Collision Center of Peoria

Idris O.
Scottsdale, AZ
07/03/2013
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE
Unfortunately, there is no zero star option.
They did not provide the service as promised, in the time they promised and the car I picked up has dents in the parts that were supposedly "replaced"
I live 30 miles away, and had to bring my car to this place hoping that I would get good service, it was a big mistake.
When I went to pick up the car the first time after their "QA" inspections, the fender was rubbing the headlight on one side. They told me it could be fixed the next day, which was Saturday. Didn't happen. Didn't happen Monday, nor Tuesday, either. I was promised a call Tuesday early afternoon at the very latest, but did not get a call until I called and left a message complaining.
When I finally went to pick up the car on Wednesday, the FENDER WAS STILL RUBBING THE HEADLIGHT ON THE SAME SIDE.
Then I also realized that the front panel they "replaced" had a dent on it, too.
Weirdest part in all these was the attitude of the personnel always telling me "we would like to make sure everything is perfect and you are satisfied with our service".
I said to them personally, and I am writing here as well, I am not satisfied in the slightest with any part of the service I received.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

EG
ELLEN G.
Chevrolet
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
Customer service excellent, orgnaized, they made everything effortless. Very happy experience.

JENNIFER F.
Kia SPORTAGE
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
So far they have taken care of everything.

MARGRET M.
Mercury SABLE
I was very satisfied!

PM
PHYLLIS M.
Nissan ALTIMA
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
They were very nice,polite, pleasant, and kept me well onformed. The PR was good.

MICHAEL M.
Nissan ALTIMA
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
They were very helpful, curtious towards me, and even though they didn't have a huge bill from me, they were still very helpful.

ST
SAMANTHA T.
Toyota PRIUS
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
Aaron kept me informed and walked me through every step of the repair. They took good care of me.

BG
BILLY G.
Ford
06/28/2013 Category: Collision
The Ford Company sent me over there.

STEVEN H.

No complaints.

JULIE G.
Acura
06/28/2013 Category: Collision
I didnt have any problems, very good communication.

LC
LERENE C.
Toyota
06/28/2013 Category: Collision
They were responsive. They were very professional and nice. They kept me informed on a daily basis.

MARVIN L.
Honda
06/27/2013 Category: Collision
One of two companies recommended by insurance I just called them.

RD
RICHARD D.
Nissan
06/27/2013 Category: Collision
They did everthing they said they would do and kept informed.

MICHAEL L.
Toyota
06/26/2013 Category: Collision
The job was done well and on time, the kept me informed by emails at Collision Center of Peoria.