KW
Kendall W.
Hiram, GA
06/07/2021
Good to do business with.
As always good to do business with. Fixed my truck in a timely manner.

JJ
Jeanette J.
06/03/2021
Complete Auto is pleasant, timely and dependable.
The people there are pleasant, honest, experienced, and knowledgeable. I can depend on expert work, good communication, and reasonable prices. I have depended on Complete Auto for over fifteen years and highly recommend them at every opportunity.

Michelle W.
Kia Sorento
06/02/2021
Tune up
I got a tune up today the staff was friendly and helpful. They showed me the issues that needed to be addressed and gave me the cost before starting the work. Excellent service and work.

Slim B.
Isuzu
05/26/2021
work truck repair
Great people, good to have when you need repairs thanks for getting me back going again.

Sally B.
Hiram, GA
05/26/2021
Excellent service as always.
Dale and the staff at Complete Automotive always do an excellent job servicing our cars. My family has been using Complete Automotive for many years. It gives me great peace of mind to know that the staff really cares about their customers!

Jeanice W.
Pontiac Montana SV6
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Jeanice said the staff at this business was nice. She went there to get her brakes fixed. They told her the cost before the work was done.

HH
Holt H.
Chevrolet SSR
05/11/2021
I was referred by another shop to complete automotive for an electrical problem.I got the car back the same day.
HONEST MECHANIC-I AM VERY PLEASED!!!!

TT
Tony ( William ) T.
Dodge Charger
05/11/2021
Quick and easy
Went in for a quick oil change. They made sure everything was in great shape, even the wiper fluid and tire pressure.

Ann S.
Volvo S60
04/30/2021
Eager to help
They took me in right away and had my car ready in a day. Very thorough in checking out my car and letting me know what I needed done.

GS
George S.
Cave Spring, GA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/22/2021
Timely,friendly,excellent work
No issues since work. Very competitive price

AC
Angie C.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/20/2021
Always helpful and give great service!

Brian B.
04/20/2021
Great honest people. The quoted me one price and when I went to pick up my car the price was way less. Said they figured out a faster way to fix the problem and so they only charged me for the time that they spent on the car. Honest people.

BW
Brenda W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/17/2021
Efficient. Reasonable price. Informative.
It has been a couple of weeks since my repair and it remains fixed. I had everything regarding the repair explained to me in a language I could understand plus being shown the defective part.

John S.
04/15/2021
Friendly atmosphere
The receptionist was very polite and friendly. She made you feel at ease while your vehicle is being worked on.

Slim B.
04/15/2021
Great people and services
Very trustworthy, great people to work on my work truck to get me up and running A plus