Latest Review about 6 years ago

BC
Brenda c.
09/20/2012 Category: Sales
Easy no hassle transaction.Salesman good to work with,no pressure.
We were both happy with the process,of buying without pressure.

MK
Morgan K.
Vancouver, WA
08/29/2012 Category: Sales
Beautifully executed.
Ordered, paid, signed, delivered without unexpected delays. The first vehicle I have ever ordered from a manufactuer due to color desired. My Taurus SEL was much more than I expected after thinking my previous vehicle took me to the clouds. It places me higher. I really am glad that Ford has the Ford Network so that in the future I can order what I want down the road of life as well.

GR
Gerald R.
08/24/2012 Category: Sales
Honest Salesman
I talked to Don Martin on phone Tuesday morning and was specific that I wanted 2012 Fusion Hybrid. Although there was not one on the lot when i came in that afternoon, he was able to answer all questions I had with great knowledge of the car and after settling trade in value of my old car, I bought the Fusion sight unseen.Car arrived Wednesday and Don spent considerable time helping me become familiar with my new car. He was very nice and worked hard to make me happy. I would gladly recommend him to anyone who needs a car and would gladly buy a car from him in the future.

Jerry W.
08/23/2012 Category: Sales
Professional and Honest
I found the Columbia Auto Group to be very refreshing. There are no high pressure sales, just an honest price. Finally, honest car salesmen. Wow!

Jake A.
08/20/2012 Category: Sales
Great Experience
We bought a 2012 Ford Focus SE. I have nothing but positive things to say about our experience and the service that Don Martin provided. I highly recommend Don and Columbia Ford

Steve S.
08/14/2012 Category: Sales
Outstanding Purchase
This 2013 Ford Mustang purchase was a first for this family. Having never owned a Ford I was a bit tentative. Don Martin and Matt Naff played a huge part in my brother's and my selection. Extremely courteous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Columbia Ford if you need as much help with all the new technologies as I did. Kudos

James M.
Winlock, WA
08/03/2012 Category: Sales
waited on us fast and got us what we wanted
Don martin of longview did a great job showing us everything about the car and how things work

BK

Deborah W.
Washougal, WA
07/25/2012 Category: Sales
Best Dealership Ever!
They had the Veloster i wanted in the Orange that is so hard to find, and they provided the nicest test drive, they really understood how important that was for me. everyone was sooo nice and congenial, no stress, or pressure, {can you believe it?} i have never had a more enjoyable car purchase in my life, everyone should go there, Long was my salesperson What a super nice proffesional, very friendly, so totally helpful. I couldnt believe how easy he made the experience for us. I so appreciated that. I have had a horrible time with other hyundai dealerships in portland. Columbia is the Bomb, i have told all my friends.

DUAN W.
07/24/2012 Category: Sales
HONEST SALES PERSON DON MRTIN
BEST PLACE TO DO BUSINESS NO BS JUST HONEST. YOU FEEL THAT DON REALLY LESIONS TO YOU AND WANTS TO PROVIDE YOU GOOD SERVICE.

Jodi D.
07/23/2012 Category: Sales
Matt Naff, car salesman of the year!
Matt needs an award! He got me to switch out of my 2011 Escalade to a 2012 Navigator!! I wasn't even looking for a new vehicle, but was there at the dealership helping my mom with her new MKX. Matt casually ask me if I wanted to "just look" at the Navigator to see what I thought and it was love at first sight! He had me testdriving it one day and buying it the next. Matt knows his stuff and I definitely would not have switched over without his direct involvement. He has made me a customer of his for life as I can't imagine buying another vehicle without him. I know that I can call him and ask him any question, little or big, and he will be there for me.

NC
Nate C.
La Center, WA
07/11/2012 Category: Sales
used Car
I Liked that they took the time to make sure that I was happy not only with my car but with the way treated me as a customer.

TF
Tom&Tralee F.
Rainier, OR
07/07/2012 Category: Sales
Used car purchase
Very helpful, no high pressure. So we bought what we wanted and not what was on the lot.

Kathy S.
07/06/2012 Category: Sales
Accommodating, straight-forward, fair.
Don Martin was our sales cxonsultant. He was professional and knowledgeable. If he didn't know a specific answer, he was candid, but then researched to find the correct answer. We dealt with Scott for the paperwork. Again, fair and knowledgeable. Neither used pressure tactics and I never felt demeaned by either one. My husband has me do the preparation for the sale (picking it out, test drive, aggreement on the money and terms, then he comes in and signs. We were both happy with the process and I never felt as though the staff was just waiting for the husband to appear. Without exception, they dealt with me in an open and straightforward manner. Pleased with the vehicle and the experience. Would recommend.

TT
Tony & Jennifer T.
Portland, OR
07/04/2012 Category: Sales
Bought a Dodge Ram Mega Cab
We found our dream truck on the website and made contact with Don Martin. He was a great communicator without being pushy. We drove from Portland and they had everything ready for us. Scott in finance was well informed and worked hard to get us the best rate possible. We were out of there within a couple of hours with smiles on our faces in our new truck! We would highly recommend Columbia Auto Group to our family and friends!

Lloyd & Nancy B.
Cathlamet, WA
06/30/2012 Category: Sales
Integrity and attention to details!!
I usually hate going into any car dealership but this experience was more than I could ever hope for. Honest, to the point and considerate. Mike was wonderful as a sales person and Scott was great as our financial person. We are very impressed with everything we experienced.

John D.
Toledo, WA
06/14/2012 Category: Sales
John in Toledo
Just bought a new 2013 Hyundai Elantra really for the gas mileage, 40 MPG. Chris Dixon was great as was Scott in selling me and financing my purchase and getting me taken care of, one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had

AF
Amber F.
Kelso, WA
Love my new Ford Flex!
We have had some BAD experiences with other dealerships in the past but our experience with Columbia Ford was excellent! Trenton Gregory made it quick and painless. He was also very friendly and helpful in the process. I love my new Ford Flex!

Donna P.
Puyallup, WA
Right Place - Right Time- Right Car
Memorial Day weekend I found an HHR Chevy to replace my too big Freestar Van at Colombia Auto. Matt Naff gave me space, choices, and the information I required to make an informed decision on a more suitable vehicle. Thanks Matt! It was a good choice and I'm glad I came to Columbia.

Kathleen S.
MATT NAFF - CAR BUFF -GREAT SALESMAN
My husband, son and I went shopping for a third family car and outlined what we wanted. I liked how well Matt knew the car lot inventory so that we could narrow our choices and test drive appropriate cars. He knew all about the cars we drove IN GREAT DETAIL which we appreciated. He has really done his homework and he is not pushy. I will buy my next car from him. Great salesman. He also mentioned a creative choice for a trade in which we used. A real asset to Columbia Ford.