BILL H.
10/02/2019
Love this place
Great service, great team, fair rates

Ford Fiesta
09/30/2019
Unfortunate
I have come here for repairs for two years, they’re generally friendly and honest. However, recently they replaced my timing belt (and fixed a door part, and didn’t put the door back together right so I had to go back for that).

After the replacement, the was slipping off so I brought it back - I was going on a trip so I asked if they would look at the while I was away (several days). They agreed but didn’t - when I called to pick it up they were looking at it for the first time.

Then they didn’t have a tool for my car and waited two days to borrow it before finally ordering it, THEN needed to wait another day for a car part needed once they used the tool. They replaced the timing belt again (at no charge) after nearly 2 weeks. That was 3 days ago and the belt is still making noise, so I’m going to bring the car elsewhere. Too bad.

SL
SHANNON L.
09/29/2019
Professional and trustworthy
Awesome. Complete Automotive Solutions are my go-to mechanics for all my car needs!
And they’re a great bunch of guys. Would and do highly recommend them.

HE
HAROLD E.
Hamlin, NY
Ram 1500
09/28/2019
Very Professional.......Better than most
Great service....Job done on time.....

LINDSAY M.
09/27/2019
Great service.. Very friendly... I will definitely come back

MARIA S.
Scion tC
09/25/2019
They are fast , polite and very experienced
Every time I take my car for an oil change
It always drive like it’s brand new.
The staff is so nice and they are so affordable. I love it at complete Automotive Solutions

TT
TED T.
Diagnose and repair F/E components
I heard some noise fron the F/E through turns. They found the problem and fixed it quickly! A+++

09/25/2019
Great service, great staff, good prices.
Great service, great staff, and good prices enough said. We love this place.

SL
SHANNON L.
09/19/2019
I always there ready to serve your needs
I truly their professionalism and they’re always available for even the simplest repair!
I would highly recommend Complete Automotive Solutions for all your car care!

TD
TONY D.
Chrysler Sebring
09/18/2019
Very Unhappy
I made a appointment at 8am and the worker didn’t check the car until I called to check the statue on the car that was at 230pm Then I got a call at 5pm with the price to fix the car buy the worker said I can’t fix it until Monday. I used to come here for oil changes not any more. As a customer I did not feel valued at all on this visit

09/14/2019
Clear to me they want to do the right thing
Excellent work excellent staff

RA
RAUL A.
Ford Transit Wagon
09/13/2019
Good
Nice prices good service

JONATHAN C.

Churchville, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
09/11/2019
Friendly, Courteous, Efficient and Outstandind Vallue and Workmanship
As son as you walk up to the reception desk
at Complete Automotive Solutions, you are made to feel welcome and get that feeling that someone who actually cares is going to be taking care of you and your vehicle. The staff are so friendly and genuinely interested in making sure that you get the service that you need.
You hand them the keys and rest assured that your car will be well serviced in a timely manner, at a good price and you can just relax and have a complimentary cup of coffee in their homey comfortable waiting
(living) room. Use their computer to surf the web, or read a magazine or book on their comfortable sofa or chairs.
Before you know it they come out to get you and you know that you and your vehicle are all set. What a great place to get the service that keeps your car in top running condition.

EA
Elena A.
Pittsford, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Elena said the service was great.