Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

DO
Delfina O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/14/2018 Category: Service
great service
everyone was great the service I recieved was fantastic
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your excellent survey!  We appreciate your business.  See you next time!

EL
Edgar L.
service appointment
Overall the experience was satisfactory. I did have one issue with the tire pressure monitoring system. I returned to the dealership on Monday to fix this issue. That issue was resolved at that time.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I apologize for you having to return a second time for tire pressure issue.  We will make sure this does not happen in the future.

TR
Toni R.
I never had an issue...
I never had an issue.... just got my oil changed... pretty standard..no problems at all

don't have one
Don't have one
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I'm sorry to see your experience here was not great.  Please let me know what we can do next time to make your experience a 5 star.

Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

I appreciate the rescore.  Thanks much!

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Very quick and attentive service
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your excellent feedback!  We are glad to hear your experience with the service department was a great one.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

Mary L.
East Grand Forks, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/09/2018 Category: Service
My review
I've been buying cars from Eide's since 1995, wouldn't go any where else. From the service department to the top people everyone is always respectful and helpful.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Mary,

Thank you for your excellent feedback!  We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thanks again

Larimore, ND
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Called in the morning for an appointment. Got me in at the time I asked for. Fixed problem asap.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Glad we could take care of you so quickly!  And thank you for your excellent feedback.  We appreciate it.  We'll see you next time!

EA
Earl A.
Roseau, MN
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Good friendly service
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your excellent survey! We appreciate your business.  We look forward to seeing you next time.
Take care,

SK
Seth K.
Bemidji, MN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Kari
The service was quick! We were expecting to spend a lot more time in the waiting room.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your excellent survey! Glad we could take care of you so well.  We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for your business!

KF
Kathleen F.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Quickly took care of me.
I scheduled my service on line and was able to get in within minutes! A driver gave me a ride back to work and was only gone for 20 minutes from work.
I would like to see cleaning of windows, vacuuming of floormats, and a car wash included with this service. I would be willing to pay more to include these things. That is why I often went to another service provider previously.
We live in a world where convenience is also a commodity.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your feedback!  We do offer car wash and vacuum as a complimentary service. However, we do ask that the customer request this, as we wash cars by hand and some customers don't have time to wait.  We can certainly do this for you next time.  We appreciate your business and we'll see you next time!

TJ
Terra J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Services
Personnel are very nice and attention to details.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Terra,
Thank you for your excellent survey!  We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Michael L.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Address correc person
Why are you addressing this to Michael Lindquist I am his wife and also own the car.

I brought the SUV in for the oil change so the survey should be addressed to me not him.

Thank you.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for your excellent survey!  I will check on the email address on Monday.  Thanks again.

Devils Lake, ND
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant service dept. staff.
Staff were accommodating on the phone and in person.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you for your excellent response to our survey!  I'm glad your experience was a positive one.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Danny B.
Grygla, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
fast service
friendly faces
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Danny,

Thank you for your excellent review!  Happy to hear you were satisfied.  We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle again soon.

SR
Starla R.
Lengby, MN
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
The staff is very nice and helpful with all my car needs.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

We are glad we could satisfy your vehicle needs.  Thank you for your excellent feedback.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

Bridget S.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
The people.
I've been coming here for a couple of years now, and I'll continue my business here.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your excellent review! We really appreciate your business.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great Support
Service center was very professional and courteous. Took 2 appointments to fix a vibration problem but Brian refunded the first appointment charges since the work did not fix the problem the first time. Great Customer Support!

Friendly Staff
Friendly Staff
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this issue with me today.  Again, I apologize for the mistake.  You're right, it should have been caught on first visit.  I'm glad we could resolve your concern, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thanks for the re score!  We value your business and appreciate your feedback.
Have a great weekend!!

BO
Brian O.
Oil Change
Got me in the second I brought the car in because they got me in right away I also got the tires rotated also! Which saves me time!
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for your excellent review! We are glad we could take care of your needs.  We look forward to seeing you back in the future.

Minto, ND
08/27/2018 Category: Service
oil change
fine
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  I appologize for the fact you had to reschedule your appointment.  I'm not sure what happened to your valve stem cap, but we can certainly get you a new one if you want to stop by anytime.  We do strive to keep on schedule and honor all appointments, but last week was a bit tough as we were shorthanded in shop.  Again, I appologize for having to reschedule you.

KG
Kenneth G.
Gonvick, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service department
Great customer service!
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for your excellent survey! We are so glad your visit was enjoyable.  We look forward to taking care of your needs in the future.
Take care

Drayton, ND
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Salesman are nice to deal with but the recent change in service for maintenance was not good.
Buying my vehicle was a great experience. Salesman and finance manager was easy to deal with and listened. Was doing service thought the dealer a couple times but last time we went was not so friendly and serviceman didn't seem to want to help us and lied about questions we asked.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

I am very sorry to hear about your experience here was not a good one the last time you were in.  Thank you for calling and discussing the problem with me.  Please e-mail me or call to discuss further what we can do to make this right.
Thank you.