Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

Richard H.
Hayward, CA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Responsive service
Fast response, easy communication.

Good Morning Richard,
     Thank you for taking the time & giving us a review. Our reviews are very important to us, as well as making sure each visit meets you our guests expectations.

SL

Good Morning Charles,

AA
Amirali A.
Another 5 star service
We always have a great experience and get a 5 star service with David.

Happy Monday Amirali,

Dublin, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great office experience, great tech, very odd shuttle
The car had developed an odd sound that was hard to figure out. Did a brief road test and the tech had a good idea of the cause - he was right. No noises since the repair. Office experience was concerned and engaged.

The shuttle experience was... let's call it odd. Offputting is another word. If anyone wants to call to discuss, I'm available and you have my number. He almost pathologically refused to explain how to arrange for pick up, was FAR more interested in making it sound like the evening guy was bad at his job, that it's good he's retiring, etc, etc. For all that, he wouldn't answer the question. I interrupted to try to just get an answer. He then said, "here he is, this is the guy today (or similar)". The people in the vehicle didn't like that. And I didn't appreciate it at all.

Armando eventually gave me a flyer but still didn't explain to the rest. I finally explained process to last person in vehicle. Two other people had been dropped off by then.

This was not my first unpleasant or odd experience with Armando. It's part of why I knew to ask those questions. He really seems invested in not explaining the process. And he loves to talk the ear off people - so far my experience is he especially likes to talk to women. I completely didn't exist once.

It's just he's really interested in talking about his philosophies, his life... and seeming to see this as a networking gig. And then doesn't do the fundamentals of his job.

A call would be welcomed.

5 for everything else, 1 star for shuttle. 5 overall because modern surveys blame the wrong people. This is a management problem.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Danny in the customer service department is wonderful! We always request him to help us when we come in to have our Tuscon serviced. Danny always take the time to explain what services we need and he is always patent as we ask him lots of questions. Personal customer service is important to us and we are so happy to highly recommend Danny. He is a great representative of Dublin Hyundai!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly, informative, professional
I brought in a used car to inspect, assess and fix. I had the chance to interact with everyone from the person that greets you as you drive your car up to get serviced, front desk, the service advisors, parts department, and the courtesy shuttle drivers. They are all knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. On top of that, they gave me the piece of mind with my vehicle for years of future enjoyment!

Chris B.
Danville, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Dublin hyundai is awesome
I had bought a cert pre owned genesis at stockton hyundai and all scheduled maintenance should have been done but they skipped the air filter and im happy dublin Hyundai was able to tell me that as well as an oil change

Terrance M.
Tracy, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Yup!
You all are fantastic. This you already know. I wouldn't keep bringing my car back if I thought any differently. Thank you again for everything.

Lokesh S.
Fremont, CA
Horrible service and experience
No analysis skill.. went with an issue of my car but got the car back with 2 issues !! They don’t seem to correct it aswell once delivered! Defn a NO go center!
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Hello Lokesh,

We had called you several times while your vehicle was in for service and updated you with the progress. We also returned your calls after you had picked up your vehicle and have asked repeatedly for you to bring the vehicle back so we can look at your additional concerns that you said occurred after we worked on your vehicle. The offer still stands that we will look at your vehicle again at no charge to you. We stand behind our work. We are a reputable business that does not turn away from their customers. You have only been to our service department 1 time. We would like the opportunity to make things right, but we need your cooperation. Looking forward to resolving your issues.

Louis Rodriguez

Jennifer H.
Castro Valley, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Love the service! Definitely 5 star service. And they clean my car! Garage is clean and super organized.

Efficient
Very efficient helpful and curtiouse

James C.
San Ramon, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2018 Category: Service
My vehicle was serviced, washed, and returned within two hours.

Good Afternoon James,

YD
Yvette D.
Oakland, CA
Service Respect and great 🚗, accommodate
Employee' are like family. They treat me We both respect and good hospitality while I'm waiting for service.

Good Morning Yvette,

EM
Eva M.
San Mateo, CA
Very friendly staff!
The service is excellent and the staff is friendly

Good Morning,

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Routine Service
Another routine service visit for the Sonata. The staff are very attentive and detail oriented. Very thorough. Will be undoubtedly be back for the next service. Thanks to David Kay and the rest of the staff.

Happy Friday,

Azenith S.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
My service agent was great
My service agent Pete did a great job and was very attentive.

Good Morning Azenith,

Richard R.
San Leandro, CA
Only 1 of 2 parts in
Unfortunately, when I arrived at the service department, I was informed that only one of the two parts I was having replaced was in. So, because i had already made arrangements to be away from work for some hours, I let them install the one part. But now I will have to take another half day away from work to have the other part installed when it arrives.
I just wish someone had called to tell me only one of the two parts was in, so I didn't have to do all this twice and again make arrangements to be away from work a second time.

Hello Mr. Robeson,
      Thanks for taking the time & writing us a review. We apologize if we inconvenienced you, your last visit here with us. We look into how we can do better your next visit.

Best,

San Ramon, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience.
A+

Have a great day,

TT
Terri T.
Richmond, CA
2010 Hyundai Accent
Review
They we're very professional not like other Hyundai dealers ship

Good Morning Terri,