KW
Kinga W.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Kinga said the staff were friendly, efficient, and they provided great service.

BR
Bryant R.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Bryant said the guy that helped him is friendly and honest.

AH
Aretha H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Aretha said the staff provided quality service.

Anthony S.
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff is courteous, prices are reasonable, and everything is perfect.

KATHRYN M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/01/2018
Excellent Auto Service/Repair
Crescenzo Auto has been an excellent service to me over the past few years, and I would not consider having any other business care for my car. I have had work done on multiple cars, ranging from repair to regular scheduled maintenance. I cannot say more about the professionalism, integrity, and care demonstrated to customers. My work has always been performed timely, the repairs of high quality, and communication has been excellent. I highly recommend to others.

AP
ANTHONY P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Buick Regal
03/23/2018
Awesome service
From the beginning to the end, the service and quality workmanship is unsurpassed.

Michael C.
Blackwood, NJ
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Michael said his overall experience was great.

JANET H.
Vineland, NJ
03/10/2018
Lube and oil change, in and out
I stop here on my way home to get my oil changed. I am in and out in less than an hour. They check my car and make me aware of any issues that may be coming up. They check my tires and the pressures which is big for me since I drive over 500 miles a week. I completely trust John Crescenzo and his crew! And, this garage is clean and neat!!

THOMAS M.
Blackwood, NJ
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/08/2018
Reliable ...
Friendliest service in the whole area, these people are the nicest people from the time you drive up until the time finished. Professional, experienced, and so much knowledge, that you would learn things that you never knew about your vehicle no matter what the year is of your vehicle. Please feel free to go, and ask for Big John, makes you feel welcome no matter what !!! very approachable and respectful ...So blessed to have them on my side now !!

Marc B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Marc said the business is really good.

JOHN C.
Laurel Springs, NJ
12/23/2017
Great service I will return .

TP
THOMAS JR P.
12/19/2017
GREAT LUBE JOB!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Crescenzo auto repair is a top notch, south Philly mechanic joint. Johns worthy of trust and confidence as he methodically examines your vehicle. You leave the place knowing he took care of you on a personal level and his price points didn't hurt you unlike these other places around town.I've referred several friends and neighbors here and everyone came out satisfied.Ita a no brained!!!!

Dave M.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Dave said they do really good work.

RHONDA W.
Ford Edge
11/27/2017
A Very Satisfied Customer
I Trust the Service and Commitment to their Customers. I am still a Customer after 10 Years!

GV
GEORGE V.
11/21/2017
Great Work and Honest Prices!
I've been taking my vehicles here for almost a year. The prices are definitely fair and they don't try to nickel and dime you! John and his mechanics actually explain what's going on the with car, unlike the dealerships I've been to that give you a huge bill with no explanations. I would've saved alot of money if I started coming here sooner!!

JANET H.
Vineland, NJ
11/15/2017
READY FOR WINTER!!
I visited Crescenzo Auto Service for an oil change that was admittedly overdue. Part of servicing each vehicle in this shop is a front to back inspection. It was found that my tire pressures were off and, while moving my vehicle, it was found that my battery was stuttering. I had noticed slow starting, but had forgotten to mention it. John Crescenzo and his team really look out for me! I drive almost 150 miles per day to and from work and my vehicle's performance and safety is extremely important. I appreciate John and his team for their attention, not only for a simple oil change, but for any other issues that may leave me stranded on the side of the road. I am now ready for winter with no worries!

FC
Frank C.
Lexus ES 330
11/14/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Sophia. She said her experience was excellent. It was fast, speedy and she liked the quality of the work.

BR
Bryant R.
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Bryant said the mechanic is a friend and he's a good mechanic.

LISA MARIE M.
Dodge Caliber
10/26/2017
Prompt Service
Service is always professional with a personal style. In /out no waiting forever.

AC
Anthony C.
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said he uses the business often. They did a good job and they finished on time.