Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 2.23077/5Overall Rating 2.23077/5rating 2.23077rating 2.23077rating 2.23077

Janna S.
East Grand Forks, MN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly!
Eide's is always friendly. Always tell me when things are going bad so I can be prepared to replace it next time. Will definitely be the only place I go!
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Janna,

Thank you so much for your kind words and your excellent response to our survey.  We're glad we can take care of your needs and we look forward to seeing you next time.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/29/2018 Category: Service
OK
OK
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey.  We appreciate your business.  If there is anything we can do to enhance your next visit, please let us know.  We strive for 5 star service experiences.

Thanks again and have a great holiday!

Plummer, MN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and rotated tires.
Very thorough and friendly.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your excellent review.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.  We'll see you next time.

RP
Richard P.
Thompson, ND
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service and nice waiting area.
I was happy with the service and the people providing it.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Richard,

Thank you for your excellent review!  We really do appreciate the kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Cavalier, ND
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!
So courteous, fast & accommodating! We are always so pleased with them!!
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

We are pleased to hear that you have been so happy with your experiences here at Eide's!  It's great to hear.  Thank you so much for your feedback and your business.  We will see you next time.

Douglas B.
Cooperstown, ND
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Friendly, timely, and through.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for your excellent review!  It means a lot that we can take care of our customers so well.  We will see you again.

KH
Keith H.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Makes me Happy
I enjoy the personal touch given by the service dept. The job is done well, on time, and with a smile, right down to the guys that give rides to customers that would rather wait at home. It is always appreciated when you can drive away in a cleanly washed vehicle. Well done...again.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Keith,

Thank you so much for your glowing review!  We appreciate the feedback.  It's nice to hear that you've been so happy with your experiences here at the dealership.  We'll see you next time.

DO
Delfina O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
service
great timely and professional service
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Delfina,

Thank you for your response to our survey.  We're happy to see you were so pleased with your service experience!  We'll see you next time.

Thanks again,

John H.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil cahnge
The service department Made me feel very important They were very polite and keep me informedof the adjustments they needed to make
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

John,

We really appreciate your awesome review!  I'm glad your experience here was a good one.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

IS
Ione S.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Always good experience
Experience with service has always been positive.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Ione,

Thank you for your excellent review!  I'm glad you've had positive experiences here, and we look forward to many more.
Thanks again.

Mary C.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
they get you in and out ASAP
They do a super job in keeping my car running well
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thanks so much for your excellent feedback!  I'm happy to hear we've done such a good job.  We look forward to seeing you and your car again for your future needs.

Thanks again Mare,

Betty B.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
This was my first service appointment. They took my vehicle in right away and it was completed in a reasonable time. Both the service desk and the payment desk people were very friendly.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Betty,

Thanks so much for your excellent review.  It's nice to hear you were happy with the way you were treated and taken care of.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

KR
Ken R.
La Salle, MB
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Where is Genesis ?
Eide Hyundai was great and my 2009 Genesis is great but why is Genesis no longer available in my market area ???
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Ken,

Thank you for your excellent review.  We really appreciate it!  We look forward to seeing you for any future needs you may have.

Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

In response to your Genesis question, Genesis has become almost it's own brand.  Unfortunately, the closest Genesis dealership is in Bloomington, MN.  I do appologize for that.

East Grand Forks, MN
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Good work
Good work.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for your excellent review!  We are very glad we could take care of your needs.  See you soon.

Roger H.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
oil change
We have gone here for years and the people have always been friendly and helpful. Great place to go.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Roger,
Thank you for your excellent feedback!  So glad we can continue to take care of your vehicle needs.
Thanks again!

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/19/2018 Category: Service
The great servicegreat
Great and great
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your excellent review! We are glad we could take care of you and we'll see you next time.

DO
Delfina O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/14/2018 Category: Service
great service
everyone was great the service I recieved was fantastic
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your excellent survey!  We appreciate your business.  See you next time!

EL
Edgar L.
service appointment
Overall the experience was satisfactory. I did have one issue with the tire pressure monitoring system. I returned to the dealership on Monday to fix this issue. That issue was resolved at that time.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I apologize for you having to return a second time for tire pressure issue.  We will make sure this does not happen in the future.

TR
Toni R.
I never had an issue...
I never had an issue.... just got my oil changed... pretty standard..no problems at all

don't have one
Don't have one
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I'm sorry to see your experience here was not great.  Please let me know what we can do next time to make your experience a 5 star.

Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

I appreciate the rescore.  Thanks much!

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Very quick and attentive service
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your excellent feedback!  We are glad to hear your experience with the service department was a great one.  We look forward to seeing you next time.