1961 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.03704/5Overall Rating 4.03704/5Overall Rating 4.03704/5Overall Rating 4.03704/5rating 4.03704

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Very Professional and Satisified
This was my third Service with Davis Hyundai in Trenton/Ewing. Very professional, polite, straight forward agents.
They tell you in advance whats coming up on ur bill. Website is well maintained to schedule for appointments.
Their customer waiting area is well maintained and offers a complimentary WIFI.

NO bad experiences.

Luis S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
11/15/2018 Category: Service
They always have addressed what's most important and try not to burden me with unexpected maintenance charges.
All went well except for a few loose screws left sitting on the floor of my front passenger side. I will ask about this on my next visit but, in the meantime, I hope they aren't important screws that should of have been replaced.

Joseph A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
It was ok,just understaffed.on a weekend.Iam use to better service from toyota.They make you feel better on the car you chose to get.
This is my first Hyundai.I dont think i will be buying this car.Going back to toyota as soon as i can.

Jennifer S.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Very helpful
The team addressed all my concerns and finished the job ina timely manner!

Jennifer D.
Hopewell, NJ
11/14/2018 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the service and treatment that I received at Davis Hyundai last week and will definitely return to them for all major tune-ups. I have an '11 Sonata and she is now running like a new car again.

Princeton, NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Recall Service
Quick service for a recall. Trey was helpful.

EK
Eileen K.
Bordentown, NJ
oil change
Each time I have an appointment, I am seen right away. Everyone is professional and courteous. Any work that is recommended to be done is explained in detail. I am totally satisfied with the service dept.

LD
Lauren D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly, Caring and Informative Service
Davis Hyundai is Ewing is always friendly. The staff in the auto repair area genuinely care for your safety, by providing information on services that need to be taken care of. I originally made an appointment for a new set of tires and an oil/filter change. I was informed that the battery needed to be replaced, as well. I was happy to hear this news, as it showed they cared and had my safety at heart.

AW

Greater C.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Caring atmosphere
Roshanda and Matthew did an awesome job

Jacqulin C.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Really good
The people are really good

PM
Paul M.
the staff
good

NM
Noel M.
Good service and fast!
They always do a great job. Only thing I wanted them to do is make sure the tire pressure is correct.

Robert B.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
The service department at Davis Hyundai provides outstanding service and exceeds customer expectations on every visit. I have taken our two Hyundai vehicles there since December 2012 and have never been disappointed! Recommend without hesitation!

Cranbury, NJ
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Coupler replacement
Based on past experiences I was not looking forward to dropping my car off. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the communication and turn around time on the repair.

MY
Megan Y.
Robbinsville, NJ
11/07/2018 Category: Service
The team was able to squeeze me in for an appointment last minute and my car was fixed in no time! Very professional and kind.

AC
Ayanna C.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Always satisfied
Honestly, I never have anything negative to say. Trey provides great customer service consistently.

Simpsonville, SC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Helped me during their last hour
Had to come in on a Saturday and the timing was basically right before they closed. Had a problem that could have ranged from something negligible to something bad. Despite coming in at the last minute, they still helped me and were able to get me back on the road.