James JP A.
11/04/2019
Thank you again for being so accommodating. You guys are great.

Jim P.
10/27/2019
Simply Put, Mike and Kelly Are People You Can Trust
I will only take my car to European Motorsport provided Im in Boston.

They’re knowledgeable, accommodating, and consummate professionals.

10/11/2019
Excellent service for your foreign vehcle
Mike and his team are dedicated to making sure your vehicle is on the road! They have great disclosure on what your car needs with indicators of what service is immediate and what can wait. And they always take the time to explain things! Thank you.

Arrigo B.
Milton, MA
Porsche Cayenne
10/10/2019
Lot of information and respect of dates
overall quite happy about the experience. Professional and
one star is lost due to the diagnostic fee
I understand the charge if client decides NOT to do services
differently, it seems to be a bit nickel & diming also, you don't get charged it at dealers' shops (even if they have higher labor rates)

AE
Aaron E.
08/21/2019
Great Work, Professional knowledgeable people
Bought a car to them that probably belonged in a junk yard, Mike and his mechanics worked for weeks rebuilding the car from the ground up practically. Prices were fair, and work was top notch. Have driven over 1000 miles since I got it back and not a single issue. Car runs and drives like it just came out of the BMW assembly plant. Can't say enough good things about these guys. Definitely would recommend them to my friends and family and I will be back when I'm ready to do more work to it.

AO

Diem T.
Mashpee, MA
07/25/2019
The Place to Go!
This place is the place to go, not only were they doing things in a timely matter but went above and beyond. Even tho my visit wasn’t anything major thank god they still made me feel like I was a VIP client. Will deff bring back for future maintenance

Thomas B.

BV
Beate V.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/11/2019
Great workmanship and customer service
You guys are great!

06/25/2019
Great service, communication and at a fair price.
I don't think i'll ever take my car to the BMW dealer again. They have given me the run around multiple times, and after seeing Mike at European Motorsports, I know I've found a shop i can trust. They are very thorough, responsive and will only perform the necessary maintenance on your car. Mike was great and walked through everything that needed to be done after their diagnostic, and walked me through everything they did after they performed the maintenance. A++ Service and i highly recommend.

Michelle G.
06/11/2019
Excellent Service Again
I can't say enough good things about European Motorsport LLC. As always, everyone working there provides the best service and does excellent work. I can't imagine going anywhere else for car repair or maintenance.

04/16/2019
Thorough diagnosis
Friendly people!

Charlene C.
03/25/2019
Perfect 10
I have never written a review for any car dealership, auto body or mechanic but felt compelled to do now. Amazing staff and service!!! I have looked for years for someone I can trust with my M5 BMW until a year ago when I found European Motorsports. It is the ONLY place I will take my BMW. On a scale of 1-10, they are a perfect 10 plus!

AO
Andy O.
Charlestown, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/22/2019
Fair pricing
Mike and his staff always give honest and fair pricing for great work

HF
Howard F.
03/06/2019
Just the best
My wife and I have been using Mike and company for more than twenty years, Originally they were within walking distance of our home, but when they moved we followed them! The most knowledgeable shop around.

CA
Chanise A.
Roslindale, MA
02/28/2019
Exceptional
I highly recommend European Motorsport. They are professional and extremely courteous and very much affordable. They use the best parts for your car- no off the market parts.
My car recently died on me and Mike and Kelly were comforting and so helpful.

Cambridge, MA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/24/2019
Expert Service, Great Customer Support
These guys know their stuff! Was referred by a competitor, which says something. They got the estimate service down. Prices seem the norm, but I can't be sure. These are the only guys I've given real money for a Mini Cooper repair.

AJ
Andron JC J.
02/21/2019
Estimate
I brought my car there for a spring that broke in the suspension. I was told that the shop doesn’t fix 1 spring they have to do both. I was called with an estimate and was told that I also need new struts as well. The total came to $2,300.00 😲 I ended up having my car towed to my bmw mechanic in Peabody and found out it was just one spring and one strut that needed to be changed and ended up paying around $600.00 for the repair. Even if they did both sides it would of been $1,200.00 Maybe this is the reason I have been going to the shop in Peabody for the last 10yrs. 🤷🏽‍♂️

DT
Donovin T.
02/02/2019
Service if out of this planet !!!
Mike and his crew did an excellent job. Fix the issue in my car. Very happy. I got my car in with almost empty gas tank. After I picked it up. They filled it up almost a quarter of the tank, vacuumed my car and washed it for me.... This is almost the same treatment I get from the BMW dealership. I was amazed...

Kevin M.
BMW 635CSi
01/31/2019
Expert Service from a knowledgable BMW Expert
I have been takin my 1988 BMW 635csi to European Motorsports since 1995. I was looking for a BMW mechanic who has actually worked on older BMW's and a friend told about European Motorsports and see Mike. I called Mike and he was happy to look over my new purchase and I met him at his shop in the South End. I had to drive onto an elevator to bring the car up to him. Looking at some of the high end exotic cars he was working on I knew I found the right guy. I instantly knew Mike was a straight shooter and he walked me through the entire car. There was some issues that needed instant attention and some other items he told me could be handled later. Mike has now been servicing my car for over 20 years and I consider him and his wife Kelley (office manager) friends. From the South End to South Boston and now to his current location 51 Park St in Dorchester, MA. All I have to do is call Kelley when I have an issue and she gets back to me when to drop off the car. The feeling of leaving your car in good hands is priceless. Are there cheaper mechanics out there? Of course. But I have NEVER had to bring my car back to Mike after he has performed a routine service or something more evasive on my car and you cannot put a price on that.