Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Bob H.
01/26/2021
Great customer service!
I have been coming to Complete Automotive for a couple of years and I keep coming back because of the way I am treated there. Great customer service!

PC
Phyllis C.
Hiram, GA
01/07/2021
I am very confident about the capability of these mechanics. I have taken my car here for service before and was pleased with the work

Sonya H.
01/03/2021
Very reliable
As always, very satisfied with their service. Great customer service on a personal level. I needed my car serviced before I left for an out of town trip, they worked me in the schedule since it was a last minute appointment. They are the best!

Danielle L.
12/28/2020
Christmas Miracle!
Three days before Christmas, my car broke down. I called everywhere I could - and no one could even look at my car until after the holiday. I could bring it in, drop it off - and wait. Which isn't entirely unexpected at the holidays - but I really didn't want to be stranded. I contacted Complete Automotive, and not only did they have me drop my car off - they had her ready ON Christmas Eve.

Each person I spoke with was kind, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. I will definitely be going back if I need further automotive care!

Dwight P.
12/23/2020
Getting The Job Done
After routine maintenance service I returned home only to discover something else gone wrong. I called Dale to seek advice and recommendation for remedy. He quickly went above and beyond to investigate the cause and repair the new item. His honesty and customer service concern is why I come to Complete Automotive. Repairs are sometimes very stressful and frustrating for car owners. A trustworthy and reliable business is why I always recommend them to friends.

GR
Geoffrey R.
New Milford, CT
12/23/2020
Excellent professional service
I have worked in automotive dealerships for the past 45 years, so I feel I might be a good judge of technicians in this industry. I am traveling in Georgia for a Christmas holiday and my car broke down. I called them in the morning and they brought me in right away. By mid afternoon the car was fixed and was done cheaper than I would have expected. Very professional establishment and very thoughtful and caring. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Bob H.
12/04/2020
Dropped in without an appointment
Even without an appointment, Dale and his staff took care of me right away. I also feel as if I am a part of the family. Thanks again for your quick response. Plus, I was allowed to pick up my car inside the garage so I didn’t have to get it in the rain 👍

Jessica R.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Jessica said the customer service is really good. She was kept informed throughout the repair and the technicians did not try to nickel and dime her. They are awesome.

Melissa L.
Ford Edge
11/18/2020
Consistent quality service
Great shop. Awesome service and great at communicating regarding issues and cost.

IH
Isaih H.
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Isaih said so far, they have done everything they said they would.

TT
Tony ( William ) T.
Chevrolet Trax
11/09/2020
Great service, as always
Everyone at Complete Automotive is serious about customer service. Work is always done as promised and is done well.

Rick H.
Volvo C70
11/07/2020
Volvo
They take care of my cars.

Matt P.
Toyota Matrix
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Matt said the customer service was nice and the waiting room kept his 4 year old daughter entertained .

Mike S.
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they were good at everything they did, were quick, reasonably priced and, can't ask for more than that.

VB
Victoria B.
10/23/2020
Always Great Service
Complete Automotive takes care of all of our vehicles and we are very pleased with their attention to detail, competence, communication, and fair prices. I have referred friends to Complete Automotive because I am so confident in them. They do great work!