4.6

Leavenworth, WA
02/22/2020
Efficient and thorough
I have used Davis for several of my vehicles and I always find them to be efficient, thorough and quite friendly. They are willing to review things with you to better understand what is needed for your vehicle, I have seen many friend and family to them with good results!

SP
Sharman P.
Otis Orchards, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
02/15/2020
ROCKSTARS!
These guys really worked hard at getting my warranty company to give me a new engine for my truck when no one else could and saved me around $20k. Thank you Michael! Their experience in diesel trucks is unparalleled to any shop in Spokane. Highly recommend!

WL
Great place very knowledgeable and they got the job done right and quick
Great place very knowledgeable and they got the job done right and quick

Jeffrey L.
02/11/2020
You guys are the best! Fantastic service, communication and great work!

DK
Dino K.
Dodge Sprinter
02/03/2020
Great quality service
My first time at this shop. They got me in very quickly and checked out my vehicle without trying to charge me for unnecessary repairs. Quality trustworthy service. Will definitely go back if needed. Thank you!

KO
Kent O.
Wenatchee, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/28/2020
Davis Diesel. Excellence
Excellent Service! They got me in immediately and back on the road. I was impressed with Mike and his crew. Thank You all

Joe S.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Joe said that the place's proprietor personally came to his home, in the snow, to fix a broken down vehicle and wouldn't accept a penny for his trouble.

Jim W.
01/03/2020
Trustworthy
Clean wait area restroom. Shop area too. Personnel are knowledgeable and respectful.

Matt B.
Puyallup, WA
01/01/2020
Very Satisfied!
Fast and very knowledgeable service. Truck runs like new. Made me feel very confident in the repair. I’m actually from out of town but prefer to have my work done here. Absolutely would recommend this business to my friends. I’ve been to many diesel mechanics and this shop is the best in my opinion.

Mark S.
Colbert, WA
Dodge Sprinter
12/31/2019
Quick service, reasonable price
Thank You Davis Diesel for offering affordable service for diesel owners.

Dan G.
12/09/2019
Great Customer Service
Had my injectors replaced. They did a great job and the truck run's fantastic! Front desk crew is great to work with!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 12/09/2019

Hi Dan, thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that your truck is performing so well!

LH
Larry H.
Veradale, WA
12/07/2019
Starting problem on Cummins diesel
They allowed us to take the pickup to their shop and keep it until it was fixed while we were on vacation. Called us on vacation and stated what the problem was and what the cost would be to fix it. The certified Cummins part had to be air freighted from China but they got it and fixed the starting issue (block temperature sensor that regulated the amount of fuel the injectors sent to a cold engine).
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 12/09/2019

Larry, Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with us and for placing your vehicle concerns in our hands. We appreciate you as our customer.

HS
Hank S.
12/06/2019
Best service around
Have only been there twice but both times have been the best, the first time was just for an oil change but the second time I had a lot of work done as well as issue with the warranty that Michael was patient enough to work out with me. They communicate very well and call when anything major happens. Wont go anywhere else for work on my truck.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 12/09/2019

Hank, what a fantastic review! You are too kind! Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with us, and thank you for placing your trust in us.

BC
Brendan C.
12/05/2019
Outstanding repeat business.
After having Davis Diesel perform work on my vehicle on several occasions, one of them being a entire engine rebuild, I know I am a customer for life with them. The work is high-quality, the communication during the repair process is excellent, and most of all they stand behind their work 100%. This is how a very successful business is run.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 12/06/2019

Brendan, thanks for being a fantastic customer, and for sharing about your experience!

Whitefish, MT
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/04/2019
3rd party vehicle inspection
We live out of state and were purchasing a vehicle in Washington. We had Davis Diesel inspect the vehicle on our behalf. They were thorough, honest and very knowledgeable. We were able to make the right decision because of their help.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for placing your trust in us. We are glad to have been able to help you make an informed decision about your vehicle.