KD
Karen D.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/08/2021
Personable and trustworthy mechanics.
I have been taking my cars to this bp for alot of years. My parents also. I trust that they are honest with me about repairs needed.

Susan S.
Saint Paul, MN
05/27/2021
Perfect, as always! Was able to get in on short notice, and was out quickly. Thank You for your great service!

RL
Ron L.
04/27/2021
fixed my wife's SUV
Honestly...the guy who answered the phone basically diagnosed the issue OVER THE PHONE! I knew what the issue probably was and run a code-reader so I was pretty confident in the problem. I explained the symptoms over the phone...he told me exactly what my research suggested and did the work for less than I expected. I've been buying my gas here...now I'll be getting all my vehicle issues handled here, too.

BK
Bey K.
Jeep Liberty
04/25/2021
Mechanic deon
Deon is awesome be thankful for a faith ful and reliable employee

GN
Gitan N.
Chrysler 300
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Gitan said the staff provide good service and he is happy with the service.

Doris S.
04/22/2021
friendly and i have been a customer for years
friendly and I have been a customer for years

Bonnie B.
Saturn VUE
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Bonnie said James was terrific, they are courteous, polite, they came and did it very quickly, within an hour, they brought it back to her, and the staff is doing terrific jobs.

Dave P.
Saturn VUE
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Dave said they did all his service work.

PB
Phyllis B.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Phyllis said she has been with this business for many years. They are always pleasant. They do what she asks them to do. She recommends them all the time.

KE
Kevin E.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said he always gets good service there from Dion, James and Chris.

Mathew S.
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Mathew said that he works for the business, and they provide excellent service.

Doris S.
03/22/2021
Good service. I have been a customer for year. Please call about bill. Thanks
Good Service.

PV
Poodle V.
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Poodle said all the employees helping him were very conservative, know what they are doing and get the job done fast.

LL
Lonnie L.
Saint Paul, MN
03/16/2021
I had my front brakes replaced and my car serviced by Deon. He got me in and out quickly and did the best brake job I've ever seen! He cleaned up all the parts that attach to the brake caliper, and the caliper itself to the mounting bracket. He put anti seize on the parts that need to move freely. Deon also did my oil change. He checked everything carefully and made sure my car was ready for another good run till the next oil change. Deon deserves a raise for the great work he does at the shop! Please thank him again for me! Lonnie Lovick

03/06/2021
Got me right in at my appointment time.
Quick, quality service as usual. Been bringing my car here for years and will continue to do so.