Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5Overall Rating 4.9090937/5rating 4.9090937
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Your nice staff makes your place great!
Thank you!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for taking your valuable time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership. Again, thank you for your business and we hope to make your next service visit a full (5 star) experience.

Have A Nice Evening!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2019 Category: Service
GOOD JOB!!
N/A
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that George took good care of you and you are satisfied with our dealership. Our team appreciates your business and hope to make your next service truly exceptional and earn the five stars we strive to give each and every customer here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

Charles S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
na
na
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Hello Charles,
 We understand your time is valuable and we appreciate you taking the time to review our service department. Our team is dedicated to giving quality service to each and every one of our customers and I am happy to hear that you had excellent service. Thank you for being our customer and for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs.

Robert H.
07/04/2019 Category: Service
location
service went ok.....trying to dell me a fortune in parts ws a waste of my time
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Hello Robert,
  Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review of your most recent service visit. We value our customers feedback as it helps to improve our service department. Again, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next routine maintenance visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Nice Evening!

Richard S.
Mims, FL
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Overall 4/5
Please see comments regarding communication.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/04/2019

Hello Richard,
  Thank you for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service experience. We are highly appreciate of our customers and with their feedback we can continue to improve service for every one of our customers. Again, thank you for your business and we hope to make your next service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai a five star experience.

Have A Nice 4th of July!

LR
Luis R.
Orlando, FL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent people and servive
Always a pleasure to get my car serviced in and out and they let me know what i need.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much Luis for taking the time to write this nice review of our service department. It is always nice to hear that our team makes a service visit a pleasant experience for you here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your business and hopefully we can make your next routine maintenance visit truly exceptional and give you a five star experience.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

Barbara W.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
overall well done
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you Barbara for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for taking the time to rate your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that George was able to take care of your service issue and your tire was repaired. We appreciate your business and we hope to make your next service visit a full five star experience.

Have A Very Nice Day!

Barbara W.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Always good and fast service.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Hello Barbara,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider, we truly appreciate you taking the time to rate your service visit. Our team here @ Cocoa Hyundai strives daily to complete service promptly and efficiently for every one of our customers and I am happy to hear that we met your expectations. Again, thank you for your business and we hope to make your next routine maintenance visit a full five star experience.

JV
John V.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019 Category: Service
none
none
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you John for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize that we did nit deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. We hope to prove our commitment on your next service visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Jacqueline W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Service representatives mark was exceptional. After years of being a Hyundai customer I truly enjoyed this visit.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Hello Jacqueline,
  Mark is one of our new service advisors and he will be very happy to hear that you had a great experience at your most recent service visit. We appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and hope to earn a five star rating at your next routine maintenance visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!
(31)631-2444

SN
Scott N.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Setvice
Just all right service for an oil change.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Hello Scott,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider, we truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit. With our customers feedback wee can continue to make your next service visit truly exceptional.

Have A Nice Holiday Weekend!

Kathleen B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Fix My Car!
It was a good experience.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Hello Kathleen,
  Thank you for bringing your Elantra to our service department and for taking the time to complete our review. I am very happy to hear that you had a  positive experience at your most recent service visit. At Cocoa Hyundai we value our customers feedback I will be sure to pass along your feedback regarding our waiting room.

Carla S.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
People there were friendly and handled things in a timely fashion
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

Hello Carla,
 We cannot thank you enough for choosing Cocoa Hyundai for your automotive needs and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience at our dealership and you service visit was completed promptly and efficiently. We appreciate your business and we hope to make your next routine maintenance visit a full five star experience.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
I have dealt with the Hyundai Service Dept. since I bought my car in 2006. I was told recently that my tires were rotting. They are Falken 80,000K tires. I have had these tires since 7/2015 (3 years, 9 months). I have only put less than 31,000 miles on them. I park my car in the garage. I have never had tires that rotted. Over 3 1/2 years I have had them Aligned/Balance Rotated nine times. I bought these tires because of the 80,000K. I know that I will have wear and tear but only 31,000 miles????? I believe these tires were defective.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Karon for being a loyal customer to Cocoa Hyundai and for taking the time to five us your feedback regarding our service department. I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. We hope to prove our commitment on your next service visit!

Have A Great Day!

Becky W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Still waiting on a call to have my radio replaced, otherwise it was a good service appointment
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello Becky,
  Thank you for bringing your Santa Fe to our service department and taking your time to give us your feedback. I am happy to hear overall that you had a good experience at your most recent maintenance visit. I will speak with Cortney regarding your radio and let you know the status of your special order part.

Susan W.
Okeechobee, FL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
One small issue
There is no sticker to let me know when i need to service my car again. The date or mileage for next service is not in car or paperwork.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Hello Susan,
  Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review and for bringing your concern to my attention. I apologize for the oversight of our technician not putting your sticker in your windshield to update you when your next oil change is due. Again, thank you for your positive feedback regarding our service department and I will be sure to mail you your sticker for your next oil change.

Have A Nice Weekend!

SO
Steven O.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Service-oriented :-)
They're not perfect (no dealership is, imo). But, they're better than others I've dealth with. And, they try hard to keep you happy - they're very enthusiastic about customer service.

I would buy from them again. And, I would recommend Cocoa Hyundai it to my friends.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Hello Steven,
  Thank you for taking the time to share you experience regarding our dealership here @ Cocoa Hyundai.Our team strives daily to do the best in customer service and we are happy that we met your expectations. Again, thank you for being our customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Have A Very Nice Evening!

OA
Omar A.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/27/2019 Category: Service
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider, we  appreciate you taking the time to participate in our survey, with your feedback we can continue to improve to make your next service visit truly exceptional.

KG
Katherine G.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Automobile Service
Very organized. I waited a reasonable amount of time.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Hello Katherine,
  Thank you for choosing Cocoa Hyundai as your service provider, we truly appreciate you taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience we strive to give each customer and we hope to prove our commitment at your next service visit.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Knowedgable and quick
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Good Morning,
  Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent service experience. Our team works very hard to ensure that each guest and their Hyundai receive the best service. We appreciate your business and hope to make your next routine maintenance a full five star experience.

Have A Great Weekend!