Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

Mebane, NC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Local dealer service was excellent but it was frustrating waiting for the part from Hyundai
The service at the local dealer Crenshaw Hyundai in Burlington, NC was excellent in every way.
The frustrating part was having to wait for a number of weeks to get the needed part from Hyundai so that Crehshaw could do the repair!

VB
Vanessa B.
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Crenshaw Hyundai has an Excellent Service Department. The Service Department Director is a terrific listener. There Intake Personnel also do a very effective job.

Greensboro, NC
2021 Hyundai Kona
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Crenshaw is committed to customer service
Great staff!

KL
Kerry L.
Kernersville, NC
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Good customer service
Crenshaw Hyundai has had great customer service each time I went from buying the car to the service I’ve had done to the car. I recommend them to anybody and everybody. The only thing I would say is they need to Remodel the interior of the building, some of the signs for service department and such are missing letters cashier signer same way.

Desiree W.
Greensboro, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Quality at is Best
The Service Center Staff is friendly , professional. Maintenance complete, knowledgeable . Atmosphere pleasant

Graham, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/29/2021 Category: Service
My Santa Fe sport seems to be a good vehicle so far.
I like my vehicle. They need improvement in service dept as it takes too long for simple service.

Dorothy H.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Nice service
I was happy with the service and the staff was very friendly and at tentative to my needs. My only concern was the tech who serviced my vehicle left a cigarette in the console of my vehicle. I don’t smoke and no one in my vehicle smokes, i did not like that even though the cigarette had not been lit.

D M.
Mc Leansville, NC
05/27/2021
Don't recommend
Bought 2020 vehicle last week. When opening the back at home  noticed a small dent with paint chipped down to metal which was rusting. Sent several emails to my salesperson (first one 5/24)  and a text to number saying they were my salesperson thanking me for my purchase. Told them I was asking about the rust spot and also before purchase I was told that a black smudge spot would be removed (wasn't done).  5/25 receive text apologizing for late response asking for pictures to show their shop manager. Sent pictures. Responded that it was a previously owned vehicle and that it was a minor imperfection. Also if I wanted to bring the car back for the smudge spot  would have the cleaner go over the mark.  I answered that I didn't believe that it was a minor imperfection and if I had seen it would not have purchased the vehicle until it was taken care of. They replied that they would check to see if they had the right paint and if repair would be noticeable and wanted me to be happy with purchase. Then another text asking for pictures again. This morning I received a text that whoever I was talking to had checked with their manager and that they had taken the spot into consideration when pricing the vehicle. Okay if that were the case why did they not tell me that to begin with and why did they not show me the spot and explain that it was figured into the price (it seems a reputable dealer would). I suggest that you not lead someone on about repairing the vehicle before checking to see how much it would cut into your profit. That way you wouldn't have to use the excuse that this was figured into the price. Never dealt with this dealership before and after this experience would definitely not recommend.

D M.
Mc Leansville, NC
05/27/2021
Don't recommend
Bought 2020 vehicle last week. When opening the back at home noticed a small dent with paint chipped down to metal which was rusting. Sent several emails to my salesperson (first one 5/24) and a text to number saying they were my salesperson thanking me for my purchase. Told them I was asking about the rust spot and also before purchase I was told that a black smudge spot would be removed (wasn't done). 5/25 receive text apologizing for late response asking for pictures to show their shop manager. Sent pictures. Responded that it was a previously owned vehicle and that it was a minor imperfection. Also if I wanted to bring the car back for the smudge spot would have the cleaner go over the mark. I answered that I didn't believe that it was a minor imperfection and if I had seen it would not have purchased the vehicle until it was taken care of. They replied that they would check to see if they had the right paint and if repair would be noticeable and wanted me to be happy with purchase. Then another text asking for pictures again. This morning I receive a text that whoever I was talking to had checked with their manager and that they had taken the spot into consideration when pricing the vehicle. Okay if that were the case why did they not tell me that to begin with and why did they not show me the spot and explain that it was figured into the price (it seems a reputable dealer would). I suggest that you not lead someone on about repairing the vehicle before checking to see how much it would cut into your profit. That way you wouldn't have to use the excuse that this was figured into the price. Never dealt with this dealership before and after this experience would definitely not recommend.

BG
Barbara G.
Chapel Hill, NC
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Will return
Best service I’ve had from all dealers I have used. Prompt service. Very knowledgeable service advisor.

Joan S.
Gibsonville, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept Review
Been with Hyundia for several years and they are still just as polite, fast, professional, and great as they have always been

Joan

Graham, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Quality service
Everyone was friendly and willing to help. Also the sales personnel gave you updates on the newest vehicles coming out.

Deborah L.
Whitsett, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Great place
Wonderful place to pick out, your car or to take in for service, Robin whom I work with is a awesome lady , she works with me an answers questions th at she can

Rodger S.
Liberty, NC
2016 Hyundai Azera
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Good service experience
Brian made sure the repairs to the steering were done correctly