Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

KP
Kelley P.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Be sure you know your warranty inside and out
My engine needed to be replaced due to a defect. During the replacement I was told I needed additional work done that wasn't covered under my warranty. I have the Platinum CPO wrap warranty which covers pretty much everything and has a vanishing deductible. When I told the service guy at Cocoa Hyundai that the additional repair should be covered under warranty, he told me I was wrong and I would be charged $391. I also had to make my decision immediately as my car was ready and I had to pick it up the next day. After I picked up my car I called my normal service guy at Coastal Hyundai - he told me the repair should have been covered under my warranty 100% with zero out of pocket expense to me. I had to call Cocoa and the warranty company numerous times to fight for a refund. They finally admitted to the mistake and are supposed to send me a refund (they would only agree to refund a portion of what I paid.) I haven't received the refund as of yet and I'm not sure when I will get it. I definitely would NOT recommend Cocoa Hyundai's service department to anyone.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Hello Kelley,
  Thank you for completing our review of our service department and bringing your concerns to my attention. I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that strive to give each and every customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate it.

09/10/2019 Category: Service
At least a detail would be nice for as much money as I spend
For as much money as I spend, every time I go a detail would be nice. Why is is twice as much where I bought my car as another car repair shop?
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and giving us your feedback regarding your most recent service visit. I apologize that we did not give you the five star experience we strive to give each and everyone of our customers. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to personally speak with you regarding your concerns with our service department, I would appreciate it.

Jane M.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Don't believe that your car needs all they suggest.
Service advisors push for extra-cost items your car may not need. Consider a second opinion before agreeing. My car did NOT need a transmission flush or new tires as the advisor claimed...
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Hello Mr. McGinley
  Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention, I apologize that your most recent maintenance visit was not to your satisfaction. If I could please have a few minutes of your time, I would appreciate speaking with you personally regarding your issues with our service department.

2016 Hyundai Azera
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Amazing quick response
Very satisfied with Barbara taking the time to read my previous review and calling me to explain what happened that morning that put them behind schedule.

07/15/2019 Category: Service
Long wait time
Almost hour before someone came get car
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for completing our review of your most recent maintenance visit and for bringing your concerns to my attention. I am sorry that your service visit was not exceptional and your appointment took longer than you expected. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your issues with our dealership, I would appreciate it!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Feedback
Customer Service department

07/09/2019 Category: Service
First Service appointment at this dealership
Not close to professionalism at previous Hyundai facility
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Hello Donna,
  Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and for bringing your concerns to our attention. I apologize that your most recent service visit was not exceptional. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate your feedback.

VC
Vince C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast in and out
Thoroughly inspected and fixed issue under warranty. Adjusted part for free. Customer service just OK. Can't complain about in and out service.

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Warranty shmarranty
Horrible value. Charged me $60 to "adjust" a part that cost $48 and takes 10 minutes to access and adjust. I was robbed. Sad they conduct business in such a way. Car has 47k miles. It's under warranty. Service and value ripoff. Buyer beware.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hello Vince,
  Thank you for bringing your concerns to my attention, I am sorry that we have failed to meet your expectations at your most recent maintenance visit. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to discuss your issue with our dealership, I would appreciate personally speaking with you.

Christopher W.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Resolved Customer Service Concern
I did have some initial issues with quality of service at Cocoa Hyundai. I was contacted by the service manager, who was eager to make it right. He is personally ensuring that my concerns are taken care of. I appreciate the steps he’s taking and am confident he will resolve the issue at hand.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Waste of time!
Communication/service when making an appointment is horrible. Besides the fact that the problem I took my vehicle to them for wasn’t even fixed. Customer service doesn’t seem like a priority when you’re given an attitude for asking questions. The only thing they’re concerned about is making money.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello Christopher,
  Thank you so much for out to us regarding your concerns, I am sorry we have failed to meet your expectations and I would like to thank you for taking the time to speak with me this morning! We truly appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call me.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

Craig S.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Poor diagnostic procedure for start problem
Hyundai was unable to diagnose the start up problem after multiple visits to dealership.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Hello Craig,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns regarding your last service visit here. I apologize that we have failed to meet your expectations and If I could please have a few minutes of your time, I would like to personally like to speak to you regarding the issue you had with our service department. I will try to contact you as soon as I go over your paperwork and speak with our service director as well.

RT
Richard T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/02/2019 Category: Service
You need to listen to your customers
Not right now I would not recommend this place.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Richard for completing our review of our service department. Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a five star experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. We appreciate your business!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Team Work
I believe the organization of the department could be better. My service person seemed a bit overwhelmed as he was given files one after the other when there was another service advisor just sitting there.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provide. We truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our review, with your feedback we can continue to improve to make your next service visit truly exceptional. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Day!

Friendly
Timly and efficient
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Hello Gregory,
  Thank you for completing this review of our service department. Our goal here @ Cocoa Hyundai is to give each customer a five star experience. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your most recent maintenance visit, I would appreciate your feedback. I will be be in the office tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM.

Have A Nice Evening!
(32)631-2444

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Ac issues
My car went In for service 4 times in two weeks due to ac issues. It took a while but I think the issue is now fixed..

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Wishy washy service
My cat has been back 4 times in 2 weeks. Ac issues still not fixed.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Good Morning,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns, I am sorry we have failed you to meet your expectations. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you , I would appreciate your feedback.

02/02/2019 Category: Service
Five Star Magic
Fantastic place

02/02/2019 Category: Service
The review
Dissatisfied
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 02/03/2019

Hello,
  Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concerns with our service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. I am sorry that we have failed to meet your expectations and you did not receive the five star experience that we strive for to give each and every customer at or dealership. If you could please call me at your convenience, with your feedback we can continue to improve services for every one of our customers.

Customer Relations Mananger
(321)307-0391

12/18/2018 Category: Service
Cocoa Hyundai has always provided great customer service . I am repeat customer there and have appreciated their friendly staff and willingness to serve.

12/18/2018 Category: Service
Normally great service, but not today
Disappointed today! I am a repeat customer at Cocoa Hyundai. I had positive experiences with the sales staff each purchase and always felt like they took care of the customer through excellent customer service and free oil changes which is why I bought my second car from this dealership. Today however, I was told I had to pay for my oil change because I had already had two this year. I explained that I have a temporary extended commute to work and asked that they make an exception since it's only two weeks away from the anniversary date of my purchase. I was told no. I had more than two per year with my last Hyundai, so I'm not sure why it's now limited but I will take that into consideration when I go to trade in again.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Hello,
  Thank you for taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our customers are very important to us here @ Cocoa Hyundai and I apologize that you did not have a positive experience at our dealership.  I will be reaching out to you shortly and I appreciate your bringing this issue to my attention.

Carolyn W.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Took the time to make a problem right.
Was surprised on how committed the dealership was to make right on an issue we had.

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service departement
Need to listen to the customer.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hello Carolyn,
  We would like to thank you for participating our review of service department.I apologize that you service appointments were not exceptional, If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your issues with our dealership, I would appreciate your feedback.

Mark P.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Solid work, and responsive.
Nobody is perfect, but this service department actually listens to concerns and then addresses them. That alone puts Cocoa Hyundai well ahead of most of their competition.

Do ask about your service. Do make sure you know what the work entails, because the receipt abbreviations may not show all the details.

It is very apparent that Cocoa Hyundai values the customer.

08/30/2018 Category: Service
Go elsewhere if you can
We went in for a low tire pressure warning. They aired it and sent us out.

When the warning appeared the next day, we went back and were charged $30 for them to plug a small nail hole.

No dismount, no patch, no balance. $30 to plug and air.

Absolute robbery.

Do NOT use this dealer for anything but warranty.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Hello Mark,
  Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each customer. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you regarding your concerns, I would appreciate your feedback.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Bad Experience Made Right
After a prior experience with the incorrect battery being placed in my vehicle after a repair, the customer relations manager called me and not only listened to my concerns, but provided a one call solution to my concerns. Even though the original experience was what it was, the service adviser treated me well. This is what makes good customer service.

07/21/2018 Category: Service
Wrong Battery Placed In Vehicle
Upon picking up my vehicle, the incorrect battery had been put in after the repair which caused the check engine light and the roll stability control light to illuminate. The dealership tried to convince me "my" battery had a low voltage and I needed to get it replaced. Subsequently it was found that it was not my battery in the vehicle as I had the battery replaced last year by AAA and the one they put in there was an original Hyundai battery. Don't question your consumers about whether or not they "actually had their battery replaced" and try to up sell parts and services that are not needed, especially when the repair I just had done was not covered under warranty and cost $1100+ dollars. Of course after arguing with them, they located my AAA battery that was "found in the service bay on the work bench with the same grease on it that was from my vehicle". You all have too many vehicles on the road to be this way regarding parts and services. I know dealerships push brakes, batteries and tires...and I made it known that I know this, but this is bad business.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/22/2018

Good Morning.
  Thank you so much for completing this review of your most recent service visit. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each customer five star service. Please accept my apology for not completing this task. If you could please contact me tomorrow, I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your concerns.

Have A Very Nice Day!

John R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Adviser
Service adviser George Denham is EXCELLENT! 10 out of 10. Great guy. Felt my pain....

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Not Good Experience
Service adviser George Denham is EXCELLENT! 10 out of 10. Great guy. Saved this dealer from getting a one star review.
Didn't have an AC switch panel, which is commonly used by the owner, in stock and is considered a "special order" item. Took over a week to get the right part in and finally installed, here in baking hot Florida. In a little over a year, my 2014 Santa Fe with almost 25,000 miles has had to have the back-up camera, rack in pinion, rear wheel hub and now AC switch panel replaced. My 02 Santa Fe never had this many problems the entire 12 years I had it. Very disappointing.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

Hello John,
  We appreciate you taking the time to five us your feedback regarding your issues with your Santa Fe. I understand you are not happy with your Hyundai and if I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate it. You can reach me at (321)373-3469 anytime today.

Richard B.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Good customer care and quality
I've been happy to use Cocoa Hyundai for the last two years since I bought my Veloster. They continue to take great care of me and I look forward to returning in the future.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Oil change follow-up
Just do it right from the beginning.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Hello Richard,
  I would like to take the time to thank you for responding to our review and sharing your feedback regarding your most recent service visit. I truly apologize that your routine maintenance visit was not exceptional and would appreciate a few minutes of your time to speak with regarding your issues with our service department.

CO
Christopher O.
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Resolved issues
Barbara from customer service contacted me immediately to resolve this issue. This is how you keep customers long term!

05/29/2018 Category: Service
Full detail not done
I usually have a great experience with Cocoa Hyundai, but not this past trip. I took my car in for an oil change and full detail. When I picked up my vehicle, I noticed the interior windows were not done at all. This is the second time this has happened.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Hello Christopher,
  Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We appreciate our customers and appreciate their feedback. I apologize that your detail did not meet your expectations. If I could please have a few minutes of your time to speak with you, I would appreciate it.