Ron H.
Powder Springs, GA
Ford Edge
09/03/2020
Ford edge limited 2010
great service got right to the issue and repaired the vehicle.

Karen S.
Douglasville, GA
Honda Fit
09/02/2020
With loving thanks
I want to say thank I you for taking the time to check out my car so I would be safe. I know you were very busy and was a sacrifice to help me out
Your kindness will not be forgotten

GG
George G.
Dodge Dakota
09/01/2020
Great service. Great mechanics.
Great mechanics, great servive, have used their service for years.

EA
Eric A.
Nissan Frontier
09/01/2020
Great service. They always take good care of your car.

AC
Annetta C.
Hiram, GA
08/31/2020
Best Auto Repair !!
I have been a long time customer of Complete Automotive & have always been given excellent customer service. Dale & his employees have always been professional & courteous, also have never tried to sell me something that was not necessary. This is a business you can trust & know they will take care of you .

Randy M.
08/28/2020
Fast, friendly and Professional
My first time here and the experience was great. The professional staff were friendly and helpful with the needed service to my pickup truck. The wait time was what I expected and the cost of service was fair.
Will return here again for sure!

TO

Cheryl said it was ok.

Rodney W.
Ford Transit Connect
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Rodney's wife. She had to have her vehicle towed twice to their business. This is after the initial repair. She noticed the dash board isn't put on right and she won't go back. She'll get someone else to correctly repair her vehicle. She won't be returning.

Melvin B.
Hiram, GA
08/27/2020
Unfair business practice.
I took my car to this shop complete automotive And when I receive it back it was not working, I paid them
Dale M. from Complete Automotive responded on 08/28/2020

The truck had low oil pressure and a bad camshaft. It would be over a thousand dollars to repair the low oil pressure problem and that would still leave the engine with a bad camshshaft. We recommended a used engine with many less miles on it or a remaufactured engine and customer declined repair. We can't just repair a car without customers approval. Customer paid for previous diagnosis, which was terminal. Sometimes that happens. It is like a doctor that has to give a patient bad news.

Your Service Team at Complete Automotive

Sheryl M.
08/18/2020
Complete Automotive
I feel they are totally trustworthy and honest which is rare and I trust their judgement on my service.

Sonya H.
Top Notch
100% professional, kind treatment of me as the customer. Highly recommend them.

NB
Noah B.
Atlanta, GA
Five stars says it all.
Great job. Dale and Travis got my truck back in good working order.

BC