Overall Rating 4.7368453/5Overall Rating 4.7368453/5Overall Rating 4.7368453/5Overall Rating 4.7368453/5rating 4.7368453
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

MN
Michael N.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Dead battery
Kept me informed of progress on my warrantied battery, and were professional.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for your excellent response to our survey! We appreciate your opinion and your business.  I know it took a little time to get your battery in, and we much appreciate your patience.  We'll see you next time!

KC
Kevin C.
Reynolds, ND
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick, effective, and good communication from the techs.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Kevin,

Thank you for your kind words and excellent review!  I'm glad your service experience was such a good one.  We'll see you next time.

PV
Paul V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2019 Category: Service
need more care of details
They do a good job of working on my car, but they don't take care of keeping it clean and returning my user settings to where I had them..
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Paul,
I'd like to apologize for your last service experience.  We strive for 5 star reviews every time and we obviously failed on your last visit.  Please contact me at your convenience to discuss. Either e-mail or phone would be fine.

Again, I do apologize.

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Service at Eides
Typically very satisfied. A return trip to fox something put in incorrectly irritated me
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

I apologize for your latest service experience here.  We strive for 5 star service every time and we failed on your last visit.  I will try to call you a little later today to discuss.

Thank you for your time.

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you so much for your excellent review!  So glad to hear you were so satisfied with your experience in our service department.  We look forward to seeing you again.

Nd, ND
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Employees are excellent
Great and detailed service from the employees.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for your excellent review!  I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with your service experience.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

Thanks again

Bridget S.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
The people.
Always a great experience.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Bridget,
Thank you for your excellent response to our survey!  I'm glad your experience was a good one.  We'll see you next time.

Linda S.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service and completed on time.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Linda,
Thank you so much for your excellent review!  We really appreciate it.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

Scott H.
Thompson, ND
01/24/2019 Category: Service
always friendly service and convenient
When you call, you can get in for service right away.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Scott,
Thank you so much for your excellent response to our survey!  I'm glad to see your are so satisfied with your service experience.  Thanks again, and we'll see you next time.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy
Courteous staff
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey.  If there is anything we can do to make your next visit a 5 star experience, please let me know.  We strive to make every visit an excellent one.  We'll see you next time.

KH
Keith H.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Always great service with oil change and a car wash thrown in, too. The service included a ride home so I didn't have to waste my time waiting for it to be done. The drivers are always friendly and on time.

Keith,
Thank you for your kind words and excellent review!  I'm glad you've been so happy with the service you've received.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

Richard C.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional service!

Richard,

Thank you so much for your excellent review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

DN
Dwight N.
Egeland, ND
01/12/2019 Category: Service
18 Hyundai Sonata
Overall purchase was excellent. Only complaint no heated mirrors on the SE model.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your excellent review!  Glad you are enjoying your new car.  We look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs.

KC
Kenneth C.
Thief River Falls, MN
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
From the moment I arrived with my vehicle til the end of the oil change everything was done with timely efficient work.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and excellent review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time.

Take care,

PB
Patricia B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Staff helpful
Staff were helpful and made sure everything was working right for me before I left. They didn't just hand me a bill.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you so much for your excellent review!  We are glad to take care of your vehicle needs and are glad you were treated so well.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

GK
George K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service at reasonable prices.
Great service at reasonable prices.

George,

Thank you for your excellent review!  We appreciate the comments and your business.  We'll see you next time.

Mary L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
friendly people
Car was in for recall. I didn't quite understand the tech part of it. But they did the job and in a reasonable amount of time.

Mary,
Thank you for your excellent response to our survey.  I did check which campaign was performed on your vehicle.  It was just a software update for the main computer in your car.  We look foreward to seeing you next time.

Julie S.
Thief River Falls, MN
01/09/2019 Category: Service
check engine light on/low power/trans shifts down under normal conditions
Called dealer about check engine light on, was told shop was booked solid but would try fit in following AM as we would be in town for funeral anyway. Live 50 plus miles away.
Dropped car at dealership and received ride from dealership to local shopping mall and later to funeral as needed..
Received ride after funeral back to dealership to pickup repaired vehicle. Was informed problem with engine was a bad internal seal on cam shaft. Runs perfect now.
Extra care shown by dealership was very much appreciated !!!
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your excellent response to our survey!  So glad we could take care of your vehicle needs.  We'll see you next time.

BG
Bonnie G.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Eide Hyundai is great!
From the time you want into the building, everyone is super nice and willing to help you. All who I've encountered and worked with have been great! This dealership is quality!
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for your kind words and excellent response to our survey!  I'm so glad your experience here was a good one.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

SN
Suba N.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Got an email from Hyundai that the car needs a software update and checks, called EIDE, Grand Forks to fix an appointment. Got prompt attention and good service.
Brian F., Parts & Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Suba,
Thank you so much for your excellent response to our survey.  We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again next time.

Have a great New Year!