( 1925 Reviews )

Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Continued Excellent Service Department!
The Service Department has continued to provide professional, prompt, and effective service to both of our Hyundai Vehicles.
Well Done!

VB
Vernell B.
Mebane, NC
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
The overall service is awesome. their quick with getting the job done, and there's no long wait.

Ann S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2019 Category: Service
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Gracious people and excellent service. No better combination.

ED
Everett D.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, respectfull and courteous staff.
Very friendly, respectfull and courteous staff.

GF
Gayle F.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
G. Thompson
Service is always prompt. Questions and concerns are answered or addressed. They are curtious. I have no complaints at this stage of our relationship.

Jeffery S.
High Point, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service and Speed
Very professional work done at a rapid Pace with excellent quality.

Graham, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
C.J.A
great service, friendly, and fast.

DK
Dorothy K.
Mebane, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/05/2019 Category: Service
I have been a customer for three years and have always found everyone friendly and professional. My recent visit was for a routine maintenance check on my car.
Scheduling is very easy and the wait time for the oil change and rotation of the tires was quick. I highly recommend Crenshaw Hyundai.

NR
Neil R.
Greensboro, NC
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Crenshaw mechanical service your
Easy to make appointment, efficient careful service, reasonable prices.

Snow Camp, NC
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and decent prices
Gail Ulfig

Graham, NC
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/01/2019 Category: Service
small noisey customer lounge
Sales people are nice but it's after-the-sale, when you need to wait for your car to be serviced, is when you find out about their customer lounge. Noisy with music and TV in a crammed small space. 'Need to work on your computer while you wait? Not so easy at this dealership. There's only one small table for one person. Good luck.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback about your recent service visit. I am very sorry that we failed to provide you with a comfortable and pleasant place to work during your time here. I have brought this exact situation up to the owners and we are activly exploring ways to modernize our area, given the limited space we have. I assure you it is very important for us to be able to provide a comfortable envrionment for our customers. I do also have another option for us that I will contact you directly about to see if that will be an acceptable alternative for you. Thank you again for your time.

Greg Causey
(336) 584-1144

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/29/2019 Category: Service
I drive from Durham . . .
To have my car serviced here because of the outstanding service. I could go to the local dealership and I’ve been there before but the service I received at Crenshaw does not compare. I feel like I’m heard and my concerns are addressed.

Jimmy S.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly Service
I made an appointment on line. Upon arrival my car was taken in and serviced very promptly.

LF
Lisa F.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always so helpful and pleasant
Always an excellent experience

Dolores H.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Crenshaw Hyundai is a great place to shop!
Crenshaw Hyundai provides an excellent experience for car shopping from beginning to end. I just bought my second Hyundai. Everyone works hard to make the customer happy. Robert Hughett takes great care of his customers. He makes car buying easy to handle. I will return to Crenshaw Hyundai in the future.

ER
Edward R.
Julian, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Greeted as soon as I arrived and was taken care of right away. There was not a long wait period either.

Gibsonville, NC
10/23/2019 Category: Service
In and Out!
My visit was for a state inspection. I was assuming the worst when the lobby was full of people but I was pleasantly surprised when I was in and out in less than 20 minutes.

Elon, NC
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
Thorough, careful, qualified service. Very pleased each time we visit.

Archdale, NC
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Always awesome
Crenshaw always has great service and they are always timely!

Dolores L.