Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Michael B.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great response to my concerns and great service and location.
Service was wonderful and employees very considerate and accommodating.

Mary P.
Reidsville, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Courtesy
All the staff is friendly and courteous. Nice waiting area for customers.

Whitsett, NC
11/11/2018 Category: Service
They have a friendly convenient service

Mark H.
Elon, NC
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Did it in a timely matter

Whitsett, NC
11/10/2018 Category: Service
hasstle free service
So far AOK. Long ways to go yet, new customer

Marion C.
Newland, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
First class personal, through, efficient, travel over 40 miles round trip for their service despite a dealership closer to my home.

FF
Fred F.
Liberty, NC
they care about you
they are friendly to you, and make you feel good that you chose to come there

AT
Adam T.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service department
I would go back to the service department but I would only work with Greg the manager. He was very thorough and fair and a pleasure to work with.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I am very sorry the service advisor was unable to give you the information you needed to make a good decision on your vehicle. The concern on your vehicle was a bit more complex than normal, and I have quite a bit more experience than he does. I wish I would have been involved in your vehicle sooner, then hopefully we could have avoided a lot of confusion and issue. Thank you for the positive words about my performance, I will make sure to continue working with the advisors and helping them grow in their abilities.

Tonya S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
The staff are friendly people and the complementary drinks are nice, my kids love getting the free cookies.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for giving our service department a fantastic review! We try to be accommodating to everyone's needs, even children. I am glad to know we have been taking such good care of you and your vehicle.

Sharon M.
Concerns with repairs.
My car was not repaired correctly the first time after 2 days and a day and a half later I had to have it towed back for repairs for another 2 days. These were days without my car and it resulted in me paying a towing charge which I would like reimbursed.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

I am very sorry the repairs were not correctly performed on the first attempt. Better quality control should have been done to make sure you would not experience another problem. After discussing this with the advisor, and more so the technician, I feel very confident that this type of mistake will not happen again. As for your tow bill, as you and I discussed, we will absolutely reimburse you the amount you had to pay to get the vehicle back here to fully complete the repairs. I am very sorry again for us causing you so much inconvenience.

Maxie M.
Graham, NC
m
m
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for giving our service department a fantastic review! We truly value your business and opinions.

Ann S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
I can count on Crenshaw.
Crenshaw Hyundai always gives me excellent service every time. They are always very professional and yet friendly and respectful of their clients. It also very helpful when they send out coupons for the next time.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

The level of care and treatment you have become accustomed to will continue, and hopefully get even better, as our company grows. Thank you for the kind words and great review of your experiences.

EP
Earl P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Outstanding service
Outstanding service associates.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

I am honored to work with some of the most caring people I have ever met. We all strive for perfection, and really care about our customers and their needs.

Janie M.
Mebane, NC
Friendly
Glad the service was quick and e excellent

David L.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient and friendly!
Friendly excellent service!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

I am very proud of my team for treating you so well! Thank you for giving us such positive feedback!

DT
Donald T.
Elon, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Personnel
I like the people
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We like you too! Thank you for giving our service team a great on line review!

Judith B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The excellent customer service is what keeps me coming. Love my Hyundia!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for being a loyal customer of our dealership! We will continue to provide our customers with exceptional service!

TC
Troy C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Service technicians are very helpful and courteous.
Service technicians checked out the issue and came back in a timely manner to let us know what was going on and what they were doing.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for giving our service team a fantastic on line review! We value your opinions, and really appreciate such high marks on our work!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
.Service
The attention to detail and the time spent on you as a customer
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for seeing the extra effort our employees put into their customers. We all really do care about treating our customers right.

LF
Lisa F.
Everyone all around
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

When we have great customers like yourself, it makes it even easier to provide the best possible customer service around.