Overall Rating 3.9583363/5Overall Rating 3.9583363/5Overall Rating 3.9583363/5rating 3.9583363rating 3.9583363
Overall Rating 2.29167/5Overall Rating 2.29167/5rating 2.29167rating 2.29167rating 2.29167

PS
Peggy S.
Barrington, NJ
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Check engine light visit!
Always a slightly scary visit to the dealer when your check engine light is on bc you don’t know what kind of bill you might be in for. However, before even diagnosing, Trey explained possible fees right from the beginning so at least you are given some info to process before we knew what the issue was. Lucky for me it was something that was still under warranty so they fixed it up and I was on my way without having to process any more money questions! I was there for only 2 hrs for diagnosis and repair which is about 500 times shorter than I’ve spent at other dealers just for a “quick” oil change. I no longer live in the immediate area but I will still keep bringing my car to Davis Hyundai for service bc they are friendly, efficient and I have more trust in them than so many other places. Thanks guys!

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback and opinion.

Marie D.
Pennington, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Durling 30K Maintainence
Trey Krajewski is a pleasure to work with and his conscientious nature ensures a productive result. Thanks to Trey, our auto maintenance is performed in a thorough and comprehensive manner. I intend to work with your maintenance department well into the future.

AC
Ayanna C.
Due for Service
So far no complaints. My baby ( My car) is riding smoothly. Thanks for noticing that I had bubbles in my tires due to potholes. I would have been miserable if any of my tires popped while I was driving. I was completely satisfied with the service and price for everything.

07/12/2018 Category: Service
The staff was courteous and apologetic for my wait. Service was still prompt.

PR
Patricia R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Broken back seat
Problem solved but a little messy.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Good morning Ms. Rolon,

First off I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

My appoligies in regaurds to and grease or hand print transfer. I did see the seat condition when the vehicle was dropped off and the light tan meterial did have staining and discoloration.

When do you have time to stop in and we can attempt to clean the seat for you?

CT
Cynthia T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer service and technicians are friendly and knowledgeable of what my car needs are
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Janine G.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Rocklobster666
Very professional service member!

JY
James Y.
Hamilton Township, NJ
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Genesis owners are well taken care of.
As a Genesis owner, I was well taken care of. There was an extended warranty on a wiper motor that did finally give out and the service dept did take good care of me. The warranty item was handled and I was driven home and picked up when the car was ready. I am pleased and impressed by the service.

Diane W.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Very attentive to client needs
Quick, Friendly and attentive.

Joseph L.
Bordentown, NJ
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Fast curdios service every time.
My service writer Trey always works me in even if it’s last minute. I only have my car serviced at Davis because of Trey even though my car was purchased at another dealership. Because We have built a trust I won’t hesitate to purchase my next car at Davis.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good evening,

Janet R.
Hamilton Township, NJ
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Very friendly people. Love Trey
Always gets the job done in a reasonable time
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

AK
Arijit K.
Plainsboro, NJ
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for your kind courtesy and great work and keeping my car in good shape.

Suzanne S.
Monroe Township, NJ
Service Reps
As I sat waiting for my service to be done, I heard these folks calling customers with updates to parts arrivals, explaining charges till the client understood, welcomed new folks and stayed positive in the face of less than polite patrons. Well done!

Anthony B.
Wichita, KS
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Fast service excellent service
Came in for turn signal bulb changes in and out in under 45 min...great service managers and technicians. They washed my car and even out tire shine on my tires I never had that done at a dealership before..

2007 Hyundai Accent
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Did not feel like I was being taken advantage of by the service department.
I thought the problem was the starter and was informed that it was a problem with the battery and not the starter. Felt that being told this was the problem instead kept me from having to spend more money on something that would had been more costly than the battery. I appreciated this.

Cara M.
Skillman, NJ
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Very good

Good morning Ms. Melchione,

While a 4 star score is not bad, we strive for 5 star scores. What would we have had to do better or different to have earned a 5 star score? All information collected is used constructivly in an attempt to improve your service experience.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2018 Category: Service

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Service is terrible

Good afternoon,

It was nice to speak to you today.

Once again my appologies in the issue that your vehicle has. We look forward to seeing you Wednesday to further dive into this issue.

As we discussed, Hyundai will be sending you a second survey as a standard procedure after and survey is returned with 3 stars or below.

Have a great day and we will see you Wednesday.

609-883-3500

Luis S.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Trey always makes sure I leave happy
10 stars ,thank you trey for your help!!
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018