Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

Karen B.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Taking care of business
Mark was my representative. He made sure to get a diagnosis so he could take care of my extended warranty. We did this the weekend of Hurricane Dorian. He put the order in and told me he would call when it came in, which he did. I went up there, he had it put in and away I went. The problem taken care off!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/15/2019

Hello Karen,
  Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of your most recent service visit at our dealership. I am happy to hear that Mark took such good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Evening!

Titusville, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
They got me in and out on my lunch break
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

This is great to hear that our team was able to complete your service promptly and your were able to return to work in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and we are always here to assist you with your automotive needs.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

Derek M.
Quick, courteous service
We all have busy schedules, and Cocoa Hyundai always helps me get on with my day. Courtney is always helpful every time I go there

Hello Derek,
  Cortney and I truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our team takes pride and works hard to provide excellent service to our customers. Thank you for your business and we hope to live up to your expectations and earn your top score (5 stars) every time you visit Cocoa Hyundai.

Port Saint John, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer
The service is great
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service department. Our entire team works hard to earn your trust with servicing your Hyundai and I am glad to hear that you continue to receive exceptional service. We certainly hope to meet your expectations when visiting Cocoa Hyundai.

Michelle S.
Fast Reliable Service
They took care of my car and I was in and out. Great service

Hello Michelle,
  I am happy to hear that we were able to repair your Sonata in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

SD
Shilo D.
Hyundai review
Has been very good about listening to our opinions.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Shilo for the great review! Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that Derek took good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Brian H.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Cortney Kirk is the best. Thank You Cortney for being so helpful.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you Brian for completing our review of our service department. Cortney works very hard to ensure that each of her customers receives excellent service and treats them as if they were family. We appreciate your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and look forward to assisting you in the future.

James H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fair deals/ service
Keep up what you are doing. I'm a " preferred" customer w/ multiple purchases. T.H.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you James for the great review of our service department. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service. Again, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and we hope to continue or even exceed your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

EM
Elizabeth M.
Battery
Thank you for replacing my battery.

Hello Elizabeth,
  We appreciate your time, business and positive feedback of our service department here @ Cocoa Hyundai. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and I am happy to hear that Cortney took good care of you and your Hyundai was repaired. Again, thank you for being our customer and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

PB
Pamela B.
Cape Canaveral, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Prompt, courteous service department
Very courteous service department employees. Got my car in for service the day after I called at a time convenient for me. Car was finished at time quoted.

Hello Pamela,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for the five star rating of your most recent service visit. I am glad to hear that Mark took good care of you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your valuable business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Robert B.
Excellent as usual
Cortney, as she usually does, provided excellent service and courtesy. She is a great asset to Cocoa Hyundai

Hello Robert,
  It is always a pleasure to see you! Cortney and I appreciate the five star review and positive feedback of our service department. We know you are a loyal customer and continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. Again, thank you for completing our review and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Have A Great Afternoon!

WT
Wascar T.
Good service 👍👍👍
Excellent!!!!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you so much Wascar for the five out of five stars and positive feedback. I am happy to hear that George and our team took such good care of you and your Hyundai. Again, thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Have A Great Day!

2015 Hyundai Veloster
The service
The service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for the five star rating and recommendation of our service department. Customer satisfaction is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to meeting your expectations at a future maintenance visit.

Have A Nice Evening!

James C.
Excellence
Guys, George, thank you so much for everything. You always say what you mean and mean what you say. Typically I’m not a fan of dealerships but you guys are awesome and I cannot complain. Thank you so much for everything
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you James for the great review! Each day our team strives for five star service and continuously improve however we can. When surveys like your come through, we are all personally satisfied that our efforts are meaningful. Again, thank you for your business and I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff!

Have A Great Afternoon!

Cape Canaveral, FL
09/09/2019 Category: Service
As always Courtney went above and beyond in her customer service commitment. Making sure I either had a ride or a rental car during the time my car was being serviced, and that all services would be covered by the extended warranty. Great job !

Good Morning,
  Our team and I truly appreciate the five star rating and the positive feedback. Cortney will be very happy to hear that you had an exceptional experience at our dealership and would recommend our service department. Thank you for your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Have A Nice Day!

Robert B.
Merritt Island, FL
09/09/2019 Category: Service
ExcellentI have never been disappointed for any service calls to this dealership quality, cheerful service
I have never had an unsatisfactory service call to this dealership.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you so much Robert for writing this nice review of our service department and staff. I am happy to hear that you continue to receive excellent service at our dealership. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you with another five star experience at a future maintenance visit.

KP
Kimberly P.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Always had a good experience. Staff very helpful and courteous.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you Kimberly for being a loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for the positive feedback. I am glad to hear that you continue to receive the excellent service that you and your Hyundai deserve. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit.

Ruth W.
Titusville, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Traded In old Elantra & purchase of new Sonata.
Thank you Chuck & Brian for all you did to make my experience smooth and stressless.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you Ruth for staying loyal to Cocoa Hyundai and purchasing another new Hyundai. I am glad to hear that our Sales Department took good care of you and you had a positive experience purchasing your Sonata. Again, thank you for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Be Safe This Holiday Weekend!

James M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/23/2019 Category: Service
staff
The lady that handles the paperwork and discussing what service is needed.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you James for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and taking the time to rate your most recent maintenance visit with a five star rating. I am glad to hear that Cortney provided exceptional service for you and your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

Merritt Island, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Got the car fixed the same day I called in
It was great to get the car fixed the same day I called. However, I was surprised to find out that the failure of the power steering rubber coupler was not common on my model of Hyundai (Santa Fe GLS) but apparently common on the Sonata. Apparently, the part was not up to snuff.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent service visit and give us your feedback. I am glad to hear that we were able to get your Hyundai repaired in a timely manner and were able to take care of your service issue. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to call.