Overall Rating 3.6363636/5Overall Rating 3.6363636/5Overall Rating 3.6363636/5rating 3.6363636rating 3.6363636
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

VB
Valina B.
Hayward, CA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Very professional

Hello Valina,
    Thank you so much for taking the time & submitting us a review. Your feedback & business means the world to us.

06/21/2018 Category: Service

SERVICE Department
Needs improvements
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Hello Anna,

We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations on your first service visit. Your vehicle should have been quality checked before being returned to you. Our shuttle service sometimes can be a bit of a wait depending on what area that they are dropping off customers. We work really hard at giving great service and will discuss your comments will all of our stafff to address our short coming. We will improve and be sure that will be reflected on your next visit!

Louis Rodriguez

BG
Brittny G.
Martinez, CA
Service was great
The service was great everyone was friendly and attentive. I was able to get some work done on my laptop in the lobby area while my car was getting an oil change.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Good Morning Brittny,

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Highly professional
Reliable, friendly and professional.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Good Morning.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
no review
I don't want to write a review

San Ramon, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Good services experience
Good staff and shuttle service

Daniel B.
San Ramon, CA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Having to wait even after making an appointment
The waiting for 30 minuets was the only frustration I had, they were very friendly and apologized that I had to wait. Very thorough of explanation of what was done.

Good Afternoon Daniel,

Daniel L.
Tracy, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Best service I’ve had with any dealership
I’ve had bad experience with other dealerships. So I decided to try Dublin Hyundai for my next issue/ repair. Let just say Dublin Hyundai could teach others a lot about providing great service and quality work. Hope I don’t have anymore issues/repairs but if I do I know where to go.
Thanks!!

Good Afternoon Daniel.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service staff needs improvement
Not recommeded unless you do not have any other choice
LOUIS R., Service Manager from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I just left you a voice mail message and would like to speak with you in regards to how you where treated during you last visit with us. We value all of our customers and do not want anyone to fell mistreated. We can discuss further on how David handled your request and be reassured we do not accept this type of behavior. I will try calling you again tomorrow and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Louis Rodriguez

KC
Kim C.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Detailed services as usual
Best service of all dealers!

Good Afternoon Kim.

Walnut Creek, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Dublin Hyundai - great service center.
The entire service team is quick, communicative, and makes sure their customers are well taken care of!

Jennifer B.
Concord, CA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for it's 15K checkup. Dave was my service rep. Car got in and out fairly quickly, especially for a weekend. Dave let me know when the car was ready, had it all detailed for me, and walked me through any issues that might pop up.

Hi Jennifer.

Stockton, CA
Outstanding customer service!
I trust the service. Your technicians and advisors are very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous.

Good Morning,

Jeffrey M.
Walnut Creek, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Relationship Service
As long as the dealership cares about me as a customer they will retain me for life. I feel that in the service department. David Kay established that relationship when I first brought the SUV in for its free oil change. David makes sure I am taken care, gets my vehicle done on time and delivers it to me clean. They are a 5 star service department.

Good Morning Jeffrey,

excellent skill, kindness
excellent skill, kindness

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Thanks
Danny was a great technician!

DJ
David J.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Christine Klein-Johnson
I just appreciate the work the dealership does.

Good Morning David,

TE
Tim E.
Castro Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/18/2018 Category: Service
DANNY
Amazing service and the staff really make you feel comfortable. You feel like you car is in good hands when you leave it there. Then when you pick it up and it is running smooth. You can't beat that feeling.
MARIKA Y. from Dublin Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018