Alex B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the employees did a great job.

Benjamin H.
Lexus LX 450 Luxury Wagon
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Benjamin said this is an excellent business. He is always treated well and honestly.

RL
Ruben L.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Ruben said he would recommend this business for service to anyone.

Jarred F.
Bellmead, TX
INFINITI M35
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Jarred said the service the business provided was quick, economical and helpful.

AA
Aaron A.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said they did what he wanted them to do.

KH
Kay H.
Dodge Dakota
05/01/2019
Service was fast and they were very helpful.
I was very satisfied with the service they provided. My fuel line was leaking and they searched until they found the right one for my truck. It took a few days for it to come in but as soon as they got it they fixed my truck and called me the same day. It has been running great every since.

GMC Yukon XL
04/23/2019
Very Pleased
The folks at Cunningham Brothers were incredibly easy-going, knowledgeable, quick, and responsive. I found them from their positive reviews online, and my experience was everything I anticipated from what everyone else said. I will definitely be returning for future service for our vehicles.

TK
Tyler K.
China Spring, TX
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the staff was polite and respectful. They didn't try to beat around the bush and told him when they could take care of the vehicle. They were accommodating. The business did a great job.

EE
Edwin E.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Edwin said the staff are courteous and prompt. The business has quick service.

TF
Tyler F.
Audi S4
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said he was satisfied with everything. The employees were patient, genuine people and he appreciated their honesty.

Jeep Liberty
04/09/2019
Great service...the total of the bill was lower than the estimate!

Buick Regal
04/07/2019
Knowledgeable staff, Honest repairs, honest prices.
I found myself at Cunningham Brothers, after a bad experience, and wrong diagnosis by another repair shop. These guys diagnosed my vehicle at no charge, found the real problem, gave me an estimate (saved me 500.00 I would have paid at the other repair shop) and a repair time quote. Not only did they stay on budget, but also stayed on the time quote as well, Wich was important to me, due to working 13 hours a day. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else. Awesome guys.

Jim P.
Toyota Pickup
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was good. He said they do a good job and have a good reputation.

Robert W.
GMC Pickup
03/27/2019
You fixed a fuel problem would you charge me for the diagnosis I thought if you fix the problem you don’t get charge of the diagnosis but you didn’t fix the headlight but the windshield wipers
You fix the fuel problem thanks but you forget to do the headlights in the windshield wipers and you charge me for the diagnosis I thought if you fix the problem you don’t get charge for the diagnosis on time charge for diagnose if you don’t fix the problem I was charged $52 for the diagnosis place to fix the problem on the fuel issue

Royce M.
Lincoln Mark LT
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Royce said he got along pretty good with the owner, and everything was pretty well done. They did a good job.