Cheryl W.
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Very service friendly
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you Cheryl for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provided and for the outstanding review of your most recent service visit. Our team strives to provide our customers with a pleasant service experience and I am pleased that you are satisfied with our dealership. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Nice Afternoon and Stay Safe!

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for the awesome service!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

Thank you so much for the great review of our service department. We are highly appreciative of our customer feedback and I am happy that our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai! Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to meeting or even exceeding your expectations at a future maintenance visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

ES
Erick S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
The staff
The staff at Cocoa Hyundai is the best, from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave they treat you like family
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you Erick for being part of the Cocoa Hyundai family and for taking the time write this fantastic review regarding our service department, Each day we strive to provide five star service to each and everyone of our customers and continuously improve however we can. When surveys like your come through we are all personally satisfied that our efforts are meaningful. Again, thank you for being our customer and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff!

Have A Great Afternoon and Stay Safe!
Customer Relation

Merritt Island, FL
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Cocoa Hyundai has the best service
Cocoa Hyundai has the best service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

Thank you for the five out of five star rating and recommendation of your most recent service visit! Customer feedback is very important to our staff and I am pleased that our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai!

Have A Nice Day!

Maggie W.
Chapel Hill, NC
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Out of Towner needed help
My 7 year old Sonata broke down on the way from NC to visit family in Merritt Island. I had AAA tow it to the closest dealer and Cocoa Hyundai was what came up on Google. I am so glad I did. The service department was so helpful and clear about what I needed. The were also (and most importantly) timely.
Thank you so much!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you Maggie for taking the time to complete our review and for sharing your experience of your most recent service visit! It is great to hear that our dealership was able to provide you with a positive service experience and your Hyundai was repaired promptly and efficiently. If you are every back in our area and need assistance, please do not hesitate to call!

Have A Nice Weekend!

Barbara S.
Palm Bay, FL
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Always get good service when I come here. I was just disappointed in the fact they didn’t set up my next appointment!! I know because of the virus the aren’t making you stay long. I just hope they rotated the tires‼️
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you Barbara for the five out of five stars rating of your most recent service visit! I spoke with Cortney your service advisor regarding your tire rotation and her response was that you had one last visit and did not need one at this time and generally we do not schedule our customers next appointment, we put a sticker on the left side of the windshield to let the customers know when there next oil change is due, either by miles or time! Again, thank you for your business and if you have questions please do not hesitate to call me.

Have A Nice Day and Stay Safe!

Cocoa, FL
Excellent staff
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for the five out of five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to our staff and I am happy that you are satisfied with your service here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

David M.
Rockledge, FL
Wonderful service with Morgan
We had an electrical problem with the vehicle and we contacted the repair place we take our vehicles to. They suggested that the problem may be covered under the warranty and we should contact the dealer. We've had problems with other dealers and usually avoid the dealership service. However, we contacted Cocoa Hyundai Service and spoke with Morgan. What a refreshing breath of air!! She helped arrange vehicle getting towed to dealership (AT NO COST to us). She helped discover and fix the problem while keeping us in the loop the entire time. It was a pleasure to speak with her.

Vehicle is repaired AND covered under warranty. And shockingly it was a pleasant experience. I would definetly go back to this dealership. Kudos. Thank you Morgan.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you David so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review regarding your experience at our dealership! It is always nice to hear how well our staff is doing and I am very happy to hear that Morgan and our team did a great job repairing your Hyundai. Again, thank you for the opportunity to have earned your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

JE
Jeff E.
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Another fine service at Cocoa Hyundai!
I just finished a service on my 2015 Sonata at Cocoa Hyundai. Each time I come here , I am greeted very nicely, and processed quick for my service. My appointment time is always met, and I am out of the facility ahead of my anticipated time. All staff are pleasant and efficient, and that is a real nice thing to still see!

Hello Jeff,
  Our team and I truly appreciate the five out of five star rating of your most recent service visit. We know you are a loyal customer to our dealership and it is great to hear that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai!

DF
Diane F.
Cocoa Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
customer service /care
Staff always apprising customer of status of service and has nice
waiting area even during Covid.....
Very friendly
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you Diane for writing this nice review of our dealership! Customer feedback is very important to our staff I am pleased that our team provided you with a great service experience. We appreciate your business during this difficult time and we look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

GJ
Gaylord J.
Cocoa, FL
2014 Hyundai Accent
Professional service
The service I received has always been timely and handled very proffessionally. My questions have always been answered to my complete satisfaction and I have never had any complaints about any I had done.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you Gaylord for being a long time customer to our dealership and for taking the time to write this nice review regarding our service department. I am happy to hear that we provided you great service in the past and continue to do so! Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Robert W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Professional
Good professional service. Thank you!!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you Robert for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service visit. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to do the best in customer service and give each guest a five star experience and I am happy that we met our goal. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

RD
Robert D.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Cocoa Hyundai consistently great service
Always professional, service advisors keep you informed and do an excellent job of explaining your options.
Feel like I'm always treated like family.

Hello Robert,
  You are part of the Cocoa Hyundai family! It is always great to hear how well our staff is doing and I am glad that George and our team continue to provide you with knowledgeable and efficient service. Again, thank you for being a long time customer to our dealership and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Joseph M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Timely service
Always outstanding service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you Joseph for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. We know you are a long time customer to our dealership and I am glad our team continues to provide you with the great service that you and your Hyundai deserve. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you Hyundai for years to come.

07/24/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
I am very pleased with Morgan she is very sweet and honest. I’m glad I get to work with her.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/25/2020

Thank you for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Our team is working very hard during this difficult time to continue to provide great service to each and everyone of our customers We appeciate your valaluable business and look forward to seeing you in the future here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Weekend and Stay Safe!