WO
Warren O.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/18/2020
Honest and excellent work
Mike is just very good and honest. He does awesome work and although he isn’t cheap you know your car is fixed correctly and is in perfect working shape after he finishes with it. What more could you hope for from your mechanic!

RO
Rory O.
11/04/2020
The shop you can rely on
Integrity, excellence and reliability for all you car’s need. A very trustworthy team and Mike always delivers to the highest standards.

BK
Ben K.
Audi S5
11/02/2020
Great Transparency and Great Quality Work
Especially during this difficult time, Mike and Kelley were extremely professional and helpful getting work done on my car.

Mike provided photos and clear documentation of everything he thought might require work, and talked frankly with me about what did and didn't need to be done.

Prices were cheaper than the official dealer, and he went out of the way to find better value parts for me.

Estimates were accurate and the process was easy - I will be going back when I next need work done.

RO
Rory O.
11/01/2020
Great workmanship and integrity as always!
As always Mike delivers ... if you need exceptional service this is the place to go!

Milton, MA
09/18/2020
AWESOME
always a pleasure to work with

WO
Warren O.
Porsche Macan
08/25/2020
Always friendly and the work is excellent!
I began bringing my Infinity Q50 here then upgraded to a Porsche Macan. Mike is honest, knows his stuff and does tremendous work. He is always sincere and clear on the best course to fix any issue with your automobile. I will and do recommend this shop to all my friends who appreciate quality work!

AO
Andy O.
Charlestown, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/26/2020
Honest and fair
Mike not only fixes and maintains your vehicle he explains the should dos and the can wait items that certainly most dealerships would insist you do on the spot!!!

Michael G.
Ocean Bluff, MA
Audi TT
06/23/2020
Great Service Throught the Pandemic
I dropped my car off (2001 Audi TT) in early May for a check engine light. Turned out that I needed a particular part that had to come from Germany. This is during a pandemic. Needless to say the part took a long time to get to the U.S. Mike stayed on top of the situation and kept me in the loop. He's helping me keep a 19 year old car on the road. The car is now running like a top. A great independent small business.

SI
Sam I.
BMW Z4
05/09/2020
BMW Z4: Best service in Boston, professional, great communication, and accurate estimates
I've taken my car to Mike at European Motorsports for a few years now. He's knowledgable and willing to explain in detail the services so you are comfortable making decisions. His team has always been friendly and communicative, and my car drives better every time it comes out of his shop.

Samantha H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/09/2020
THANK YOU!
My car drives like a dream now! It is like a brand new car. THANK YOU!

SP
Shivani P.
02/13/2020
Honest and good experience
Honest and good experience. Would highly recommend. Friendly staff.

02/06/2020
The customer service is amazing as well as the honest
This was my first time visiting them I’m a new to the Audi family only got an oil change but was very please with the customer service that I received I felt that they were honest up front and Informative

Matt S.
01/21/2020
Honest, experienced people with speedy feedback
I worked with kelley and mike to determine what was wrong with an 09 BMW x3. They were recommended by another garage I go to for foreign cars. Kelley was super responsive and gave me updates of what they were finding and asked for approval to do certain things that would be of additional cost. They have their honest opinions being the experts and it they made it all make sense to me. I ultimately did not fix the car there due to too many problems and they were very understanding.
I'd recommend to anyone

Benett S.
Scarborough, ME
Saab 9-3
12/19/2019
Life Savers
I was visiting from out of town and had to get repairs done after driving through a blizzard. They managed to get it in quick and fix it the same day. Great people.

Michael G.
Ocean Bluff, MA
Audi TT
12/10/2019
Great, Personal Service
Tired of the impersonal service of a corporate dealership? Come to European Motorsport LLC. I went to a dealership to have an oil leak checked and they gave me an astronomical estimate. European gave me a FAIR estimate and has my Audi running like a top. Also a detailed plan to maintain my car in the future. Highly recommend them!