Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

KG
Kathy G.
Snow Camp, NC
07/18/2019 Category: Service
The people
It did take a little longer, but, it was worth the wait.

Hurdle Mills, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Overall service personnel are attentive to customers needs. Staff work thoroughly to ensure any questions customers have are answered fully and completely.

Christopher M.
07/14/2019 Category: Service
My 2011 Sonata another recall
The buys at the Crenshaw Hyundai were super nice to me and explained in ways that I could understand what the problems were that needed to be resolved. I had 3 recalls that took two trips and each time the guys let me leave it there and called me to update me or inform me of an issue and ask if I wanted them to deal with it. I like that they always checked with me first. Really the service and maintenance department were awesome!

Richard S.
Gibsonville, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Bulb replacement
We did not have an appointment but they saw us immediately and replaced the bulb in the headlight

Stephanie C.
Gibsonville, NC
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
Any time I've taken my Sonata to the Hyundai dealer the experience has been positive. They are efficient and professional. I trust them and would recommend them.

Deborah L.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
was in an out very quickly
was in an out very quickly didn't have to wait long at all..clean bussiness as well

KL
Keith L.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Service great. Sales a zero
Sercice department was friendly and helpful. They were the best i have dealt with. I also went to look for a new car. Sales person greeted us nicely, but became increasingly rude and quite beligerent in the end. He walked away while we were lookjng still and said have a nice day, sarcastically, i was confused by no dealer warranty. Cars had low mileage and i wanted to know why the remainder of the warranty was not offered. I was told that it wasnt offered unless it had lessntjan 50K miles. I asked if the car with 53K would get the remaining 47 K and was told no. He corrected himself later when we got to a vehicle and he exained the manufacturer warranty would be applied. He said this in a disgruntly. I then told my wife, not speaking to him, that the car we were looking at had 40K miles and was only 1 yr old. It had been driven hard. He rudely and in an inapprpriate tone said tou don't nean because it has 40*K miles on it. I said yes. He said people have to commute. I told him i drove an hour each way to work and did not put that kind of miles on my car. He then walked away as described previously. I will not retirn to buy a car. I went to another dealership down the road. I have had nothjng but friendly service even though I am critical. I am investing a large sum of money into a vehicle. I am not going to just pick it by a color or look. I love my Elantra. I wanted to look at another Hyundai. It wont be from here. I will also not recommend a car from this dealership, but the service department is absolutely the best. Both times we have been there they have been outstanding.

Duchess B.
Kernersville, NC
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Less than expected
I brought in my 2018 hyundai sonata for transmission issues and peeling paint. A brand new transmission was put in and it was repainted. But the emblem on the front was cut out and the volume control in my steering wheel was broken, my tired was slashed, I had a flat on my hour drive back home and had to pay for a new tire. I had to drive an hour back to the dealership to get the emblem replaced, the volume control repaired and to get overspray off the car from the paint job. I waited almost 2 hours, when I was told an hour. I was also told I would be compensated for my time, and ko one even came out to speak with me. This was my 2nd car purchase from Crenshaw and I'm not sure I would return!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

I am very sorry about all the issues you have has recently with your vehicle. I am very aware of your situation since we spoke multiple times regarding them, and I can not make sense of any of them. I have never had any issues with the body shop we use for our paint repairs, especially with emblems missing and parts broken from different areas. Your vehicle has been discussed with the owner of that shop in detail, with pictures and he has been looking at his video records to see if he can determine what happened. As for your extended wait time, from what i was told there was more over spray than you had noticed. We wanted to make it perfect, so this did make the wait a good bit longer. I am not sure if the service advisor told you, but I was not here when you brought your vehicle in, and I am the one who was going to compensate you for your time. I am sorry I was not here to make good on my word. I will make sure you get in in the mail in the next few days. Thank you again for taking your time to give me your feedback so I can make necessary changes in who we use for sublet work.

Greg Causey
(336) 584-1144

Mebane, NC
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Really good experience. Good communication with the service manager. He was very knowledgeable and took time out to provide in detail, informartion about the areas in my vehicle that needed attention.

SL

Staff review
The staff is great!!

Michael L.
Great service.
Service dept. is very professional and fficient.

Robert S.
Greensboro, NC
Service and people
Always great service and wonderful staff

Mary P.
Reidsville, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
NIce folks
The service dept. and sales employees are all friendly and helpful. Service waiting area is quite comfortable and beverage and snacas are available while you wait.

OB
Oscar B.
Graham, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2019 Category: Service
questions and services
Always courteous , informative and pressise in your work.

John H.
Hillsborough, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
07/03/2019 Category: Service
happy surprise
My steering wheel suddenly developed some play in it. I showed up without an appointment at Crenshaw Hyundai on Saturday morning. I was told this was not a day for major repairs, but they would get my car looked at. It turns out a part had failed that was on recall. Things were quickly fixed, and for free. The car is running perfectly again.

Ann S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service in a Timely Manner
I will not take my car anywhere else.

Melinda D.
07/02/2019 Category: Service
the crew in the service department were all very nice. I didn't have to wait very long to have my car serviced.

Graham, NC
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place!
Love the people and the this dealership!
Mrs. Jackson

TH
Thomas H.
Elon, NC
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Recent service
Very prompt and efficient as always. Thanks Crenshaw Hyundai.