Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

John M.
Review
Once a
I got the appointment and had it done everything went well.But it took 3 phone calls to get the appointment which was for a recall.I didn't really appreciate that.Very poor customer service .I also left a message for a service rep to call me back and I never received a call. That mainly is the reason for the 3 different calls to get the appointment.Once a customer receives a
notice for a recall we take it very seriously whether it a major or minor recall.If this happens again I will go elsewhere for
repairs or service related items.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Good Afternoon John,
     Thank you very much for taking the time & giving us a review. Our reviews are very important to us, & we value your opinion.

Happy Monday,

Tsung H.
Kindness
Needs more smiles

Hello Tsung,

Thank you for your review and comments. Our apologies that we were not very courteous. We take all customer comments serious and have already spoken to our staff about being professional and courteous at all times. We do pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and will work with the employee on how to properly interact with all clients.

Ramon R.
Pleasanton, CA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Fog lamp
Can’t believe a new Hyundai bought on January 5th will have $4300 bill to fixed a fog lamp and not covered under the 100,000k warranty!!!!!

Hello Ramon,

I tried contacting you by phone this morning so we can talk about the issue with your car. Can you please return my call at (925)404-0341. Thank you.

LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for coming in. I'm happy that we were able to get everything resolved for you today.

ES
Emily S.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson
I worked with Peter to get my Tucson transmission replaced, he was super nice and kept me updated the entire time. He also made sure to help me out with a rental car since I wasn’t going to have mine for over a week. Once I got my car back I found that Peter had it washed and vacuumed for me! Thank you so much Peter and Hyundai team!
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Cheers to a great Wednesday,

RK
Richard K.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick in and out service. Diagnosis in a timely manner
My service advisor Dave was very knowledgeable. He didn't try to sell me things I didn't need. Pricing was very reasonable. The estimate and final bill was far less than expected.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Peter was fantastic
Great experience - good communication - on time service delivery

Oakland, CA
David
Always friendly and polite in a good atmosphere and the exceptional coffee goes over well too

Christina S.
Friendly service department staff
Excellent service.

Happy Tuesday Christina,

Ck C.
2013 Hyundai Equus
Great car, great service
I have a 2013 Equus. It has been performing well. Am happy with the service provided by Dublin Hyundai.

Hello Ck,

GE
Gerome E.
Newark, CA
Peter was DOPE thoough
I am dissatisfied with the reason and the length of the service. I am also disappointed in the charge for the rental due to the actual service creating the issue not to mention being over charged even though Peter quoted me the correct price to which Toyota did not adjust.
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Hello Gerome,

Thank you for your review. We apologize that all did not go well at the rental agency. I'm glad that Peter was able to get it all resolved for you. Peter is great to work with and does an excellent job. It was a pleasure to speak with you this afternoon. We will follow up with you next week to make sure there are no other issues. Thanks again.

LC
Lori C.
LOVE MY HYUNDAI!
I purchased a 2018 Hyundai Elantra Sport in July 2018. I have been very happy with my purchase. I love the way the car drives, the features, and the gas mileage, both highway and city. I commute to work so I am in my car a lot so I wanted something comfortable and enjoyable to drive. The Elantra Sport is that car! I loved my previous vehicle, a 2011 Mazda 3 hatchback, and thought I would test drive a Hyundai before we purchased another Mazda. Drove the Elantra Sport and was sold. Plus Hyundai's warranty cannot be beat. I also was very pleased that the first vehicle service was complementary. I also really appreciated not being pressured by the sales staff to purchase the car. The decision was all mine.

Hello Lori,

Jennifer F.
Hayward, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great service as always
This site has been always so good and fast with my car. Luckily this last fix wasn't something serious and I was able to have my car back in my possession as my work day ended.
As always the service advisor(s) were professional and informative and explained everything going on with my car.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service from making appointment until the service is complete.

Steven H.
Danville, CA
2015 Hyundai Equus
Best Service Team in the East Bay
I love working with the service advisors. I have purchased 3 Hyundai vehicles for this reason. I have no clue who my sales person was on any of the purchase, but I can tell you that I work with Dave or Pedro in service. When people ask me about my Equus, I tell them about my service experiences.

Good Morning Steven,

Good Morning Carol,

Tiana B.
Antioch, CA
Headlight Change
Once again Brian Rodgers made sure that I was taken care of and communicated everything that was/needed to be done to my car. I will gladly return to the dealership in the future for any other assistance I may need for my car.

Good Morning Tiana,

YC
Young C.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
They give me a good service in the time frame I wanted.
Thank you.