Precision Maintenance and Towing LLC.

Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5rating 4.09

Dawn P. on 04/29/2017
"Driving crazy"
Almost tried to kill me tonight on Cox mill road. Reported the driver to the police and to the on call service
Service Date: 04/30/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 09:22 PM
Heather B. on 04/11/2017
"Terrible place"
They screw people over. Put used parts on your car and charge you for brand new parts.
The NC DMV investigated the owner Scott. His company falsifies documents.
Do not use this service. They will screw you over. The former owner Dave Ray needs to know that Scott mistreats his customers. The ex employee Sonny was not certified to noterize contracts.
Review Created: 04/11/2017 08:21 AM
C P. on 03/29/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"AAA 33-yearMembee, Nightmare Experience with Precision"
Oh my word! What a nightmare! Tonight I was driving home after a very long, exhausting day. I use oxygen and my O2 had run out, I was only 6 miles from home after having just picked up my car from the dealership after an oil change. I was tired, hurting, and fighting off a Mast Cell allergic reaction. My car started behaving poorly and I was forced to pull off on 77S and call AAA. They said they would make it a priority due to medical issue. I hung up and waited. I received a call from AAA that the driver was on his way. Then a call came in from an unknown number. I answered and it was a driver flipping out asking me how many people I had with me because he was supposedly told that he was "just picking up a car". I had to get him to calm down because he was ruled up about that. I told him I had already arranged it that my hubby would meet us at the car. He has a 2-seatee and would take me and our son would ride in the truck with him. He said ok. About ten or so minutes later a flatbed arrives, loads the car I got in my hubby's car and we started out to Mooresville. A minute or two later my phone rings. I answer and I've got that original driver yelling at me about calling another tow company after telling him to come and why did I do that, why didn't I wait for him???? YELLING at me!!!! I was stunned and confused because I thought he was the guy driving the truck in front of us!!! He says no because he saw us pull away as he pulled up. He repeatedly accused me if calling more than one company, which I never did. I made ONE phone call and that was to AAA. When I told him that HE HUNG UP ON ME! I called AAA and they advised me that THEY had made the second call. They filed a complaint with mgmt at AAA for me and apologized profusely. I tried calling Precision and got a man who identified himself as a boss when I asked if he was the boss. I proceeded to explain to him how his employee treated me not once but twice. He became very belligerent toward me, telling me that his trucks have recording devices in them. I said that's terrific, to please listen to it regarding both calls and he would hear what his employee said and how he said it. He started interrupting me as I was trying to explain this to him and started screaming at me. At this point I was at the end of my rope. I was in a good deal of pain, I'm worried about my car and the expense to repair whatever is wrong on top of over $300,000 in medical bills we are dealing with with the life-threatening cardiac and genetic disease issues I've been fighting for almost three years. Now I'm having to defend myself against accusations from a tow truck driver that I have NO IDEA what he's talking about, I've been without oxygen for more than an hour, and now the drivers boss is being hateful, rude, and disrespectful. I about burst into tears! I called AAA back and filed a higher-level complaint. I cannot comprehend how this company stays in business if they treat the customers referred to them by AAA with such abject vitriol and disrespect. I will NEVER allow them anywhere NEAR my vehicles...I do not care HOW LONG I need to wait for another truck!!! I only called requesting help ONCE. I would not have called another towing company because it would not have been covered by AAA if I had. Trust me, there will be a BBB complaint filed tomorrow as well. Behavior like this is utterly shameful!
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017 07:08 PM
Harmon N. on 03/25/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great service, fair prices."
My rig broke down on I-85 (air compressor line, fan and radiator). Their mechanics did a great job in repairing my truck and getting it running. No one driving OTR wants to break down. But if you are in the CONCORD, NC area give them a call if you are having a problem with your rig.
Service Date: 03/22/2016
Review Created: 03/25/2016 04:08 AM
Ted B. on 09/05/2015
"The facts"
Precision Maintenance & Service is reasonably priced with towing & their hourly rate. That said, they treat their corporate accounts very different than their consumer business. I paid every invoice as soon as I received it and never pitched a fit despite them taking 3 months to even diagnose my vehicle. I had to chase them down to get any updates. When I decided to get my vehicle and take it elsewhere and asked them for a discount in lieu of their bad service, rather than apologize for their unprofessional practice, the owner (Scott) accused me of not paying my bill (which I never received) then threatened to place a lien on my vehicle.

It's also important to note all these great reviews are for Daveray Auto Service and the previous owner. There's no way these reviews are for Precision Maintenance & Service and certainly not for Scott.

Terrible customer service! Absolutely no comparison to Christian Brothers Automotive.
Service Date: 06/25/2015
Review Created: 09/05/2015 11:48 AM
Phil D. on 10/21/2014
Phil said they got him in right away. They were respectful in every way.
Vehicle: Kia Rio
Service Date: 09/30/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014
Todd P. on 10/20/2014
Todd said the business has always helped him when he needed and they do a very good job. Their prices are very reasonable.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 09/26/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014
Michael T. on 10/11/2014
Michael said this business provides a very professional experience.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 10/01/2014
Review Created: 10/11/2014
James C. on 09/27/2014
James said this business is pretty good. He likes them because they are friendly, personable, not pushy, and have great customer service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/25/2014
Review Created: 09/27/2014
Tim H. on 09/27/2014
Tim said the business is really good and the people are really awesome.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 09/23/2014
Review Created: 09/27/2014
Jason W. on 09/25/2014
Jason said this business did what they said they would do and they did it in the time they promised. They are fair and dependable.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 08/26/2014
Alisha H. on 09/25/2014
Alisha said she has never had any problems with the business and the service is always on time.
Vehicle: Buick Century
Service Date: 09/16/2014
Michael C. on 09/25/2014
Michael said they were prompt and very helpful.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Service Date: 09/19/2014
David P. on 09/25/2014
David said it was quick and they did a good job.
Vehicle: GMC
Service Date: 09/17/2014
James M. on 09/25/2014
James said they did a great job on his vehicle and he appreciates all of their help.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 09/04/2014
Joyce B. on 05/15/2014
Joyce said she thought she would need a transmission but this business changed the filter and added fluid. They got her vehicle running well.
Vehicle: Ford Windstar
Service Date: 05/05/2014
Review Created: 05/15/2014
Ben D. on 05/06/2014
Ben said he was very pleased with the work.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 04/25/2014
Review Created: 05/06/2014
Ronnie B. on 04/14/2014
Ronnie said the people at the business were very polite and courteous. He would recommend them to anybody. They are very professional and timely.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/10/2014
Review Created: 04/14/2014
Doug B. on 04/11/2014
Doug said he had to take his vehicle back a second time and they took care of the problem. He worked with Scott, who did a great job. He just dropped off another vehicle to be worked on by them.
Vehicle: Hummer H3
Service Date: 04/04/2014
Review Created: 04/11/2014
Steve B. on 04/10/2014
Steve said he was very happy with their service.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma