Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5Overall Rating 4.4358972/5rating 4.4358972
Overall Rating 2.05128/5Overall Rating 2.05128/5rating 2.05128rating 2.05128rating 2.05128

Ryan M.
La Habra, CA
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Great Fast Service

Ryan,
Thank you for posting this positive review! I am happy to see your visit with Ramiro was great. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

AK
Alexandra K.
Alhambra, CA
08/28/2019 Category: Service
I'll only go to this dealership!
I have to drive a good distance to reach this dealership but it is worth it to me because I especially appreciate the customer service. Cesar is an exemplary representative and helps customers understand what to expect and delivers the details with ease.

Alexandra,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post these kind words about our service department and Cesar. I am happy to know Cesar provided the best possible service and we also thank you for your loyalty, I know driving some distance can be a hassle and we appreciate you making the trip down to us. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

GP
Gigi P.
Prescott, AZ
2007 Hyundai Azera
Fast Friendly service
Willing to give discounts to Veterans

Good morning Gigi,
Thank you for this review! I am happy to see we honored your discount, and we thank you for your service. We appreciate you choosing Downey Hyundai to service your Azera and I hope at your next visit we provide a 5 star experience!

CG
Cesar G.
Good customer service
Great

Cesar,
I am so happy to see your recent service visit with Ramiro went so well! Thank you for this 5 star review and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit, have a great day!

Sandra H.
Cty Of Cmmrce, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Trunk repair
Romeo from Downey was very helpful

Sandra,
Thank you for this 5 star review! I am so happy to see Ramiro provided the best possible service experience for you, that is always our goal. We appreciate you coming in and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Pico Rivera, CA
So courteous
So helpful & willing to always help me

Goodmorning,
On behalf of Downey Hyundai, thank you for this positive review! We appreciate your loyalty and are happy to see you experienced a 5 star service. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

IG
Ignacio G.
Downey, CA
08/26/2019 Category: Service
The service department

Ignacio,
Thank you for these kind words about your recent service visit with Raidel! I am happy to see all went well and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service, have a great day!

EG
Emilio G.
Inglewood, CA
E. Gonzalez
Fast and courteous service. Very attentive to my needs.

Hi Emilio,
Thank you for this 5 star review! I am happy to know we provided great quality service to you, that is always our goal. We appreciate you coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

CT
Craig T.
La Mirada, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Enrique is the best!
Enrique Was very detailed in working my service appointment. He made sure I understood what was going to be done and kept me informed of the status and communication was very good.

Good morning Craig,
I am so happy to see that Enrique provided top customer service to you! Our goal is always to keep our customers happy and in the loop with their repairs. We thank you for choosing us to service your Ioniq and we look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

SF
Sharon F.
Lynwood, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
No title
No. Comments

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this customer review survey. Our goal is always to provide a 5 star, exceptional experience for all our customers. In reading this review, it seems as though we may have come up short. If you could please reply to this email and let us know what we could have done better, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Shashi B.
Hyundai

Shashi,
I am so happy to see you received great service! We thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time! Have a great weekend.

Friendly!
Staff is friendly and capable! Excellent service

Hello,
Thank you for such a kind review! We appreciate you coming in and are glad to know all went well, see you next time! Have a great weekend!

OL
Oh L.
Hayward, CA
ENGINE REPLACEMENT
IT WAS GOOD

Hi Oh,
Thank you for posting this review about your recent service visit! I hope next time we can deliver a 5 star experience, as that is always our goal. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

PG
Paul G.
Anaheim, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
service
great serv.

Paul,
Thank you so much for keeping your word and posting this 5 star review! It was a pleasure having you in service and please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything further we can help with. Have a great weekend!

La Mirada, CA
08/21/2019 Category: Service
VERY SATISFIED WITH SERVICE
SERVICE WAS QUICK, PROFESSIONAL WITH FRIENDLY STAFF
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Hello,
Thank you for relaying these kind words about your recent service visit! I am happy to see all went well and we look forward to seeing you again next time, have a great day!

Whittier, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Windshield replacement
Thanks for the work
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Hello,
Thank you for providing this feedback about your last visit for your windshield wipers. I hope all went well but out goal is always to provide a 5 star visit, and I see you felt as though it was 3. If you can please get back to me and let me know any suggestons,  I would appreciate it!

Santa Fe Springs, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/19/2019 Category: Service
eh.
lol;
OSCAR A., Service Manager from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Hello,
Thank you for relaying this feedback about your recent visit. We apologize our prices were not aggreable to you and we would never want you to feel pressured to do any service you believe is overpriced. Downey Hyundai is here to help and provide the service we believe our customers will benefit from, never to profit on unfair work. Thank you for coming in and if you would like to let us know of any other issues, please do not hesitate to reply directly to this email. Have a blessed day,

Oscar Aldana

Amazing
Always have great service
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Ronaldo,
Thank you for taking the time to provide this 5 star review! We appreciate you choosing us to service your Elantra and we look forward to seeing you again next time! Have a great day!

EQ
Esther Q.
Downey, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2019 Category: Service
My experience was great as always. The service representative was very helpful, understanding and always will to help you to get the best deal with great quality service. I would truly recommend this dealership to friends and family. Totally satisfied customer. 😊
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Good Morning Esther,
I am so happy to see your service experience went so well and that you received great quality service! Thank you for posting these kind words and we thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again next time, have a great weekend!

Pasadena, CA
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Ponctual and friendly.
A job well done and on time.
Deep appreciation to the service team.
JACLYN F. from Downey Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to post this 5 star review! I am happy to see all went well and we appreciate your continuous loyalty to Downey Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you again next time, have a great weekend!