DT
Brookline, MA
Volvo XC60
10/30/2018
Volvo Service
Excellent service and good advice at a fair price.

Madeline M.
10/06/2018
Great Service!

10/04/2018
Awesome experience
I discovered this place last year and it has been my go to place whenever something goes wrong with my car. They are extremely professional and very friendly. They do their best to get your car fixed in a timely fashion and always kept me informed about the progress of my car. Special shoutout to Kelley!!

VD
Vivian D.
09/27/2018
European Motorsport LLC is AWESOME
I have been taking my car (BMW 2006 XI) here for about 10 years, and every time the do it RIGHT.
Kelley and Mike really know how to make your car run super. They always return my car clean and Fixed!!!!
And their costs are much better than taking it to the dealer. I have never had to return my car for the same issue after the fixed it.
Super Job

Katie S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/24/2018
Fantastic Auto Repaur Shop!
I have been going to European Motorsports (and Mike) since 2001, when they were located in South Boston. Three cars, and one relocation later, Mike, and his crew, still provide the most honest, reliable repairs and service I have ever encountered.

They always communicate about price and timetable, and ask permission before beginning needed repairs. Mike also does a great job sourcing parts to find the best quality and price available. Unlike other shops I’ve used, no one at European Motorsports has ever pressured me to repair or replace parts before they need replacement.

As a final bonus, my car always looks like it has been professionally detailed every time I pick it up after service...probably because it has :)

I can not recommend Mike, and his crew highly enough. I will never take my car anywhere else.

Kyle B.
09/17/2018
Staff was great, the work was quick and reasonably priced
^eom.

CZ
Carol Z.
Milton, NH
Audi Q5
09/13/2018
EXCELLENT
Trust is a hard thing to find when it comes to car repairs and especially for me because I have zero knowledge in the auto industry - I have been coming to European Motorsports for years and TRUST them completly! 5 STARS - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

KA
Kashif A.
West Roxbury, MA
09/12/2018
Great Customer Service, Great Shop
Great customer service. Mike is a master mechanic and Kelly is wonderful office assistant. They always keep you in the loop with any major or minor work that needs to be done to your vehicle. And they are pretty much efficient. Would recommend this shop to anyone in the Boston area.

Wellesley Hills, MA
06/26/2018
Simply the best in quality customer service and building loyal customers.
Most dealerships tell you what is broken so that they can make more money off of you. EM tells you what you need to know about your automobile so that you are aware of any issues, and so you and EM can be delighted at a fine tuned automobile experience.

PS

Howard M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/17/2018
Highly Recommended
I would recommend them to anyone looking to get professional work done at a fair and reasonable price... I will definitely be returning for any future work!!!!

03/02/2018
Great Shop
I've posted on this shop before and nothing has changed. They're great people to work with who goes above and beyond any other shop/dealer I've used before.

01/29/2018
The employees, their knowledge, professionalism and timely service.
This is my second time using European Motorsport and again I'm very satisfied. The customer service and prices are excellent!! I can't say enough about this business and I would recommend them to anyone!! They're professional, informative and really know about cars.

RO
Rory O.
11/29/2017
A fantastic job done. My go to place for all my BMW repairs and service.

Judith B.
Mashpee, MA
10/25/2017
The place is so great because of the service and the professionalism.
I would absolutely recommend a friend.

10/20/2017
Great Business
The owner and employees were all very friendly and helpful. The work on my car was completed quickly and I was extremely happy.

Bill H.
10/19/2017
Oil Change and Rotate Tires
Awesome as usual

Caroline M.
Saab 9-5
10/03/2017
LOVE this place!
I feel that I always get fantastic service from European Motorsport LLC each time I go there! It's fair pricing, they give great advice and they can polish an old car to make it look new!

BD
Bill D.
09/13/2017
Excellent As Always
I am a very satisfied customer of European Motorsport. I bring my BMW 535 as regularly as possible and always have a great experience with Mike and his team. They are competent, caring, friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend !