Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5rating 4.11

Latest Review about 1 month ago

San Bernardino, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
01/09/2019
Part Replacement
I've been a customer a number of times to Corvette Specialties and the work that I've been having done has been completed but my feedback to the professionalism is lacking. I was driving my vehicle home yesterday after being repaired and the blinker wasn't operating properly the way it was when I first got there. So I had to investigate it myself when I got home. Also I feel that the organization and cleanliness of the business needs a lot of help it does not look organized or professional in areas of the business. Thanks
Michael B. from Corvette Specialty responded on 01/17/2019

Sorry to hear that you were unhappy during your last visit, but I don't understand why you blame us for your blinker malfunctionning when we did not even touch it. As for the cleanliness of the facility, we have a cleaning crew that comes weekly and does a very good job and also a mobil car wash company that also comes weekly and washes all the cars. So I am not sure what we did wrong but I would very much appreciate at your next visit if you could point out where we are lacking and most definetely will rectify it. For customer that have not visited our facitlity, I am posting a few pictures on Instagram for their review. @corvettespecialty

Ron B.
Los Angeles, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
08/27/2018
I don't know where to start...
So the story is too long but will just shorten it. Took the car in for paint and repair. it had taken a year plus to complete ( I get this part). Car came back. Paint was horrible and I didn't notice it. Drips in the paint, overspray, missing body completion. Took it back for a repaint. Not just a patch but the whole car. They took the panels apart on the interior and lost half the bolts and screws plus some hardware. Car was filthy coming back both times. Noticed the second time holes where not filled at the back end. Cracked fiberglass at the rear. Didn't want to bring the car back but noted it to the owner. I just wanted to finish the car. Owner is nice and so is Regis the service manager. Just expected more from them. ( Ps.. had to buy my own part to replace the ones they lost... allegedly they ordered them.. of course they never came. Thanks guys!)