Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

BK
Brian K.
01/20/2019
Dave’s
The service is great and people were fast at doing there job!
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 01/21/2019

Good Morning Brian
Did you mean to give us a Five Star review with your kind words?
5 Best Service 1 Worst Service

TP
Tim P.
Volkswagen Passat
04/28/2017
Absolutely horrible,not only did they blow off my appointment,one of the service manager wasTOTALLY rude to you wive. I have doing business there for years and have NEVER been o up set.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 05/01/2017

Tim,

First I would like to apologize for the appointment timing. I was not here Friday and did not know that there was a vehicle left from Friday that had run into problems completing and that car was promised Monday morning since he had to leave it over the weekend. I should have called you once I found out to inform you of the change in timing.

I am not sure how I was rude to your wife honestly. I was on the phone when she arrived to pick-up the vehicle and did not recognize her to hand her the keys while I was on the phone. There was no intent to be rude in any way and I apologize if she felt I was.

We would like to thank you for your business over the years.

Ryan

Melissa D.
GMC Acadia
12/22/2016
Dave is the guy who solves problems
Dave called and fixed the problem and made sure we were happy. He was understanding and very nice.

12/22/2016
False pricing
Called ahead of time to get price of oil chance on make ans model of my vechicle and was charged way more. Called to talk to someone and they couldn't tell me why.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 12/23/2016

Good Morning Melissa
Thank you for your feed back on the service we provided for you. Dean remembers a couple of customers calling for a quote on an oil change, a 5 quart oil change runs $28.95 plus tax, not sure if one of them was you. 1st we have to put the proper oil in your vehicle, or it can void the warranty on your engine from the manufacture.
We did explain to the Gentleman that brought the vehicle in, that synthetic oil was required, he mentioned that you had called in and wasn't sure about the oil and we installed the proper spec'd oil for your vehicle. It seems like we have a little miscommunication on this service, so i will give you a call and make it right with you.
Thank you for your business, we appreciate you as our customer.
Take Care, Dave

Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 01/04/2017

Good Morning Melissa
I'm glad we could work this out for the both of us. Our customers mean a lot to us and we want you to be Happy.
With a little more explanation, We resolved this issue.
Thank you for your comments and your future business.
High Regards, Dave

Rick C.
06/18/2016
Problem solved
I have dealt with Dave's for many years with no problems. When I picked up my car last Thursday it was late in the day. I was frustrated by some charges on the bill, but the service writer who was available wasn't familiar with the work order. When I received the " tell us how we did" survey in my e mail, I shared my frustration. I soon received a message from Dave that they would take a look at the invoice Monday morning. First thing Monday morning I received a phone call and we easily resolved the situation. I am very pleased with the work that was done on my car, and I am also pleased that they took my frustration seriously and resolved the matter quickly.

06/18/2016
Frustrating
A mechanic friend of mine diagnosed the clicking in the dash as the heater motor door actuator based on a 5 second video clip I ant on my cell phone. When I dropped this car off to have brakes done I asked for a quote to fix it, and had you go ahead and fix it. I was charged a $47 diagnostic fee. I also asked for a quote to fix the power locks. I was told that when to button is pushed you can hear the motor so there is power there, but the locks don't move so " we assume the actuator is bad". I was charged another $47 for that. On top of the $800 bill I had on Thursday, there was another $100 added to give me quotes. I understand you have a business to run and need to get paid for your services, but I found this to be quite excessive. My friend knew right away what the clicking in the dash was, and I have already pushed the button for the locks, heard the motor and seen that the locks don't move!
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 06/19/2016

Good Morning Rick
Im Sorry for the bad experience, this is not our normal service experience. I know there is more than one mode door motor under the dash. Today is Sunday, when we get back in to the office on Monday and review the work order and talk to the service writer we will call you. Thank you Dave

Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 06/21/2016

Good Morning Rick,

I apologize again that you left frustrated, that is not something we ever want to see happen. The mistake was made on my end and I am glad we were able to resolve the problem and keep you as a great customer and happy.

When there are problems or mistake made we appreciate the concern being brought to our attention so we can correct the situation. Unfortunately mistakes happen but they can also be used as a great learning tool.

Thank you for bringing the problem to our attention and allowing us to correct the problem. We greatly appreciate your business.

Ryan

JN
John N.
11/16/2012 Category: Service
John said he was not pleased with his recent experience. He dropped his tire off at lunch time. He was told that the work would be done by 2:30 and that they would give him a call. He did not receive a call from them, so he went to this facility the next day. He waited for over an hour for them to put the tire on. He does not know why it took so long or why they did not call him. He has never had problems with this business before. He would not recommend this business to others based on this experience.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 11/19/2012
Dear John I spoke with Billy, who had written up your tire repair ticket. Billy told me that he did try and call your cell phone, just after the lunch hour but didn't get an answer nor was he able to leave a message. Ryan is the person that you worked with when you came back in the next day. It's my understanding from Ryan that we had a full shop and we were waiting for a hoist to open up to change out your tire. He is not 100% sure but he thought he had mention it would take 30-45 minutes before we could get your vehicle in? None the less, I'm very sorry it took so long and for the lack of communication. (not sure what we could have done there) What can we do to make this up to you ? Dave

WA
Wendy A.
Fargo, ND
Honda Accord
03/21/2012
Awesome!!!
I wouldnt take my car to any place but Dave's. Billy always looks at my car from top to bottom, suggest what I need now and what I will need the next visit. Great Team
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 03/23/2012
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 11/27/2012
Dave P. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 03/23/2012 Hi Wendy, Thank you for your loyal business over the years. It sounds like it was a positive experience? Is there something more we could have done to receive a 5 star rating ? Sincerely Dave