Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5rating 4.4358972
Overall Rating 2.05128/5Overall Rating 2.05128/5rating 2.05128rating 2.05128rating 2.05128

JE
Jessica E.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Don’t come here.
Go to another dealership.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Jessica,
I am so sorry about your last experience with us. My goal is always to understand where our customers experience went south and meet at a common ground. Please feel free to reply directly to this email or give me a call at 562-231-0100 and ask for Jaclyn in the service department and I will be happy to hear further about your experience. Again, I am sorry all did not go as planned.

CO
Charles O.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/28/2019 Category: Service
I would recommend my friends and Family.
GOOD People.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Hello Charles,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this customer review survey. I am happy to see all went well with the servicing of your 2017 Hyundai Accent and that it was better than you had expected. We hope at your next visit we earn a 5 star survey from you! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Liars and scammers
They lied about what repairs were actually done and did not even do they repairs they felt was needed. I will never visit this place again or recommend this dealership service shop to anyone.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback about your recent visit. I apologize our service department did not meet your standards, we take our role as a repair facility very seriously. If you could please provide more detail as to how you felt we were dishonest, that would be very helpful. We hold our reputation and our status in the community at a very high standard, and we would not jeopardize our reputation by being a dishonest service department. Please feel free to reply directly to this email or give me a call at 562-231-0100 Ext 1126 and I will be happy to discuss this matter fully, as I look forward to meeting at a common ground. Thank you.

RQ
Rogelio Q.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Happy client
My service advisor. Ramiro is awesome and he take care of my car and also. Got me a good deal in my service. Getting the next oil change free. Promotion. That is going on thanks. Ramiro
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Eddie,
Thank you for always taking the time to submit a survey! We appreciate your loyalty and love seeing you in our service department. I am glad you are enjoying our service promotions, we will see you next time!

Janelle P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
I had to take in my car for an extended period of time for service. Cesar M. went out of his way to accommodate me when it came to getting me the type of rental I needed. He listened patiently while I expressed my concerns. Although Cesar was the point man for me, everyone I came in contact with were respectful and nice. The camaraderie among them seems to be genuine, and I enjoy dealing with them every time I visit. Thanks for all of your hard work!
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Janelle,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this positive review. It is always our goal to provide the best service and I am glad to see Cesar went above and beyond to deliver that standard of service to you. We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for coming in!

TC
Tyrine C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Every one is friendly and nice. My wait for service was quick. I was surprised and delighted.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Hello Tyrine,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback about your recent service visit with Emir. I am happy to see our service department was able to provide you an excellent experience. I hope at your next visit we can provide you a 5 star worthy service! We appreciate you coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Claudia C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Excelente y amigable servicio
En verdad estos muchachos son muy eficientes y tratan de ayudarte con el mejor servicio sin trampas y servicio inecesario y mas barato que el mecanico de tu vecindario
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Claudia,
Thank you for posting such a kind review! I am happy to see Raidel provided top service to you, that is always our goal. We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

EA
Edvin A.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Edvin,
Thank you for taking the time to circle back and provide feedback about your recent service visit. I am happy to know our staff provided you with a great experience. We thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

ED
Edgar D.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction !!
I went in for an oil change n alignment repair n Hyundai checked my engine n it fell under the recall n Hyundai approved it to be replaced , I was given a loaner n received my car in a week . Very satisfied ... the assistant service manager Carlos Ruiz was awesome , very professional , very courteous, helpful ... 5 star service ..., give this gentleman msn s raise, a bonus ... he needs to be rewarded ... if all Hyundai employees were like this ... you would take the market !!!
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Edgar,
I am so happy to read how well your service visit went with Carlos! Our goal is always to provide our customers with a great service experience, as we know at times it can be a stressful situation. I'll be sure to pass on these kind words to Carlos, as I know he is very thankful for this review. We appreciate you coming in, and if there is anything further we can assist with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a great weekend!

EQ
Esther Q.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service at Downey Dealer
Always a please to bring my car to the Downey Dealer and receive excellent service from Ceaser and other representatives. Always friendly, knowledgeable and will to assist with car issues.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Esther,
Thank you so much for this kind feedback about your recent service visit with Cesar. I am so glad to know your experience went so well and we thank you for choosing Downey Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit, have a great day!

10/01/2019 Category: Service
The service was good and prompt
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Hello,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Downey Hyundai. You are always a pleasure to have in service and it is always great to see you when you come in. We thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Maria C.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
The service is great and took care of my oil change within an hour.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Maria,
Thank you so much for choosing Downey Hyundai to service your Elantra! I am happy to see all went well and we appreciate you sharing your feedback. We look forward to seeing you next time, have a great rest of the week!

SP
Sergio P.
Walnut Park, CA
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Technician didn’t perform and or followed company s policy or required by state law
Technician didn’t perform what he or she supposed to, multipoint inspection failed , and just like to inform to other customers to be aware of the situation , customers might have worst cases than mine and they would drive their cars assuming that service has been performed as well as multipoint inspection and turns out that didn’t happen , I mean we bring our cars to Hyundai dealership because technicians are “certified “ and we would think they would do their job , I hope customers won’t go through same situation or worst .
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Sergio,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am very sorry this occurred upon you visit, we do our best as a dealer to make sure our customers are receiving the best service and I apologize if we came up short. I have tried to get a hold of you since your visit, but not have been able to get in direct contact with you. I received your message on our texting app and was eager to help you with your situation as I know we did drop the ball on this situation. Please reply directly to these email, as I wish to meet at a common group with you and gain your loyalty back. Our goal at Downey Hyundai is always our customer's satisfaction, but more importantly - to ensure their vehicles are running to their top performance. I look forward to hearing from you, have a blessed weekend.

EG
Enrique G.
Alhambra, CA
09/24/2019 Category: Service
On time Appointments
Fast service and great customer service
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Enrique,
Thank you for this ind review! I am happy to see the service department was able to provide you with a great experience here at Downey Hyundai. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

AC
Arturo C.
Paramount, CA
Stuck Trunk
The staff at the service department are extremely helpful and courteous. Cesar always has a great attitude and is attentive and ready to help us. During this particular visit, I did not have an appointment, since it was an incident where the trunk of my car got stuck the previous night. They took my car right in and fixed my problem AND I went back to work in a nice and clean car. Please keep up the great work.!

Hello,
I am so happy that we provided you top customer service, making your experience with us exceptional. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

Glendale, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Downey Hyundai is nice
The service department people were very helpful and informative. I did not have to wait long and the vehicle was clean when i picked it up.

Hello,
Thank you so much for this positive review! Our goal at Downey Hyundai is always to provided a 5 star experience for our customers, and I am happy to see we did just that. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again next time, have a great weekend!

Pasadena, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Overall Pleasant Experience
My visit was smooth and hassle-free. They washed my car too!

Hello,
Thank you for this 5 star review! I am happy to see your service experience went well and that you enjoyed our complimentary car wash service! We appreciate you coming in and look forward to seeing you again next time!

VC
Vilma C.
Maywood, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Cannot go wrong with Downey Hyundai!
Took my car for its first service appointment, the staff was professional and kind.

Vilma,
Thank you for posting this great review! I am happy to see all went well and that our service team provided you with a great service experience. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Alhambra, CA
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Professional and helpful
Consistent quality customer care
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for this positive review! I am happy to see all went well with your service and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service!

Julio R.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Best service
Good customer service
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Julio,
I am happy to see the Downey Hyundai service department provided you with top customer service, that is always our goal. We thank you for not only choosing us, but also for taking the time to post your feedback. Have a great night, we look forward to seeing you again next time!