JEFF F.
09/03/2019
Awesome service and timely.
Their service is top notch along with their knowledge and work is always completed in a timely manner.

JIM S.
08/17/2019
Honest, Courteous, Friendly & Fast Service!
I wouldn't trust anybody else with my cars...........................
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks, Jim! Everyone always enjoys chatting with you!

DARLENE B.
08/13/2019
E check
Was in for an e check.. quick and friendly service..
In and out in 20....

Great! e-check's don't take long. I hope that when you were here you were told a little about who we are and what we stand for both professionally and personally! Hope to see you again soon!

RK
RICHARD K.
07/29/2019
Honest and professional
Knowledgeable Great job

Thank you for the positive feedback!

SJ
Sara J.
07/04/2019
Awesome
I had a a/c leak that I didn’t know I had all I know that it wasn’t working. They could of just refilled it and it would of been out by summer end. They found the leak. Gave me the cost and repaired it. Thanks everyone there for being so great.

You are welcome! So glad that we could help! We have no interest in anything less than building trust and confidence in our customers!

JJ
JOHN J.
07/04/2019
Quality of work and done right the first time
Had a flat and the crew there fixed it and no time for min cost.

You are one of my favorites! Appreciate who you are, thanks for your never ending loyalty both personally & professionally!

MJ
MARCIA J.
Toyota Yaris
07/01/2019
vacuuming vehicle
Thought car was to be vacuumed out with an oil change? This service was not completed.
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 07/02/2019

Oh no! I'm so sorry! We will happily do it any time you want to swing by. My apologizes that it wasn't done.

DENISE / JIM D.
Saab 9-3
06/22/2019
Honest about the potential repair and car was ready on schedule.
We took our 2003 Saab in for service work and they had to order some hard-to-get parts for this type of vehicle. They were honest about the work needed and quote was spot on when we got the final invoice. Car has been running great every since.

YAY! Glad you are so pleased!

BARBARA M.
Perry, OH
Nissan Titan
05/26/2019
Awesome Service
We took my boyfriend's 2009 Titan truck in for service. The mechanics were very thorough. They explained everything they did and let us know the cost before any work was done. Will definitely be back.

DALE B.
GMC Jimmy
05/21/2019
Jimmy repairs
Everything seems to be working OK
As usall the service was good.

Thanks again
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 05/22/2019

Glad you feel that your service is always good! THANK YOU for your loyalty!

FS
FRANK S.
Lincoln Town Car
05/09/2019
Going the extra mile to make customers happy.
Car was set up early but could not do E check since currently had e check until May 17. I also had price reduction on my wipers made by one of the friendly owners. I think he made the others see that practice the Golden Rule always brings back customers.
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Frank! We do believe in the Golden Rule! Steve's dad always told him "there's one way to do a job - the right way!!" and he lives by that both at work and at home.

TP
TERRY / SUZANNE P.
05/02/2019
Consider it done.
It is always nice to go there. The staff is professional, yet friendly.

So glad you feel that way!

GB
GARY B.
Pontiac G6
03/29/2019
Very reliable and honest
Concord Auto is honest, very reliable and just good caring people. I trust them with all my vehicles.

03/11/2019
Tire leak emergency
We had an emergency tire leak on our vehicle & they were able to fit us into their Saturday afternoon schedule. It was fixed properly the first time. Great job. Thank you.
M

JEFF F.
02/21/2019
Great work with fair price and the job gets completed on time and correct
Everyone is cordial, attentive, and the job is completed on time. They do not try and take advantage and tack on extra expenses. They know what they are doing,.

GM
GEORGE M.
02/12/2019
They fix just what I want fixed.
Fixed a random dashboard brake light electrical problem with a sensor change. R & R on front & rear brakes.

GB
GALE B.
01/16/2019
Always good work and fast and efficient
Always fast and efficient.

LN
LAUREN N.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/06/2019
Very helpful
Concord Auto Repair was very helpful and quick to make my repairs.

NB
Nick B.
01/05/2019
Scam artist
Guaranteed these guys will find something new wrong with your car every time. Steve is also know to misquote you hundreds of dollars less than what they actually end up charging you.

CATHERINE W.
Gladwin, MI
Ford Freestyle
12/23/2018
Not just satisfied, but highly satisfied.
Great service. Friendly staff. Efficient scheduling. Attention to detail. Keep promises on timing of service. Also, I went to several places looking for a specific tire that was not to be found and they found it for me. i should have started there.