Latest Review about 1 month ago

Howard M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/17/2018
Highly Recommended
I would recommend them to anyone looking to get professional work done at a fair and reasonable price... I will definitely be returning for any future work!!!!

03/02/2018
Great Shop
I've posted on this shop before and nothing has changed. They're great people to work with who goes above and beyond any other shop/dealer I've used before.

01/29/2018
The employees, their knowledge, professionalism and timely service.
This is my second time using European Motorsport and again I'm very satisfied. The customer service and prices are excellent!! I can't say enough about this business and I would recommend them to anyone!! They're professional, informative and really know about cars.

RO
Rory O.
11/29/2017
A fantastic job done. My go to place for all my BMW repairs and service.

Judith B.
Mashpee, MA
10/25/2017
The place is so great because of the service and the professionalism.
I would absolutely recommend a friend.

10/20/2017
Great Business
The owner and employees were all very friendly and helpful. The work on my car was completed quickly and I was extremely happy.

Bill H.
10/19/2017
Oil Change and Rotate Tires
Awesome as usual

Caroline M.
Saab 9-5
10/03/2017
LOVE this place!
I feel that I always get fantastic service from European Motorsport LLC each time I go there! It's fair pricing, they give great advice and they can polish an old car to make it look new!

BD
Bill D.
09/13/2017
Excellent As Always
I am a very satisfied customer of European Motorsport. I bring my BMW 535 as regularly as possible and always have a great experience with Mike and his team. They are competent, caring, friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend !

LG
Lino G.
Scituate, MA
09/01/2017
BMW
BMW are great cars, but need quick attention. These guys did a really good job of prioritizing next steps and helped ease into getting my car running back to top shape.

AK
Anna K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/17/2017
Great first time experience
I brought my car in and it was fixed within 24 hours. Friendly and honest staff and when I came to pick up the car I was very impressed with the mechanic and how easily he explained things to me and made me aware of what he did. They really know their European cars (I drive a Jetta). I will continue to go back to them.

David R.
07/28/2017
Great service! - Engine light went on...
The check engine light went on right before taking a trip. Took the car in without an appointment, everything checked out and I was on my way. Great service!

PC
Paul C.
Volkswagen Rabbit
07/28/2017
Always a pleasure to deal with everyone there

Art B.
Haverhill, MA
Volkswagen GTI
07/01/2017
Professionalism
Extremely knowledgeable, competent, fair pricing.

Caroline M.
Saab 9-5
06/17/2017
Fantastic service!!
I don't mind at all bringing my car in for service because I know my car is getting the best care by professionals.

DK
Debbi K.
04/28/2017
The people are wonderful.
I have complete trust in Mike and love the work that they do at European Motorsport.

BK
Barbara K.
Quincy, MA
04/25/2017
100% knowledge and good advice about BMW
Absolutely amazing service!!! I will definitely be keeping your contact details , and recommending you to friends and family !!!

CD
Charles D.
Holbrook, MA
04/21/2017
This shop is a fraud
My appointment was a Monday. I be heard from the guy 3 days later. I got a quote to replaced a sensor. The sensor priced was 3 times over what the dealer is selling it. The sensor did not fixed the problem, now it's 6 days counting. The shop owner cannot give me the defective sensor he replaced. It cost me $613 and I had to tow the car to a different location. Guy claimed of being there since 1996 is a lie.