Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Joan W.

FB
Frankie B.
Snow Camp, NC
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and quick service...owner and Chris the sales manager are great to work with. They really care about you and your business!!!
Same as sbove

Debra R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Always great customer service. Very friendly and helpful.

AC
Arthur C.
Liberty, NC
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Worked me in without appt.Got me a ride to work and got oil change and tire rotation done by noon!

Debra R.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Very friendly and helpful.

Donald R.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
customer service top grade
great service

JV
Janet V.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
The young man who was in the service garage when I dropped my car off couldn’t have been more helpful.

Gibsonville, NC

great serv ice
Outstanding

Greensboro, NC
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Good
Great

Wake Forest, NC
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Even with an appointment people without an appointment get serviced before you.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

I am very sorry that the service team did a poor job at respecting your time during your last visit. I have looked over the paperwork and the total time from when your repair order was written until it was invoiced was almost 1 hr and 45 min. This amount of time is unacceptable for my team, and they know this. Considering the commute you make to allow us to service your vehicle, extra special care should have been taken, and we failed to do so. I understand that recently we have not valued our customers time, but I assure you I am working tirelessly to resolve this issue with my technicians and service writers.

AW
Ann W.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Robert works here!
Wish we lived closer to enjoy your service department more.

TI
Trudy I.
Summerfield, NC
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, accommodating & excellent service

Mary S.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/11/2018 Category: Service
No hassle
Always hassle free when I go into the dealership and willing to help make it all go smoothly.

Jerry C.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people and courteous service
Good telephone skills, prompt service request and clean facility.

Gibsonville, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great
Always friendly and respectful

Douglas P.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
The people at this dealership are wonderful.
Love Crenshaw Hyundai

Joseph H.
Hillsborough, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Not happy with this visit
Did not tighten the oil plug, leaking oil had to return for them to fix the problem. Was going out of town when I found the problem, had to go 75 miles back to get it fixed ,had to cancel my plans, messed up my whole day.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

I am very disappointed in the technician for not correctly performing your simple service. Although all of our technicians have been trained and follow a specific procedure, mistakes can be made. Inevitably they will happen at the worst time and cause the most inconvenience. I do hope that we were able to find and resolve the leak quickly and mitigate the time wasted for your return.

Richard B.
Elon, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Customer service
Service guy was awesome that helped me and completed the transaction. I forgot his name but he was so happy and was singing and everyone enjoyed interacting with him. Made me snd everyone else smile
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Tavious, the service advisor that helped you, is an invaluable asset to our team. How you saw him that day, is how he is every single day. His energy really is infectious and everyone here loves working with him. Thank you very much for giving him, and our service department a great review!

OR
Olivia R.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
I came to get my oil change and have my tires rotated. I dropped it off for about an hour and came back and it was done. I also got a cookie when I paid and one of the cashiers was nice enough to escort me to my car with an umbrella as it was raining.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

I am very glad to hear our service team went above and beyond to make sure your vehicle was ready when needed, and you were walked out when finished. We really feel like it is the little things that set our dealership apart from the rest.