Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Reidsville, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2021 Category: Service
N/a
N/a

12/22/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
They are friendly and make sure you get what you go for.

AH
Ansleigh H.
Mebane, NC
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service!
I dropped my car off for a maintenance service. Within an hour they called me back and told me my car was ready. Everyone was so polite and made me feel welcomed.

Deborah L.
Whitsett, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/12/2020 Category: Service
The valet service
I work 10 an 12 hour shifts one of which is in Burlington this helps me get my car serviced without missing any work..

SA
Supposed to be A.
12/10/2020
Hmm...
Hello.. Mr. David M.W. I'm going to keep this as professional as possible. I appreciate you responding to my review on my experience with Crenshaw Hyundai. As a customer of this dealership since 2014, I feel I have every right to talk about MY EXPERIENCE whether YOU or anyone at that dealership likes it or not.

Secondly, I was talking about MY EXPERIENCES with the sales dept in the previous post I made (anonymous under "Not a big fan of this place") not the service dept. So how did you know who the person was that was making the post? Hmm...?

In addition as I stated, the work on the carpet was not done correctly the first time and I drove out of town with a very dangerous driving hazard on my hands (hints why I was upset in the first place). Yes!! I agree, one of the service advisor (who I adore tremendously) went beyond the call of duty to make sure that the job was done right the SECOND TIME AROUND!

I was very understanding and patient when my appointment day was push back due to another customer not bring back a Santa Fe that I was going to drive (as a loner until the work was done on my car). Yes, I was place in a different Santa Fe (thanks a lot for doing that). But what we are NOT going to do is brush everything aside that lead up to my frustration with Crenshaw Hyundai in the first place.

There are some staff (a some few) that have been very nice to me and went beyond the call of duty to make sure everything that needs to be done has gotten done! However, there are others that could care less. I guess they figure once they install the carpet in my SUV that they can give it back to me in worse condition then what I give it to them in (but that's okay).

These is my thing Mr. David M.Wing... I know any car dealership thrives off of positive feedback from customers because word of mouth travels far;however, when it's negative feedback... word of mouth still travels very far. It seems to me from all these other comments and reviews that many people like that services they receive from Crenshaw Hyundai(whether its from the sales dept, service, parts, etc) so my little insufficient opinion don't matter right???

Well maybe it does matter because "someone" wouldn't have spent a lot of time looking up an "anonymously" review. Then I get an email from the site that I did the review on with YOUR reply to my apparent "negative" review of MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE (which I am entitled to!). This entire experience has been very weird to me and just left a BAD taste in my mouth; however, thank you Mr. David M. Wing for responding to my "anonymous" review.

Graham, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Not a big fan of this place
This place cannot keep decent ppl in the sales dept. I only had at least one person in the service dept that's helped me get my vehicle straight the best way they know how (that's within their pay grade). It seems like they only value certain customers. I got suckered into a exterior and interior color of a vehicle that I specially told a former sales manager their that I didn't want, but since that was the "only SEL" they had at the time and their 0% APR and 0% finance wasn't going to last long I should "take advantage of the deals on Santa Fe's." Don't get me wrong like my Santa Fe, but if I'm going to pay this money for this SUV, I should have the exterior and interior and comfortability I want.

Crenshaw Hyundai hasn't really done nothing to try to rectify this situation and why should they. They got what they wanted from me which was a sale and me stuck and a 72 month contract and pay a ridiculous amount of money "sigh." This is my fourth vehicle from this place and this is my last one from them. I will never deal with that place ever again when it come to buying vehicles. My buying experience has been horrible with them I'm not subjecting myself to this ever again and that's what's up!!!
DAVID M W. from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 12/10/2020

I wanted to reach out and apologise for the "lack of service" you experienced here. I looked into the sutuation and found out that the driving hazard was a broken clip that holds the floor mat down which can NOT be fixed and had to be ordered and replaced. Not only did we get the parts needed, we even gave you a same like vehicle to drive off the lot as there was no others available in service loaner for you. I thought we did a pretty good job of coming together to help rectify the situation as quickly as possible, but you obviously didnt have a great experience. I emplore you to please reach out and let us know how we could have better served you in that situation???

Carla M.
Clyde, NC
12/04/2020
Customer Service at Crenshaw Hyundai is AWFUL!!!
Customer Service at Crenshaw is Awful! We bought a 2020 Limited and were promised that it would be cleaned, and some of the scratches fixed. We purchased it on a Sunday and were told to bring it back on Monday and it would all be taken care of...Needless to say, a month and a half after I bought the car it still was not cleaned out andNONE of the repairs were made. I've called and tried to talk to the GM but was NOT even extended the courtesy of a call back. CRENSHAW HYUNDAI HAS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. BEWARE OF THEIR PROMISES BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT HONOR THEM!!!

Ronald M.
Whitsett, NC
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department & Dealership!
I have been having my vehicles serviced at Crenshaw Hyundai since 2011. The service team is top notch! They always treat me like a VIP! I also purchased several Hyundai vehicles here, 3 Sonatas previously and now a Tucson. Great vehicles, great value, great associates! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for quality and service in the Hyundai family.

11/18/2020 Category: Service
Good

Marilyn C.
Gibsonville, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Always pleased with my service at Crenshaw.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Part finally replaced!
I lovedrivinrg my 2020 Elantra Limited! Well, I love driving it when the steering column doesn't make a grating sound. It's repaired now, but it took well over a month for the part to be available. At least, I guess that is the case. I called a couple weeks ago and it wasn't in. This time when I called they had one. The problem is that no one called as promised to tell me when the part arrived. It was very frustrating.

TW
Tabitha W.
Cedar Grove, NC
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2020 Category: Service
Great cars
The Quality the do is great

Kirk M.

Gibsonville, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Scheduled serviced
142000 mile service easy to setup on-line .. courteous service personnel.