Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

Donna G.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Prompt professional service
Crenshaw provides top quality service. Easy online scheduling, courteous and professional staff in a well kept facility . Vehicle ready on time or early.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Overall, the service and service person's was excellent but the wait time was longer than expected

Robert H.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Great Service and Personnel
Crenshaw Hyundai's Service Dept. is second to none! Excellent service and personnel. I highly recommend them for your vehicle needs.

03/31/2021 Category: Service
Prompt/friendly service
The staff was friendly and courteous. I was given a thorough explanation of the recall repairs that were done. The waiting area and restroom was extremely clean.

2014 Hyundai Equus
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Great service!!!
Customer service was so GREAT!!

TR
Tracy R.
Prospect Hill, NC
03/15/2021 Category: Service
They are friendly people, and they listen to what you have to say and they help you in any kind of way
Friendly staff always willing to go beyond to help you

Manda P.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/12/2021 Category: Service
great service

Jacqueline D.
03/09/2021 Category: Service
First maintenance visit
They picked up and dropped off my Santa Fe which was extremely convenient. They were even able to come get it and complete the maintenance way before expected. The lady, I think her name was Robyn, who picked up and dropped off my car was very nice and personable. I had some questions, she got the answer if she didn’t know. Overall great service so far!

Mebane, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai owner
Very helpful and polite will 3xplain what was done and if something needs to be done

Mebane, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
Customer service was exceptional in all respects. Vehicle service outstanding as well. Will definitely be back.

GC

Snow Camp, NC
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
It is important to make sure that this dealership knows your needs.
GREGORY A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you very much for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. We always listen to our customers are try to vary or improve our process to meet demands. I am very sorry that our facility is not set up for routine car washes during service visits. Unfortunately, we do not employee the staffing or have the space to provide such services. I can say that we are planning on a substantial facility update and expansion soon and we are hoping to be able to offer car washes then. Until then, we will continue to provide quality repairs and service work at a fair price, and as quickly as possible to our customers. Thank you again for taking your time to let us know how we can make our service department even better for our customers!

Greg Causey
(336) 584-1144

SE
Shawn E.
01/28/2021
Only Hyundai dealer I'll go to!
Being new to NC and always dealing with Hyundai dealers in NYC, I was dreading the idea of possibly getting another vehicle and having to deal with all the sales pitches, lying and poor service we endured in the past. When I got a message from Ashley the sales representative about trading my vehicle in for a newer one , I immediately gave it some thought simply because of the great service I had been getting on my 2017 vehicle from their service team. After engaging with Ashley over text (never meeting here beforehand) and telling her what we were interested in she sent me our options and we became curious as to what could be done for us. Mind you, we have been upside down on a loan from Bob King Hyundai dating back 10+ years so we were skeptical when she came back to us saying her manager could work it out. Boy did he! We ended up with a NEW 2020 SANTA FE SEL for only $30 more a month which is well worth it. And they got us back to financing with Hyundai Motor Finance which is a plus. The best part of all of this...Ashley. Everything was done via text, I mean everything! All we did was go in, test drive the car and sign the papers. Quick and PAINLESS. PHILLIP the finance manager was amazing as well, clear and concise with what we were signing. Why can't all car salesmen/women be like this? She gave us exactly what we were looking for, not once trying to finagle us into more than we could handle and even being there to answer calls/text afterwards regarding some questions. Ashley, didn't just make a sale and move on to the next person...she's there for us and we will continue to do business with Ashley and Crenshaw Hyundai!

GW