Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Lashara B.
Cedar Grove, NC
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service clean environment
Great mechanics,great customer service always get u in and out

Maria B.
Mebane, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Anthony in service

Michael P.
Customer focused service
The team at Crenshaw are friendly, engaging with their customers and genuine with insuring a good experience.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service, fast and nice facilities!
Everyone is friendly and the waiting area is nice, great coffee!

Alonzo B.
Graham, NC
Friendly, knowledgeable personnel
Overall a good experience

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very efficient workers.
The workers are very courteous and willing to do a good job.

Debra R.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service, staff was very good.

EL
Earnestine L.
Gibsonville, NC
Earnestine Lewis Thanks again
Thanks for the convenience of your service.
Thanks for service well done.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The People, their friendlines, professionalism and knowledge.
Whenever I call to schedule an oil change or inspection, etc., everyone is very courteous & works with you every way possible to make it as convenient for you as they can to service your vehicle. They are quick and efficient!

Graham, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Not sure what to think
had just gotten some new tires there was a plastic piece under the finder wheel that had came loose asked the guys to fix it some how at the Hyundai place since I was there for 45,000 mile service and they said they did not see anything I'm thinking that thats not true since I seen it and still hear it idk what to think

ED
Everett D.
Everett Deloney
Excellent Customer Service 5 stars

Michael C.
Great Service Staff
Greg and the service staff were courteous, timely, professional and explained the documentation from my service clearly.

Good

Ronald S.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
house boy 43
very friendly and helpful people the customer service is great

2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2019 Category: Service
BETTER THAN BACON
This place is better than bacon

Marilyn C.
Gibsonville, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Dependable good service. Always the same.

Mebane, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Just pull up
Service is fast and friendly

THANK YOU!

We appriceate your response.  We love hearing all feed back.  Here at Crenshaw Hyundai we strive for excellent service.  If there is anything you need, feel free to call.  Thank you for being the best part of Crenshaw Hyundai.

NC
Nevin C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/29/2019 Category: Service
went for oil change. I didn't have to wait too long. I was happy

THANK YOU!

We appriceate your response.  We love hearing all feed back.  Here at Crenshaw Hyundai we strive for excellent service. We are happy to hear that your stay with us was quick and easy.  If there is anything you need, feel free to call.  Thank you for being the best part of Crenshaw Hyundai.

AD
Amy D.
Elon, NC
2014 Hyundai Veloster
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Great staff Great service.
I've been dealing with Crenshaw Hyundai since 2012. Sonata then Veloster. When Im ready for another they will be my first choice.

LH
L H.
Eden, NC
01/26/2019
My replay back on my earlier review. " We are next on the list"
Hi Greg,
My husband never heard there were 8 loaner cars. We had no idea what number of cars you have. I wish that you had returned my call on Friday and went into as much detail as you did on your reply. It is very kind of you to offer your personal car to us. We just can not do that.We would feel terrible if something were to happen to your car while we were driving it. Also, you need your car to get to work. It was extremely nice of you to offer. I have some vacation time. I will use those days this week. Maybe there will be a car this week. I am sure you will call us as soon as you get one in.
Thanks for your quick response to my review and your nice offer.