Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mary L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great employees, great service
The service tech , behind desk, who by the way was new, or at least I hadn't seen him before. Didn't introduce himself, so I didn't get his name. Also, the first thing out of his mouth was, "do you have an appointment?" I answered no I don't but never need one before. I think he needs some people skills.

PR
Paul R.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
oil change and transmission flush
fast and courteous
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Paul, I am glad your experience in our service center was a positive one. Our team of professionals always strive to provide our customers with a quick and quality service visit every time.

Danny B.
Grygla, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Good location
Pleasent people
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you Danny for the kind review and for choosing us for your vehicle service needs.

Fargo, ND
Yay!!
Friendly, easy and efficient. Wish more businesses were run this way!
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

I am glad you had a pleasant visit in our service department. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.

Bruce H.
Thompson, ND
Very efficient and reliable
Very happy with the service. I was told what was needed to be done based on the miles and how much it would cost. My car was done in a timely manner and delivered to work life center when I needed it. I Like that they rotate the tires when my oil gets changed and I do not need to worry about this
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Bruce, Thank you for the kind review. We try to make taking care of your vehicle as easy as possible. Thanks for choosing us for your service needs.

KN
Kenneth N.
Langdon, ND
Eide Motor visit
Employees are all very cordial and professional. Just a great crew.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank You Kenneth for the kind review. i am glad you were happy with the service you recieved. Thanks for taking the time to answer our survey.

Joyce S.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Very accomodating. Vacuumed and washed my car also.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Joyce, Thank you for the kind words. I am glad my service team provided a quality service experience for you. Thank you for choosing us for your service needs.

SD
Sally D.
Manvel, ND
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Fast service. Great waiting room. Friendly staff.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Sally, I am glad your experience in our service department was pleasant. Thanks for taking the time to respond to our review.

DF
Dean F.
Crookston, MN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Courtesy ride was great, service was very fast as usual.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Dean, Thanks for choosing us for your service needs. I am glad our free shuttle service met your needs. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.

Jerome L.
Hensel, ND
05/28/2018 Category: Service
car wash
was surprised to find out that the complimentary car wash must be requested or it will not be done. I will certainly remember to request it. Last time Iwas there for an oil change I asked for diet soda to be added to the drink selection and was happy to see the addition. Thanks
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for your continued patronage. We always try to meet the needs of our valued customers. The reason why we do not wash vehicles without a request is many customers have a limited amount of time for their visits. Please feel free to request a wash and vac any time you visit. Thanks again for choosing us for your vehicle service needs.

Douglas C.
Minot, ND
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Douglasciak
Awesome professionalism
1b3733ead3418212d7b2eca49bdcac0f?s=28
CAMERON L. from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you Douglas for taking the time to respond to our survey. I am glad you were happy with the level of service we provided.

DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

I am glad our service team provided you with a enjoyable service viist for your vehicle. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.

Mark R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Prompt
I had a repair covered by warranty. Cameron estimated time to complete would be 1 to 1 1/2 hrs. Dawn, courtesy car driver, provided a pleasant ride to my residence. I rec’d a friendly call in a little less than hour that my car was ready!
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Mark, Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. It always nice to hear when our staff provides a quality experience for our valued customers. I will pass along your comments to Cameron and Dawn. Thanks for choosing us for your vehicle service needs.

05/24/2018 Category: Service
Everything worked like it should.
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/25/2018

Im glad you have a good service experience. Thanks for choosing us for your vehicle service needs.

DV
Dianne V.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Dianne Vold
I got my Tucson back washed and ready to go
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/22/2018

Dianne, Glad to hear we provided you with a quality visit. Thanks for choosing us for your service needs.

05/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I always receive great service when I bring in my vehicle!
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for the kind review. I am glad your service visit was a pleasant one. Thanks again for choosing us to take care of yor vehicle.

Hatton, ND
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Friendly an professional service
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your service visit. I am glad our service met your expectations. Thanks for choosing us for your service needs.

LH
Linda H.
Fisher, MN
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Efficient, Affordable
The staff at Eide Hyundai is very friendly. They provide excellent service in a timely manner
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Linda, Thank you for the kind review. I am glad you were happy with the service we provided. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.

KH
Kyle H.
Manvel, ND
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Visit
They were ready for me at my scheduled appointment, performed the services I requested, and finished the job in good time. Thanks for the great work!
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Kyle, Thanks for taking the time to respond to our survey. I am glad our level of service met your expectations. We are looking forward to helping you in the future.

DO
Delfina O.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2018 Category: Service
service visit
great service fast and professional
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Delfina, Thanks for choosing us for your vehicle service needs. I am glad your experience in our service center was a good one.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/06/2018 Category: Service
As always!
DANNY P N., Parts/Service Director from Eide Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thanks for choosing us for your service needs. I am happy that we provided you with great service. Thanks for stopping in.