04/16/2019
Friendly people!

Charlene C.
03/25/2019
Perfect 10
I have never written a review for any car dealership, auto body or mechanic but felt compelled to do now. Amazing staff and service!!! I have looked for years for someone I can trust with my M5 BMW until a year ago when I found European Motorsports. It is the ONLY place I will take my BMW. On a scale of 1-10, they are a perfect 10 plus!

AO
Andy O.
Charlestown, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/22/2019
Fair pricing
Mike and his staff always give honest and fair pricing for great work

HF
Howard F.
03/06/2019
Just the best
My wife and I have been using Mike and company for more than twenty years, Originally they were within walking distance of our home, but when they moved we followed them! The most knowledgeable shop around.

CA
Chanise A.
Roslindale, MA
02/28/2019
Exceptional
I highly recommend European Motorsport. They are professional and extremely courteous and very much affordable. They use the best parts for your car- no off the market parts.
My car recently died on me and Mike and Kelly were comforting and so helpful.

Cambridge, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/24/2019
Expert Service, Great Customer Support
These guys know their stuff! Was referred by a competitor, which says something. They got the estimate service down. Prices seem the norm, but I can't be sure. These are the only guys I've given real money for a Mini Cooper repair.

AJ
Andron JC J.
02/21/2019
Estimate
I brought my car there for a spring that broke in the suspension. I was told that the shop doesn’t fix 1 spring they have to do both. I was called with an estimate and was told that I also need new struts as well. The total came to $2,300.00 😲 I ended up having my car towed to my bmw mechanic in Peabody and found out it was just one spring and one strut that needed to be changed and ended up paying around $600.00 for the repair. Even if they did both sides it would of been $1,200.00 Maybe this is the reason I have been going to the shop in Peabody for the last 10yrs. 🤷🏽‍♂️

DT
Donovin T.
02/02/2019
Service if out of this planet !!!
Mike and his crew did an excellent job. Fix the issue in my car. Very happy. I got my car in with almost empty gas tank. After I picked it up. They filled it up almost a quarter of the tank, vacuumed my car and washed it for me.... This is almost the same treatment I get from the BMW dealership. I was amazed...

Kevin M.
BMW 635CSi
01/31/2019
Expert Service from a knowledgable BMW Expert
I have been takin my 1988 BMW 635csi to European Motorsports since 1995. I was looking for a BMW mechanic who has actually worked on older BMW's and a friend told about European Motorsports and see Mike. I called Mike and he was happy to look over my new purchase and I met him at his shop in the South End. I had to drive onto an elevator to bring the car up to him. Looking at some of the high end exotic cars he was working on I knew I found the right guy. I instantly knew Mike was a straight shooter and he walked me through the entire car. There was some issues that needed instant attention and some other items he told me could be handled later. Mike has now been servicing my car for over 20 years and I consider him and his wife Kelley (office manager) friends. From the South End to South Boston and now to his current location 51 Park St in Dorchester, MA. All I have to do is call Kelley when I have an issue and she gets back to me when to drop off the car. The feeling of leaving your car in good hands is priceless. Are there cheaper mechanics out there? Of course. But I have NEVER had to bring my car back to Mike after he has performed a routine service or something more evasive on my car and you cannot put a price on that.

PM
Paul M.
Milton, MA
01/31/2019
Experienced Insight
Mike helped me with a very difficult challenge that was completed in an exemplary manner. His firm’s attention to detail and customer service are of significant value to me and I am sure all of the customers. It’s nice to deal with Group with deep experiential knowledge.

VD
Vivian D.
01/24/2019
They always get your fixed!!!
Just a great place to have your car fixed.
They just do it right and are very friendly and attentive to the issue/s.

KA
Kristin A.
Center Sandwich, NH
Land Rover LR2
01/24/2019
Excellent service. Good communication. Accommodating.
Totally trustworthy

Alex B.
BMW 745Li
12/11/2018
Repairs
Professional, knowledgeable and great customer service. I feel they have the customer’s best interest when doing business.

Volkswagen GTI
11/30/2018
Very nice people

RT
Roberto T.
Jamaica Plain, MA
11/16/2018
Customer service
Great service as always, very happy with the
Work.

DT
David T.
Brookline, MA
Volvo XC60
10/30/2018
Volvo Service
Excellent service and good advice at a fair price.

Madeline M.
10/06/2018
Great Service!

Michelle G.
10/04/2018
Awesome experience
I discovered this place last year and it has been my go to place whenever something goes wrong with my car. They are extremely professional and very friendly. They do their best to get your car fixed in a timely fashion and always kept me informed about the progress of my car. Special shoutout to Kelley!!

VD
Vivian D.
09/27/2018
European Motorsport LLC is AWESOME
I have been taking my car (BMW 2006 XI) here for about 10 years, and every time the do it RIGHT.
Kelley and Mike really know how to make your car run super. They always return my car clean and Fixed!!!!
And their costs are much better than taking it to the dealer. I have never had to return my car for the same issue after the fixed it.
Super Job

Katie S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/24/2018
Fantastic Auto Repaur Shop!
I have been going to European Motorsports (and Mike) since 2001, when they were located in South Boston. Three cars, and one relocation later, Mike, and his crew, still provide the most honest, reliable repairs and service I have ever encountered.

They always communicate about price and timetable, and ask permission before beginning needed repairs. Mike also does a great job sourcing parts to find the best quality and price available. Unlike other shops I’ve used, no one at European Motorsports has ever pressured me to repair or replace parts before they need replacement.

As a final bonus, my car always looks like it has been professionally detailed every time I pick it up after service...probably because it has :)

I can not recommend Mike, and his crew highly enough. I will never take my car anywhere else.