Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

DO
Darcy O.
09/26/2018
Friendly customer service of course
Only bummer this time was the spare tire being put back correctly. I noticed a funny noise while driving yesterday. Looked underneath the bumper and the spare was barely hanging on. We tightened it and is fine now, but kind of a bummer if it would have fallen out in the road.
The new tires are great...
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 09/27/2018

Hi Laura and Darcy
Thank you for your review, very sorry for the inconvience of having to tighten up the spare tire. I talked to the Tire Tech that did the job, he stated he had to adjust the tire twice to get it to tighten up into place. Obviously something shifted causing you to have to re-tighten the spare tire.
Again, sorry for the inconvience but Thank you for your business over the years.

VS
Vanessa S.
Moorhead, MN
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Vanessa said the business sold her the wrong tires that were a step up from the tires she asked for.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 06/05/2018

Hi Vanessa
I'm not sure i understand your concern. The Factory size tire is a LT235/85R16, We took off LT265/75R16 and that is what we put back on, that is what we ordered and your husband asked for. BOTH tire are the same height, a lot  of pick up owners want a wider looking tire, as long as they are the same height according to the Tire Industry Association this is acceptable.
Please respond or better yet give us a call so we can talk at lenghth.

Dan L.
11/09/2017
Mistakes happen but none the less
I recently had a vechicle serviced for some motor issues. While leaving the parking lot after being serviced, my vehicles check engine light was engaged. Come to find out that the tech didn’t secure a part after removing it during service. It’s not a life or death thing, but when you pay for something to be fixed you’re trusting them to disassemble, fix the problem, and reassemble everything. Mistakes do occur but none the less. Dave’s has a great business model and good people working for them but for right now my trust is lost.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 11/10/2017

Good Morning Dan
I'm sorry we fell short of our Five Star goal, for all of our customers.
Just so we are clear and i communicated properly on why the check engine light came on. There was no part left off or that fell off. Only a wire connector that didn't get seated properly and became disconnected. This was the causing for the engine to die and the check engine light to come.

Once again very sorry we fell short, thank you for your past business.

DO
Darcy O.
10/05/2017
Customer Service
Was okay this time..Little bummed I had to reset my oil life gauge which took awhile for Dean and I to figure out. Ended up calling Leigh out there. It got fixed..all that matters...
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 10/06/2017

Hi Laura and Darcy
Thank you for your review and comments. I'm sorry we fell short on your service experience this time in. You have been customers of ours for a lot of years,  So you know this isn't the normal service. Getting new employees trained to 100% in one week is hard.
Thank you for your business.

WH
William H.
09/30/2017
Alignment
Daves has always been fair to work with and rates are good. When I got home I did notice the right rear lug nuts were loose and had to be tightened down. I make a habit of checking them but not all people do.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 10/02/2017

Hi William

Thank you for the review, We appreciate your business.
Your vehicle was brought in for an Alignment Check and a grinding noise coming from the rear. We found that the Alignment was within spec and the rear axle assembly is lose within the frame and needs some work. The brakes in the rear seem to drag. You had stated you just replaced the brakes so we didn't go any futher.
As for the lug nuts? We do not have to remove the wheels to perform an alignment. If we would have removed the tires we would have hand torqued the lug nuts by hand.  Not sure what happened, it sounds like you have just aquired this vehicle did some previously have the wheels off?

BR
Bonnie R.
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Bonnie said the business did not clean up the vehicle after the oil change. She had a mess in her driveway due to oil drips.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 06/26/2017

Bonnie,

I do apologize for the oil mess, not sure what really happened. I am glad Darcy cleaned it up.

I hope we have the oportunity to make it up to you on the next visit.

Mike B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Mike said the business was pretty expensive.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 10/24/2016

Mike,

I am sorry you thought the headlight repair was expensive on the Trailblazer. It does take time to determine the exact problem and perform the repair. I am glad we could get you repaired without something more expensive like a headlight switch.

Andrew S.
07/08/2016
It's been better
I dropped my truck off at 730 for an oil change at 830. I called at 1130 to see if I could pick it up and the guy working on it was at lunch so know one could tell me if it was done or not. Them I didn't get a call until 4. Then my hood didn't get latched and I didn't realize it until I was on the interstate. Not the best service I've gotten over the years from you guys. Typically they are on top of things. I'll chalk this one up to a bad day
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 07/11/2016

Good Morning Andrew,

I did a little checking to see what happened last week with your appointment. After the tires were rotated my tire technician thought the brakes did not feel normal. I apologize that a call was not placed to you at that time to explain the situation at that time.

We had one of our technicians look at it later to verify there were in fact no brake problems. Again, I apologize that you had not been notified prior to the situation.

As far as the hood goes, that conversation has been had with my technicians and I am glad no problems occured there.

I was on vacation and I know it was very busy but that is not an excuse for either of the problems that occured.

We appreciate your business and bringing these concerns to our attention. Without knowing about problems that occur we cannot begin to correct them.

Ryan Sellheim

Austin M.
Harwood, ND
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Austin said the service was good, he liked the people at the business.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 04/12/2016

Hi Austin
Thank you for taking the time to do a phone interview and for your business. We will have to work a little harder to get that 5 star rating that we like.
Have a Great Day, Dave

Derryn H.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Derryn said the service was good but he did not expect to buy a new tire.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 03/08/2016

Derryn,

Thank you for your business, we are glad you thought the service was good. It it always hard when the tire is driven on flat and cannot be repaired but your safety is our first concern.

Sherry W.
Chevrolet Uplander
06/06/2015
It seemed like it took longer than normal for just an oil changed. They were helpful for a tire quote. This visit the staff did not seem as personable than visits
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 06/11/2015

Good Morning Sherry
Thank you for your review and your business. I'm sorry we didn't deliver our normal high level of customer service, Saturday's are one of our busiest days and can get hectic, no excuse.
We will have to evaluate having only one service person on duty on Saturday's this should eliminate this issue.
I would welcome a phone call, if you have any other thoughts.
Sincerely David Paulson

Chad H.
Buick Century
04/03/2015 Category: Service
Chad said this business had good service but the price to fix his flat tire was outrageous. He has had work done in the past and they do good work but are a little overpriced.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 04/09/2015

Hi Chad
Thank you for your review and your business, I did check with three of my competitors this morning 04/09/2015 and they are charging $ 25.00 to $ 30.00 for the same repair we did for you at $ 21.90. I feel our pricing in more than in line with everyone else.
Thank you again for your business.

DN
Dan N.
Cadillac DeVille
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Dan said this business did the work and they provided good service. He said they are a little higher priced on a few things he had them do, but not too outrageous.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 03/18/2015

Hi Dan
Thank you for your good review, Sorry we didn't earn a higher score. The first estimate we gave you didn't include the additions you made the day of, adding spark plugs and wire replacement and an oil change, changing spark plugs on a Cadillac can be time consuming and does cost extra to do. We did discount the labor on the spark plug replacement because you wanted the plug wires changed also. We did the best we could to be fair with the labor costs. Bring in your own parts also saved you some money.
Thank you for your business.
Dave

Stephanie H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/12/2015
I asked to have my tires filled to 38psi, and instead for the third time they were deflated to 32psi
Unsatisfied
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/13/2015

Good Morning Stephanie
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, we normally set the air pressure to what is recommended by the manufacture, 32 psi, on your vehicle. I did find your initial write up sheet requesting 38 psi, last Friday was warm for this time of year, this may have something to do with the loss of air. With every 10 degree's of temperature drop you will lose 1 psi of air pressure. So if it was 35 above last Friday and 12 below on 02/12/2015 you would lose 4.7 psi. No excuse, just some information.
I will guaranty you, this will not happen again.
Once again very sorry for the inconvenience.

Duane S.
Buick Park Avenue
10/22/2014
lack of detail
This last visit will be our 3rd time of being invoiced for a windshield washer fill and I have had to refill each of the last three times. Granted it isn't that much of a charge, but you would think that if the service as on the invoice; it would have been taken care. It just makes you wonder about the other charges onm our invoices.
Dave, Ryan & D. from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 10/22/2014

Duane,

Thank you for the conversation we had this afternoon. We appreciate the possibility of talking through a problem/concern and what we can learn from it. I would like to thank you for your past business and the continued business in the future, as well as your trust in us.