Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

Marilyn R.
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
My car started great this AM after my service at Cocoa Hyundai!
GOOD JOB

08/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service reps are friendly & knowlegeable
I was disappointed when my battery showed lower than expected but not low enough for replacement. Was sent home and within 4 hours of turning off car it failed again.
This resulted in a tow resulting in having to leave the car overnight to see if new battery fixed the problem. Thankfully it has
I was furious with the Hyundai road service. I called for tow day 2. After about 4.5 hrs truck had not come. I called back and the guy could not find my call. Neither this day nor the day before. As he was about to set up another truck, the driver knocked on the door. I handed him the phone. He was sooo sweet. Seeing my absolute frustration, he gave me a hug. I really needed that hug!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Hello Marilyn,
  Thank you for completing our review and bringing your concerns to my attention. I apologize for your frustration and inconvenience of your battery failing and for the miscommunication with Hyundai road side assistance. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you personally regarding your most recent experience, I would appreciate it.

Customer Relatios
(321)631-.2444

AH
Amy H.
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Facility isn’t in a convenient location and not inviting, could make up for some of it with some friendly staff.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/30/2019

Thank you Amy for completing our review of our service department and bringing your concerns to my attention. Here @ Cocoa Hyundai it our utmost priority that our customers are 100% satisfied (5 stars). If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your issues with our service department, I would appreciate it.

HW
Hans W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Great place but more attention should be done to make sure indicators are correct.
I love Hyundai but was sad that my tire light was still on. I am sorry to tell you this but just being honest. If this happened to you would you do the same?
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/28/2019

Hello Hans,
  Thank you bringing your concerns to my attention, I am sorry that we have failed to meet your expectations. If I could please have a few minutes of your time, I would appreciate speaking with you personally regarding your issue with our service department.

Marie S.
Orlando, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light
Check engine light

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light keeps coming on.
Check engine light keeps coming on after several visits.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Hello Marie,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns, I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to go over the issues you are having with your check engine light, I would appreciate your feedback.

CG
Christine G.
Beech Mountain, NC
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Ok service
The service took a lot longer than expected. Had to get new tires and the shipment was coming from Orlando. They said the tires would arrive anywhere from 12-1pm. It was 3pm and I had to call to find out the status of my vehicle. They should of called me to tell me my shipment was being delayed. Not the other way around.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hello Christine,
  I apologize that your service appointment was not exceptional and we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time, I would appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to call me at your convenience!

Teresa M.
Palm Shores, FL
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Defective tires
Advise if additional issues & don't expect customers to pay for failed poor quality tires.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/26/2019

Hello Teresa,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns regarding your issues with our service department.I apologize that we did deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time, I would appreciate your feedback.

Have A Very Nice Memorial Dy!

05/17/2019 Category: Service
My visit
Thank you for taking the time to address my concern on my last visit. My service was great and everyone was kind.

05/17/2019 Category: Service
My visit
Very disappointing.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concern with your most recent service visit. Our customers satisfactions if very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to five each and every customer. We truly appreciate your business and hope to prove our commitment on your next service visit.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

04/30/2019 Category: Service
It was ok
Well when I first got their I missed my appointment because when I called and got it rescheduled I was not informed on the changed time then when I got in she was like he is going to have to reschedule even though it was just an oil change and one person ahead of me that was it but I spoke to the manager and he was a great deal of help got me in and out but I shouldn’t have to contact a manager to get taken care of
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Hello,
  Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review and for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize for the misunderstanding of what time your service appointment was scheduled and for having to speak with our service manager to get your oil changed. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Evening!

EG
Eileen G.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/26/2019 Category: Service
My Sonata accelerates on its own.
I hope if anyone else is having the same issues they report it so there can be a recall.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Hello Eileen,
  Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding our service department. Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a five star experience and I apologize for not completing this task. I will be reaching out to you shortly and we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention.

WN
Wilfrid N.
Melbourne, FL
wilfrid newman
everything was taken care of by Barbara cherry

wilfrid newman
waited to long for work to be done
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Hello Wilfrid,
  We truly appreciate you taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize that your wait was longer than you expected and hope this did not cause too much inconvenience for the rest of the day. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again at Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Day!

ST
Sofia T.
Mentor, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/02/2019 Category: Service
told him we were driving back to Ohio wanna tires rotated they said I need new tires no reason to rotate them never check breaks like I asked and never filled fluids. also told my husband I sent him on the wrong day but I have the email that confirms a date and time told me was supposed to be the next day at 1.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/03/2019

Hello Sofia,
  Thank you for taking the time to complete our review! I apologize that you did not have a good experience at your most recent maintenance visit. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate your feedback.

John B.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
What makes the place so great
I have not found and answer to this !!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Hello John,
  We appreciate you taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service visit. I apologize that you did not receive the five star experience we strive to give each and every customer here @ Cocoa Hyundai. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with, I would appreciate it.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great service bad car
Barbara was great and worked very hard to get my issue resolved. I have never had an issue with the service at Cocoa Hyundai. I just have an issue with my Elentra.

Meh
Meh don't buy an elentra
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for bringing your concerns to my attention and for taking the time to speak with me this morning. We will try our best to resolve the issue you are having with your Hyundai. Thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call me.

Kenneth S.
Cocoa Beach, FL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Rescore after talking with Customer relations
Customer relations representative, Barbara Cherry called me immediately after my initial review was posted. She apologized for the unpleasant experience I had and was genuinely concerned that it ever happened. I am confident that Hyundai is sincerely trying to provide responsible and quality service and that what happened was an error in judgement by the service manager and will not happen again in the future. I'm glad this was dealt with quickly as I really love the product and wasn't looking forward to changing brands in the future.

02/13/2019 Category: Service
see note
see note
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Hello Kenneth,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns, I apologize that we have failed to meet your expectations at your most recent service visit. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate your feedback.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Issure Resolved
Cocoa Hyundai reached out and resolved my problem

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Free oil change so value was good but otherwise not really
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each customer five star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We appreciate the opportunity and will work harder to make sure we earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai in the future.

Have A Nice Day!

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Squeaking Breaks
Thank you for taking care of my breaks! happy customer here!

02/04/2019 Category: Service
OIl Change and fixing breaks
Brand new car and annoying "squeaking breaks" not resolved ..Apparently this is normal since we live in FL.
Every car will have that issue said the service provider..LOL..sure! will be going to another place now and won`t buy Hyundai for the second car.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Hello,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our review and bringing you concerns to my attention. Here @ Cocoa Hyundai it is our utmost priority that our customers are 100% satisfied (5 stars). We regret that we fell short of our goal in servicing your vehicle and if I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate your feedback.

Madaline G.
Ebeemee Township, ME
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Chance to explain
Barbara understood my concern, and took time to listen

01/27/2019 Category: Service
I just got my oil changed
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you Madaline for taking the time to rate your most recent maintenance visit and for sharing your experience.

Joseph R.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
First oil change
Was disappointed that a routine oil change took 2 hours when I had an appointment.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Hello Joseph,
  Thank you for taking the time to complete our review regarding your most recent maintenance visit. Thank you for bringing this concern to my attention and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with, I would appreciate your feedback.

Rockledge, FL
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service advisor
Courtney is straight forward and very friendly! I will go out of my way to make sure she is the person I work with. Sometimes scheduling conflicts make for less than ideal circumstances but that doesn't take away from her willingness to help her customers.

12/19/2018 Category: Service
Good service but not completed in a timely manner
Disappointed in the length of time taken to complete service. Being without ac in Florida, no matter what month, is less than favorable.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider, we truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our review of our service department. Your satisfaction is very important to us and I apologize that your most recent service visit was not satisfactory. If you could please call me to discuss your concerns with our dealership, I would appreciate it.

RJ
Robert Lee J.
Melbourne, FL
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Complete care and service
I am elated to be a customer of cocoa Hyundai, they are genuinely interested in the satisfaction of their customers. They will go above and beyond to guarantee excellence.

12/18/2018 Category: Service
Treat people as if we are people and not as if we are for profit
I brought my car in the dealership to determine if it is covered by the warranty, the service department was informed in detail exactly what was the concern of visit. I was charged for information we all knew in advance without putting the vehicle on the car rack. Why not inform the customers up front if they are covered by the warranty without profiting from the customers before any service is performed?
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Hello Robert,
  Thank you for completing this review for our service department. Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in the customer service and give each customer five star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your most recent service visit, I would appreciate it.