Overall Rating 4.6363636/5Overall Rating 4.6363636/5Overall Rating 4.6363636/5Overall Rating 4.6363636/5rating 4.6363636
Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

Linda S.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Drove right in and my oil was changed right away. Very friendly.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your excellent review!  So glad you enjoyed your experience.   We look forward to seeing you next time.
Take care

Julie M.
Larimore, ND
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual. Stopped in to make an appointment, and took my car in right away.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Julie,

Love to hear we are doing a good job.  Thank you for your feedback.  It is much appreciated!  Please keep coming back.  It's the customers like you that are the backbone of our business.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Service was great!
Came in for normal maintenance and oil change for my Santa Fe. Love the scheduling on the app and great care and customer service!
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you very much for the excellent review!  We strive to do our best to make your experience a pleasant one every time.  We look forward to seeing you again.
Take care,

2018 Hyundai Kona
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Good***
We have found ease in calling for questions relating to new technology involved after trading in 12 year old van and not made to feel foolish on basic questions that senior citizens might have....
Also appreciated friendliness of service staff when bringing in vehicle for oil change which was earlier than recommended....
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Very happy to be of service.  Anytime you have a question,  please don't hesitate to call.  Enjoy your car!
Part and Service director

KR
Kimberly R.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, easy
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

So glad to hear that your experience in our service department was a good one!!  We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jon H.
Warren, MN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Service representative
Service representative treated me very polite and with respect! acted quickly and was concerned to fix the problem.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate the review!  If there is anything we can do to make your next visit a 5 star experience, please do not hesitate to let me know.

EA
Emily A.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Rita is super helpful!
Rita was super helpful and she genuinely seemed to care about getting me the best car at the best price. I love my new car!
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for the excellant review!  We are glad to hear that you're so happy with your car.  Enjoy it!!

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Outdated
The business needs to update their building and have a proper lounge for customers.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointing visit last week.  Let me assure you, this is not the image we strive to project.  I left you a message with my contact info.  I would love to visit with you and try to resolve your concerns.

SR
Sharon R.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Love Eide!!
I fully trust Eide with all of my vehicle needs!! Everyone is great !!! I'd highly recommend Eide to anyone who needs a new vehicle or service to their vehicles done!! You won us over!!!
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Sharon,
Thank you for your excellent review!!  We are very pleased we were able to take care of your needs and even impress you a little.  If there is anything we can do to make your next visit a 5 star, please let us know.  We very much look forward to seeing you for your future needs!

Parts and Service Director

EL
Edgar L.
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Warranty issue
We had a warranty issue and they performed repair ahead of schedule.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for your excellent survey.  We're glad we were able to meet your expectations.  We look foreward to doing business with you in the future.

ME
Marc E.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Quick friendly service
They work hard to get your vehicle fixed quickly.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for the excellent review!  We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

CY
Chris Y.
Hatton, ND
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Intermittent AC
Thank you. The problem seems to be fixed. Drove the car over 300 miles since the repair and every thing works well.

07/23/2018 Category: Service
AC Problem
Wasn't fixed. The AC still only works intermittently.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 07/25/2018

Thanks for speaking with me .  Looking foreward to seeing you today to get this problem solved

Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

So glad to hear that!  Have a great week and we'll see you next time.
Thanks again,

MN
Michael N.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Periodic maint.
I had a oil change and checkup, and the whole experiance was great.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Thanks for the great survey response. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.

Emerado, ND
07/18/2018 Category: Service
ALWAYS GREAT
I ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE CAMERON GOT ME RIGHT IN AND PETE ALWAYS DOES A GREAT JOB
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for choosing Eide Hyundai for your service needs. Our team always strives to provide the best customer service, from our advisors, techs and office staff. Thanks again.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Regularly scheduled oil change and service.
Scheduling is easy, everything goes smoothly and the staff is friendly.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for the kind review. I am glad your experience in our service department was a positive one.

Bruce H.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Close by.
Good
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Bruce, Thank you for choosing Eide Hyundai for your service needs. I am glad your service experience was a positive one.

Jeremy M.
Cavalier, ND
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great 5 star service
Always have had to rate service at this location
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Jeremy, Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle service needs. I am glad we provided you with an enjoyable visit. It is our goal to give our customer's excellent service on every visit. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.

OG
Othman G.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Great service, great people
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. I am glad the service we provided met your expectations. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.

CR
Carol R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Wash
Wish they give complimentary wash car with oil change.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Carol, Thank you for responding to our survey. You can get a free car wash on every visit. Just request a wash. We do not wash every vehicle automatically as many customers are under a time constraint when visiting us and since we wash all vehicles by hand, it can add 15 to 20 minutes to a oil change visit. Thank you for choosing us for your service needs.

Thompson, ND
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
timely service
You get things done when you say they will be done.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

I am glad you are happy with the service you recieved. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.