Latest Review about 1 year ago

Rose O.
Budd Lake, NJ
10/17/2019
Best Auto Repair
DTA AUTOMOTIVE is the best car repair shop I ever visited. Alex and his crew of technicians are both honest and professional. Alex always quotes the best price and gives a detailed description of what needs to be done and what can what can be done later. He is the only technician that took the time to find s problem with my old car. I will only trust Alex to work on my new one. Thank you
Alex !!

JIM B.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
03/25/2019
Outstanding serives and fair pricing
I have been a BMW owner for 33 years and wish I knew about DTA(Alex) earlier than the last 3 1/2 years. DTA does great work and explains thoroughly what needs to be done. Unlike a dealer they will also explain that you can defer some services you will eventually need. Their work is exceptional and their pricing is fair. I have a 2007 BMW X3 with 145K miles on it and it runs smooth as silk. DTA also fixed a problem I had after the dealer charged me. I have another BMW X3(2016) under warranty and as soon as the warranty runs out that car will also be in the hands of DTA. Having the availability of DTA allows you to purchase a vehicle without worrying about going to the dealer. Bottom line exceptional knowledge and service.

DAWN W.
Stanhope, NJ
08/09/2018
GREAT SERVICE
ALEX WAS GREAT. FOUND MY FOREVER SHOP TO BRING MY BMW.

SG
Sue G.
Washington Township, NJ
Infiniti G35
06/03/2014 Category: Service
Sue said Alex is great. She has never had a problem with the service and she has been going to the business for a long time.

Ann S.
Andover Township, NJ
BMW Z3
05/29/2014
Outstanding Service!
I brought my BMW Z3 to DTA because I read so many wonderful reviews and I'm tired of the dealers charging so much money. Let's just say that I will be bringing my car to Alex at DTA from now on. What a great experience. Alex is extremely knowledgeable and very professional. He did a complete inspection on my car and explained everything I needed and why. I needed quite a few things done and the price was very fair. I'm sure it was much less than the dealer would have charged me. Bottom line is that my whole experience was great and I highly recommend giving Alex a call. You won't be disappointed!

AT
Andrew T.
05/23/2014 Category: Service
Andrew said they did everything very professional.

TF
Teresa F.
Hackettstown, NJ
Dodge Neon
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Teresa said they are easy to deal with.

JO
Joy O.
Hyundai Accent
05/15/2014 Category: Service
Joy said she always has a good experience at this business when she takes her vehicle in to be serviced.

Andrew M.
Porsche Boxster
05/13/2014
Brake work
D&T auto replaced my brakes today on my Porsche. On time, reasonable price, and good communication.

Rita C.
Hackettstown, NJ
05/10/2014
Another Great Experience...
As promised, Alex provided terrific and timely service. My timing belt was overdue to be taken care of. I didn't have to wait long for an appointment and the car was returned to me in one day.

Jack B.
Blairstown, NJ
BMW 318i
05/10/2014 Category: Service
Jack said he called and was told the price and the timeline. His vehicle was ready on time and at the quoted price.

RO
Raymond O.
Jeep Liberty
05/09/2014 Category: Service
Raymond said this business was quick, fair, and effective.

Jorge L.
Nissan Sentra
05/05/2014 Category: Service
Jorge said he had no problems using this business. They were really great and accurate with their timing. They explained what was wrong with his vehicle.

Steven H.
NJ
BMW 335i
04/26/2014 Category: Service
Steven said he is very satisfied with the work at this business.

NK
Nigel K.
Illinois
04/22/2014 Category: Service
Nigel said Alice is very flexible. He goes to this business, because his parents did. He likes the continuity.