Collision Center of Peoria

Morgan M.
Phoenix, AZ
09/15/2016
Great place!!
Definitely recommend this place to anyone in need of a car repair! They will take care of you in your time of need!

KR
Kristy R.
Surprise, AZ
06/20/2016
Highly recommend!!
We had an accident that resulted in damage to my radiator and air condenser. Collision Center of Peoria was great!! They were helpful and communicated with our insurance company and kept us up to date on my vehicle's progress. It was done right on time and I was very impressed with the quality of work. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends!

Deb S.
Glendale, AZ
05/11/2016
Great staff
Unfortunately have had 2 reasons to visit them this spring and both times they took care of us and did EXCELLENT work. We will ALWAYS come there for repairs, but hopefully not often.... The staff is awesome, and Catherine advocated for us tremendously.

Laura B.
Chevrolet
09/25/2014 Category: Collision
They kept me informed throughout the process and completed it on time!

BJ
BETTY J.
Ford EDGE
06/09/2014 Category: Collision
They were very kind to me. The women I worked with in the beginning, the lad who picked me up after the work was completed

PH
PATRICK H.
Other X5
06/09/2014 Category: Collision
They updated me everyday. Thought that was very helpful to know where we was in the proccess.

ALBA M.
Toyota CAMRY
04/25/2014 Category: Collision
They were very nice and I have nothing bad to say about them.

JV
JOHN V.
Toyota FR-S
04/25/2014 Category: Collision
They did a good job with my car.

AO
ASHLEY O.
Nissan CUBE
04/11/2014 Category: Collision
They were great. They kept me informed and the work was done quickly.

DALE L.
Other COLORADO
02/28/2014 Category: Collision
Usually there's a long wait when I go there, but things are taken care of very well!

ADRIENNE M.
Other MKZ
02/28/2014 Category: Collision
They have always been hepfull and they call you every step of the way I would highly recemmend them.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Nissan VERSA
02/21/2014 Category: Collision
It was excellent service. The Rep called me every day. It was great.

PG
PAULINE G.
Other MONTE CARLO
02/21/2014 Category: Collision
They have outstanding service.

GD
GERALD D.
Acura TL
02/21/2014 Category: Collision
They stayed in touch with me and everyone was good about what they did.

DANIEL M.
Acura RLX
02/17/2014 Category: Collision
They called me several times and arranged a rental for me and followed up with me.

KW
KATHRYN W.
Acura MDX
02/17/2014 Category: Collision
I've done work with them everytime I deed something done.

GW
GEORGE W.
Lexus LS 430
02/17/2014 Category: Collision
They kept me informed and they knew what they were doing.

KC
KEVIN C.
GMC SIERRA 2500
02/10/2014 Category: Collision
The repair updates done online, emails were awesome. The shop emailed me everyday.

DEANNA C.
Toyota CAMRY
02/10/2014 Category: Collision
It couldn't have been any better!