Dianna M.
North Metro, GA
07/28/2019
Disappointing
Our last experience with Complete was disappointing to say the least. In May of 2018 we took our college daughter’s 2006 Honda Pilot to replace the catalytic converter. In October she had trouble with it in Statesboro. She took it to a shop there and they showed us that the converter was never replaced- just a patch job was done. We paid over $800 to have a new one put in and now we had to pay again. Complete wanted us to have the car towed from Statesboro- really? The new shop actually spoke with Complete and showed them the converter; they also gave us the converter. We had another mechanic look at it and they said it was indeed used and old. We asked for a refund from Complete- called and emailed and no one has ever tried to contact us.

Katie M.
04/15/2019
Awesome to work with!
They did such a great job and am so glad I found them! Honest and fair and best of all fast! Thanks Complete Automotive!

Jeff P.
01/25/2019
Complete waste of time
Complete Automotive = complete waste of my time today!
Received a coupon in the mail after buying a house nearby, needed an oil change so thought I’d give them a try.
Made an appointment for 2:00 pm, they pulled the car in right away. At about 3:20 I was told they had a few recommendations.
Front brakes, which I asked them to show me. A little less than 25% pad left so a valid recommendation for the near future. Then I’m told that my oil pan gasket is leaking. I know that my intake manifold gasket leaks slightly (which is very common for the old 3.4 liter GM engine) and some of that seepage has settled around the lower part of the engine but I have NEVER had a drop of oil or any other fluid on my driveway or garage floor. Next, I’m told I have two bulbs out, a back up light and a brake light. I knew about the back up light so I said go ahead and replace them.
I get home (I always back into our new driveway because the front air damn scrubs if I back out) and Julie notices that the brake light is out in addition to the back up light. I said, well that’s funny, I just paid to replace them. Called them and was invited back to replace them. I get there and am shown two used bulbs and told “These are what we removed from your car” so, what, now I’m a liar? I take them outside and show them a brake light and a back up light both out and I get told they replaced different ones that were out. So, what, they just coincidentally burned out just after you replaced similar ones, or is it that there were four bulbs out but they just wanted to replace two, which is it? 10 minutes of watching two guys trying to replace my backup light I finally tell them “just give me the bulbs and I’ll do it at home.
In all this time, not one apology, not one “oh I may have missed that”, they instead chose to refund my money, which is a good thing because now I have OIL DRIPS AL OVER MY DRIVEWAY! So, looks like I’ll be going no get an oil change somewhere else tomorrow.
These guys obviously do not care about customer service, and I have seen no evidence that they know what the hell they are doing. Do yourself a favor, look elsewhere for your automotive repair needs.
Update. I see on their website that one of the guys trying to replace a bulb on my return trip was the owner. No one, not one person including the OWNER could even say a simple, “I’m sorry this happened”.

Jeff P.
01/25/2019
Complete Waste of Time
Complete Automotive = complete waste of my time today!
In all this time, not one apology, not one “oh I may have missed that”, they instead chose to refund my money, which is a good thing because now I have OIL DRIPS AL OVER MY DRIVEWAY! So, looks like I’ll be going no to get an oil change somewhere else tomorrow.

SA
Steve A.
Temple, GA
12/28/2018
reliable and honest
i depend on Complete Automotive for all my repairs and i have for years. I have found them to be honest on their evaluations and pre cost estimates as well as timely on completion every time. I highly recommend them to all my friends!

Justin T.
Kia Optima
04/10/2017
Customer service
I am always pleased with the service my car receives, but he customer service is exceptional!

Chuck B.
04/01/2017 Category: Service
Chuck said the business had the vehicle for a long time.

RE
Rick E.
Douglasville, GA
Chrysler Crossfire
03/31/2017
Trust worthy. Fair pricing dependable
I do recommend and have referred friends that use complete automotive

Ronnie M.

03/30/2017
great place

June G.
03/27/2017 Category: Service
June said this business is kind, friendly and timely.

LC

Shayne P.
Douglasville, GA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/25/2017
Best service best price I won't go anywhere else
I am a repeat customer, multiple times. The service is the best I have had, honest folks quality work great prices. How is Complete Automotive not everyone's go to place for automotive work. It's mine !!!

GP
George P.
Acworth, GA
Lexus ES 300
03/24/2017
Complete Auto--complete confidence
Dale and his crew provide personal service explaining why's and wherefore's of each repair. The cost is fair and they even tell you when a service requested is not essential

Ryan S.
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Ryan said the business was honest, they have good people and good mechanics.

Chris S.
Isuzu Ascender
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Chris said they are great people to work with.

MN
Mike N.
Hiram, GA
Jeep Liberty
11/17/2016
Friendly, great service!!
Excellent automobile service from a very friendly staff.

Roger S.
Georgia
10/31/2016 Category: Service
Roger said the business did good work but it was hard getting feedback from them. He said he would call them and would be told he would get a call back in 30 minutes and they wouldn't call for 2 hours.

JE
Joel E.
Hiram, GA
Mitsubishi 3000GT
10/30/2016
Great work done by very nice people.
Had my car towed here after it broke down, with no prior notice. They got me back on the road in one day.

Rhianna B.
10/30/2016
Customer service
They are always so willing to help. Plus they do a thorough job everytime.