Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

PR
Peggie R.
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2020 Category: Service
You guys are awesome
I have had great service

LF
Lisa F.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
They are always ready to help in anyway and all of your needs!
EXCELLENT THE BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE . MY HUSBAND AND I JUST PURCHASED OUR 6TH VEHICLE FROM CRENSHAW HYUNDAI INC

GC
Gary C.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Great job guys
Had me in early and out super fast. Always very courteous.

Joan S.
Gibsonville, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Check up Time
The Service Dept is the greatest. I drive in, tell them what needs to be done, and they do all I say with
such a pleasant disposition. Everything is always great and done promptly. I love my Hyundia and I love your Service folks
Thanks so much

AC
Arthur C.
Liberty, NC
2016 Hyundai Azera
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Service add on
Got added on for routine maintenance that I needed and would not be able to be back in for again for a while. Quick, correct and well done! Great experience.

Melinda D.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Department
As usual, had my car serviced at Crenshaw. Great customer service and did not have to wait all day. Will definitely be back.

DT
Dawn T.
Greensboro, NC
2019 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Always get good service here

Michelle W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/04/2020 Category: Service
The staff is so friendly and quick to meet your needs.
I was only there 30 mins and was helped so much. I love that I decided to buy my first BRAND new car at Crenshaw.

AH
Annie H.
Yanceyville, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
" great'
Quick, Friendly, but now that my tires are rotated car is very loud

Kirk M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2020 Category: Service
They are very friendly and helpful
I was very satisfied with the quick service

02/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service from all departments!
Crenshaw Hyundai made our car buying experience smooth and stress free. From the sales department to the service center, we were treated professionally. We continue to be brand loyal!

Jerry W.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Great Work
The great group did great work.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/29/2020 Category: Service
very pleased
I have always been very pleased with the service i have received and with the staff of Crenshaw Hyundai. That is a well run service department.

GW
Glenn W.
Siler City, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Great job!
The guy who met me and got the car was very nice and cheerful. So not complaining about his service in any way. I need to state my request in a clearer way. I asked that the service folks to check the anti freeze. I asked after the service again about it. I was told that they checked all the fluid "levels". I mumbled something about the upcoming cold weather. I was not concerned about the level. I knew they always check that, but my concern was the strength of the coolant fluid -- what was the low temperature rating. Telling my age -- in the old days checking the antifreeze meant testing the coolant -- how cold can it get without the motor freezing ---- any way --- I rated the service as 5 stars!

Jonathan P.
Gibsonville, NC
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Easy and Comfortable
They make it easy and comfortable.