was for warranty work and the technician had failed to reinstall components removed for access. Net result was damaged fender well liner and repairs covered under warranty. I believe the Service Department Manager has a lot of work to do to ensure quality maintenance is being performed by hid employees. There appears to be a serious maintenance quality control problem at this dealership! I The service advisor was professional and concerned as well. I would be more than happy to discuss this event further with upper management. Customers are your bread and butter!
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 03/02/2019

Mr. Grant i want to take the time to speak to me this morning about your recent service experience. I apologize for falling short on our "promise of excellent service".This is not our common practice to short cut vehicle inspections and I assure you steps have been taken that this does not happen again in the future. We value our customers and need to earn and keep their trust and ensure that we operate with the up most integrity. Again thank you for speaking with me and I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Service Director

Janice C.
Crandall, TX
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Sorry, my last survey was mainly directed at the sales experience. I was dissappointed with that situation. Was NOT meant for Sam in the Service Department. As stated in my first review, the tire issue may be a coincidence. Sam is great. He asked that I bring my car back to fix the tire, AT NO CHARGE. Sam is conscientious, attentive to your needs and seems to be very honest. I highly recommend you ask for Sam as your service writer. Thank you, Sam. I hope you are with Hyundai Service forever.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Service and Sales
"Not sure" needs to be added to some questions. On Jan 29 2019 I had the "Ultimate Oil Change" which included tire rotation, and front left tire repaired ($20). Sam was the service writer, very nice and helpful. I was told a nail was found. Two days later I noticed the left front tire lost air again and have already had to add air. Could be a coincidence and another nail or tire was not properly repaired. Today is my only day off and first chance to have repaired by a local tire store. SALES: While waiting on my car I looked at new cars. A salesman asked if I was interested. After a few questions and 2 hours discussing a deal--I have excellent Hyundai credit as well as with other lenders--I have learned even more about interest rates. If a dealer wants my business, the interest rate will be 0 to maybe 3%. Thank you.
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 02/05/2019

Janice I want to thank you for taking the time out today to speak with me about your recent service experience and where we fell short in meeting your expectations. I want to assure that your feedback is vital in helping us to improve in areas where we do fall short. As we spoke on your next service we will meet and exceed your expectations of our service department. Again thank you for your time.

Regards,
Sam Macababbad

James S.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs Manager to sign off on completion of service order b4teturning to customer.
Phillip and Michael are great!!!!!!!! Michael who drove me home from dealership is an incredible person to have working for
Hyudai? I feel he has lots of potential and will always provide a wonderful experience for customers. We need more positive upbeat people like him in the world!
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 02/04/2019

James my name is Steve Bentley and I am the NEW Service Director here at Hyundai of Rockwall and first of all let me welcome you to our dealership and also let me apologize where we fell short of receiving your 5 STAR SCORE. I have tried multiple times to reach you to speak to you about your recent survey and to see what I personally can do to resolve this to your satisfaction. Please feel free to call me at 972-722-6428 to discuss the matter at hand and again see what I can do to resolve your concerns. I look foward to speaking to you.
Steve Bentley-Service Director

STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 02/12/2019

I want to thank you for your kind words and taking the time to complete the survey. If there is ever anything I can do for you please feel free to reach out to me.

Service Director

Royse City, TX
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Good
I was happy with the service provided. Next time just would like someone to go over my review paperwork and let me know if anything is wrong with the car or what they found. I go by that on getting things fixed. I assume if it was a immediate need someone would have told me. Thanks

01/28/2019 Category: Service
Good
Did what I asked in a timely matter
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/31/2019

Ms. Younger my name is Steve Bentley and I am the NEW Service Director here at Hyundai of Rockwall and first of all let me welcome you to our dealership and also let me apologize where we fell short of receiving your 5 STAR SCORE. I have tried multiple times to reach you to speak to you about your recent survey and to see what I personally can do to resolve this to your satisfaction. Please feel free to call me at 972-722-6428 to discuss the matter at hand and again see what I can do to resolve your concerns. I look foward to speaking to you.
Steve Bentley-Service Director

David C.
Garland, TX
2013 Hyundai Azera
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable place for service.
I have done my service there twice, and neither time was I given any WOW factor. Nothing special or remarkable about the place or the people. Overall not thrilled was hoping this dealership might be different. I have owned two Hyundai vehicles and this might be my last do to the so-so dealerships near my home. I want and expect a better service experience!
STEVE B., Service/Parts Director from Clay Cooley Hyundai Of Rockwall responded on 01/28/2019

Mr. Comyns I attempted to speak with you and left you a voicemail about your recent servcie visit and where we fell short on meeting your expectations. I am the NEW Service Director here and my mission goal is to make sure our customers receive 5 Star treatment on every service visit. I would like the oppertunity to speak with you at your convenience.
 I am here to be sure everything is to your satisfaction when you have your vehicle in our service department and I always welcome input from our customers as to where we may be able to improve so you are ensured the WOW factor and 5 STAR treatment.
Steve Bentley - Service Director