Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

RT
Russell T.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Accident Repair
I had the service dept do some accident repair. They were wonderful and helped me with every step.

Delois G.

2018 Hyundai Kona
Quick service! Less than 30 minutes for service rendered

2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Needs to listen to the cutomer
I feel the staff did not listen to my request and now I have an expense i had not expected at this time
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to give me feedback about your recent visit. I am extremely sorry for you having to wait so long to have your service performed. Regarding your situation with the tires, I do not see where your vehicle is in need of tires right now. According to the multi point inspection that was performed, your tires show to have 5/32nds of tread remaining and are not indicated to have any abnormal wear patterns. The tires that came factory installed on your vehicle started with 10/32nds of tread, and considering the vehicle has approximately 36,000 miles on it the tires should be worn to that point. You absolutely do not need to replace the tires right now. Also, according to our service records, the tires have been rotated 4 times, following the maintenance schedule. It sounds like my service advisor did a very poor job in explaining everything to you about your vehicle. I am very sorry for this, but I do want you to know that everything on your vehicle is safe, and the tires have been taken care of properly over their life. Please do not hesitate to call me directly if I am missing some information or if I can answer any more questions for you. Thank you very much again for your feedback.

Greg Causey
(336) 584-1144

PR
Peggie R.
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2020 Category: Service
You guys are awesome
I have had great service

LF
Lisa F.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
They are always ready to help in anyway and all of your needs!
EXCELLENT THE BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE . MY HUSBAND AND I JUST PURCHASED OUR 6TH VEHICLE FROM CRENSHAW HYUNDAI INC

GC
Gary C.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Great job guys
Had me in early and out super fast. Always very courteous.

Joan S.
Gibsonville, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Check up Time
The Service Dept is the greatest. I drive in, tell them what needs to be done, and they do all I say with
such a pleasant disposition. Everything is always great and done promptly. I love my Hyundia and I love your Service folks
Thanks so much

AC
Arthur C.
Liberty, NC
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Service add on
Got added on for routine maintenance that I needed and would not be able to be back in for again for a while. Quick, correct and well done! Great experience.

Melinda D.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Department
As usual, had my car serviced at Crenshaw. Great customer service and did not have to wait all day. Will definitely be back.

DT
Dawn T.
Greensboro, NC
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Always get good service here

Michelle W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/04/2020 Category: Service
The staff is so friendly and quick to meet your needs.
I was only there 30 mins and was helped so much. I love that I decided to buy my first BRAND new car at Crenshaw.

AH
Annie H.
Yanceyville, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
" great'
Quick, Friendly, but now that my tires are rotated car is very loud

Kirk M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2020 Category: Service
They are very friendly and helpful
I was very satisfied with the quick service

02/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service from all departments!
Crenshaw Hyundai made our car buying experience smooth and stress free. From the sales department to the service center, we were treated professionally. We continue to be brand loyal!