Coleman Taylor Transmissions

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Tee S.
Many, LA
11/01/2018
Excellent customer service. Professional, friendly and over a wonderful experience.

DK
David K.
King Of Prussia, PA
02/16/2017
Honda transmission noise?
I had a noise in my 2008 Honda CRV that I was sure was a problem with my transmission. I called several transmission shops and nobody said they could help me because it was a Honda. Finally a transmission shop suggested I call Coleman Taylor in Franklin.
I took my car to Coleman Taylor and they determined my noise was a bad wheel bearing and my transmission was fine.
They were super friendly and easy to deal with...and I got a cup of coffee, a newspaper to read and all for free! I don't remember ever being treated so well at a car repair facility,

Randy M.
11/29/2016
Awesome Folks, and Honest Too
I have a 2011 Expedition that had a slight clunk when stopping. I went to the Ford dealer in Franklin who wanted $109 for an evaluation (not applied to the repair). I left and took it to Coleman Taylor. During the "evaluation" they determined that the software needed to be re-set, which they did at no charge. Saving money is nice. Being treated with respect is even better. Thank You

TH
Tom H.
10/23/2015
An honest shop
I took my 99 Nissan Altima to Coleman because it didn't seem to be shifting smoothly. (I'd tried to get the transmission flushed somewhere else but they refused to do it since it was such an old car and recommended a transmission shop.) So the guys at Coleman Taylor drove it around a bit and told me it was really the engine mounts that were bad; the transmission was ok but fluid dirty. No pressure or even any suggestion that I had to have them do anything. I told them to flush the transmission anyway. It was done in less than an hour, total wait time less than two hours. They gave me a coupon so the charge was even less than expected.

DF
DAVID F.
Buick LeSabre
04/11/2014
Excellent follow-up service
I developed a significant transmission fluid leak well after the rebuild warranty period and they managed to rush me in during a busy schedule for an evaluation. The problem appears to be non-repairable without a full rebuild, but I was not charged for the inspection and estimate.

James W.
Memphis, TN
Ford Cab
03/31/2014 Category: Service
James said this business was good.

AH
Annie H.
Saturn Outlook
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Annie said this business did great work. They were honest with the work they performed and did their best to be done quickly.

GJ
Gino J.
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Gino said they did a good job.

WN
Willie N.
Cadillac DeVille
03/29/2014 Category: Service
Willie said everything was handled well.

TG
Torey G.
03/29/2014 Category: Service
Torey said they were friendly and all around great. They were professional and had outstanding service.

KC
Kenneth C.
03/28/2014 Category: Service
Kenneth said 2 months ago when he had prior service, they could've sold him a transmission but they didn't. It wasn't his transmission. It was a catalytic converter. He told them for that reason he would come back whenever he needed a transmission. He needs one now so he's back.

KH
Keith H.
03/26/2014 Category: Service
Keith said it's the quality of service he gets, along with the details.

Cylina M.
03/14/2014 Category: Service
Cylina said she was referred to this business and they were very friendly.

Doug G.
Spring Hill, TN
Jeep Cherokee
03/13/2014 Category: Service
Doug said the facility did good, quick work.

BW
Bob W.
Saturn Outlook
02/25/2014 Category: Service
Bob said he has been customer for a long time and he respects the way the owner runs his business and employees.