Latest Review over 3 years ago

Hutchinson, KS
Mercedes-Benz E320
11/27/2014
great customer service!
Friendly, quick, efficient, and just plain down home style service. I will definitely tell all my friends!

JE
JIM E.
Jamestown, KS
10/05/2014
The Best!
This group is the best, we have not always purchased our tires, but when our son told us how good they were to work with we joined in. Now we live more then a few miles away, but make frequent trips back to visit family...we continued to stay with them.

STEWART H.
Nissan Frontier
09/14/2014
was nice pace in & out
was k pace

NK
NANCY K.
04/13/2014
very helpful in taking care of my tires
finding and showing me the problem with tires and telling be the options needed to take care of them or replace them in a timely manner.

RK
RON K.
04/06/2014
Manager came out to address my concerns.
Good place to do business. Even the tire installer was friendly.

CL
CHARLES L.
12/27/2013
tires
had new tires put on. quick & friendly service