Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

HS
Howard S.
Kia Sorento
02/26/2021
In 2017 I was shopping for a special tire for my SUV and Dave's not only had the make of tire but the final price was below estimate. On top of that the free tire rotation service has been fantastic. Great products, great service, great people!
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/28/2021

Howard,

Thank you for the kind words and for your business. Good luck with the move. I am sure it will be nice to be closer to family again.

KK
Ken K.
Cadillac DeVille
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Ken said he would recommend the business. They do real good work.
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/28/2021

Ken,

Thank you for the positive review and for your continued business with us, glad we could help you out with your new tires.

KK
Kevin K.
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Kevin said the business provided great service. The only issue that he had with the business was he had two vehicles serviced by this business and with both vehicles the wheel studs had been broken off due to over torquing.
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/24/2021

Kevin,

Thank you for your review and for your continued business over the years.

KT
Kip T.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/19/2021
Tires
Brought my f150 in for first tire rotation, everything was great. Got it in and out quick, everyone at Dave’s is great to work with. Thanks

Kip,

Glad we were able to get you in and out in a timely fashion. Tire rotations are key to a ties life so glad you are taking us up on the free lifetime tire rotation. We look forward to helping you out in the future with your automotive needs.

Thanks,

Brent H.
Mapleton, ND
02/18/2021
Great knowledgeable staff!
My wife and I always take our vehicles to Dave's. They are always very helpful and never do more than required. This last time we had to leave my wife's car there when we were away for 6 days. Fairly simple her car needed a new battery and had a nail in a tire. Service was done expertly and car was ready for us when we returned. That's how it always is. Done right and at a reasonable price. Highly recommend!

Brent,

Thank you for your continued trust and business with us. Glad it worked out to leave the vehicle with us while you were out of town so we could get it taken care of.

Thanks,

ER
Erik R.
02/18/2021
Replaced damaged tire on short notice.
Was hoping for just a repair but the tech found a slice between the treads. They were able to get a new tire and have it replaced in less than an hour. Thank you!

Erik,

First, I was good to see you again and have a chance to talk. Sorry we had to give you bad news about the tire but glad we were able to get you taken care of quickly.

Thank you for your continued business,

GW
Greg W.
Ford Edge
02/16/2021
Customer service
Fast Friendly service
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/17/2021

Greg,

Thank you for your continued trust and business with us. It is customers like you who keep the job enjoyable and fun.

Joan H.
02/11/2021
Battery
My battery light came on when I started my car, so I quickly went over to Dave's and they managed to get a battery for me and installed it that same day. What a relief to have a new battery in this very cold weather. They are always there to help me when I need it.
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/11/2021

Joan,

Thank you for leaving the vehicle with us so we could get you taken care of the same day. We are always happy to help and appreciate your flexibility so we could get the vehicle taken care of for you.

Myron H.
02/10/2021
done
When l bring up one of my vehicles up to Dave’s,
I know it’s going to be done the right way.
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/11/2021

Myron,

Thank you again for you continued kind works and trust in us, we appreciate it!

AP
Alexander P.
02/09/2021
The greatest and most trusted place!
Best place to go in the FM area. Friendly and very caring employees and will not let you down. They provide a variety of services that is done professionally and they will not let you down. I was also recommended by a great friend of mine and his family. They have been going there for years now with no issues. Bring your vehicle in, you won’t regret it!
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/10/2021

Alexander,

Thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate not only the kind words but also your continued business and trust in us. In our industry trust is an important thing to not only earn but to keep with our customers.

Myron H.
01/21/2021
SERVICE/ Clean!!
Friendly...
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 02/10/2021

Myron,

Thank you for your continued business and trust in us, it is always appreciated.

FB
Fred B.
GMC Savana Cargo Van
01/19/2021
Oil was changed.
In and out in 20 minutes. Awesome!!
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 01/20/2021

Fred,

Thank you for the positive review and for your continued business with us, we appreciate it.

David S.
Horace, ND
Nissan Rogue
01/15/2021 Category: Service
David said the staff at this business is always personable and prompt.
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 01/18/2021

David,

Thank you for your kind words and your continued business with us.

Diane B.
Jeep Cherokee
01/12/2021
Never A Doubt at Dave's
No matter the problem, Big Or Small, Dave's covers them all !!! And that's the whole story in a nut shell when it comes to our 1996 MIGHTY JEEP. (BTW, Dave's nick named her that ) !!! Nobody has worked on our jeep sense we bought it way back when. Diane & I Love Dave's as much as we LOVE our Jeep !!!!! So if You Love your Vehicle as much as we LOVE ours, you'll look up Dave's West Fargo Tire , take down the number, put it in with your vehicle records and your shopping for GREAT, HONEST, DEPENDABLE vehicle repair is done !!!!! Diane & I are speaking from " YEARS OF EXPERIENCE " dealing with DAVE'S WEST FARGO TIRE !!! And if they ever move, we hope it isn't too FAR. Because we'd pay what ever the tow cost is to get our " MIGHTY JEEP " there. And one very important thing about Dave's. They'll run it all down to ya about the problem & the Fix. So you'll " NEVER " have to " EVER " worry about work or charges ya didn't need. Diane & I LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM LOVE THEM !!!!! And their MASTER MECHANICS !!!!! I just Hope You Folks are paying attention. Because also being a Motorcycle Enthusiast as Dave is ALSO, I could be on one of the Motorcycle sites checking out my other spiritual lifestyle, Motorcycles !!! But when it comes to Transportation & getting around, we all need to watch our backs. So by taking the time to tell ya about Dave's . Diane & I are covering your " 6 " . So if ya want your Vehicle repaired & repaired right, let Dave's West Fargo Tire cover your " 6 " too . You will " NEVER BE SORRY " you did. Happy Trails Motorists. Diane & Leo. Fargo, North Dakota . USA !!!!!
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 01/13/2021

Diane and Leo,

Thank you very much for the heartfelt review. You have both been customer here for a long time, your first visit was 12/12/2011. We try to develop a trusting relationship with our customers and get to know them as we feel this helps us to serve you better. Just like every vehicle is different, every customer is different; what I mean is the wants, needs and abilities change everytime with every vehicle/customer.

I am glad that we have not only earned your trust and continue to maintain it but that you are also willing to speak volumes about us; no amount of advertising dollars can create that!

Thank you again for your business but also for you faith and trust in us, it is greatly appreciated.

LH
Larry H.
Kia Rio
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Larry said this business has given him such good luck, excellent at getting things taken care of in a fair amount of time at a great price.
Ryan and T., Owner from Dave's West Fargo Tire responded on 01/11/2021

Larry,

Thank you for the kind words and your trust in us. Sorry we had to give you a bit of bad news but sometimes that is part of our job, not that we enjoy it.