Buick Verano
09/03/2018
Excellent service , great staff

08/31/2018
Does more than fix the problem
Took the car in for an oil change and inspection/repair of damage caused by running over road debris. Steve not only fixed the loose piece of the bumper, he described the extent of the damage and explained why it would not affect the way the car runs. (He is absolutely not a mansplainer!)

MISSY W.
Willoughby, OH
07/26/2018
Courteous and professional
Everyone is knowledgable and explains what needs to be done, the time it will take for the repairs and cost.

JO
Joe O.
07/21/2018
Don't take your car here
Well, this is the second vehicle that I've had brakes done on that I've had to take elsewhere to get fixed just months after these guys replaced them.
First was my wife's car, which started acting up 3 months after new brakes were installed. She took it to the dealer who told her the calipers weren't cleaned or lubricated properly, which ended up wearing her pads down, requiring all new pads.

I'm currently sitting at the dealer now, 4 months after my brakes were replaced, being told they did not lubricate the pads at all, and the squeaking I'm hearing is not a failing caliper, as I was told 2 days ago by Hans. Instead of replacing 2 rear calipers, as Hans wanted to do, I "only" need new pads on the rear and some proper lubrication.
I will never use this shop again, for anything, and recommend to others that they don't bring their business here.
Why pay twice when you can have it done properly the first time by someone else.

06/23/2018
Superior Service, As Always
Steve and his crew handle all my car work, and they keep my 16-year-old Lincoln running well and looking good (which is a challenge, considering that my imperfect depth perception). This visit was to (finally) purchase new tires. They installed the tires and corrected the alignment, and I'm now a lot safer on the road.

06/17/2018
As usual-always get timely description of auto problems and what it takes to fix them and what it will cost.
Picked up car two days later and found all in order with things checked and repaired as was discussed with a full explanation of the detailed work order and all applicable costs.

PG
PAUL G.
06/08/2018
Very nice people to work with
Do very good work, treats everyone with a smile!

KENT B.
Concord, OH
Cadillac SRX
04/29/2018
Convenience
Always great service and turnaround time

04/15/2018
Once again, CARS came to my rescue
I was less than a mile from CARS when I found that my rear driver's-side tire was very low. A quick right turn took me to CARS, where Steve and company found and removed a staple from the tread, plugged the hole, and sent me on my way.

DEBBIE M.
Perry, OH
04/12/2018
Service with a smile!
Courteous staff, good workers, prompt attention.
Have recommended to friends.

MK
MIKE/CHRIS/JEREMY K.
Acura TL
03/28/2018
Ball Joints
Great service as always

02/18/2018
When shop charges to repair auto--they make sure work is done right and to customer satisfaction.
Have used your service for -----a long time---- and on several cars I am responsible for over the years.
I have been very pleased with your service and feel that I have been treated fairly and honestly.
One of the other main reasons I return for continued service is the location of your shop --- how
about 5-6 minutes away !!!! Also- your car repair times have been exceptional -- --- (Thanx).

SA
STEVE / PATTY A.
Nissan Murano
02/13/2018
Good job, did not have to wait long.

SERGE C.
Honda HR-V
02/09/2018
HRV
Great job on servicing the HRV.

LEE M.
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/31/2018
Knowledgeable, efficent , execellent care,
Excellent as always

01/30/2018
Emergency repair taken care of quickly
I telephoned about noon, driver's door window open all the way and not working, light snow falling, temperature just below freezing. "Bring it in now so we can get parts today. You'll be OK on weather for the next couple hours." By 2:30 p.m., I was on my way home with a working window. I love these guys!

JASON W.
01/26/2018
Good fast service
Good fast reasonable priced

CK
CARL K.
01/23/2018
Tire rotation
Service was done promptly and at a very modest cost.

DAN and OXANA B.
01/22/2018
Headlight Replacement
Car was brought right in and all lights were checked to ensure that all lights were working. Headlight was removed, bulb replaced, headlight tested and then put back together. In and out in a relatively short period of time.

01/14/2018
Good review of recommended service repairs
Since all your service on my old Buick has kept me going for quite a while - your advise on how to fix it back up to a reasonable safe condition helped me decide to go ahead with this work at this time. Believe -at this point- this was a better way to go- rather than go for a used different car --- and I am sure it was the most reasonable and much less expensive way to go at this time. Thanx for your help-----------Gil Dietz