4.6

Jim W.
01/03/2020
Trustworthy
Clean wait area restroom. Shop area too. Personnel are knowledgeable and respectful.

Matt B.
Puyallup, WA
01/01/2020
Very Satisfied!
Fast and very knowledgeable service. Truck runs like new. Made me feel very confident in the repair. I’m actually from out of town but prefer to have my work done here. Absolutely would recommend this business to my friends. I’ve been to many diesel mechanics and this shop is the best in my opinion.

Mark S.
Colbert, WA
Dodge Sprinter
12/31/2019
Quick service, reasonable price
Thank You Davis Diesel for offering affordable service for diesel owners.

Dan G.
12/09/2019
Great Customer Service
Had my injectors replaced. They did a great job and the truck run's fantastic! Front desk crew is great to work with!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 12/09/2019

Hi Dan, thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that your truck is performing so well!

LH
Larry H.
Veradale, WA
12/07/2019
Starting problem on Cummins diesel
They allowed us to take the pickup to their shop and keep it until it was fixed while we were on vacation. Called us on vacation and stated what the problem was and what the cost would be to fix it. The certified Cummins part had to be air freighted from China but they got it and fixed the starting issue (block temperature sensor that regulated the amount of fuel the injectors sent to a cold engine).
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 12/09/2019

Larry, Thank you so much for sharing about your experience with us and for placing your vehicle concerns in our hands. We appreciate you as our customer.

HS
Hank S.
12/06/2019
Best service around
Have only been there twice but both times have been the best, the first time was just for an oil change but the second time I had a lot of work done as well as issue with the warranty that Michael was patient enough to work out with me. They communicate very well and call when anything major happens. Wont go anywhere else for work on my truck.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 12/09/2019

Hank, what a fantastic review! You are too kind! Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with us, and thank you for placing your trust in us.

BC
Brendan C.
12/05/2019
Outstanding repeat business.
After having Davis Diesel perform work on my vehicle on several occasions, one of them being a entire engine rebuild, I know I am a customer for life with them. The work is high-quality, the communication during the repair process is excellent, and most of all they stand behind their work 100%. This is how a very successful business is run.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 12/06/2019

Brendan, thanks for being a fantastic customer, and for sharing about your experience!

Whitefish, MT
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/04/2019
3rd party vehicle inspection
We live out of state and were purchasing a vehicle in Washington. We had Davis Diesel inspect the vehicle on our behalf. They were thorough, honest and very knowledgeable. We were able to make the right decision because of their help.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for placing your trust in us. We are glad to have been able to help you make an informed decision about your vehicle.

11/26/2019
Top notch
Great service guys! Always what I need and right on time.
I really like the wildebeest with the “MEGA” hat!!!
Thank you!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/26/2019

Thanks for your great review!

Sean M.
Valleyford, WA
11/21/2019
Keep politics out of the waiting room
your MAGA hat hanging on the wall is dumb. No need to bring politics into a waiting room. Keep your political leanings to yourself. I just need my truck fixed. I don’t care about your desire to reflect trump.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you for sharing your concern.

MJ
Mitchell J.
11/21/2019
Outstanding
Outstanding technicians great and friendly folks even mike. Will be back
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/21/2019

Mitch, thanks for trusting us with your truck repairs, we appreciate your business.

John B.
Cadillac SRX
11/17/2019
Very thoughtful considerate and helpful
Very thoughtful considerate and helpful
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

John, it is always wonderful to see you and help you with your vehicle needs. Thank you for your kind words.

CR
Charles R.
11/17/2019
Routine service
Professional and quality work.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/20/2019

Charles, thank you for taking time to share about your experience with us, we greatly value your trust in us.

Jason K.
Post Falls, ID
11/04/2019
Top flight service
As always, the crew is top tier. Attention to detail and a willingness to figure it out.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Jason, thanks for the fantastic review, and thank you for allowing us to care for your vehicles.

Mark S.
Colbert, WA
Dodge Sprinter
10/27/2019
Comprehensive service
I’m so grateful to find a team of people that understand value. Davis Diesel is all about fixing the problem not just swapping out parts. I needed a mechanic that knows how to work on Sprinter vans. Thanks guys!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/28/2019

Mark, thank you for your trust in us and for sharing about your experienece. We greatly appreciate you as our customer.