Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Keith H. on 04/19/2018
"Friendly service and a caring staff."
I like the idea that they listen and take care of you as a valued customer. I keep forgetting to ask, but an oil change will give you a car wash as well.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 12:55 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

I am glad my staff treated you with the level of service you deserve. We will wash and vac your vehicle on any repair. Just ask us if your time allows and we will gladly provide that service for you free of charge. I will add a note in our system to have my advisors ask you if you would like a wash and vac on your next visit.

Marilyn H. on 04/19/2018
"Always feel comfortable dealing with Eide Motors."
I have done business with Eide Motors since 1994. I've not been disappointed with the service I receive. Personnel are friendly and I have never felt intimidated or that anyone is just trying to make a sale or sell me something I didn't need. Can't imagine going anywhere else for my car needs.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 12:50 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Marilyn, It is always nice to hear from long time customers like yourself. I have been a team member of Eide's since 1987. It has been a pleasure working with the people here and helping great customers like you with their vehicles. I look forward to helping you for years to come. Thanks for choosing us too care for your vehicle.

Linda S. on 04/19/2018
"Great service"
Oil change and tire rotation
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 06:37 AM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Thank you for the kind review Linda. I am glad we provided you with the 5 star service your deserve. Thanks again for your patronage.

Joseph K. on 04/17/2018
"Great service"
Great service as always, friendly people, awesome vehicles
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 01:04 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Joseph, I am glad you are enjoying your Hyundai vehicle and that our service met your expectations. I purchased a Hyundai myself after being a life long GM guy and i have not been disappointed. They really are an awesome vehicle. Thanks for the kind review.

Vonna T. on 04/13/2018
"GREAT SERVICE"
The service has been great
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 11:18 AM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Vonna, I am glad you are happy with the service we provided you. We are looking forward to helping you in the future. Thanks again for choosing us for your service needs.

Verified Customer on 04/13/2018
"Great place, were very quick and washed our vehicle."
We are always happy after our services here. They are friendly and did a recall and our service all in less time than we were told. Thanks for the great experience.
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018 06:56 AM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/13/2018

I am glad we provided you with a great experience. Our service team takes great pride in the care they give our customers and their vehicles. Thank you for the kind review. Positive feedback from our valued customers is always appreciated. Thanks for choosing us for your vehicle service needs.

Richard C. on 04/10/2018
"great service!"
Eide motor has always provided exceptional
Service!
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018 11:34 AM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Thank you for the kind review Richard. I am glad we provided you with the 5 star service your deserve. Thanks again for your patronage.

Verified Customer on 04/07/2018
"Long time customers"
We've been coming to Eide for close to 8 years and we've always had great service. Why go somewhere else? :)
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/07/2018 07:03 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Its always nice to hear from long time customers like yourself. We strive to provide a quality visit every time. Thanks entrusting us with the care of your vehicle. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.

Kathy V. on 04/03/2018
"Fast and friendly "
Always friendly people and quick to get car in and to get it done
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 05:13 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

Thank you Kathy for choosing us for your service needs. I am glad your experience met your expectations. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Lynda Z. on 04/02/2018
"Very good work."
friendly&do a good job.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 04/02/2018 07:49 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you lynda for choosing us for your service needs. I am glad your experience met your expectations. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Steven Z. on 04/01/2018
"Friendly and helpful"
Very accurate and helpful on there service. Thank you to everyone.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 04/01/2018 05:52 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Steven,Thank you for choosing us for your service needs. I am glad your experience met your expectations. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Roger H. on 03/29/2018
"Service"
Always have a good experience with the people at Eide's Service. Quick and fast and so Pleasant. Very welcoming to the public.
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 07:44 AM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you for the nice survey Roger. Its always good to see you and chat over a cup of coffee. I am glad you enjoyed your service visit. See you next time.

Jerome L. on 03/28/2018
"2nd oil change"
service is good. would be good if they remove the paper mat. would be very nice if they provide a diet soft drink choice in their complimentary beverage cooler.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 03:39 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Jerome, Thank you for choosing us for your service needs. The paper floor mat should have been removed from your vehicle and i will speak with my service team to make sure that is always happening. Also what flavor of diet soft drink would you like us to have in our complimentary beverage cooler? I will pass your response on to the individual who stocks it.

Derek N. on 03/27/2018
"Very pleasant!"
The online scheduling was super simple. It was a very simple process!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018 04:59 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Derek, Thank you for choosing us for your service needs on your vehicle. I am glad your visit with us was a pleasant one. I agree the on-line scheduling system makes scheduling convenient as it is available on-line 24/7 and it is user friendly. We are looking forward to helping you again in the future.

Gaylene N. on 03/20/2018
"auto concern"
very appreciative of your concern for my Elantra, Great and friendly service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 03/20/2018 11:43 AM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Gaylene, Thank you for choosing us to take care of your Elantra. Our service techs are factory trained to provide your vehicle all the proper care it requires to give you years of trouble free service. Thanks again for choosing us.

Rodney W. on 03/20/2018
"First service on my new car "
I already posted my comments
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 03/20/2018 11:41 AM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

Rodney, I understand your displeasure with the Hyundai program. Obviously the program issued by Hyundai falls short of meeting the needs of all of our valuable Hyundai customers as many choose to service their vehicles at different intervals using different types of oils.  Just so you are aware.This is a Hyundai corporate program that is beyond our control as a dealer. I will pass you displeasure with the program on to Hyundai corporate. We would love to keep you as a customer at Eide Hyundai as no one knows your Hyundai vehicle better than our trained Hyundai techs. Please feel free to contact me. I would love to discuss some options with you. My direct line is 218-779-6599

Shirley B. on 03/19/2018
"Car service"
Customer waiting area could be more
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018 05:23 PM

Shirley,
    It appears we feel far short of our goal to provide you with 5 star service on your vehicle. If you could elaborate to where are short comings are, we will do our best to correct those issues by your next visit. You mention that the waiting room is lacking. What could we do to improve in that area? Thank you in advance for any tips you can provide.

Duane S. on 03/19/2018
"Excellent!"
Trustworthy, polite, prompt service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018 02:58 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

Duane, Thank you for the kind review. It is always a pleasure helping you. It was great visiting with you and your wife. Felt like i have know you for years. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.

Verified Customer on 03/19/2018
"Poor service "
During a recent visit to the service department for a manfacturer recall on my Sonata, I was put off my the lack of customer service. When picking up my vehicle, I was given a sheet of paper and my key fob tossed on the counter. When I asked what the outcome of the recall check was, I was told, “look at the sheet of paper.” The sheet of paper was a standard oil change form with boxes checked. I then commented that the form was nothing more than boxes checked and was informed, “green boxes mean fine.” Yet nothing was explained to me. I then had to ask where my car was parked and I was told, “outside”, which is not very descriptive. Once I found my car, I immediately noticed the seat had been moved all the way back, which is annoying. Then I discovered that night, while driving in the dark, that my headlights had been changed from Auto to Off. Car settings should be returned to the owner in the condition it was dropped off and settings not changed. I will not be returning to the Eide service area in the future if I can avoid it!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018 02:13 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

I want to apologize for the apparent poor treatment you received at our service department. What you describe is very far from the norm at our facility. I have been meeting with my service advisors and cashiers to find out how such a failure in customer service could occur. If you would be so kind as to contact me by phone or private email (dnorton@eidemotors.com  218-779-6599) so i can get more information on the interactions you had on your visit, it will be greatly appreciated. We take the satisfaction of our customers extremely seriously, as is reflected in our customer satisfaction rating being one of the highest in the region. I am looking forward to visiting with you to resolve this issue. Thank you.

Verified Customer on 03/15/2018
"*"
Always great service!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018 03:56 PM
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director at Eide Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you for the kind review. I am glad we provided you with a positive experience in our service department. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.