Lonnie H. on 11/10/2017
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/10/2017 05:27 AM
Ian J. on 10/21/2017
"My car runs great."
To be honest I'm a lazy car owner. I bought my car a year and a half ago and had gotten one oil change on it and had no put any other money into it. I knew I was probably going to need some work done since I crossed the 60,000 mile mark. The staff did a diagnostic and gave me a tune up. My car runs way better and is back to getting good.mileage again. Also, I came in $50.00 under what I had budgeted!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 08:04 PM
Danica B. on 10/15/2017
"Awesone crew"
I love Columbia Audoworks, i trust them and trust their work. Plus,POC fem owned.
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 10/15/2017 07:59 PM
Joan H. on 10/08/2017
"Recommended "
Good owner service manager & mechanics!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/08/2017 02:10 PM
Daniel M. on 10/06/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Go To Columbia Auto Works"
I brought my van there and it's running n
really good.
Review Created: 10/06/2017 09:35 PM
Daniel M. on 10/06/2017
"Columbia Auto Works Is Awesome"
I was given a fair price with no up sales and my van is running great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Van
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017 09:23 PM
Asaf V. on 09/15/2017
"Great service, great price, great people"
Mo and Issa are awesome people to work with. I had to get some basic maintenance done on my 2001 Subaru Outback and they gave me a great deal and a lot of confidence in the car when it was all done. Not only that, but Mo took the time to explain to me all the work they did and all the recommendations they had for future work. I ask a lot of questions and Mo gave me very clear and hissed answers. So glad I gave them my business!
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 01:11 AM
Ryan B. on 08/30/2017
"Hecka dope car service"
Did the car fixing things quickly and effectively and for a reasonable number of dollars. 10/10 would car again.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 08:52 PM
Sarah K. on 07/27/2017
"Great Customer Service"
Was able to get in and out for an oil change quickly.
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 12:17 PM
Regan B. on 07/18/2017
"Quick, clear, friendly service"
I am happy with the service I was provided, and will definitely return.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 09:18 PM
Kaylee M. on 07/10/2017
"Great Service"
This is the kind of shop where your taken step by step on what's going on with you car and won't beat around the bush. The staff is super friendly and I will defiantly go here again!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 10:18 AM
Sunny C. on 06/02/2017
"Awesome Experience"
I would highly recommend Columbia Autoworks! They were straight forward and honest. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I needed my car back as soon as possible and they were able to make all the repairs within my time frame.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 02:50 PM
Bri O. on 05/31/2017
"Should be zero stars!"
This company is a scam! Didn't give me paperwork for compression tests when running diagnostics but had the nerve to say I need a new engine in my car($3k-$7k estimate) which had been overheating. I got a second opinion and spent only $30 on a bottle of blue devil head gasket dealer which completely fixed the problem. What bothers me the most is that when explaining their findings the guy said this will be a lesson for your future that when your car overheats bring it to he shop right away as if I were a child and his tone of voice was very creepy. I feel robbed of $150 I paid for diagnostics fee. These people are scammers!! Don't go here! My mechanic said he couldn't believe they told me my car needed or new engine nor that they were going to charge $1,800.00 for a head gasket replacement and tell me it wouldn't really fix the problem so it's better to get an engine. I'm certain they would've took my money and swapped my engine and then try to make more money by putting my engine in someone else's car. I will never for any reason visit this business again! If that doesn't convince you to choose any other shop idk what will.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 05/31/2017 09:15 AM
Mo C. at Columbia Autoworks responded on 06/20/2017

Dear Bri,

Thank you for your point of view as a irresponsible driver. We are horribly sorry that we don't work for free. As you reluctantly pay thousands to not fix your car, keep us in your fond memories when you realize your money was better spent on drugs, dvd's and White Castle. What you are about to learn is the difference between paying for what you *need* to hear, vs. what you *want* to hear. Too bad the cost of this lesson could have supplied a small improverished country with thousands of tasty little sliders. The $30 dollar bottle of Blue Devil you bought just ruined your engine from ever being repaired completely. But, I bet the "mechanic" from Autozone you found must have told you that. Next time you completely destroy a car driving it past overheating, please take time to reflect on your involvment in that catastrophe. It wasn't our fault you destroyed your car beyond repair.

Cheers,
Mo

Elizabeth C. on 05/13/2017
"Good service, fine folks and reasonably priced."
Mo and his staff give personalized service. I appreciate their accommodating my schedule. Most often they are able to fit me in in a day or 2. They are timely and efficient in their repairs. Columbia Autoworks is a well kept secret.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017 04:19 PM
Karvari E. on 05/09/2017
"Favorite Shop!"
I really appreciate feeling like a part of your community, not just another customer. You really listen to me and take care of my truck the way it needs to be taken care of. I will be coming back for a really long time. Thank you.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 10:55 AM
Manuel V. on 04/19/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"It's ok"
Great autoshop. Took my car in yesterday and diagnosed the problem. Only thing is, I don't think I got a very detailed review on what things were actually bad. They just gave my invoice and pretty much said they recommend a new engine. Head gaskets are bad but I've heard those are easy to change. I wish they would have explain to me what we're other options instead of just giving me my invoice and just telling me to get new engine or sell it. My still runs! Owner wasn't there, maybe that's why but still. Had to wait about 20 minutes because there was no communication between the owner and mechanic to let them know i was coming to pick it up. In addition, they didn't give me no deduction for writing a review. I'm gonna take my car to another shop for a second opinion. Hopefully they figure something else. Otherwise, they were friendly.
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 11:45 AM
Curtiss D. on 04/19/2017
"I love you this auto shop!!!!!!!Mo and his comrades are beyond a blessing to anyone looking for ethical and positive auto work!!!!!Immaculate work!!!!!!!!I will be back again"
Mo and the all of the comrades at the shop are the best in portland, I though I had alternator problems, that's what Autozone diagnosed it as, well autozone was wrong, Mo and the crew found there were other issues, they worked with, drove me to place I love in alberta while they worked on the car. The Best in Portland, the best!!!!!!!I'm driving and back on the road because of them. They also gave me a list of recomendations to watch for concerning the car!!!!!!If you want the best work and fairness please give the shp your business
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 12:27 AM
Kayla W. on 04/17/2017
"Friendly, Honest Service"
I brought my car in for an oil change, and Alex, one of the mechanics changed my oil in a timely manor. He also suggested a few other repairs, and gave me honest feedback as to what should be done ASAP, and what can wait.

I appreciate the honesty, and the sincerity and will be coming back here for service!
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 09:24 AM
Andrea B. on 04/01/2017
"Great shop "
They are honest, reliable, do good work and won't try charge you for things you don't need!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma