Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

BN
Beverly N.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful employees
Everybody is friendly, robin is service department is outstanding, you need to hold on to her.

Wake Forest, NC
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Frank lapinski
Always do great work and make sure I understand what they did and why.

TD
Tyrone D.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Overall the experience was good. I was given incorrect information on parts been received but otherwise it was quick and efficient service.

Greensboro, NC
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly and professional as usual

Devoki H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great amosphere
Very nice people

KG
Kathy G.
Snow Camp, NC
How Crenshaw Hyundai did
Crenshaw is always who I use for the service of my car. It's not just because it's under warranty! It's because, they provide good service! The staff is always friendly and more than happy to answer any question I may have. Crenshaw is top of the line to me! I would recommend Crenshaw to anyone who is looking for the best quality service. Thank you, K. S. Gooding

Courtney B.
Liberty, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
I really like the staff but I do always leave womdering
I would like to mention that I have had issues here before and the service I had on December 8th seemed like a real improvement they were very thorough in explain everything they noticed. They also covered the cost of my service because of my previous issues. I would like to include a question, I wondered if my service included a check of my brake lights because I was told right after leaving that my driver's side brake light wasn't working and had water in it. If this is not approved to be covered i understand. If it should have been then I am wondering how that got missed. Also, and I may have misread the paperwork I was given but I had requested the fuel additive in my service and would have paid for that on my own, I did not see it on my paperwork. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Marilyn C.
Gibsonville, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and prompt service.
I have had only wonderful service from Crenshaw and am very pleased with their service department.

Sandra W.
Greensboro, NC
2016 Hyundai Azera
12/07/2018 Category: Service
The service department is great.

Beacham H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/05/2018 Category: Service
the employees
very good

VB
Vanessa B.
Excellent Service Department
The Manager of the Service Department imparts his dedication and attention to customer service to his staff.

Gibsonville, NC
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Timely and correct service

Ronald M.
Excellent Service Department!
I have had my vehicles serviced at Crenshaw Hyundai in Burlington since 2011, over 7 years now! I would never think about going to another dealer for service. Greg Causey and his team are top notch! Recently we had a technical issue which was very out of the ordinary and even though it took some research and time to figure out the solution, the result was complete customer satisfaction. We even had to get the folks at the Hyundai manufacturing headquarters to give some input, but everyone working together solved the issue. This is my 4th Hyundai Sonata and I love it. And there is no better care and concern for me and the vehicle than Crenshaw Hyundai Service Team!

James C.

Edward R.
Julian, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Always very friendly when you arrive for service. Get you in and out in a timely matter.

Graeat service!

Graham, NC
Personal attention

SL
Sandra L.
Siler City, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/30/2018 Category: Service
You all take care of what needs to be done and thoroughly
We are treated well, and everyone is very helpful

EM
Eleanor M.
Mebane, NC
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Tavious
Tavious is always very courteous and polite.
Good customer service personality .

Sheldon M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service Team
I did not have an appointment and need an oil change. I called ahead and the service manager was able to fit me in. While waiting, I observered how the service team informed and took care of their customers. Outstanding experience!!!!