Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

EM
Eleanor M.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service

Richard C.
FL
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Simple service
Too long to schedule an oil and filter change and too long to perform the service

SJ
Stephanie J.
Greensboro, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Great and Speedy Service
By the time I walked back across the street from getting my tea, my car was done. The service staff were very friendly and professional.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I scheduled a routine 3500 mile servicing.
Service staff we're courteous and thoughtful. Since I use a cane, my car was brought to me without my asking.

Doris S.
Graham, NC
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The Best
Crenshaw Hyundai is absolutely the best in town with their product.

TD

KA
Kelly A.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Over priced!
I dropped my car for a simple oil change. I was then told I needed front and rear brakes and was given a really high estimate for this repair. I opted not to get brakes done at dealership and took to a nearby shop. I was then told by new shop that I only needed front brakes and got them replaced for half the price of dealership estimate.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

It really sounds like our service department really fell short for you on your last visit. The advisor should have been much more attentive to you during drop off. This is something that will be addressed with him. I need to look into the issue of being over quoted for your repair work. The technician is supposed to be specific as to why he makes a recommendation and I want to look at his notes. I would also like the chance to personally inspect the rear brake for wear, with you present if possible. I will call you be close of business tomorrow and hopefully we can arrange another visit to clear this up. I do want to thank you very much for your feedback. If we made a mistake I need to know so I can try to make it right for you

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Alright but area for improvements
Would appreciate if service that is scheduled is going to take longer than expected that staff are professional and communicate this. Keeping the customer informed goes a long way.

CA
Cheryl A.
Siler City, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Love getting my car service here and they're and nice group of friendly people that make sure you and your car is running great

Ronald M.
Whitsett, NC
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Always top notch service and customer satisfaction!
I have been fortunate to own 4 Hyundai Spnatas since 2011, trading every 2 years 2013, 2015, and the current 2017 model. I purchased 3 of these at Crenshaw Hyundai in Burlington, NC where I have had all of the vehicles serviced regularly for the past 8 years. I highly recommend the dealership and the brand! Terrific value and performance!

NC
Nevin C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Service is good. Every body is friendly. I never had problem

Devoki H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Nice people and nice sevice
Great environment and wonderful people

April M.
Whitsett, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business with!!

CA
Chelsea A.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Not a great day
Waited 2 hours for an oil change in an uncomfortable, sad, loud lounge.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

I am very sorry that you had such an excessive wait time on your recent visit. Normally an oil change and state emissions inspection should take about one hour or slightly more. As for out waiting lounge, I am once again sorry that we fall short in providing you with a more pleasant experience. We try to allow our customers to have the waiting room television on their preference, content permitting, and unfortunately not everyone is as perceptive as respectful to people around them. I will make sure our team pays better attention to the amenities and provisions in the waiting area. I do really appreciate you bringing this to my attention so I can make sure we can correct these issues.

EF
Esther F.
Gibsonville, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Fast,friendly and efficient
My inspection was done quickly and the staff was fantastic.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for giving our service team a great on line review!

Nice people
Liked the attention we received. Our concerns were heard. Problems remedied. Thanks.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

I am so happy to hear the service team treated you so well and we were able to take care of all your needs. Thank you so much for taking your time to give our team a great review!

Jack R.
Great Dealer
Good folks and great service.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for giving our service department another fantastic on line review!

Carol C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Ann's Hyundai
I had a rattle in my car...took it on a Saturday - even though y'all were very busy you took the time to at least look at the car.
Scheduled me an appointment and really took the time to fix several problems that were causing the noise...one even under warranty.
Kept in contact with me all day about the progress!

Ann S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
They keep my car running smoothly. They are always "upfront" about what has to be done and how much it would cost.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

All of the employees at Crenshaw Hyundai take great pride in being honest with our customers. We follow the manufacturer's recommended service schedule, and only that. Hyundai built the vehicle, and no one know how it should be maintained better than they do. Thank you for giving our service team a great review about your visit!

Gibsonville, NC
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great people.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for being a loyal and valued customer of Crenshaw Hyundai! We think you're great too!!!