Martha R.
Temple, GA
Ford Expedition EL
12/10/2019
Put the wrong oil in my car
After I left I noticed they had wrong mileage for my return and they did not note that it had synthetic oil so I called. I found out they put the wrong oil in it and if I came back they would put correct sticker on and put some additive into it. I had an appointment I had to go to so was told just bring it back in 3000 miles instead of waiting to 5000. Of course that w mean I w have to pay for another oil chg 2000 miles earlier. I should not be charged for y’all’s mistake and the tech should pay closer attention. I do ck those things to see what is done or not done. Do not want that tech to wk on my car
Dale M. from Complete Automotive responded on 12/11/2019

Hey Martha,
Im sorry to hear about what happened with your service. I would love to correct this for you. I would like to personally replace the oil in the car myself and make it right for you. I can arrange to pick your vehicle up if need be as I know its a hardship with you daughter moving further away and I dont want to inconvience you. Let me know what I can do to help please.

Your Service Team at Complete Automotive

JJ
Jeanette J.
Lincoln Town Car
12/07/2019
Good people and they do good work
Good job!

TL
Theondra L.
12/06/2019
Thanks Again Guys
Once again Completely Automotive has come through for me!!! Thanks Travis you guys are "DA BEST"!!

11/28/2019
Routine Service
I went in for a routine oil change and tire rotation. I was 10 minutes early for my appointment & it still took them an hour and a half to complete the job and the cost was ridiculously high. I had been a regular customer for the past 3 or 4 years since moving to the area, but no more. I'll make the effort to locate another auto repair shop. I'm not certain what has changed within this business, but it's certainly not for the better.

Jim B.
Douglasville, GA
Dodge Dakota
11/27/2019
Their name tells their story.
Dale has been my go to guy for service for probably 20 years. Always tell you what they can do time frame and out the door price. I just don’t know how you can beat that. I can’t think of any time I’ve had a redo for something but if I ever did I feel like it would be handled in house to make things right. What else can one say.

John A.
Kennesaw, GA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/19/2019
Communication was unrivaled, HONEST!!!
Got me in and out quickly with trying to oversell me and stayed in constant communication with me throughout the day. Love this place and they now have a customer for life!!

LT
Lesley T.
Georgia
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Lesley said there were no issues and she did have someone else take it in for a used vehicle inspection.

AA
Andrew A.
11/01/2019
Were unable to diagnose problem
But they did not charge me since they were unable to provide a diagnosis.

OI
Osa I.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Osa said she has no issues whatsoever with her experience at this business.

DK
David K.
Kennesaw, GA
10/30/2019
They
The Complete Automotive team took the time to communicate throughout the repair process. They understand the customer vantage point. If you are looking for honesty and expertise at a fair price, they have it.

Powder Springs, GA
Buick Encore
10/22/2019
Always Great
They go above and beyond, they provide a comfortable waiting area, and they always talk to you about what is happening with your car.

Megan H.
Hiram, GA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Megan said the customer service was good.

Butch M.
Marietta, GA
Ford Police Interceptor
10/09/2019
Super place to take vehicle for repairs.
I have had my truck repaired at complete automotive twice. They do good work and I have been satisfied with what they did both times. No complaints 😊 at all. Very good customer service.

RP
Richard P.
09/24/2019
18 years now
great as usual

GG
Gary G.
09/21/2019
Owner has been trustworthy for years. We are not so sure about employees lately. Last few times we had work done only to return the next day with more problems. Haven’t been to pleased lately!
We have taken our vehicles to them for years, but lately we have been having to take them back in a day or a few miles with more problems. I believe the turnover of technicians is maybe the problem. Don’t seem to find or fix the problems! Or don’t know what they are doing?

Bettye M.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Bettye said the business was a very good experience. They did a good job on her vehicle, and they are very courteous and helpful. She already recommends them. She is very pleased with their service and has been a customer for about 14years.

Danielle R.
Jeep Patriot
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Didier. He said his experience was great. He's happy that his vehicle is running well again. They called the same day. The staff checked out his vehicle. They were up front with everything. This gave him time to think about it. They finished on time. The price was the same as the quote.

Cave Spring, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/11/2019
Great job as always. Friendly. Efficient, fair..will come again
See comments above in review title box

AC
Angie C.
09/06/2019
Always quick and easy. Never tries to push anything extra on me.