Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5Overall Rating 4.9098338/5rating 4.9098338
Overall Rating 2.3360681/5Overall Rating 2.3360681/5rating 2.3360681rating 2.3360681rating 2.3360681

MI
Mary I.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/22/2014 Category: Service
every one is very hepful and friendly.
it's great

EE
EVA E.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2006 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2013 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, clean
I purchased my car in "06..Have been satisfied w/service & thankful that I still get free oil changes..a PLUS!

Karen B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Taking care of business
Mark was my representative. He made sure to get a diagnosis so he could take care of my extended warranty. We did this the weekend of Hurricane Dorian. He put the order in and told me he would call when it came in, which he did. I went up there, he had it put in and away I went. The problem taken care off!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/15/2019

Hello Karen,
  Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your most recent service visit at our dealership. I am happy to hear that Mark took such good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Evening!

Titusville, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
They got me in and out on my lunch break
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

This is great to hear that our team was able to complete your service promptly and your were able to return to work in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and we are always here to assist you with your automotive needs.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

Derek M.
Quick, courteous service
We all have busy schedules, and Cocoa Hyundai always helps me get on with my day. Courtney is always helpful every time I go there

Hello Derek,
  Cortney and I truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team takes pride and works hard to provide excellent service to our customers. Thank you for your business and we hope to live up to your expectations and earn your top score (5 stars) every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Great Weekend!

Port Saint John, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer
The service is great
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service department. Our entire team works hard to earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai and I am glad to hear that you continue to receive exceptional service. We certainly hope to meet your expectations when visiting Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Weekend!

Michelle S.
Fast Reliable Service
They took care of my car and I was in and out. Great service

Hello Michelle,
  I am happy to hear that we were able to repair your Sonata in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Great Weekend!

RL
Robert L.
Titusville, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Ok

Hello Robert,
  We appreciate you taking the time to complete our review of our service department and sharing your feedback of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that our service team did a great job servicing your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and hopefully we can make your next visit truly exceptional and earn the five stars we strive for daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

SD
Shilo D.
Hyundai review
Has been very good about listening to our opinions.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Shilo for the great review! Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that Derek took good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Weekend!

Brian H.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Cortney Kirk is the best. Thank You Cortney for being so helpful.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Brian for completing our review of our service department. Cortney works very hard to ensure that each of her customers receives excellent service and treats them as if they were family. We appreciate your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and look forward to assisting you in the future.

James H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fair deals/ service
Keep up what you are doing. I'm a " preferred" customer w/ multiple purchases. T.H.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you James for the great review of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service. Again, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we hope to continue or even exceed your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

KP
Kelley P.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Be sure you know your warranty inside and out
My engine needed to be replaced due to a defect. During the replacement I was told I needed additional work done that wasn't covered under my warranty. I have the Platinum CPO wrap warranty which covers pretty much everything and has a vanishing deductible. When I told the service guy at Cocoa Hyundai that the additional repair should be covered under warranty, he told me I was wrong and I would be charged $391. I also had to make my decision immediately as my car was ready and I had to pick it up the next day. After I picked up my car I called my normal service guy at Coastal Hyundai - he told me the repair should have been covered under my warranty 100% with zero out of pocket expense to me. I had to call Cocoa and the warranty company numerous times to fight for a refund. They finally admitted to the mistake and are supposed to send me a refund (they would only agree to refund a portion of what I paid.) I haven't received the refund as of yet and I'm not sure when I will get it. I definitely would NOT recommend Cocoa Hyundai's service department to anyone.

Hello Kelley,
  Thank you for completing our review of our service department and bringing your concerns to my attention. I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that strive to give each and every customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate it.

KT
Kelly T.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
window tinting & oil change
Had an issue but my issue is being resolved!! Service department was wonderful with getting back to me & helping to make me a very satisfied customer!! Thank you Barbara &. Kevin ..Derek!!

window tinting
Horrible job!! Thought having it done at the dealership would have been the better choice. Sloppy job!! Windows are a mess. The back window is so bad that it’s hard to see out!! Had to go out of town & drove 8hrs! Have to bring it back to be corrected. Very disappointing.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you Kelly for completing our review and bringing your concerns to my attention! I apologize that you did not receive the five star experience we strive to give each and every customer here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I will be reaching out to you today to speak with you personally regarding your issues with your tint at our dealership.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Battery
Thank you for replacing my battery.

Hello Elizabeth,
  We appreciate your time, business and positive feedback of our service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and I am happy to hear that Cortney took good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired. Again, thank you for being our customer and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

PB
Pamela B.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Prompt, courteous service department
Very courteous service department employees. Got my car in for service the day after I called at a time convenient for me. Car was finished at time quoted.

Hello Pamela,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the five star rating of your most recent service visit. I am glad to hear that Mark took good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your valuable business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Afternoon!

Robert B.
Excellent as usual
Cortney, as she usually does, provided excellent service and courtesy. She is a great asset to Cocoa Hyundai

Hello Robert,
  It is always a pleasure to see you! Cortney and I appreciate the five star review and positive feedback of our service department. We know you are a loyal customer and continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for completing our review and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Have A Great Afternoon!

MF
Mary F.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Service call
friendly service, clean facility
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Mary for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service visit. Our team works very hard to ensure that each customer and their Hyundai receive excellent service. We appreciate your business and hopefully we can make your next service visit a full five star experience.

Have A Very Nice Day!

WT
Wascar T.
Good service 👍👍👍
Excellent!!!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you so much Wascar for the five out of five stars and positive feedback. I am happy to hear that George and our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Have A Great Day!

2015 Hyundai Veloster
The service
The service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Evening!

James C.
Excellence
Guys, George, thank you so much for everything. You always say what you mean and mean what you say. Typically I’m not a fan of dealerships but you guys are awesome and I cannot complain. Thank you so much for everything
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you James for the great review! Each day our team strives for five star service and continuously improve however we can. When surveys like your come through, we are all personally satisfied that our efforts are meaningful. Again, thank you for your business and I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff!

Have A Great Afternoon!