Orlando, FL
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Great group of people
Friendly people.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/28/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that our team did a good job repairing your Hyundai. Again, thank you for being our customer and we hope to make your next visit to our dealership truly exceptional and earn the (5 stars) our team strives to give each and every customer.

Have A Nice Weekend!
(31)631-2444

CD
Carol D.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent care
I had an oil change and the car was inspected. The only thing that bothered me is that I noticed later that they hadn't filled the tires with air and it says they did on the inspection report.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you Carol for taking the time to complete our review and bring your concern to my attention. I apologize for the oversight and inconvenience of not putting air in your tires. Our team hopes to make your next service visit truly exceptional and earn the (5 stars) we strive for daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Happy Holiday!

2002 Hyundai Sonata
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Got it right this time
I think we've got it right on the second try.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

Good Morning,
  Our team and I are happy that we were able to take care of your service issue and your Hyundai was repaired to your satisfaction. We appreciate your continued business and wish you and your family a Happy and Safe Holiday!

PP
Patsy P.
Merritt Island, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Love my Santa Fe
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you Patsy for taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent service visit and sharing your experience. I am glad to hear that Mark and our team did a great job servicing your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and hopefully next time we can make your next service visit truly exceptional and earn the (5 stars) we strive for daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Clean
Good
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and for sharing your experience of your most recent service visit. Customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that your are satisfied with our service department. We appreciate your business and hopefully we can make your next service visit truly exceptional and earn the five stars our team strives for daily at our dealership.

2002 Hyundai Sonata
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Usually, repairs are done properly.
The majority of my repair services in the past have been done properly. My last visit however, did not fix one problem, that I feel should have been noticed prior to my picking up my car.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 11/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service visit and bring your concerns to my attention. I apologize that we did not deliver the five star experience we strive to give each and every customer daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai. If you could please call our service department to set up an appointment to resolve the issue you are having with your Hyundai, we would appreciate it.

Have A Nce Weekend!

Charles B.
Rockledge, FL
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Staff was courteous and waiting area was agreeable.
would recommend cocoa hyundai
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you Charles for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service visit. I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience and that you recommend our dealership. We appreciate your business and hopefully we can make your next visit truly exceptional and earn the (5 stars) that our team strives for daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

(321)631-2492

Ocala, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Recent visit
We have been coming to Cocoa Hyundai since we bought our Santa Fe in 2017. We live 2 hours away and still prefer this dealer because all the employees are great and give us good service. What is very disappointing is that we were given a $25.00 off card to use which does not say what you can use it for. We wanted to use it for tire rotation and when it was time to pay we were told we can not use the card. Owners rule. That stinks makes me feel like I was ripped off. I just recommended you to my friends and they bought a Tuscon. Always a catch!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our review of your most recent maintenance visit and bringing your concerns to my attention. I apologize for the misunderstanding regarding the coupon for $25..00. If you could please call me on Monday, I would appreciate speaking you regarding your recommendation of our dealership to your friends that bought a Tuscon.

Have A Nice Weekend!

Melbourne, FL
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
Thank you.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for participating our review of your most recent maintenance and sharing your experience. Our entire team works hard to ensure each and every customer receives excellent service. We appreciate your business and hope to make your next visit here @ Cocoa Hyundai a five star experience.

Have A Nice Weeked!
(321)631-2492

Melbourne, FL
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/09/2019 Category: Service
The fact they stand behind their product. Thank you!
The service department was backed up that day and a little late to service my car but overall the service was excellent and I am very appreciative.
Thank you.
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback of your most recent maintenance visit. I apologize that your appointment took longer than expected! Although, I am happy to hear that George and our team provided you with great service. We appreciate your business and we hope to make your next service visit truly exceptional and earn the five stars we strive to give each customer here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

09/18/2019 Category: Service
service review
service satisfactory
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our review and give us your feedback regarding your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with your service here @ Cocoa Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

RL
Robert L.
Titusville, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Ok
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Hello Robert,
  We appreciate you taking the time to complete our review of our service department and sharing your feedback of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that our service team did a great job servicing your Hyundai. We appreciate your business and hopefully we can make your next visit truly exceptional and earn the five stars we strive for daily here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Weekend!

MF
Mary F.
Cocoa Beach, FL
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Service call
friendly service, clean facility
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Mary for your loyalty to Cocoa Hyundai and for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent service visit. Our team works very hard to ensure that each customer and their Hyundai receive excellent service. We appreciate your business and hopefully we can make your next service visit a full five star experience.

Have A Very Nice Day!

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Your nice staff makes your place great!
Thank you!
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for taking your valuable time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. Our customer feedback is very important to Cocoa Hyundai and I am happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership. Again, thank you for your business and we hope to make your next service visit a full (5 star) experience.

Have A Nice Evening!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2019 Category: Service
GOOD JOB!!
N/A
BARBARA J C. from Cocoa Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our review of your most recent maintenance visit. I am happy to hear that George took good care of you and you are satisfied with our dealership. Our team appreciates your business and hope to make your next service truly exceptional and earn the five stars we strive to give each and every customer here @ Cocoa Hyundai.

Have A Very Nice Afternoon!