Lisa B.
Buick Century
05/16/2020
As always, Cunningham Brothers provided timely efficient service. They always go above and beyond!

LD
Lev D.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Neti. She said the service is excellent, prompt and quick. She stated that the overal customer experience is great.

Jim P.
04/30/2020
2015 Subaru Forester
The Brothers always go the extra mile. I brought in the vehicle in because of a fading battery. Doing a thorough inspection found that the alternator was also failing. These guys are totally trustworthy. Thanks guys. Jim P.

Clayton S.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Clayton said the employees at this place were nice, they knew what they were talking about and explained everything to him about his vehicle.

Tom B.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Tom said they are the best. If he can help it, he won't let anybody else work on his vehicle. He went to them on a Triple A recommendation, they are very nice people, from the mechanic to the man who runs it, and his vehicle is running great.

Dimpna R.
Buick Terraza
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Dimpna said it was fine.

ST
Scarlett T.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
04/04/2020
Automotive
They are knowledgeable professionals, polite, timely, efficient, and honest.

Sherkeyla B.
04/01/2020
I couldn't be more pleased!!
Fast, friendly, patient and amazing service is what I received from this company! I did have an appointment but they actually got started on my car right away! It only took a couple of hours for them to diagnose my car. When I received the call about their findings, Andrew explained everything to me where I could understand, was extremely patient while I decided what repairs I was going to get done that day. He promised me the car would be the day by closing time and it was! When I got to the shop to pick up my car, I discovered I forgot my bank card at home. The shop was closing in 5 minutes but Andrew said he would wait for me to go home and come back. He said about 40 minutes after they closed just so I could get my car that day. I don't have one bad thing to say about this shop and will now take my car there for every repair!!

ZL
Zhao L.
Woodway, TX
Toyota Sequoia
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Zhao's son. He said the staff provided good service.

ES
Eroy S.
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Eroy said this business was good and they did a good job.

Baylor M.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Baylor said he would recommend this business for service.

BO
Barney O.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Barney said the business had great service and they're easy to work with.

West, TX
Dodge Journey
02/18/2020
Fast Reliable Service with Fair Pricing
I took my car into Cunningham Brothers because I thought I had an issue with transmission fluid leaking. They got the vehicle after closing time on a Wednesday and had already called me by Thursday morning at 10 am to let me know it was the coolant hoses that were worn out. They had it fixed that same day. After picking up my vehicle she runs like new. I will definitely be back for any future repair needs. Thank you Cunningham Brothers for getting me back on the road fast!!

Cathy M.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Cathy said she has been going to this business for a long time and they get her in and out quickly.

Jeff G.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff is very courteous and any issue that they may have had, they kept him up to date.