Arthur S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Timely and efficient
Cortney is an excellent service rep and asset to Cocoa Hyundai

Sandy

06/04/2020 Category: Service
Always timely, friendly and proficient
Service rep Courtney Kirk is an asset to your business.

Sandy Shadforth
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/05/2020

Thank you Sandy for taking the time to complete our review and sharing your experience of your most recent service visit. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with our dealership. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and our team looks forward to working with you in the future.

Have A Nice Weekend!

PM
Paul M.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
issues resolved
I received an e-mail from Barbara Cherry the customer service manager for Cocoa Hyundai very promptly. We are having home phone issues so it was difficult for her to reach me since they did not have my cell phone number. After a pone conversation today where we could go into great detail about all issues, all issues have been resolved to everyones satisfaction. I also received an e-mail from Josh our salesman. He could not call either because of not having my cell phone number. I really appreciate the very timely response, and Barbara's genuine interest in trying to get all concerns resolved. will definitely recommend Cocoa Hyundai

10/11/2019 Category: Service
unexpected fees and not great customer service
It seems that if you are paying for something then the service is great, but if you try to get something that is supposed to be included, the buck is passed and don't get a response.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Hello Paul,
  Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to my attention! Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each quest a five star experience. A apologize that we did not complete your oil change i a timely manner and Josh not returning your call. If I could please have a few minutes of your time personally regarding your issues with our dealership, I would appreciate it.

KP
Kelley P.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Be sure you know your warranty inside and out
My engine needed to be replaced due to a defect. During the replacement I was told I needed additional work done that wasn't covered under my warranty. I have the Platinum CPO wrap warranty which covers pretty much everything and has a vanishing deductible. When I told the service guy at Cocoa Hyundai that the additional repair should be covered under warranty, he told me I was wrong and I would be charged $391. I also had to make my decision immediately as my car was ready and I had to pick it up the next day. After I picked up my car I called my normal service guy at Coastal Hyundai - he told me the repair should have been covered under my warranty 100% with zero out of pocket expense to me. I had to call Cocoa and the warranty company numerous times to fight for a refund. They finally admitted to the mistake and are supposed to send me a refund (they would only agree to refund a portion of what I paid.) I haven't received the refund as of yet and I'm not sure when I will get it. I definitely would NOT recommend Cocoa Hyundai's service department to anyone.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Hello Kelley,
  Thank you for completing our review of our service department and bringing your concerns to my attention. I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that strive to give each and every customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate it.

09/10/2019 Category: Service
At least a detail would be nice for as much money as I spend
For as much money as I spend, every time I go a detail would be nice. Why is is twice as much where I bought my car as another car repair shop?
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and giving us your feedback regarding your most recent service visit. I apologize that we did not give you the five star experience we strive to give each and everyone of our customers. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to personally speak with you regarding your concerns with our service department, I would appreciate it.

Jane M.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Don't believe that your car needs all they suggest.
Service advisors push for extra-cost items your car may not need. Consider a second opinion before agreeing. My car did NOT need a transmission flush or new tires as the advisor claimed...
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Hello Mr. McGinley
  Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention, I apologize that your most recent maintenance visit was not to your satisfaction. If I could please have a few minutes of your time, I would appreciate speaking with you personally regarding your issues with our service department.

Cocoa, FL
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Amazing quick response
Very satisfied with Barbara taking the time to read my previous review and calling me to explain what happened that morning that put them behind schedule.

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Long wait time
Almost hour before someone came get car
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for completing our review of your most recent maintenance visit and for bringing your concerns to my attention. I am sorry that your service visit was not exceptional and your appointment took longer than you expected. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your issues with our dealership, I would appreciate it!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Feedback
Customer Service department

07/09/2019 Category: Service
First Service appointment at this dealership
Not close to professionalism at previous Hyundai facility
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Hello Donna,
  Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and for bringing your concerns to our attention. I apologize that your most recent service visit was not exceptional. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate your feedback.

VC
Vince C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast in and out
Thoroughly inspected and fixed issue under warranty. Adjusted part for free. Customer service just OK. Can't complain about in and out service.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Warranty shmarranty
Horrible value. Charged me $60 to "adjust" a part that cost $48 and takes 10 minutes to access and adjust. I was robbed. Sad they conduct business in such a way. Car has 47k miles. It's under warranty. Service and value ripoff. Buyer beware.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hello Vince,
  Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention, I am sorry that we have failed to meet your expectations at your most recent maintenance visit. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to discuss your issue with our dealership, I would appreciate personally speaking with you.

Christopher W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Resolved Customer Service Concern
I did have some initial issues with quality of service at Cocoa Hyundai. I was contacted by the service manager, who was eager to make it right. He is personally ensuring that my concerns are taken care of. I appreciate the steps he’s taking and am confident he will resolve the issue at hand.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Waste of time!
Communication/service when making an appointment is horrible. Besides the fact that the problem I took my vehicle to them for wasn’t even fixed. Customer service doesn’t seem like a priority when you’re given an attitude for asking questions. The only thing they’re concerned about is making money.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello Christopher,
  Thank you so much for out to us regarding your concerns, I am sorry we have failed to meet your expectations and I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning! We truly appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call me.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

Craig S.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Poor diagnostic procedure for start problem
Hyundai was unable to diagnose the start up problem after multiple visits to dealership.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Hello Craig,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns regarding your last service visit here. I apologize that we have failed to meet your expectations and If I could please have a few minutes of your time, I would like to personally like to speak to you regarding the issue you had with our service department. I will try to contact you as soon as I go over your paperwork and speak with our service director as well.

RT
Richard T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2019 Category: Service
You need to listen to your customers
Not right now I would not recommend this place.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Richard for completing our review of our service department. Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a five star experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We appreciate your business!

Rockledge, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Team Work
I believe the organization of the department could be better. My service person seemed a bit overwhelmed as he was given files one after the other when there was another service advisor just sitting there.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provide. We truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our review, with your feedback we can continue to improve to make your next service visit truly exceptional. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Day!

Friendly
Timly and efficient
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Hello Gregory,
  Thank you for completing this review of our service department. Our goal here @ Cocoa Hyundai is to give each customer a five star experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your most recent maintenance visit, I would appreciate your feedback. I will be be in the office tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM.

Have A Nice Evening!
(32)631-2444

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Ac issues
My car went In for service 4 times in two weeks due to ac issues. It took a while but I think the issue is now fixed..

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Wishy washy service
My cat has been back 4 times in 2 weeks. Ac issues still not fixed.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Good Morning,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns, I am sorry we have failed you to meet your expectations. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you , I would appreciate your feedback.

Cape Canaveral, FL

The review
Dissatisfied
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/03/2019

Hello,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns with our service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I am sorry that we have failed to meet your expectations and you did not receive the five star experience that we strive for to give each and every customer at or dealership. If you could please call me at your convenience, with your feedback we can continue to improve services for every one of our customers.

Customer Relations Mananger