Eagan Auto Sales & Repair

Marcia V.
Marshall, WI
12/19/2020
Very efficient
I arrived a bit early for my oil change appointment and they got my car in early and it was done faster than I was expecting. Very hospitable staff offered me a beverage while I waited.

12/18/2020
Friendly Service
The workers were very friendly and got my oil changed quickly

EW
Emily W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Emily said that she's been going there for years and she wouldn't go back if they weren't good.

Jenny L.
Waunakee, WI
12/15/2020
Shawn and his crew provided excellent service, as usual, and Tom was effective in maintaining great communication throughout the process. I would highly recommend Eagan Auto for any vehicle needs.

Jon K.
Madison, WI
Kia Stinger
12/04/2020
Great service, kind folk!
Couldn't be more satisfied with the oil change I received, and very happy with the way staff handled a shortage of oil filters for my car. Great all around and highly recommended!

SD
Sharon D.
12/04/2020
Honest
Tom was very honest with fair pricing and quick service. He explained exactly what needed to be done to my car and they did it quickly.

Jerome B.
Milton, WI
12/03/2020
Fast, friendly service
Eagan was offering free oil changes to healthcare workers, so I signed up. I was impressed at the level of service provided! Friendly atmosphere and attention to detail. They even brought an issue to my attention that I was unaware of. I definitely recommend!

John W.
Madison, WI
12/02/2020
super friendly and Super Service
Tom is a super friendly individual who helped me out with great patience, care and understanding. I also spoke with some of the people in the shop and they were all very kind and explained things very well.I will do business with you again.thank you for the great service.

Jen M.
12/01/2020
Great work, excellent customer service, affordable repairs!
If you’re looking for an honest, affordable repair center, Eagan Auto Repair is it! They’re knowledgeable and take the time to explain the repairs in detail. Great customer service and fast, affordable repairs. I will take all of my vehicles there from now on. Highly recommend!

James L.
11/30/2020
I recieved great service from Eagan! The whole process was extremely transparent and the cost was very fair. I will becoming back again for my automotive needs!

Shannon H.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Shannon said the staff members are nice guys.

PP
Pj P.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/27/2020 Category: Service
PJ said it was great. Everything was fine. They did everything they were supposed to. They are just real good. They worked with him real good. They took care of him.

Adam M.
Nissan Sentra
11/25/2020
Amazing service

Chad S.
Honda Civic Si
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Chad said they are very reliable.

SR
Stephen R.
11/24/2020
Great customer service and pricing
Friendly staff, they got my car in at the time of my scheduled appointment. Quick turnaround and great communication. Highly recommended!