Overall Rating 3.6363636/5Overall Rating 3.6363636/5Overall Rating 3.6363636/5rating 3.6363636rating 3.6363636
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

LW
Lyssa W.
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Dublin Hyundai: Excellence personified!
My Service Advisor is Danny Becker. I always feel confident in the advice he provides. In addition to that his coworkers are all interested in providing top notch service!

DJ
Demetrius J.
Dublin, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Flawless as alway
I wrote a review of my last visit not much has changed still awesome place love taking my car there simply because the employee are always professional and friendly. Brian was my service person this time pretty nice guy but can't say I've met anybody I didn't like at this place so kudo's all around keep up the great customer service.

Menachem S.
Walnut Creek, CA
Everything
Nice staff and wonderful service

San Ramon, CA
Showroom
Great area for waiting.

Mary W.
Dublin, CA
Oil Change review
Everyone is always very friendly and professional

LT
Leslie T.
Leslie Tucker
Danny was s the best Servicec Advisor

Good Leslie,
      Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us a review. We value your business, & look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mountain House, CA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great place for vehicle service
Great place to service your vehicle, personal very polite and professional with customers.

Good Afternoon,

Weatherby Lake, MO
Friendly and Quick Service with Fair Prices
Beyond impressed with Dublin Hyundai and the quality of care I received most recently bringing my Sonata in for a oil change. Will definitely be back.

Joe S.
Danville, CA
Very helpful staff
Brian was great and got me out the door very quickly.

Hi Joe,

Oakland, CA
60000 miles strong
Took my 2011 Hyundai Sonata in for its 60000 miles service. Even though I’m out of warranty now for service they make the process simple and easy and my car always comes back feeling retuned and more responsive than when I bring it in. It’s a small amenity but the donuts in the waiting area are great as well!

CR
Carole R.
Alameda, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Outstanding service department
This is my second Genesis. With my first one I had another dealership service it, and my experience was so bad that I wasn't going to ever buy another Hyundai. I decided to try a different dealership within a 40 mile radius and came to Dublin Hyundai. I had the good fortune to have Pedro Espinoza as my service rep. His excellent customer service and attention to detail convinced me to ultimately purchase another Genesis. I drive about 20 miles out of my way to come to this service department because of Pedro.

Happy Friday Carole,

DZ
Deborah Z.
Livermore, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Very pleasant experience
Peter was very courteous and throughly addressed my concerns.

Good Morning Deborah,

JO
Joanne O.
Brentwood, CA
none
none

Good Morning Joanne,
      Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us a review. We value your business, & will look into where the error occurred so iit does not happen again.

Sam B.
Vallejo, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, respect and professionalism.
My service advisor, Danny is the best. He always explains my options thoroughly. He's the best service advisor that I have ever had. It is always a wonderful experience coming to Dublin Hyundai 6015 Scarlett, Ct. Eating breakfast at Denica's is not helping the weight loss program! Hard to resist the temptation of a delicious meal.

Good Morning Sam,

Cynthia B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/17/2018 Category: Service
I do have choices in the selection of service locations for my Genesis. However, I receive professional and excellent, friendly service from Dublin Hyundai so I choose this location as my car service provider. Peter is informative and helpful; he takes the time to explain what's needed during this particular service appointment. He lets me know when there are discounts offered. His customer service is A++! At time of pickup, I get a full report of what was done, areas, if any, to monitor. Plus I get popcorn as well as a clean and vacuumed car!

Good Morning,

DK
Danial K.
Danville, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Got what I wanted but service rep's need to be consistent
After performing a exhaustive research and comparison of a small vent glass replacement on new model, I choose Dublin Hyundai over a few others because they are a Hyundai dealership. To my surprise after the I had prepaid for the glass and quoted a repair cost, the service are representative tripled the installation quote upon my arrival on the day of my check in. He went on further to challenge me that whoever I spoke to over the phone was wrong. If I had not been insistent on demanding to see the manager the and request a refund for the auto glass, it may have been a stalemate and I would have left probably to another repair shop. Should we expect shrewd tactics with service technicians now to?

Th positive side of this who incident was the manager and Brian the other service rep who handled the replacement and installation process quickly, efficiently and as per my original quote.

Good Morning Danial,
     Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us a review. We value your business, & again apologize for the miscommunication, glad we were able to resolve the issue in a timely manner.

Livermore, CA

LG
Laurice G.
Oakland, CA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service & Warranty!
I came in because my Sonata was making a strange noise and fortunately I was still covered under my 100,000 mile warranty and they were able to figure out that the problem was with my transmission and they took care of all of it for me. The service staff was really great at keeping me posted on the progress through it all which I really appreciated.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Happy Wednesday,

Robert S.
TOM'S repair
Multiple visits and without vehicle for days. No free rental

Good Morning Robert,
     Thank you so much for taking the time & giving us a review. We value your business, & do value your feedback. I will bring this issue to the service managers attention.

Pleasanton, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great, fast service
Had my 30k mile check done. The service was great, fast, comfortable waiting room. They even washed the car. Thank you!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018