Ronald M.
Whitsett, NC
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Terrific service department!
I have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership since 2011 and have had all of them serviced here. The service team is great! Tavius makes me feel like a V.I.P., Anthony is always smiling and ready to help, and Greg Causey finds time to make sure we have a good experience. I highly recommend Crenshaw Hyundai!

Liberty, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Excellent job! Prompt on lock up & return of my car. All tasks done as quoted & price reflected as such.

GW
Glenn W.
Siler City, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/09/2020 Category: Service
very courteous, friendly and prompt

Mary P.

Hillsborough, NC
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/29/2020 Category: Service
No masks
During these unprecedented times, we feel businesses should be leaders in protection against the covid virus. Not one person (but my hunband and I) was wearing a mask. There was no place for us to sit where we felt comfortable enough to be away from people so we had to stay outside. My husband has Parkinson's and after 45 minutes, we had to chance it and go in so he could sit. We were very disappointed. They also did not let us know that the car was finished. The service techs were very nice and I can only assume they did a good job as it was only an oil change and we haven't had any issues with the car since we left. I'm just disappointed with their lack of ppe.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us feedback about your recent visit. I am very sorry that my service team was not wearing their normal masks during your visit. This is a usual practice for us during these times. We are also sanitizing every customer vehicle that enters service both before and after we have finished the service. As for our waiting area, we are aware of the difficulties facing us with having to accommodate people wishing to wait but also keep an acceptable distance. We are diligently working to find an acceptable resolution for this.

Greg Causey

Semora, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and professional
Had an appointment at 3:00pm. Arrived on time and the service department was ready for me. After telling them why I was there, my car was taken and in an hour I was on the road home with all the work completed.

Prospect Hill, NC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2020 Category: Service
dependable service
Service was good and on time.

Gibsonville, NC
06/12/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE REVIEW
Very responsive.

Ann S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/11/2020 Category: Service
As always they provided excellent service in a friendly and safe environment.

Sheryl M.
06/10/2020
Mo was my salesman. She was very helpful and listened to every rant I had.She was very professional. Thank you Crenshaw Hyundai

Ronald B.
Julian, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Always the best
Very happy with the service and treatment I get here and I have never been disappointed

Siler City, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2020 Category: Service
The people
The people there are also nice and respectful And willing to help you as much as they can This is the only place I take my car to get it service

Gibsonville, NC
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Love Hyundai!
When I first got my Hyundai, I was skeptical because I had never heard much about the brand but my Sonata has been amazing as well as the staff at Hyundai! As a woman, it can be intimidating taking your car to get serviced because for me, I always feel like I’m going to be talked into getting something I probably don’t need but with Hyundai, that is not the case. I appreciate being treated as an equal and not someone who is uneducated, and can be easily manipulated. I would definitely recommend Hyundai!