Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

FZ
Faith Z.
Alamo, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/14/2018 Category: Service
I brought my daughter's car into the dealership because of a noise that it was making and they were very diligent in tracking down what caused the disturbance. They were able to quickly fix it and have my daughter back on the road quickly.

WT
William T.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
David Kay takes care of his customers
Have been using David as our contact person for four years. He works hard for you.
The service team is highly capable, and does nice work.

Ramin M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Perfect Service
Professionally treated by the people who know what they are doing. Honest and no pressure options with always safety first mantra. Just brilliant! P.S. Danny’s customer service is truly second to none!

Catalino S.
Oakland, CA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great lounge area while you wait; service reps are communicative and personal, yet don’t try and sell additional services, etc., on top of that, they review reports with you and let you know if things do or do not need review.

Melody P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Pete - Service Tech
Pete is always pleasant to work with and will do his best to satisfy my maintenance request! I look forward to coming back to Dublin Hyundai because of Pete, even though I live closer to Concord Hyundai!

Livermore, CA
I appreciate.
As a single, elderly woman, I appreciate that I was treated with respect and courtesy. Appointment time kept, work done quickly. Thank you!

Hello,

Thank you for your survey. Its a pleasure to assist you with any of your needs should ever need help, we are here for you. Happy holidays.

San Jose, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly staff
Danny is as always been great, to help me understand more about my car. Thank you!

Hello,

Danny is excellent at making it easy to understand. Thank you for your review and acknowledgment of Danny.

Lambert B.
weii done
competent staff

Hello Lambert,

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time and comments.

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service department
Service department is efficient, friendly, and courteous. David does an excellent job every time.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We work hard as a staff to work well together, keeping customers our number one priority.

12/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast , efficient and reliable
I can always rely on friendly, easy to understand explanation, and most important good work.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Hello,

Thank you for the comments. We appreciate the acknowledgment. Have a Happy Holiday Season!

YL
Young L.
It was good.
I am Korean. Also I am not good at speak English. But I got good service and kindness.
I hope they are keeping good mind and wonderful services.

Hello Young,

Thank you for sending us the 5 star review.

Livermore, CA
Ask for Danny, he's the go-to Service Advisor

Hello,

You got that right. Danny is an all star! Thank you for your review.

Mountain View, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
SERVICE WAS GREAT
I had a very good experience the service was timely and they did not overcharge me.

Hi,

Thank you for the 4 star review. We will always treat you right.

Kelly M.
Berkeley, CA
Excellent customer service
As always, Danny is the best!!!

Hello Kelly,

Thank you. You have been a longtime customer of Danny's. We appreciate him as much, if not more than you do. Happy Holidays from all of us here at Dublin Hyundai.

James C.
Danville, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Danny does a great job. Great service.

Hello James,

Thank you for the review. Danny is great to work with. Enjoy your holiday season. We will be here for you when you need us.

John A.
Mountain House, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
The advisor was knowledgeable and friendly, service was fast, and the waiting area was welcoming and comfortable.

Hello John,

Thank you for sending us the 5 star review.

Walnut Creek, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Honest and Professional
Came in and they took care of everything I needed.

Hello,

Thank you for the kind comments!

Rhea S.
Hayward, CA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with the service provided.

Hello Rhea,

It a pleasure helping you. Thanks for the kind comments!

Dustin G.
Patterson, CA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Give That Man A Raise!!!!
This letter is one of praise and thankfulness for your Customer Service Representative Danny. I called 3 Hyundai dealerships before contacting Dublin Hyundai. After speaking to Danny in detail concerning an engine recall issue, I was informed Not to spend the $4311.00 that another shop quoted me for a used engine with 90k miles and a one month warranty. He investigated the situation and concluded that we were completely covered. Thanks to Danny’s honesty and deligence, I received a new engine which was accompanied by a 10 year 120k mile warranty!!!! In this world of Take! Take!! Take!!! It was refreshing to deal with an individual who exemplifies Integrity and Honesty. The Hyundai Corporation is fortunate to have you.

Dustin Guidry

Hello Dustin,

Thank you for the great comments on how well you were treated. We pride ourselves on taking care of all the little details. Our staff does an excellent job!

HM
Harry M.
San Jose, CA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Dublin Hyundai does an excellent job maintaining my 2013 Sonata

Hello Harry,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us a 5 star review. Kind comments like yours keeps us going in the right direction.