Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

PS
Patsy S.
No problems
This was only for an inspection. No complaints.

LW
Linda W.
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I bought my car there so I feel that they should know how to service it. So far I have not been disappointed. Thank you!!!!!

WW
Wendy W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
WW
It was a pleasure to work with Robert when I decided to trade cars! This delearship is first class

BR
Bonnie R.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is always nice
Love my Tucson. Staff is always friendly. No complaints.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

Thank you for giving our service team an awesome review!

Greensboro, NC
05/18/2018 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Great professionalism
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

Thank you for the great review of your service experience!

Debra R.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
They are always friendly. and listen they want you to feel special.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

We want you to feel special because you ARE very special to us! Thank you for giving our dealership a fantastic review!

CT
Carol T.
Durham, NC
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Cool
Attentive to the comfort of their customers
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

Thank you for giving our service department a great review!

LH
Lisa H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Super Dealership
Dealership is like visiting a family, the sales staff all the way to the service staff. Professional, friendly and very helpful.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer of our dealership! I assure you, we are just as happy to see you come in as you are to be here!

KA
Kelly A.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Department
They take awesome care of me and my vehicle each and every time I bring it in for service. I have had not so good experiences at another dealership, but my experiences at Crenshaw service department have always been positive. They are wonderful!!!!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

Thank you for allowing us to take care of your vehicle for you! It is nice to hear that your experiences with us have been a welcome change from your previous dealership

LH
Laurie H.
First time service customer
Had a really good experience - will return for my next service appointment
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

Thank you so much for coming to our service department! We are happy to welcome you to our Hyundai family!

GM
Gwendolyn M.
Whitsett, NC
Disappointed in service
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

I fully agree with you saying that the technician did not provide you with his highest level of quality service on your visit. I have pulled the paperwork from this visit and am keeping it with me until I can visually inspect your tires, and see how/why such a different recommendation was given in just 2 days. According to our records, you have another appointment coming up. I want to be able to go over these issues either before that time, or right when you arrive. All of the advisors are aware and will be bringing your vehicle to my attention as soon as you get here. I will do everything I can to fin out what was going on and ensure it won't happen again.

Joan S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Depr
Great folks to work with. After 3years, they are just as reliable as ever.
They’re hard workers that do a very good job
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

We greatly appreciate your loyal service business! I am very proud of my team for taking such good care of you and your Hyundai!

PS
Phillip S.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Crenshaw employees listen and provide appropriate service as needed. I have never had a negative experience with them.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

Thank you so much for giving our service employees a great on line review! We will continue to provide you with exceptional service for many more years to come.

Mc Leansville, NC
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, good service
Easy to get an appointment, service is done quickly and completely, staff is very friendly and accommodating.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

Thank you for giving our service department a great review!

Whitsett, NC
2015 Hyundai Equus
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Always deliver
Outstanding
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

I am very happy to hear we have always taken such good care of you and your vehicle! Thank you for the great review!

Ramiro C.
2017 tucson
First oil change. Good service but I think it took longer that it should’ve been, other than that no complaints
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

I am sorry we took longer than you had hoped to complete your recent service. We will make sure to take better care of your time on your next visit

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

Thank you for the great review!

Robert H.
Best Dealer
Best Hyundai Service and Sales staff anywhere. Second to none!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

Thank you so much for being a loyal member of our Crenshaw Hyundai family!

Maxine P.
Greensboro, NC
05/11/2018 Category: Service
In and out
Everyone was courteous from the moment I was out my car. The waiting area was comfortable and clean. I had questions concerning my service contract and the young lady was very helpful finding the answers. The service time was reasonable. I was in and out within a hour.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

Thank you for giving Robyn, and our facilities, a great on line review! We appreciate you allowing us to take care of your vehicle needs!

Maxie M.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Sales and Service
I was impressed with the sales staff when I bought my Elantra.
The dealer location is convenient to my home.
The service is professional and efficient.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai

On behalf of the entire staff at Crenshaw Hyundai, I want to thank you so much for taking your time to give us all a great review!