Johnathan S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Johnathan said the guy at the front desk, he has been awesome in communicating with him, they did everything in a timely process, and they did a great job. He added he wants to thank them, and it's appreciated.

Drew S.
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Drew said everything was always excelent to work with fine

HB
Hunter B.
FIAT 500
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Hunter said they always communicated well, about what was happening, were great, fast and kind.

Juan M.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Juan said they did overall pretty good work. He stated that he did have one issue where he had to go back, but they took care of it.

Mc Gregor, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/10/2020
These guys are great!
Every time I have taken my truck in to Cunninghams,' their service has been above and beyond. They have been quick and very knowledgeable and always go out of their way to help. Fixed my truck very quickly! Highly reccomend

PT
Patty T.
Cypress, TX
Ford Edge
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Patty said this business did excellent work.

GN
Great job!

Lisa B.
Buick Century
05/16/2020
As always, Cunningham Brothers provided timely efficient service. They always go above and beyond!

LD
Lev D.
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Neti. She said the service is excellent, prompt and quick. She stated that the overal customer experience is great.

Jim P.
04/30/2020
2015 Subaru Forester
The Brothers always go the extra mile. I brought in the vehicle in because of a fading battery. Doing a thorough inspection found that the alternator was also failing. These guys are totally trustworthy. Thanks guys. Jim P.

Clayton S.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Clayton said the employees at this place were nice, they knew what they were talking about and explained everything to him about his vehicle.

Dimpna R.
Buick Terraza
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Dimpna said it was fine.

Tom B.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Tom said they are the best. If he can help it, he won't let anybody else work on his vehicle. He went to them on a Triple A recommendation, they are very nice people, from the mechanic to the man who runs it, and his vehicle is running great.

ST
Scarlett T.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
04/04/2020
Automotive
They are knowledgeable professionals, polite, timely, efficient, and honest.

Sherkeyla B.
04/01/2020
I couldn't be more pleased!!
Fast, friendly, patient and amazing service is what I received from this company! I did have an appointment but they actually got started on my car right away! It only took a couple of hours for them to diagnose my car. When I received the call about their findings, Andrew explained everything to me where I could understand, was extremely patient while I decided what repairs I was going to get done that day. He promised me the car would be the day by closing time and it was! When I got to the shop to pick up my car, I discovered I forgot my bank card at home. The shop was closing in 5 minutes but Andrew said he would wait for me to go home and come back. He said about 40 minutes after they closed just so I could get my car that day. I don't have one bad thing to say about this shop and will now take my car there for every repair!!