JN
James N.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/11/2018
Reeled like bate and switch
My 1999 Ford E 250 van was running rough. The code on the trouble light said there was an issue with cylinder #2. The quoted me $55 to trouble shoot the problem. Then they came back and said it would be another $100 to find the problem. They measured voltages and ohmed wires all to find that the fuel injector needed to be replaced. Bottom line it was over $450 to fix the problem. Wow really just be aware that it cost lots to do simple things.

SE
Somebody E.
12/05/2018
Not sure what the hype is about.
They are okay, but I didn't have the greatest experience. The job they ended up doing was fine I guess. It was a little pricey after checking around with other shops about the work done. And it was a little weird going there for a first time. They were too busy the first day I brought it in, so I came back the next day. I left it, and they didn't have a lot in front of me that day, but it still seemed like they took their time getting to it to diagnose and repair. Then they didn't even get to it that day but instead the end of the day after that. And they didn't even get to the repairs until near the end of the third day there, finishing mid day 4 of it being there.

It seems that a lot of service type businesses take their vans and trucks there, so maybe those guys just always have precedence over regular people off the street. They were fine as far as work done, but I probably wont go back there. Why go back if takes them almost a work week for what is maybe a 5-6 hour job. I have no idea why they get such high ratings, and people rave about them.

EG
Erika G.
Hyundai Accent
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Erika said the staff did not repair the issue correctly the first time. She had to return three times for the same issue.
Andrew C. from Cunningham Brothers responded on 12/07/2017

At Cunningham Brothers we strive to be thorough on every job. Occasionally we fall short. This customer had to bring her car back for a minor issue after having a timing belt replaced. We took care of her car immediately. She brought it back again later for issues not related to the timing belt job. Even though it was not related to our work, we took care of it at no charge.
                Andrew Cunningham
                               Owner

NM
Nicholas M.
Dodge Caliber
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Nicolas said he went in recently with a shaky steering wheel on his vehicle and was told needed a brand new tie rod. The tie rod would had cost him $600. He went to another business and it was not the tie rod that was the problem. He had brakes done before but they were gone out by a year.

Lisa B.
Buick Century
05/16/2020
As always, Cunningham Brothers provided timely efficient service. They always go above and beyond!

LD
Lev D.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Neti. She said the service is excellent, prompt and quick. She stated that the overal customer experience is great.

Jim P.
04/30/2020
2015 Subaru Forester
The Brothers always go the extra mile. I brought in the vehicle in because of a fading battery. Doing a thorough inspection found that the alternator was also failing. These guys are totally trustworthy. Thanks guys. Jim P.

Clayton S.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Clayton said the employees at this place were nice, they knew what they were talking about and explained everything to him about his vehicle.

Dimpna R.
Texas
Buick Terraza
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Dimpna said it was fine.

Tom B.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Tom said they are the best. If he can help it, he won't let anybody else work on his vehicle. He went to them on a Triple A recommendation, they are very nice people, from the mechanic to the man who runs it, and his vehicle is running great.

ST
Scarlett T.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
04/04/2020
Automotive
They are knowledgeable professionals, polite, timely, efficient, and honest.

Sherkeyla B.
04/01/2020
I couldn't be more pleased!!
Fast, friendly, patient and amazing service is what I received from this company! I did have an appointment but they actually got started on my car right away! It only took a couple of hours for them to diagnose my car. When I received the call about their findings, Andrew explained everything to me where I could understand, was extremely patient while I decided what repairs I was going to get done that day. He promised me the car would be the day by closing time and it was! When I got to the shop to pick up my car, I discovered I forgot my bank card at home. The shop was closing in 5 minutes but Andrew said he would wait for me to go home and come back. He said about 40 minutes after they closed just so I could get my car that day. I don't have one bad thing to say about this shop and will now take my car there for every repair!!

ZL
Zhao L.
Woodway, TX
Toyota Sequoia
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Zhao's son. He said the staff provided good service.

ES
Eroy S.
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Eroy said this business was good and they did a good job.

Baylor M.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Baylor said he would recommend this business for service.