Overall Rating 4.03704/5Overall Rating 4.03704/5Overall Rating 4.03704/5Overall Rating 4.03704/5rating 4.03704

LR
Linda R.
Ringoes, NJ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & courteous staff!
Everyone was friendly & courteous! They worked quickly to get the service done!
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback and opinion.

SE
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Good evening,

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Trey is great!
Trey was extremely helpful in getting my Hyundai Sonata serviced. Everyone there is extremely friendly and knowledgeable.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Jacob S.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai car service
The service was professional . They kept you informed about what was happening with your vehicle .
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Carolyn B.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Competent & Reliable Service
Brought car in for routine maintenance....along with request to check a couple things. They could have told me, "yeah, you need to fix this....that'll be whatever much more money", but they honestly advised "good news....no additional service/repair necessary".....SO REFRESHING!! I've had other service depts/shops take advantage of me in the past, which is why I continue to service my vehicle at Davis. They completed what was needed while I waited, and the wait wasn't unreasonable.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

EC
Elizabeth C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, accommodating and fast service
Very quick and very friendly! Went out to breakfast and they called while I was finishing up!
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Doris S.
Pennington, NJ
09/12/2018 Category: Service
speedy service
Long wait to get appointment lately, but speedy service.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Good morning,

My appologies in the delay to get you an appointment. We have been busy and are growing. We are trying to expand our technical staff but it is very hard to hire staff I can trust in servicing your vehicle.

SD
Sari D.
Pennington, NJ
Superior Service
Long time customer of Davis Hyundai service department. On my second Hyundai and count on the service department to keep my vehicles in excellent condition. Also appreciate the service department respect for the time of their customers. They do a great job managing expectation of how long the service will take and deliver on the time estimate. Very happy customer.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Betty M.
Philadelphia, PA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I had a light on my dashboard that kept going on and off, indicating there was a problem. The service tech showed me how to use the built in diagnostic system to discover the issue. It was a small bulb in the brake lights. It was replaced and I was on my way in 30 minutes!
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

PL
Patricia L.
Bordentown, NJ
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Stopped in to make an appointment and got one for the next day even though they had a full schedule. Everyone was friendly and service was completed in a timely fashion.

Good evening Mr. Lupinacci,

Jeffrey D.
Lawrence Township, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Pleasant and reliable service
The service department is friendly, efficient and reliable. I don’t hesitate to bring my vehicle to Davis for routine maintenance

Good evening Mr. Downs,

KD
Karen D.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Great place of service
I have been pleased since day one when I purchased the cars.

Good morning Ms. Davis,

While a 4 star score is not bad, we strive for 5 star returns. This score is my advisors report card. What would we have had to do different or better to have earned a 5 star return? All collected information is used constructively in an attempt to improve your service experience.

AC
Alan C.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
I found this service department to be clean, efficient and friendly.
This dealership is now closer to my house so I decided to try out their service dept. I was out in about an hour for an oil change, tire rotation and a recall issue.

Good afternoon Mr. Cline,

AD
Amandeep D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service experience
Very detailed, easy to book/reschedule appointment online and fast service. Trey has been very helpful every time.

WP
William P.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Good employees make for good service
I was driving my 2017 Hyundai with 30K plus miles to work and the check engine light came on. I brought it in and within 2 hours Trey, the person who handled my issue, had it checked (misfiring cylinder), and fixed (new ignition coil) and I did not miss a minute of work. He rushed to get it done because I told him I had an urgent appointment. Thanks, Trey and the Davis Hyundai service team.

Pennsville, NJ
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly.

Good morning,

While a 4 star score is not bad we strive for 5 star returns. What would we have had to do better or different to have earned a 5 star return? All collected information is used constructively in an attempt to improve your service experience.

VS
Victoria S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Does a nice job
Does a nice job and gives feedback on repairs that maybe needed and gives a quote if warranted.

Good morning Victoria,

Great
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
The staff has always been courteous and knowledgeable.