Collision Center of Peoria

Steve G.
Buckeye, AZ
02/12/2019
The BEST of the best!
I have never dealt with any business, let alone an auto repair shop, that is as well run as Collision Center of Peoria. The customer service area and waiting room is immaculate. The entire staff, from customer service to managers to the techs are very professional, polite, friendly and helpful. The techs did and outstanding job of repairing our vehicle to perfection and promptly. We were updated on the status of the repairs regularly via call, email and/or texts and whenever we had a question or concern they responded quickly. The facility is second to none! You couldn't be in better hands. Need a car rental? They even have an Enterprise car rental representative in their facility.

Richard G.
Surprise, AZ
01/18/2019
Bobby is terrible. Incomplete work
My wife had a car accident in early December. This accident also involved my uncles suv. Both cars were to get fixed here. Everything seemed to be going well. We did the walk around with Jordan. Very nice guy. Helped us pin point all the body issues on both vehicles. The body work on both cars came out great. that wasn't the issue. It took 3 weeks for my uncle's suv to get fixed and it was fixed properly. When ever he drove over 50 it would shake really bad. He brought it back and spoke to Bobby who from what I hear is the director. After being told that there is something wrong with his tires. They finally got to the real issue of the wheels being bent. I guess from what I'm told they drive the cars on their machine which only goes up to 45 mph I believe to do the alignment. So I guess they expected my uncle to stop at 45 mph. My wife has the same issue only hers starts at 70. I call and speak to Bobby. Same thing he tells my uncle. It must be the tires. I tell him no they are in good shape. He asks me what year is the car. I tell him 2013. So he says it's not new . I said no it's not but the tires are. He says ok just bring your car in with your paperwork. Why not just say that in the first place instead of trying to say it's my fault. My takes the car in on Wednesday. She gets there. Waits a long while before he comes out. There is no I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Nothing like that. Tells he right away that they need to take it to Nissan across the street to do another alignment. After an hour and a half they find the problem with the alignment of the tires. I'm glad it got fixed. I just wish that if they can't do the mechanical part of fixing a collision. then send it to the pros to get fixed. They can do the body work. Which came out great on both cars, but this is an inconvenience. Fix it right the first time. You had 2 weeks on mine and 3 weeks on my uncles. Don't say the car has warranty for life on the work done but you didn't even do the work right. Don't get an attitude about it. Either hire people that can do the work or hire someone else that can defuse the problem and knows customer service. Bobby is Terrible

Judy S.
01/10/2019
Very helpful
I was in an accident , which was the first time, and went toI 17 Collision for an estimate on the damage. The young man that helped me was wonderful. He explained everything that he was doing and why, and made this day less stressful. He made sure I understood what and why he was doing all of the measurements etc. most of all was his tone of voice and he had a smile on his face. I would recommend I 17 Collision for good service and this starts with the girls at the front desk .

FA
Frederick A.
Glendale, AZ
09/12/2018
Excellent Work, Bobby Ghanbari Awsome
I Highly Appreciate Everything Bobby And His Staff Done For My Car, Totally Awsome And Caring Peoria Collision Recommend To All..

CD
Colleen D.
04/04/2018
Great work
Great work

Morgan M.
09/15/2016
Great place!!
Definitely recommend this place to anyone in need of a car repair! They will take care of you in your time of need!

KR
Kristy R.
Surprise, AZ
06/20/2016
Highly recommend!!
We had an accident that resulted in damage to my radiator and air condenser. Collision Center of Peoria was great!! They were helpful and communicated with our insurance company and kept us up to date on my vehicle's progress. It was done right on time and I was very impressed with the quality of work. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends!

Deb S.
Glendale, AZ
05/11/2016
Great staff
Unfortunately have had 2 reasons to visit them this spring and both times they took care of us and did EXCELLENT work. We will ALWAYS come there for repairs, but hopefully not often.... The staff is awesome, and Catherine advocated for us tremendously.

Laura B.
Chevrolet
09/25/2014 Category: Collision
They kept me informed throughout the process and completed it on time!

BJ
BETTY J.
Ford EDGE
06/09/2014 Category: Collision
They were very kind to me. The women I worked with in the beginning, the lad who picked me up after the work was completed

PH
PATRICK H.
Other X5
06/09/2014 Category: Collision
They updated me everyday. Thought that was very helpful to know where we was in the proccess.

ALBA M.
Toyota CAMRY
04/25/2014 Category: Collision
They were very nice and I have nothing bad to say about them.

JV
JOHN V.
Toyota FR-S
04/25/2014 Category: Collision
They did a good job with my car.

AO
ASHLEY O.
Nissan CUBE
04/11/2014 Category: Collision
They were great. They kept me informed and the work was done quickly.

DALE L.
Other COLORADO
02/28/2014 Category: Collision
Usually there's a long wait when I go there, but things are taken care of very well!

ADRIENNE M.
Other MKZ
02/28/2014 Category: Collision
They have always been hepfull and they call you every step of the way I would highly recemmend them.

AC
ANTHONY C.
Nissan VERSA
02/21/2014 Category: Collision
It was excellent service. The Rep called me every day. It was great.

PG
PAULINE G.
Other MONTE CARLO
02/21/2014 Category: Collision
They have outstanding service.

GD
GERALD D.
Acura TL
02/21/2014 Category: Collision
They stayed in touch with me and everyone was good about what they did.

DANIEL M.
Acura RLX
02/17/2014 Category: Collision
They called me several times and arranged a rental for me and followed up with me.