Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

DZ
David Z.
02/18/2020
Oil change on time, coffee on target.
Once again, Dave's deliveries. Quick in and out, plus fresh coffee to boot. Thanks guys!
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/19/2020

Hi David
It's always good to see you, Thank you for the Five Star Review and your business.
Coffee's always on, Take Care Dave, Ryan and Dean

Steve M.
Horace, ND
Ford Police Interceptor
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Steve said the service was fast.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/18/2020

Steve,

Thank you for the positive review, glad we were able to help you with your tire repair.

Karen S.
Nissan Rogue
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Karen said the staff are helpful, well priced and accommodating.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/18/2020

Karen,

Than you for the kind words and the positive review. Glad we were able to help you with your brkae repair and look forward to your continued business.

Dean, Dave and Ryan

CG
Craig G.
02/13/2020
New tires on Jeep and alignment-fast and great service
I dropped off the Jeep and they were able to get it aligned and the new tires on without delay.
Service is always great.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/14/2020

Craig,

Glad you like thre tires. Thank you for your business and the great review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

SK
Sharon K.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Sharon's husband. He said he would recommend the business for service.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/12/2020

Arlan,

Thank you for the positive review and it was good to see you again. We appreciate your continued business and trust in us.

Bobbie H.
Mapleton, ND
Jeep Cherokee
01/28/2020
Amazing Service!
When I found myself needed quick service from a great team for my finicky vehicle there was only one place I would take it...Dave’s! Dave, Ryan and Dean and the rest of the staff there obviously know what they are doing! I dropped it off on a Sunday night and they were great at looking at it right away on Monday and getting it back to me quick! In my opinion Dave’s is the only place to go for vehicle service needs!
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 01/29/2020

Good Morning Bobbie
Thank you for the Great review and your kind words. We appreciate your business over the year and the trust you placed in our team to take care of your vehicle.
Take Care Dave, Ryan and Dean

Myron H.
01/24/2020
GREAT
So helpful, and UNDERSTANDABLE!
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 01/27/2020

Myron,

Thank youf ro the kind review and for your continued trust and business over the years. We look forward to helping you in the future.

GW
Greg W.
01/23/2020
Great service like always, information on upcoming maintenance or things that will need to be addressed
Dave, Ryan & Dean are always great to deal with and very happy to help & explain what needs to be done & why.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 01/24/2020

Good Morning Greg
Thank you for the Great review and your business over the years.
We like to keep our customer up to speed on up coming maintenance needs for there vehicles to ward off any major breakdowns.

Dan R.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/19/2020
Once again, they found the problem and fixed it.
For a long time this vehicle has experienced battery power drain. First a "friend" who is a qualified, experienced auto repairman checked it over and determined there was a short in a circuit to the dash lights, the temporary fix was to keep a trickle charger on the battery until it could be repaired. The vehicle was then taken to a well known shop where it was determined that nothing could be found wrong. Yet, the morning following that assessment, dead battery. I couldn't even get it to start with jumper box or cables. I called a tow and moved it to Dave's. Within hours it was on the hoist, the problem was detected (starter was toast) and repairs scheduled. The following day the vehicle was returned to us and we haven't had a hint of a problem since. My Point? There are experts and then there are experts. The Crew at Dave's are who I label as EXPERTS. Thanks once again. Now, please get that pastry/coffee bar operational so I can better enjoy my visits.

Dan,

I am glad the problem would happen for us when we got it. It is always nice to have the problem happen so the vehicle can be diagnosed quickly and effectively. I think the problem was an intermittent one, no actual draw just a starter on its way out.

Thank you again for your continued business and for the great review. We always try hard and if mistakes are made we just hope for the chance to correct the problem.

By the way, still looking into the pastry bar!

Jay F.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Jay said the business does a great job every time.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 01/21/2020

Good Morning Jay
Thank you for the good review and your business over the years.
Take Care Dave, Ryan and Dean

Mike B.
Nissan Rogue
01/17/2020
Courtesy and friendliness of staff.
This place has always provided excellent service and had always treated me as a valued customer.

Mike,

Thank you for the kind words and the positive review. We appreciate you business and trust in us.

JU
Jim U.
01/16/2020
"A Surprise Walk-In"
I stopped in Wednesday afternoon to make a future appointment for an oil change. Unknown to me, Daves had some open slots and I was told, I could get an immediate oil change right now if I could stay. I agreed and the work was done and I was on my way in about 20 minutes.
It was great for me as I was able to save some time, not having to return later. Daves did a regular inspection like they do with all oil changes and found everything about my Toyota was OK. This was good to hear and I will return in another 3 months for a future oil change.

Jim,

Sometimes timing is everything and that day your timing was perfect. Glad we were able to get you in and out in a timely fahsion.

Thank you for the great review and four your continued business.

VM
Valeria M.
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Ethan. He said they were straight up about the diverse options they had available.

Ethan and Valeria,

Sorry we had to give you bad new about the tire not being repairable but we will always try to give you options in these types of situations.

Ackzle B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Ackzle said that they took good care of him and got him in quickly.

Ackzle,

Glad we were able to get the alignment taken care of for you without any problems. We appreciate the great review and also your business.

Ford Flex
01/11/2020
Staff & service
Customer care. Willingness and ability to explain what’s going on with the vehicle.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for the good review and your business over the years.
We appreciate our customers and enjoy explaining what their vehicles needs, might be. Cars are more complicated to repair than they have been in the past.
Take Care, Dave, Ryan and Dean