Kyle B.
09/17/2018
Staff was great, the work was quick and reasonably priced
^eom.

CZ
Carol Z.
Milton, NH
Audi Q5
09/13/2018
EXCELLENT
Trust is a hard thing to find when it comes to car repairs and especially for me because I have zero knowledge in the auto industry - I have been coming to European Motorsports for years and TRUST them completly! 5 STARS - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

KA
Kashif A.
West Roxbury, MA
09/12/2018
Great Customer Service, Great Shop
Great customer service. Mike is a master mechanic and Kelly is wonderful office assistant. They always keep you in the loop with any major or minor work that needs to be done to your vehicle. And they are pretty much efficient. Would recommend this shop to anyone in the Boston area.

Wellesley Hills, MA
06/26/2018
Simply the best in quality customer service and building loyal customers.
Most dealerships tell you what is broken so that they can make more money off of you. EM tells you what you need to know about your automobile so that you are aware of any issues, and so you and EM can be delighted at a fine tuned automobile experience.

PS

Howard M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/17/2018
Highly Recommended
I would recommend them to anyone looking to get professional work done at a fair and reasonable price... I will definitely be returning for any future work!!!!

03/02/2018
Great Shop
I've posted on this shop before and nothing has changed. They're great people to work with who goes above and beyond any other shop/dealer I've used before.

01/29/2018
The employees, their knowledge, professionalism and timely service.
This is my second time using European Motorsport and again I'm very satisfied. The customer service and prices are excellent!! I can't say enough about this business and I would recommend them to anyone!! They're professional, informative and really know about cars.

RO
Rory O.
11/29/2017
A fantastic job done. My go to place for all my BMW repairs and service.

Judith B.
Mashpee, MA
10/25/2017
The place is so great because of the service and the professionalism.
I would absolutely recommend a friend.

10/20/2017
Great Business
The owner and employees were all very friendly and helpful. The work on my car was completed quickly and I was extremely happy.

Bill H.
10/19/2017
Oil Change and Rotate Tires
Awesome as usual

Caroline M.
Saab 9-5
10/03/2017
LOVE this place!
I feel that I always get fantastic service from European Motorsport LLC each time I go there! It's fair pricing, they give great advice and they can polish an old car to make it look new!

BD
Bill D.
09/13/2017
Excellent As Always
I am a very satisfied customer of European Motorsport. I bring my BMW 535 as regularly as possible and always have a great experience with Mike and his team. They are competent, caring, friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend !

LG
Lino G.
Scituate, MA
09/01/2017
BMW
BMW are great cars, but need quick attention. These guys did a really good job of prioritizing next steps and helped ease into getting my car running back to top shape.

AK
Anna K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/17/2017
Great first time experience
I brought my car in and it was fixed within 24 hours. Friendly and honest staff and when I came to pick up the car I was very impressed with the mechanic and how easily he explained things to me and made me aware of what he did. They really know their European cars (I drive a Jetta). I will continue to go back to them.

David R.
07/28/2017
Great service! - Engine light went on...
The check engine light went on right before taking a trip. Took the car in without an appointment, everything checked out and I was on my way. Great service!

PC
Paul C.
Volkswagen Rabbit
07/28/2017
Always a pleasure to deal with everyone there

Art B.
Haverhill, MA
Volkswagen GTI
07/01/2017
Professionalism
Extremely knowledgeable, competent, fair pricing.