Latest Review about 1 month ago

ALAN S.
Toyota Avalon
06/30/2020
Best in Concord
I have taken my cars there since they opened years ago. ALWAYS EXCELLENT service-pricing- and HONEST. Outstanding place to have all your automotive needs taken care of!

JAMES P.
06/16/2020
E check
They came and got my keys the car was ready when they said it would be done

JIM S.
04/04/2020
The Best
Best service and quality of work in Lake County! Thank you Steve, Eric & the rest of the staff

JEFF F.
03/19/2020
Fast, Efficient, and Well Priced
Fast, Efficient, Understanding, and your vehicle will be fixed RIGHT without going broke! When you haven't been able to get your vehicle fixed properly and you keep having problems, take it to Concord Auto Repair and they will make sure it gets fixed. Best diagnostic mechanic in the country....................

JJ
JOHN J.
03/16/2020
My son truck
My son dropped off his truck for service and went back to his house and fell asleep and woke up and it was after 3 pm. Closing time. Lucky for him Steve was still there and called him. Not to many places would wait for someone to come and pick up there truck or car. Now that customer service. Thanks Steve.

LC
LENORE C.
03/12/2020
No appointment, quick service, excellent fix
I dislodged part of my front bumper (I really must stop running over curbs), took the car to Steve's. They got dealer parts and did repairs while I read the newspaper and relaxed, knowing my little red hatchback was in good hands. Two hours and eight minutes later, I was back on the road. How cool is that!

WD
WILLIAM D.
11/27/2019
Repair Work was done Well
The left front brake and right front wheel bearing was repaired. The car is running well now. No problems.

GS
GREG S.
Buick Enclave
11/26/2019
Flat tire
Great group of employees. Fixed my flat tire quickly and professionally.

GT
GARY T.
Concord, OH
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/19/2019
This is a great place,
Eric is always taking care of me. Every time I enter the building he's always there to help. I already told friends and neighbors about Concord Auto Repair. As long as I'm getting great service I'm spreading the word.
Thanks again,
Garry T

JIM P.
10/13/2019
Honest and great price!
This auto shop cut our bill from another place almost in half. And they did a great job and even called to follow up on it after we drove it a couple days. This will be our go to for all our car needs now.

GF
GEORGE F.
Concord, OH
09/24/2019
E-Check
Stopped in for E-Check. Promptly handled by clerk. Car examined, paperwork completed, all within 30 mins.

JEFF F.
09/03/2019
Awesome service and timely.
Their service is top notch along with their knowledge and work is always completed in a timely manner.

JIM S.
08/17/2019
Honest, Courteous, Friendly & Fast Service!
I wouldn't trust anybody else with my cars...........................
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks, Jim! Everyone always enjoys chatting with you!

DARLENE B.
08/13/2019
E check
Was in for an e check.. quick and friendly service..
In and out in 20....

Great! e-check's don't take long. I hope that when you were here you were told a little about who we are and what we stand for both professionally and personally! Hope to see you again soon!

RK
RICHARD K.
07/29/2019
Honest and professional
Knowledgeable Great job

Thank you for the positive feedback!